The Seduction of Jade Ch. 05

Story Info
Candle play is a wonderful find.
3.3k words
4
1.4k
00

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm envious of people who can lead a structured life and be fine with a set routine from day to day. Same alarm for the same job, the same rigmarole for getting the kids ready for school five days a week, and even having the same missionary sex on Saturday night because that's just the way it is, is wholly depressing to me to seriously contemplate.

It's cool to have a system in place, don't get me wrong. I have my ridiculously OCD routine getting the cameras ready for work so deeply embedded in my brain I do things automatically before a shoot now. Clients do find the reciting of Peter Gabriel songs a little strange. Given enough time though, they eventually agree with me he was much better solo then in Genesis. But that still allows for turmoil to not bother me in the slightest when things routinely blow up without warning. 'Hey, can you get a shot of him doing a line of coke off of the bare ass of this chic dressed as a Smurf in a bikini instead?' ... Absolutely.

After a while, it even bums me out if goofy or unconnected events don't show up to ambush me from out of the blue. I guess Mustaine isn't the only one addicted to chaos. Sorry, I'll keep the music references to a minimum. Good for you though if you didn't have to Google it. (Laughing) A good case to highlight this is my third and likely last group shoot at the IAC. The hosting was fabulous in the previous times I had gone and I really enjoyed some of the models I shot, some I've even stayed in touch with over the years. But I had started to feel this well was almost dry artistically speaking. You can only shoot the same stairwell so many times with different people and substitute out the pretty outfits before it gets old.

If it really was the last one, I wasn't going to go boring and bland on the way out the door. I decided to go a little more, risque with ideas, at least more so since moving out to my new adopted home town. I had a creative block and was unsure what it was going to be just yet. I knew who I longed to have involved in my suave schemes as the crowning jewel. It just wasn't clear at the moment what I was going to concoct to get her in front of my camera. The devil is in the details as we all know. In the middle of planning my fiendish little adventure, my phone rang. It was Kelsey Ann from the MediaLab Studios. She wanted to see me at 7:00 p.m. to discuss a proposition.

***

For my great sense of timing, I was running late after getting caught in rubber necking drivers peeking on an accident on I-70 and pulled into the parking lot around back of the building about fifteen minutes behind schedule. MediaLab was a small visual arts media company run, owned, and mostly operated by one woman. The level of professionalism she showed on a project a buddy of mine had hired her for was top notch.

After he royally botched pretty much every bit of a promotional video for the AAA Indians minor league team he worked for, Kelsey Ann made it phenomenal. She not only saved his ass from being demoted to popcorn boy, she got him a damn promotion to whatever the hell his made up title became. She knew her stuff and got paid quite well to make the magic happen for her clients. She battled her way against the bigger boys in her field with amazing results and I admired her for her moxy. She possessed a force of will that couldn't go unnoticed from the very first handshake at hello.

When I met her the initial time, the furthest thing on my mind was anything remotely sexual. Business is business and when you meet someone you absolutely

can count on in my world, you don't mix in pleasure. She was dependable and her routines were predictable. I knew where she would be waiting for me at already. Any time you'd walk into the main editing suite she could always be found with her hair in a messy bun, glasses down her nose, and inevitably cursing a cameraman or photographer's lineage out under her breath for being born such a talentless jackass.

The fact I heard music playing from up ahead instead of a potty mouthed sailor on shore leave echoing down the hallway was my first indicator that things were amiss. The song had that sweet Motown sound to it that makes it hard to not to think a person is trying to set a certain, inviting, mood. The second indication was the normally brightly lit room seemed dark with flickering lights chasing the shadows coming through the doorway.

That unmistakable smell of expensive, but light, perfume drifting in the air gave that simple doorway the enchanting power to be a portal to another dimension. It also represented a ethical dilemma. The situation I found myself in was like crossing the streams in Ghostbusters. I hate being indecisive about things especially when it boils down to an either or choice like now. Do you stay a professional or do you let your cock think for you? Either bust through there like the Kool-aid Man or hope she hadn't noticed me yet and make a strategic withdrawal plan.

Mike Tyson is attributed as to having said that everyone has a plan until you get hit in the mouth. I couldn't even scratch out the rough draft of a cowardly retreat in my head when I was hit in the middle of a place more painful then my mouth, my pride as a man.

"Are you going to come in or do you plan on standing in the hallway all night? I'll only bite if you ask nicely," she asked in a very innocent voice. She had a light giggle in her words that I had never heard her use before. The gauntlet had been thrown down at my feet. In that moment I made my decision. Rome was on fire and I was going to play the fiddle and dance like a loon while it burned. I mean, I had lost any shame years ago when I got down to the truth of it. Might as well see where this crazy train ended up. Plus, I have a soft spot for a woman who comes after me for a change of pace.

The pace of my heart certainly quickened a small bit when I saw her as I crossed that threshold of no return into the suite. She was about medium height, had alluring dark features with hazel eyes, a voluptuous figure, and was leaning against her desk, legs in full view, with only a man's button up shirt on just barely covering herself and had a drink in her hand that was almost empty. The half empty bottle of Tito's and a smaller bottle of cranberry juice explained she had been waiting for longer then I had thought for me to be here.

"Sorry," I replied. "There was an accident I had to get through on the way here and I was trying to guess the song that was playing." I might have been contemplating leaving, but I sure as hell couldn't say that now. I was all in now anyway to see where this escapade ended. There was enough tension in the room in this very moment that one tiny spark would set off that smell of gun powder in the air and cause an explosion.

With a soft laugh she called my bluff, "You do remember I had a surveillance camera put in after that asshat salesman drama, right? Whatever you were thinking about had nothing to do with music. But the face you made right before coming in explains why she asked about you."

I had completely forgotten about that incident. A very high pressure sales idiot had come in without an appointment trying to unload high speed internet service for business customers to the studio. He was so over the top in not taking no for an answer a couple of guys in the Crossfit box next door heard the commotion and came over to check on her. The two very large Marines showed the tool how to break a fall on cement with only his face and things quickly quieted down. After that she had a company come out and install a remote door entry system and the electric eye. I wasn't in the habit of stopping by after hours so I never paid it any mind. It did mean she had known as soon as I made my way into her domain. She had been in full control from the moment I opened the front door of the shop.

All of this flashed through my head in an instant. Two things wiggled their way into my racing thoughts. My face? It must have been when I had made up my mind I'd take whatever was going to be offered and not be ashamed to refuse to give any of it back later. And my god, this must be what a mouse feels like when the cat is being... wait. She? Who the hell had Kelsey Ann been talking to? To my credit none of the sense of dread I felt coming on ever made it to my face.

If I was going to be sunk, I'd fire all the guns until the water came over the railing.

"You'll have to be a bit more forthcoming on who you might be talking about. There might have been one or two she's in my life and I wouldn't want to blame the wrong one for talking badly about me." The macho man smile on my face was a sad, sad thing to look at, but until I knew what was going on I could only stumble around in the dark blindly hoping to find a flashlight and get out of this debacle.

"Relax, Derrick. I was in L.A. this week and got back last night. I was pitching my services and some ideas to various exec's around town and one of them was very interested to hear I was from Indianapolis. She even out the blue asked if I happened to have worked with a friend of hers that lived here now." As she started to exlpain things to me, I noticed she slowly circled the top of her glass with her finger almost habitually while seeing the events that had happened out west play again in the back of her mind. "I was quite surprised to learn she was talking about you. You seemed to have kept a low profile since you moved out here. After my pitch was over, she offered to take me out later that night to see the sights. And I took her up on her offer because something told me I'd regret it later if I didn't." She sat the now empty glass in her hand down and poured another drink.

"Would you like a drink?" I noticed for the first time that she couldn't be much older then thirty and seemed so much wiser and with a ferocious tenacity by comparison to other women her age. Even the way she poured the refill of her drink spoke volumes on how this wasn't her first dance.

I responded honestly, "I think I could use one, thank you." When ghosts come back to haunt you in the movies, you can at least call a priest to fight them off. I had a feeling though who it was already. A few of the scars she gave me directly or by proxy still hurt when the name Ash Perryman was cast into any conversation with me.

Tossing back a shot of vodka straight and a sigh to the thought that the past never really stays there, I asked her point blank. "Did Ash give you the whole story, or just the parts that make me look like a sexualised desperado who "almost" ruined her marriage? Not that I'm bitter or anything I just never imagined I'd be entangled by that woman's reach all the way out here."

Those dark honey color eyes were looking at me this whole time. I couldn't read her at the moment. "Do you ever think about her?," she asked. "Because she seemed very interested to hear anything I could tell her about you."

"No... not really. She was one of the major reasons why I moved away from L.A. in the first place. I was in a very bad state of mind. I had basically tried to fuck my way back to being, feeling, normal again with fairly understandable bad results." I hadn't realized when I poured another shot, but I had and sent it to rejoin its brethren already warming my cheecks.

"Go on..."

"There's not as much as you might think. I was in a posh swinger's club as a distraction from my life and so was she. At one point I was a fool to think our mutual attraction was anything more than physical and make believe. I was willing to make her my life my... everything I guess and ultimately, she didn't want to leave her husband for me. She didn't want to learn how to be with another partner, especially one like me, and eventually I got the hint it was never going to happen." Sheepishly I tried to wrap this tale of tragedy up, "I couldn't stand the lies, the fantasies, or the games anymore. So... when my cousin offered his couch to me, I left without saying goodbye or looking back."

There was the soft Motown playing in the background and not much else broke the silence of the moment. A third shot of liquid courage made its way down my throat as I desperately tried to not let bad memories flood over me. I was so focused inwardly I didn't notice she had walked over to me and was standing next me.

The button up shirt fell to the floor around her feet. She reached up with her hands to gently encircle my neck and bring my face down to hers. "Stop thinking. Give me what she was afraid to take," Kelsey Ann whispered into my ear. I'm still unsure if it was the moment, the alcohol, or some repressed need to feel wanted, hell maybe all three, but one of my hands landed on her now bare arse and the other entangled itself in her freely hanging long hair and I pulled her into me as my mouth hungrily sought hers.

The response was instant and reciprocated with equal desire. I could feel the excitement of her nipples pushing against my chest even through my pullover. That light perfume had made its way to my nostrils in a fresh advance and the fragrance made my blossoming erection only that much more aggressive. She reached up and started to take my shirt and hoodie up for me to take off.

That was the catalyst that ended with both of us naked, holding each other as our hands and mouths explored the other's body. There was a futon along the wall of the office and it became the host to what was to come. I laid her down on it while kissing her neck, moving ever so skillfully down to her breasts and continued on after showing them both attention with my mouth. The lower I went, the more I could see her back start to arch off of the futon. When I arrived just above her lips, I heard a soft moan escape from her. I circled her clean shaved area with my tongue and I wasn't sure if her reaction was of pleasure or pain. I didn't tease for long before I entered her with my tongue and drank deeply from her essence.

She put her hands on my head to keep it there and I gladly obliged the obvious request. Within just a few moments, her stomach muscles began to contract, her ass elevated off of the cushion, and a long moan broke loose from her throat. That was the first orgasm I somehow was able to keep track of that night. To pay her back for playing with my pride earlier, I raised up to the small area at the top of her opening and started to suck on the now very sensitive nub there while my fingers replace my tongue in stimulating her from the inside. That was how the second climax of the night was achieved.

To start working on the third I held her somewhat still shaking legs apart and put them around my waist as I positioned myself between them. On my knees I was at the perfect height to her on the impromptu vessel of cardinal knowledge. I didn't need to ask if she was sure about this. The pure lust and desire on her face told me everything I wanted to know. There was no stopping this and neither of us were going to. I rubbed my very hard package on her to tease her more before I felt myself slide into her. She wasn't one to be outdone and had made sure the teasing stopped and the love making began. I lost myself into her for the rest of the night.

When I woke up, we were both on the futon, her in my arms, covered by a blanket that came from somewhere I couldn't quite remember. Her curves fit perfectly along my body as we laid there. Her breathing caused a rhythmic effect for her ass to press into my groin. I knew I should leave but the arousal I had for her the night before awoke a second time and I gently moved my erection around her to see if the would be a reaction.

Either she was awake already or her body simply moved on it's own accord, but my advance was eagerly accepted. One of the candles next the us was still going amazingly. It had a decent amount of melted wax still hot enough to pool around the wick. I don't know why I did it, but I got the jar the candle was in and at the same moment I felt myself get guided into her again, I poured the hot wax onto her body in a thin line back and forth until it was all used up. I know I must have imagined it, but I swear I felt her become even more aroused and wet from the bearable heat of the hot wax. Not even a noise was made from her other then a sudden intake of a breath. But I almost lost my load prematurely because of the excitement that I unexpectedly found with the candle play.

The climax we had together was amazing and absolutely toe curling. I was relaxed in a way I hadn't been in a while when we were finally done. She had an afterglow that you might be able to see from space. I laid the blanket on top of her gently and got dressed. Before I left, I leaned down and kissed her on her forehead.

"Thank you," is all that I said. I turned and went out of the hallway that was the night before such a foreboding quagmire of self doubt and left. On the car ride back to my apartment, I went over the events in my head from the night before and this morning. I still wasn't sure how it all happened, but I did stumble upon what I was going to shoot at the last IAC. I was going to use the new kink I never knew I had before this encounter with Kelsey Ann and her kindness to my creative advancement. Jade and her friend were going to have some fun with candles in front of the camera.