The Seduction of Jade Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand on its own made its way down her stomach to her very lubricated lips at this point and starting working their magic on her clitoris and going deeper every so often during our intimate first kiss. The way she made noise, that I more felt then heard, was more intoxicating to me then the alchemy of potatoes could ever be. The smells of her perfume made me want to skip the foreplay and feel her from the inside with a beast like urgency.

Went I bent down to fulfill her request, I noticed one of those massage gadgets that athletes use for sore muscles in her bag. From my time at the shop I knew they were also often used by women as, a deeply personal, massage giving appliance of self love. I also had a stroke of horny, devilish revenge craft itself in my somewhat drunken mind. I will give her orgasm denial before I fulfill my lustful wishes with her body! Hey, it sounded good at the time.

I untangled myself from her, took my shirt off, and leaned over to grab the massager. It was pretty easy to change the settings to a much more suitable oscillation. So, I wanted to prime her up by going down on her and to her I returned like I had been away at sea for six months. Merrily I sought out her clit and started sucking on it and her lips. Going as deep as my tongue would allow made her back arch even more and nipples to become very erect.

The Zarifa Massage Gun she had was a beast, even red too, but luckily for me I never had to stop teasing her with my tongue to turn it on and let it do some of the work. The now completely audible sounds of pleasure leaving Angel's mouth had a very nice rhythm to them. I wanted this to go on for a few rounds at least. As she got close, oh so close, to her first climax, I stopped everything I was doing and let things reset themselves. Just as it dawned on her something was not quite right and she thought to ask me if everything was fine, I started my full frontal tactics once more. This time I included the "Shocker" into the mix. The feel of her pulsating on my finger while almost water logging the other two with how spectacularly wet she was... it was simply amazing how turned on she was with it all.

As to be expected, the amount of time it took to be close to climaxing again was slightly shorter then the first attempt. Again, I could feel her body readying itself for fireworks, only for all the sensations to cease on and around her body. Waiting for the crescendo of sexual pleasure to recede, I could begin to hear her slightly panting from the rollercoaster of a ride that had only reached the second hill. She wasn't an ignorant woman, and it only took two cycles before she realized what I was doing was very, very intentional.

She licked her lips as she drew in a breath to ask the obvious question of what was going on. Before a word was ever whispered, I started in again with massager and tongue bent on total dominance. And so went the third, fourth, and fifth accessions to cum, only to have the denial happen instead every time. Her breathing was now almost haggard. She was so close to crossing that imaginary line in the sand to pleasure, that I had to be careful. I wanted to end it with the next one so I could make love to her until we shared an earth shattering finish together. That thought alone made me giddy. I started the last denial a bit more preoccupied with the fantasy of forever ruining her for any other man, and then I needed to be cognizant of her fragile condition. What I regret doing was not paying full attention to her in this inhumanely sensitive state.

In one quick instant, my tongue, my fingers in various places, and finally her massage gun pushed her past the line of no return. Because of not committing to keeping her as close to the edge as possible without sending her over it, one final time, the totally logical thing happened. She came in magnificent fashion. The orgasmic shuttering her body went into was magical to watch. See, from what I've been told, a woman can have a sustained climax for up to a half of an hour. I was only mad at myself for a very quick second for messing up the last denial session when I made the correct decision to push this orgasm out for as long as it would go for her.

All hands were on deck and everything except my sidewalk crackin' cock, at that point, was in full use. I don't know if Guinness has this record officially, but I did my best to break the damn thing if there was one... for her, of course. I in all honesty didn't know how long we were at it like that. I know I lost count of how many times she got off before she finally relaxed on the bed. I saw her bite her lower lip and smile, as her entire body from head to toes went slack. Softly chuckling to myself, I got up, put the massage gun back in her bag, finished undressing, and climbed back onto the bed and in between her legs to finish this experience off in grand and anticipated fashion.

And that's when I noticed something was a little strange. I was ready to go off like a Roman candle, but the last part of my sober mind was telling me I needed to reevaluate the current situation before me. It was about this time I noticed a faint noise coming from what I could tell was the direction of the blindfold. In a flash of cognition, it dawned on me that I should take off it off and untie her. And so, I did just that as gently as I could. In one of the most truly memorable and unquestionably unique moments in my life, my sexual partner, the object of my lust, the woman I was going to tame... had fallen fast and deeply asleep.

If you looked up awkward in the dictionary about this time, my picture with a hard on and a look of helplessness would have stared back at you. The only thing I could do at that point was make her as comfortable as possible on the bed and I covered her up with the sheet. I went into the bathroom and had the most aggressive masturbation I think I have ever had in my life. It relieved the pressure, but it didn't satisfy the expectations my penis had of feeling unknown pussy on it and up to its balls.

Being an adult can be summed up by knowing when to take a cold shower. And that is exactly what I did. I got semi dressed and landed on a bed in a guest bedroom next to where Angel was passed out after I dried off. The stress she had been under from life, family, and now love had all been wiped out in one glorious moment with the helping hand of vodka and myself. As I thought more about it, I couldn't even really be mad. She was a beautiful woman that from this point on would hold a unicorn like special place in my sexual escapades. At some part of playing back what had happened in my head, I too, feel asleep on the guest bed.

When I woke up to the morning light cracking through the windows, I noticed I wasn't alone. At an unknown time, she had awakened, sought me out, and had crawled into the bed and fallen asleep again with her head on my chest. Somehow the intimacy of her being completely unguarded and snuggling with me made up for not busting my seed open, deeply inside of her.

I certainly didn't want to make that a habitual mistake, but for now I enjoyed her scent floating around the bed we shared. After feeling her dig into me deeper, I fell asleep again with her in my embrace, just happy with the way things in life turned out if only for a day. What woke me up at an unknown amount of time later was feeling a very soft and yet delightfully warm tongue licking my quickly growing member. She had started to give me a blow job to get my attention. It was a good play on her part.

It only took about five minutes of her lips, tongue, and eyes looking at me the whole time before I came in her mouth with a need that surprised even me. She never missed a beat or a drop for that matter. Normally that would have been a great way to wake up all by itself. She had flipped my switch though and I was going for extra bases while I had the chance. I brought her face up to mine and gave her the most intimate kiss I could without worrying about how things might taste.

Rolling her over onto her back, I started to go down her neck with my lips. I hovered around both nipples showing each one attention. Then I moved ever so slowly down her toned and wonderful abs. When I finally reached her lips, they were as wet as I had hoped they would be. I buried my face as deeply as I could into her essence, thrusting my tongue in and out like it was a sword fight for dear life. Only to change over to a softer, more intimate speed so that I could savior her smell, her taste, and her sounds.

When I got hard again, I wasted no time coming back up and settling in between her legs. Without a word, she grabbed my shaft, rubbed it a few times into her wetness for lube, and guided me into her. It was amazing. I started slowly to enjoy her. At first I thought I was making her somewhat uncomfortable but once things became in sync she relaxed and away we went. It was a slow in and out from almost the tip of my dick to the most buried up until my balls as I could get. Her hard nipples rubbed against mine in perfect rhythm only making my body that more sensitive to hers.

She started to bite my shoulder with her sharp little teeth. I returned the favor which only added more fuel to the flame. After she got on top of me I started to suck on her tongue while I played with her rim as she rode me like a horse and it seemed to arouse her more then I expected. She leaned back and began to ride on my cock like she was dancing. I only could lay there and appreciate her body and obvious skill she had with it. I, to this day, believe she could feel my climax coming to a head. Yes, I know what I just said. Deal with it. (Laughing)

She leaned back down and clamped her mouth to mine and clung to me as if we were magnets. My mind was so blank at that moment that I didn't even recognize that I came in her as I hit the deepest past of her. She rode on me like that until I was soft. She never once said a word to me the whole time. The only things to come out of her mouth were the sounds that proved her pleasure at various points. She smiled at me while holding my soul in her eyes. With a last kiss, she disappeared out of the room. I heard her get dressed and get her things together. The last thing I noticed was the front door open and close before hearing her car start. As the car took off down the driveway, I could still smell her perfume on the sheets.

All the things I had felt over the course of many, many escapades, this was the first time where I truly felt like I should have stopped her from leaving and made her stay with me. I had this sneaky suspicion that I might have been used a tad bit. I was her answer to her over controlling dumb ass spouse. A revenge fuck, if you will. I didn't have any clue how things were going to turn out, but I was sure this wasn't the end of things. But that my friends, turned out to be the story of another day.

12