The Seduction of John and Mary Ch. 06

Story Info
Mary and Lynn finally get together at the cabin.
3.9k words
4.68
3.9k
6
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Novella23
Novella23
233 Followers

The Seduction of John and Mary--Chapter 6

**I want to again thank Pixie Hoffman for taking the time to edit.

*(Please read Chapters 1-5 first)

In the last chapter, Mary was approached by the sexy coed at the mall expressing her desire to be with her. The two ended up meeting, first at a café where Mary and she had a brief encounter, then later at a motel where Mary pleasured her. In this chapter, the two meet for a weekend at the family cabin.

Mary, now satisfied by the taste of another girl's pussy after so long, returned home anxious to tell John what had taken place with the willing coed at the motel.

"Hey, babe. How was your little triste with Lynn?"

"I devoured her, John. I made her cum just licking her breasts! They were so tasty and perky. She was like an open wound moaning, sighing and telling me how incredible she was feeling. It was amazing!"

"How was her pussy?"

"Oh, baby, it was sweet. She came so hard, grinding on me and screaming my name. It was so damn erotic! If we had more time, I would have made her cum over and over, but I have to be at work in two hours."

"You must be so horny right now", John said, hoping his beautiful wife would be receptive to his suggestion to get it on.

"Oh, baby, I'm so horny!", she said, her hand reaching down to feel the bulge in his pants.

It didn't take long for the two to disrobe. She grabbed his hard cock and began stroking. She leaned in and kissed it, then bobbed up and down on it getting it nice and wet.

"I need you inside me...NOW!"

There would be no more foreplay and John did not mind. She pulled him on top of her, spread her legs wide and let him in.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me, baby!"

John could feel that she was already so wet. His cock slid in deep as she moved on it. He pumped hard feeling her pussy wrapping around him so tightly.

"Oh, yes, baby. Fuck me hard!"

He could feel her fingernails digging into his back as she moved rhythmically. Her arms were raised over her head, hands grabbing the headboard. He could feel her getting close. He wanted to make her reach orgasm first even though he was so close. He got his wish as he felt her tense up.

"Oh....oh.....I'm.....AHHHHHHH!"

She came, moving faster and faster on his swollen member as he pounded her wet pussy.

"I want you to cum, baby! Think about me with her and cum for me!"

She kept moving on him until he exploded soon thereafter.

"Arghhhhh! Ohhhh!!! Oh.......!!!"

As I mentioned in the previous chapters, sex with them was never better since Mary had experienced another girl. There was no emotional attachment for her, just the pure ecstasy lesbian sex gave her. As for John, he was like most men who get aroused by two beautiful girls getting it on. But this was his beautiful, sexy wife which made it so much more thrilling. Quickies like this one were common since the two were seduced by Sarah, the teenaged seductress.

Mary spent the next couple of weeks messaging the pretty coed, setting up a sapphic weekend at the cabin and planting the threesome seed.

M. I can't wait to see you again.

L. Same here, Mary. I love the way you made me feel. That is all I think about when fucking my boyfriend. Sex with him has been so hot with him since I met you. He has no idea why but loves it!

M. Mmmmm. That makes me wet. John, my husband, and I think about you and me together when we fuck also. He's got a big, beautiful eight inch cut cock.

L. Oh my! My boyfriend's is nice but not too big, but I love him for who he is. You are a lucky girl!

M. Yes. He wants to watch us. Does that turn you on?

L. Is that something you would want to do?

M. I've thought about it and, yes, I would. The thought of him sitting there, that big cock in his hand.....

L. Mmmmm. I'm rubbing myself, Mary. And, yes, that turns me on.

M. He may not be able to control himself and want to jump in. You would love his cock, Lynn.

L. I'm sure I would but I want you all to myself first.

M. I agree. I got carried away there for a second. So, when are you available? I have next weekend off.

L. That sounds perfect. My boyfriend is off hunting with his buddies.

M. I'll send you directions. Make sure you pack some of your favorite sexy things for me and be ready to please me.

L. I am so ready! I wanted to please you at the motel. You are going to have to teach me.

M. You little tease! We are going to try a lot of things, babe. Are you anxious to lick my pussy?

L. Oh, yes! I can't wait to taste you!

M. Mmmm. I want your tongue on me so much! God, I'm so wet! Are you still rubbing yourself, Lynn?

L. Yes and I want to cum for you.

M. Then do so. Think about me licking you. I'm rubbing also. So good!!

L. Oh yessss! So good! I'm so close!

M. Me too! Finish for me, babe!

There was a pause for a minute as the two rubbed themselves to climax.

L. I came, Mary! I came so hard!!

M. Same here, babe. God, I can't wait to see you!

L. Send me directions and I'll see you Saturday morning.

M. Will do.

That week could not go fast enough. They communicated daily. The buildup was intense. Mary said goodbye to John Saturday morning after breakfast.

"Enjoy her, babe. Teach her how to please you and don't forget to ask about me watching."

"Yes, John. I won't forget. Bye, babe."

She kissed him on the cheek and ran to the car.

It was around 9am when she arrived at the cabin. She built a fire, changed into her sexiest bra and panties, put on her silk robe and waited for her beautiful coed lover. She heard a car coming down the tree covered stone road. It was Lynn. Mary came out to greet her. The sexy coed was dressed in tight jeans with a plaid shirt. Mary could tell that she was braless. She carried one overnight bag with her as she approached.

"God, Lynn, I had forgotten how gorgeous you were!"

Lynn dropped her bag and the two embraced, looked into each other's eyes and kissed.

"I love kissing you, Mary."

"The feeling is mutual, baby. Are you ready to please me, Lynn?"

"More than you can imagine. That's all I've been thinking about."

They entered the cabin.

"Wow! This place is so beautiful with the creek running by and all."

"It's a great place to make love in, wouldn't you say?"

"It is. So, what did you have in mind, Mary?", she teased with a little twinkle in her eyes.

"I'll remind you as soon as I get you settled upstairs."

The two climbed the stairs that led to the upstairs sleeping quarters. She took Lynn's bag and laid it next to the dresser, then showed her the bathroom with its walk-in shower.

"All the conveniences of home, Mary. This is wonderful. Again, what do you have in mind, beautiful?"

"I know what you want, babe. Take a seat. I'm going to show you what you came for."

Lynn sat in a chair facing Mary who stood posing alongside the bed.

"First, take off your clothes for me, Lynn."

She did as she was asked, revealing that she was braless, wearing only thong panties that accentuated her tight ass and shapely hips.

"God, you are so beautiful and this weekend you are all mine."

"Mmmmmm. I love how that sounds."

"But first, I'm all yours. Do you want me, babe?", she teased.

"Yes."

"Are you ready to please me?"

"I am", she said, hand gently stroking her pussy.

Then Mary let her robe drop to the floor revealing her incredible body adorned with her delicious bra and panties.

"Do you like what you see, babe?"

"You know I do."

"Do you want to kiss me here?", she teased as she unhooked the front clasp of her bra, breasts spilling out, fingers running over nipples that were already distended and hard.

"I do", she said, licking her lips.

Mary approached her, straddled her lap and brought her breasts close to Lynn's face.

"Show me."

Lynn reached up to cup those amazing breasts, lifting them gently before her first real taste of another girl's nipples. This was not going to be like the little taste she had at the motel. This was going to be a feast. She leaned in and kissed the tender undersides, then moved to the top of each breast gently kissing.

"That's nice, baby. Mmmmm."

Then Lynn flicked her tongue on each nipple, teasing as Mary had done with her, then kissed each one before drawing them in. Her tongue swirled around each one as she sucked softly at first. Mary raised her arms and pressed herself against Lynn's hungry mouth.

"Oh, yes, baby. Just like that!", she said, her hands now running through the pretty coed's silken hair as Lynn began sucking harder.

"Oh, God! They taste so good", she whispered as she continued her ministrations.

"Please don't stop, baby! I think you are going to make me cum!"

The pretty coed had no intention of stopping. She could not get enough of Mary's full, firm breasts. To move things along, Lynn reached down to stroke Mary's pussy through her now soaked panties. She felt her tense up and knew she was about to climax.

"OOOOHHHH! MMMMMM! Yes, baby!! YESSSSSSS!!! I'm cumming.....AAAHHHHH!!"

Lynn could not believe that she made her cum by just pleasuring her breasts. It was the first time she had brought another girl to climax. She wanted to do more. She told Mary to stand, pulled down her panties to reveal her glistening, bare pussy.

"I want to lick you, Mary. I'm so ready!"

Mary stepped back to the edge of the bed where she sat, legs spread inviting her young lover in.

"Come here! Show me!"

Lynn dropped to her knees and crawled over to her. Mary raised her right leg and placed her foot on her shoulder.

"I want you to kiss your way up to me."

Lynn was more than willing. She lifted Mary's shapely calve and began kissing it.

"You are so beautiful", she sighed as she made her way up to Mary's inner thighs. She softly kissed them as her hands gently stroked. The scent of Mary's pussy was driving her crazy. She ran her fingers over the opening then put them in her mouth, sucking the juices clean. It was her first taste.

"Mmmmmm. You taste just like I thought you would!"

Her instincts took over as she kissed around the opening, teasing as Mary had done with her. Then she spread the lips, finding her clit. It was so tempting as she rubbed her thumb over it, feeling it spring to life.

"Mary, your pussy looks so delicious."

"Yes, baby. Mmmmm. Eat me!"

She then flicked at it with the tip of her tongue as Mary moaned in ecstasy. Then she began licking her clit, tongue moving up and down, up and down so gently. She took it in, pulling and sucking as her head moved back and forth, up and down. She had waited so long for this and was lost in her pursuit to pleasure her lover. Mary continued moaning and reacting to the pleasure she was receiving from her young friend.

"Oh, yes, baby! Just like that! What a good girl you are!"

She began to move rhythmically as Lynn began licking, her tongue now driving deeper into her.

"Oh, God! You taste soooo good!"

Lynn was making the most of her first time, wanting so much to please Mary.

"Am I doing it right?", she teased. "Like this? Like this?", she said as she increased speed.

"Oh yes, baby, yessss. Oh God, I am so close! Don't stop! Yesss, just like that!", she screamed.

Lynn felt her tensing up and knew what was coming. Mary climaxed, filling Lynn with her sweet nectar. But she did not stop. She couldn't get enough. She continued and Mary laid back on the bed and welcomed her back in. Lynn then inserted two fingers deep into her pussy as she continued sucking and licking her clit. And, yes, Mary came again.

"Oh my God, Lynn! You were amazing! Come up here!"

The two embraced and kissed tenderly, the taste of Mary's sweetness now on each other's lips. Completely exhausted, they soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

Mary woke up first, slipped quietly out of bed and noticed a message from John.

J: How did it go, babe? Did you let her have her way with you?

Mary put on her robe and quietly went downstairs. She called her horny husband and described the erotic encounter she had just experienced. She told him that they had many more things to try together.

J: Keep me posted, babe. Love you.

M: Love you too. Bye.

She then quietly went back upstairs to take a shower. The warm water felt so good cascading over her perfect body. She closed her eyes as she reached down to rub her pussy. The thoughts of what she and Lynn were going to do excited her. Suddenly she felt hands on her waist followed by a body being pressed against her back and hands reaching around to fondle her breasts.

"I've been thinking about you and me in the shower, Mary. Do you mind?", she teased.

Mary turned to face her.

"You know I don't but there is something I've been fantasizing about also. Want to see?"

"Show me."

She dropped to her knees, hands on Lynn's tight ass. The coed was backed up against the shower wall as Mary began licking her inner thighs, just inches away from her glorious pussy. Lynn spread her legs and Mary wasted little time, first using her index finger to probe Lynn's opening. Soon her thumb found the sensitive clit. As she began to rub it, Lynn began moaning.

"Mmmmm. Oh, that feels so good...."

She played with it for several minutes as the water ran over them. Finally, she kissed around the opening, used her tongue on the young girl's clit and began to lick in earnest. She felt Lynn's hand on the back of her head as she moved on Mary's hungry mouth. This turned Mary on so that she began licking harder and faster, her tongue penetrating as deep as possible.

"Oh, fuck yes!!", Lynn cried out, thrusting her hips out to her lover as she felt that familiar feeling. Her body began to tremble, legs grew weak as an incredible climax was seconds away.

"Oh, oh...Yessss.....Don't stop....Please........OHHHHHHHH!!! Arghhhhh!!"

She came hard, very hard. Mary stood up and they embraced, kissing each other more passionately than they had ever been kissed. Two beautiful, wet bodies pressing against each other, water flowing down. It was going to be an amazing two days! They could not get enough of each other.

After both of them dried off and got dressed, Mary prepared a light lunch for the two, followed by a long walk on the wooded trails. Upon their return, Mary asked Lynn how she wanted to spend the rest of the day.

"You know how I want to spend it, Mary. I want to make love to you and you me."

"There will be plenty of time for that, babe. Would you like to take a short ride? There is some beautiful scenery here."

"Sounds like a plan but after dinner...", she smiled slyly.

Mary had to admit to herself that she was surprised at the sexual appetite of this recent twenty-year-old vixen. It was going to be much hotter than she had expected.

"Yes, Lynn. I have a little surprise for you", she smiled and winked. "I hope you will enjoy it."

Mary took her on a longish tour of the surrounding area. She loved the mountains and lakes, and the little towns with their quaint shops. The two ended up spending a lot on some of the local wines and other assorted wares. A short scenic tour turned into a three hour excursion.

"Hey, Lynn, what do you say we dine at a local vineyard? I know one that has a fabulous restaurant. Sound good?"

"I'm so glad you asked. I am starving. Am I going to need a big meal so that I can burn it off later?", she smiled as she brushed against Mary's arm.

"Might be the case, babe", Mary teased.

They drove to a winery high in the mountains overlooking a beautiful valley. They had a wonderful meal and purchased a bottle of the wine they chose for dinner. When they returned to the cabin, Mary told Lynn to pick one of Mary's silk robes from the upstairs closet, disrobe completely and meet her downstairs. When Lynn came down, Mary told her to sit on the couch in front of the television. Mary pulled out a thumb drive and inserted it into one of the USB slots then returned to the couch and took her place next to Lynn.

"Remember I told you I had a surprise for you, Lynn?"

"Yes."

"I've got a little video John and I love and thought you would also. Interested?"

"If you love it, I will too."

Mary turned on the tv and pressed play. It was a soft porn lesbian seduction video that she and John fucked to several times. As they watched, the two were getting very aroused as they watched the girls grinding and scissoring.

"Oh, Mary, this is hot! That looks so good", Lynn said, her robe open and her hand touching her pussy.

Mary was doing the same. She reached for Lynn's hand and brought it to her wet pussy as her own hand landed on Lynn's. As they continued watching video, they rubbed each other. Soon their interest in the video ended. They were too into what they were doing to each other to care. They kissed as their hands worked, both leaning back on the couch, legs spread, robes now gone. Suddenly Lynn sat up.

"I want to grind with you, Mary. I want to see how that feels. Have you ever..."

"I haven't. Let's do it!"

Mary laid her down and hovered over her. Lynn's legs were spread wide as Mary slowly lowered herself down, their pussies barely touching. It felt incredibly sensual. Their breasts were touching each other, nipple gently pressing. Mary took the lead and began grinding slowly, not pressing too hard. They moved together rhythmically feeling the wetness between them. It was so erotic and titillating.

"Oh, Mary", Lynn sighed, "This is amazing. Mmmmm."

"Yes, baby. Move with me."

They continued like that, pussies barely touching, teasing each other until Mary decided it was time to take it to the next level. She lowered herself and raised up, breasts no longer touching as their pussies were now pressed against each other. They ground harder and faster as the moans and the dialog between them became more and more intense.

"Oh, Lynn, baby! Oh my God! This feels so good!"

"Mmmmm, yes! Faster, Mary!!"

The two of them were sweating profusely. Their clits were on fire. They were getting close.

"I want to cum with you, Lynn! Are you close, baby?!", she screamed.

"Mmmmm, yessss! I'm about to.....OOOOHHHHHHH! YESSSSSSS!"

"AAAHHHHH! Oh baby! Cum for me! CUM!! Oh God! Oh God....I'm....OOOHHHH!"

They both came almost simultaneously with incredible orgasms that swept through their bodies. It felt like a tsunami crashing down on them as they continued to climax. And then it was over. The two were completely spent and fell asleep in each other's arms. It was the most incredible orgasm they had ever had. It wasn't until early the next morning that the two finally awoke.

"Mary, what was that?! I mean, OMG!"

"Yes, baby, that was....I can't even describe it, but I know it won't be the last time I experience that."

They embraced and kissed.

"How can we top that, Mary?"

"I don't have a clue, Lynn but I'll think of something!"

The two lovers ended up taking a shower together again and, yes, it was a very long, erotic one. Mary made breakfast for the two before she would have to leave. She got a message from the hospital that they needed her at one o'clock to assist in an emergency special procedure.

"Sorry I have to get back to the hospital, Lynn. It was unexpected. I wanted to try something new with you that we saw in the video."

"Let me guess--scissoring."

"Yes. I think rubbing pussies may be the most sensual thing we can do. God, I wish we had more time!"

"We'll have to make more time, Mary. Is that what you want?"

"Yes, and I have a question for you. Do you remember me asking you about my husband wanting to watch us."

"I do, yes. And yes, I would love that."

"You would really like him, Lynn." She pulls out her phone. "Here are some photos."

"Wow! You are a lucky girl! He is fine! Nice body."

"Yes and is well hung. If he watches, you will get to see. He may want to join in and I'm OK with it."

Novella23
Novella23
233 Followers
12