The Seduction of Keith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to fuck Kelly.

Chapter 6 - Dream Come True or Nightmare?

=========================================

First things first... how was I supposed to text Kelly when I didn't even know her phone number? Then it hit me. Duh! She was in the church directory. Of course whatever number in there would be her cell phone. Who even had a land line anymore? Certainly not anyone her age.

A quick look on-line to the church youth site and that road block was cleared. Next step - where? It couldn't be TOO far away as it wasn't like it could be an overnight trip yet at the same time I couldn't take any chances that somebody might recognize us. I gave it about a 24 hour grace period before Megan found out if that should happen. Searching around I finally found a nice Italian place that wasn't really all that far away yet small enough and tucked away in an out obscure location that the odds were miniscule we'd be seen by any one of consequence. Heck, I'd never head of the town myself, let alone recognized the name of the restaurant.

Hurdle #2 cleared. Next problem to address was when. I didn't want to wait too long, not after having finally taken the step of no return as I liked to refer to it now. Yet what excuse was I going to use? Good fortune must have been smiling at me when I looked at the calendar. Megan had entered a date for some women's conference in the north hills region along with hotel information. Somewhere along the line I'm sure she mentioned it to me but most likely I'd just let it go in one ear and out the other since it was probably another boring "men-bashing" conference. I wondered if she was planning on taking Molly? Hmmmmmm, sounded like something I might suggest if she wasn't.

That just left Ryan. It was a Friday night and so hopefully he might be going out with friends. Maybe even a date of his own if things were working out with this girl he'd been swooning over recently. In any case he'd be out late - hopefully late enough not to know, or care, about his father's whereabouts.

Plans in hand, I texted Kelly before I lost my nerve. I have to save hitting "send" was one of the most nerve-wracking yet erotic moments ever. No take-backs. Once it was gone it was irretrievable and I was committed. Probably a good thing as I'd be second-guessing myself from then until next Friday night!

****************

The women were gone - Megan and Molly had left mid-afternoon for their retreat. Molly thought it was a GREAT idea when I suggested she go with her mom now that she was a big girl. Megan was concerned about the extra cost which normally would have put me in high alert as well but I was so gracious in telling them not to worry, or so they assumed. Nothing like getting major husband-daddy points for agreeing to something that allowed me to cheat on my wife!

As for Ryan, he had a date with his new girlfriend. Last thing I needed was for him to get home before me so I teased him about making sure he was home before mid-night. Teenage boys can be pretty easy to manipulate at times and my reverse psychology worked like a charm. I got back a, "Oh Dad!" and I knew he was out until at least 2:00AM now. Oh well, let HER dad worry about them getting in late.

It was finally 7:00PM and I was a nervous as a schoolboy on his first date. Was this for real? All I'd gotten back from Kelly as a simple, "K" for my text messaging efforts. C'mon, has it gotten so bad that people can't even take the time to spell out "OK" anymore or am I just showing my age?

After a shower I'd picked out a nice pair of khaki slacks and a simple white short sleeved shirt. For a brief moment I toyed with the idea of not wearing underwear but after trying on the slacks without them I felt totally weird so I ended up with a new pair of black boxers Megan had just bought me. A few years before she'd announced she hated me in my whitey-tighties and thrown them all out to be replaced by colored boxers. It took a while to get accustomed to "swinging loose" but I have to admit that I've grown to like them. A pair of brown loafers and socks and I was done. It's great to be a guy! Five minutes to dress, a little deodorant and I was ready to go. Megan wouldn't have even picked out her outfit yet, let alone finished with the ridiculous makeup and hair rituals.

Before I left I ran over everything in my mind and then I thought of something. Whew, almost blew it! I pulled out my phone and turned off the location services. All I needed was for Megan to get nosey and look me up only to find me someplace unexpected. It would be far easier to explain why my phone had unexpectedly changed its settings than to come up with an excuse as to what I was doing in a part of town we'd never been.

On the way I stopped at the bank and pulled out some cash from the ATM. Again, I may have been crazy paranoid about covering my tracks but I figured it was best to not have any credit card records from this evening. Even though I handled all the bank records such that the odds were she'd never notice, it would be just my luck something would come up to where we'd look at the account and then I'd have to explain the unexplainable.

Another close call... I was about to program in Kelly's address into the GPS as I wasn't exactly sure how to get there. The roads in Pittsburgh are the classic case of "can't get there from here". Nothing runs in a straight line! Just in time I pulled my hand away like my phone was on fire remembering that anything I entered would stay in the history - another thing to explain that couldn't be explained, especially if she checked to see what was at that address!

Without the aid of the GPS I made a few wrong turns but I finally found Kelly's apartment complex. After parking the car I realized this was one step I hadn't thought through sufficiently. Was she going to be waiting outside for me or did I have to go to her door like some boy on a date? If I had to knock then who would answer? Suddenly my stomach knotted. This was insane!

Not seeing her anywhere, I summoned the courage to walk to her apartment door. I stood there for several minutes before finally taking a deep breath and knowing twice. Damn! My worst fear was realized when the door opened and who should appear but Kelly's husband! Ummmmm, talk about awkward. Well, it was for me anyway. On the other hand Steve seemed quite amused at my discomfort.

"Hey Kelly!" Steve grinned and then turned and said loudly enough such that I was sure the entire complex could hear, "Your date's here!"

Steve turned back to me and offered for me to step inside. "She'll be late to her own funeral," he sighed, shaking his head. After he closed the door he grinned again at me and added, "So you're the guy who's going to fuck my wife tonight, eh?"

Can't say I've ever had THAT one tossed my way before! My face was burning with embarrassment and had I been of sound mind and body I would've run out the door and forgotten the entire evening. At first I thought he was taunting me or maybe just trying to get a rise out of me. Worse, maybe he was out to humiliate me? I just knew that had the tables been turned I couldn't see myself having a casual conversation with some older guy my wife was planning on committing adultery with that evening.

I hemmed and hawed which just got Steve to laugh as he slapping me on the back like we were old-time buddies. "Aww, just messing with you Keith... it IS Keith, right? Guess I'm getting older, just can't keep track of all her guys it seems."

OK, so NOW he was messing with me but at least he admitted it. Not that it made me feel any better. Was this like the price I was having to pay for the privilege of seeing Kelly privately? Yet again I was back in my younger days, waiting for Megan to some out while her father grilled me relentlessly. Just then I got a glimpse of Kelly as she scampered from what must have been the bathroom to their bedroom wearing what looked to be nothing but a small towel around her body.

"Be there in a minute Keith!" she called out from the bedroom where the door had been left open.

"Wow, she must like you," Steve chuckled, "Usually I would have given her another ten or twenty minutes before she was anywhere close to being ready."

He called THAT close? Nothing but a towel wrapped around her? OK, so now he'd moved from taunting me to being a used car salesman selling me a bill of goods. Oh this car was made just for you... She must like you... yep, they were one and the same.

"Look Keith, I'm sorry," Steve apologized, suddenly more serious. "Just remember one thing, OK? If she doesn't come home happy... well, you know."

I started to try to say something - what I have no idea but thankfully he didn't wait for an answer as he left me standing there finally alone. He disappeared down the hallway and turned into the room where I'd seen Kelly entering a few seconds earlier. From there it was like eternity. Remember what I said about men getting ready faster than women? Well, Kelly was making Megan seem like a speed-dresser. It seemed like hours but later when I checked out the time on the dashboard clock in my car I realized it was more like ten or fifteen minutes when finally she appeared. Thankfully Steve remained nowhere in sight. My god, she looked incredible!

"Hi Keith, sorry to keep you waiting," she greeted me, "Like my dress?"

Like it? I LOVED it! A pale blue sundress that had the initial appearance of being almost sheer yet somehow managed to barely hide what was underneath. Tiny spaghetti straps over her bare shoulders struggled to hold up the bustline enough to cover her boobs and even then I was guessing the clearance from the top of the material down to her nipples could have been measured in millimeters. No bra - that was apparent from the outline of her nipples through the smooth thin material yet it was amazing how perky they were knowing she'd had two kids. No sagging like Megan's. It hugged her torso and then her hips, ending in a hemline that seemed more appropriate for a figure skating outfit than a dress for wearing in public. My immediate thoughts were to wonder if there was anything under it but it did hang low enough to cover her ass and then a little more - although not much more!

Then there were her legs... oh my god! Perfectly shaped, tanned, smooth as silk without a blemish. Her matching blue heels were impossibly tall - how do girl even stand up in them? The effect on her leg muscles made her legs look even better - if that was possible. She even had matching blue polish on her finger and toe nails. A simple gold chain around her right ankle, a similar gold chain around her neck with a small but exquisite diamond cross, large diamond earrings (they had to have set someone back a pretty penny!) and her wedding ring were all the jewelry she wore.

Kelly twirled with her hands over her head which had the dual effect of raising the skirt sufficiently to answer my initial question. Yes, she WAS wearing underwear if you can call her miniscule thong legitimate underwear. From behind you'd almost think she was wearing nothing as all there was were some thin strands around her waist and then down almost hidden within her butt crack. In front the strings met at a small piece of triangular pale blue cloth that matched the sundress. Either she was shaved totally or 99% as it wasn't hiding much, that was for sure.

"You look incredible," I somehow managed to croak out in a hoarse voice as she flicked back her blonde hair which was hanging loose over her shoulders.

"Thank you Keith, you're always so sweet to me," she replied moving in closer to me. Then to my surprise she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me down until she could kiss me. My arms hung uselessly to my side as her tongue almost immediately emerged and pushed into my mouth. I didn't know quite what to do having never intimately kissed another married woman before, let alone in the middle of her living room with her husband and most likely two daughters somewhere nearby.

"You know you CAN put your arms around me when we kiss," she giggled, reaching down and grabbing my one arm and pushing it behind her.

Somehow until now it had all been some kind of dream, as if it never was REALLY going to happen. As I reached around her slim body, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her in tightly against me, suddenly it all seemed VERY real. Holy crap, I was actually holding her and kissing the girl of my dreams, the girl I'd masturbated about so many times! At first I just kept my arms around her back but then as our kiss intensified it was like caution went to the wind and I reached down and grabbed her perfect ass, one perfect buttock in each hand. God she felt so good! Firm and round, almost like Megan's had been so very long ago only better.

"Maybe we don't even need to go out," she offered as we finally broke our kiss. At first I thought she was teasing me but from the look in her eyes I could see she was being quite real.

"But Steve... the kids," I stumbled.

"You kidding?" she giggled, "Steve would LOVE to watch and it's nothing the girls haven't seen before."

A bridge too far was how I'd always remember it although I admit now when I look back I want to kill myself for not taking her up on it. How was I to know it was a one-time offer? OK, so maybe somewhere along the line she'd mentioned the night would never be repeated but it must have gone in one ear and out the other as who would be listening to such trifles when she was so close?

"OK, then let's get going," she said, suddenly changing course. Without so much as a goodbye to her family we were quickly out the door and to my car. I started to go to my side as she approached the passenger door but then I noticed her just standing by the door.

"Forgetting something?" she asked innocently.

Either I was too nervous or just a moron. Whichever didn't matter as I'd already started the evening off wrong. Damn, how could I not have opened the door for her? I quickly moved around the car and opened the door.

"Why thank you Keith, you're such a gentleman," she said without a hint of irony as she lowered herself in.

The sundress immediately pulled up but she made no effort to do anything about it, acting as though she didn't even notice that it was now almost up to her waist, enough that I could see the small outline of her tiny thong between those fantastic tanned legs. As I made my way back to the driver door my eyebrows raised. Oh boy... what was I getting myself into?

It was about a thirty minute drive to the restaurant during which Kelly kept up a running conversation focused mostly on my wife and daughter. She asked what they were doing this evening, how they were doing in general, and generally the sort of questions I might expect from most anyone interested in my family life. Nothing TOO personal or intrusive but she did seem genuinely interested in them both. We talked about church and how Molly was doing in the youth group. I noticed the subject of the women's bible study wasn't mentioned much except to remind me that it was one of those things where people didn't talk about what was said. So much for getting the goods on what Megan was telling people about us.

I used the valet parking and noticed the eyes of the college kid fixated on my date's ass as she made her way out of the car. Kelly DID make a rather perfunctory effort to tug the hem down when she stood up, not that it made a whole lot of difference in terms of percentage of coverage of those fantastic legs and ass!

Inside we were quickly seated thanks to the reservations I'd made in a U- shaped booth. It was large enough to accommodate up to six people which gave us the option of sitting opposite each other at each end or scooting in to sit next to each other facing outwards. I allowed Kelly to sit first and waited before sitting on the opposite side to see where she would roost. It was all I could do not to do a fist pump as she worked her way inwards to sit inside, waiting for me to join her and take the adjoining seat which I quickly did.

"This is nice," she commented, her hand disappearing under the long tablecloth to rest on my thigh. The waiter handed us our menus and took our drink orders. I wasn't sure what to order, not knowing what her preference in alcohol was, only to be a bit surprised when all she asked for was a Diet Coke! So much for my mixed drink as I ordered an ice tea to match.

"You can order a drink if you want Keith," she told me, "I've just never been one much for alcohol."

I assured her I was just fine with my selection after which the waiter disappeared, finally leaving us alone.

Before I could say anything, Kelly turned to me with her hand still planted firmly on my leg, out of sight from us both under the white table cloth.

"So tell me Keith... when you masturbated about being with me tonight what did you imagine me doing at dinner?"

Oh boy! This was turning into a night with all sorts of new situations. First, she just seemed to assume I'd masturbated about this but I couldn't be upset as she was right! Then again, what normal guy wouldn't have? But to then ASK me about it... THAT hadn't been part of the fantasy. Really, how do you even answer such a question?

"If you don't want to answer that's OK Keith," she comforted me, "Was it anything like this though?"

I had just taken a sip of my ice tea as a stall tactic after her first question when she asked this one, moving her hand up my thigh at the same time until the palm of her hand was planted firmly on my crotch. Oh yeah... in my wildest dreams this was it except now I wasn't just dreaming as I jerked off in private!

"Hmmmmmm, I was hoping for a little more," she teased me with a pout, "Does this help?"

I could feel her tugging at my zipper as I glanced around, positive that everyone in the restaurant must be watching us but realistically nobody seemed to care about us. Thankfully so as I felt my zipper being tugged down until her hand tried to work its way inside. Suddenly I was regretting the choice of boxers. Damn, why had I worried about being comfortable?

With the boxers blocking her way, Kelly gripped my rapidly rising dick in her hand through the cotton material. For a brief, horrible moment I thought I was going to blow right then and there!

"Hmmmmmm, I think it likes this, don't you agree Keith?" Kelly said softly as she took a sip from her Diet Coke with her free hand as she gripped my all but fully erect dick in the other.

Wouldn't you know it but that was when our attentive waiter returned, checking to see if we were ready to order. I fully expected Kelly to pull her hand out of my pants the moment he appeared but while she stopped her gentle pumping action, there was zero attempt at withdrawal. Then again, I suppose if she had then it would've been even more obvious. Still, I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks as I turned my attention to the menu while Kelly's hand gripped me.

Somehow I managed to order the steak special. Really, at that point I could have just told him to give me anything so long as he just disappeared! Kelly ordered the fresh fish special - whatever it was as I wasn't listening too well and it didn't make any difference to me anyways at this moment.

As soon as he left us Kelly pulled her hand from my pants and grabbed her small purse which until now I hadn't even noticed. Where the heck had she been hiding that? Then again, if it hadn't been attached to her breasts or ass the odds were pretty good I would never have seen it.

"I need to use the little girl's room," she announced as she scooted her way out, leaving me with my pants undone and an erection as hard as a steel pipe. No way was I going anywhere in this condition!

I watched her beautiful ass gently swaying as she walked slowly away. Surely she had to know I was staring at it - along with every other male in the place from what I could tell. I sat there with my hands clasped above the table, my erection still throbbing under the table. Surprisingly, she was back in less than five minutes.