The Seduction of Lori Pt. 02

Story Info
White husband wants his wife seduced by a young black guy.
4k words
4.66
49.5k
69

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please see part One of this story under Loving Wives)

Part Two:

Lori and I continued to text back and forth. At one point, she stopped texting and I thought she was gone for the night, but it turned out that she had to attend to a patient but came back.

"So, that's pretty big, Mr. Tyler....I got my tape measure out and if you're accurate in your estimate, you'd be the biggest guy I've ever met... and you said fairly thick?"

I responded with "Um, maybe no pringles can sized but how about 'Red Bull'-ish?

I got back an OMG and an LOL.

I asked her if she was getting over her hesitation of black men and she said that she was still uncomfortable with the idea of interracial relationships but that I certainly was pleasant enough and had her intrigued in learning more about me.

I countered with, "intrigued or interested?"

A smiley face response and then, "Okay, Mr Smart Guy, yes, interested in learning about you. I'd never in a million years think I'd be having a conversation like this with someone who is black, young and intelligent enough to hold my attention for this long. Yes, you're an enigma. And yes, I will admit to a certain fascination."

I said fair enough and asked her what she and Duane were doing for the weekend.

Lori said that they have "date night" every Friday night of the month with the exception of one but that it usually meant going out to eat somewhere and sometimes a movie but usually just dinner and drinks. She said they were an old boring couple with kids and even that was okay for the two of them.

I asked why not every Friday night and she said they hang with a few other couples who also have kids and have worked out an arrangement so that the kids get together at one family's house every Friday night for a sleepover and it moves from house to house each Friday to give the other couples a few nights of date night each month. Lori said they hosted the week before and now had three glorious Fridays off to do as they pleased.

I laughed and asked her where they were going for dinner and if it included a movie? She said that their go-to spot was Applebees and no movie this week and told me not to laugh. I told her I loved Applebee's food but the atmosphere wasn't the best for meeting women...LOL

Lori responded with "You men are all alike!"

I asked her if she got dressed up or went right from work and this started a whole discussion about how sexy women are in scrubs. She laughed and said they may not be sexy but they certainly were comfortable, but no, she showered and changed before they went out.

I asked her if she had a little black dress for those date nights or if she wore jeans like the other moms I see there and she assured me that she did NOT wear a LBD for Applebees. I kidded her that maybe she should! She gave me a wink and said she had to go back to work but it was fun chatting with me.

I knew that there was two Applebee's in the area and the chance of running into Lori and Duane was slim between not knowing which one or which time, but I thought I'd take a chance on the one closer to the bar where I first met Duane and figured I'd hang out and maybe get lucky. It felt a little stalkerish but I was having fun flirting with Lori and might be a good way to take it to the next level.

I later found out that something must have clicked with my comments to Lori about her LBD and Applebees because when she got home from work on Friday, she showered, shaved and put on a little red flowered sundress with white lace panties and sandals for their date night. Duane was surprised and told her how nice she looked and said that she told him she just wanted a change.

I decided to wear a white button down shirt and tan pants -- casual but nicer than a t-shirt and shorts in the off-chance that I would meet them, but when I got to the restaurant, it was still a little early and the place wasn't very crowded. I got a small table in the back rather than sitting at the bar and got an appetizer and light beer and messed with my phone a little -- I sent Lori an email but got no response, so figured they were already out.

I was just about to call it a night when I saw a flash of blonde hair and red dress walk in. Lori looked amazing and Duane looked proud to be with such a beautiful woman. They were seated near the front windows away on the other side of the restaurant and given water and menus when I saw Lori motion to Duane that she was going to use the restroom and would be right back. As soon as she disappeared down the hallway, I walked over to where Duane was sitting.

"Hey, buddy", I said, "Fancy meeting you here...are you alone?"

Duane looked up at me and blinked hard and then smiled, "Hey, Ryan! Nice to see you...no, I'm here with the wife -- she's in the bathroom...I've got to tell you before she comes back that whatever you said to her seems to have gotten her back into her sexy self! She even dressed up tonight, which is something she almost never does for date night!"

I told him I was glad to have been of some assistance and happy it worked out for him...I asked if was okay to meet her and he offered me her seat until she got back. When Lori returned from the restroom and was walking up to the booth, I could see the look of confusion in her eye as she approached. Duane and I both turned to face her and her gaze turned to recognition and her face went bright red. Duane started introducing me as the guy she helped with the gravel bike search and what a coincidence that I would have run into them...small world and all. Lori saw right through the ruse but to her credit, she didn't say anything.

I stood and apologized for taking her seat and extended my hand to thank her again for all her assistance and moved out of the booth to let her sit down. Lori was still red but recovering from the shock of seeing me and took her seat. As she did, the hem of the little sundress rose up a bit on her slender pale thighs and I felt myself go hard as I observed.

"Well, I don't want to interrupt you two on your night out, Duane." I turned to Lori and smiled and said, "And it was a pleasure putting a face to your email, Lori. Thank you again for all your assistance -- I should probably be on my way!"

Lori smiled and said it was her pleasure and then hesitated as though she were about to say something else but changed her mind. I waited and clapped Duane on the back and turned to leave when I heard her ask me if I made a purchase yet?

"No, but I have my bike picked out -- they're going to order it for me...would you like to see it?"

Lori scooted over a bit in the booth to let me slide in next to her. We were sitting thigh to thigh and I could feel the heat of her leg pressed against mine. I pulled out my phone and started scrolling through a website for a local bike shop until I found what I was looking for. I pulled up the model and handed her the phone....at the same time, I pressed my leg against her a little bit to see if she'd pull away. She didn't and seemed to be concentrating on the phone, so I dropped my hand down under the table onto her knee and heard her gasp slightly.

She wasn't much of a poker player because she got red again but started talking about the features of the bike and the size of it. I smiled and played along, but at the same time, my hand started sliding up her leg to the hem of the dress...She turned slightly toward me when she realized I was starting to explore higher and reached down and grabbed my hand to stop me.

She sighed and handed me back my phone and said that she was happy I had found a bike and it looked like a good one. At the same time, the waitress was bringing over the menus and ALMOST caught me with my hand between Lori's legs. She asked if I was staying for dinner and should she get another place setting?

I said, "No, I was just visiting -- I'm heading out and leave these two lovebirds to their date night! LOL"

As I slid out of the booth, I saw the look of confusion and frustration on her face -- she was torn with what to say or do and then Duane said, "Are you sure you don't want to join us?" Lori's face brightened and she looked at me waiting for a response...

"No, I'm good but thank you! You guys enjoy your date night and Lori, thanks again for everything!"

I got up and walked back over to my table and dropped money to cover the apps and beer and started heading out. Lori followed my every move and I turned and winked at her a little before heading out.

I got an email from Duane the next day telling me that they didn't even make it out of the parking lot of Applebees before Lori was all over him. He said she had two glasses of wine during dinner which was unusual for her and seemed flustered -- when they got in the car, Lori leaned over and grabbed his crotch and told him to pull over to the other side of the parking lot where it was more secluded. Once he parked, she opened his fly and started sucking on his cock. Duane tilted his seat back as she was giving him head and once he was hard, she straddled him facing him and pulled her panties to one side and slide down onto his cock. Duane said her panties were soaked and they both came quickly.... Afterwards, they cleaned up and drove home in silence.

I emailed Lori the following day and said it was nice to see her at Applebees and that she was more beautiful than her pictures!

Lori fired back an email that I didn't expect:

"Hey, Ryan -- well, I'm not sure what to say. First of all, I certainly didn't expect to see you or ever meet you in real life. That sort of freaked me out. And then when you put your hand on my knee and tried to slide it between my legs, I was kind of shocked....You do know I'm married right? I mean, I will admit that we've been sort of flirty back and forth, but there's a limit to what's acceptable. Sort of anxious to hear your response?"

I read her email a couple of times and having known what happened after I left, I was tempted to call her out on her indignation but decided to take a different approach and use a little flirting to see where her head was.

I emailed back:

"Hi Lori, My apologies! Yes, sometimes I think with the wrong head and yes, I probably stepped over the line -- I wasn't expecting you to be sooooo sexy and I loved that dress and that tight little body of yours. Yes, I know you're married...Yes, I've been with married white wives before and yes, while I respect you and Duane, I would love to play with you a little bit. It's hard to do this over email...are you available to chat?"

I didn't get a response right away but then a follow-up email:

"Are you available now? Duane is out for a few hours..."

I went onto the chat immediately:

Me - "Hey Lori...."

Lori - "Hey, troublemaker...lol"

"LOL -- so I'm a troublemaker, huh? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure..."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Sigh -- YES! No! I don't know...God Ryan, that was such a bad thing you tried to do."

"Yes, I will admit it was -- but did you like it?"

"OMG -- you're so bad! No comment!!!"

"I'll take that as a yes, you liked it...haha...I did too...you're a sexy woman!"

"Sigh....thank you, I think...but I am married..."

"I know you're married and I don't want to screw up what you and Duane have together...but maybe it's okay to have a little fun, right? I mean, what he doesn't know won't hurt him right?"

"Ryan! OH -- MY -- GOD! Wow, you really are the devil in disguise...I can't believe we're having this conversation..."

"What are you wearing right now?"

"Haha...you're so bad...nothing crazy...just got home...still in my scrubs..."

"Color

"Black -- like your soul!"

"haha...what are you wearing underneath?"

"Sooooo bad you are -- black bra and white panties"

"Mmmmm...thong? Lace? Satin? Sheer?"

"wow...you just don't give up do you? Yes, a thong....just plain cotton..."

"Sexy! Are they damp?"

"LOL!!! .....hmmm,......no comment...."

"Mmmmm...I'll take that as a yes too -- why don't you take off that bra for me?"

"You are really being bad...but the truth is, I did take it off right after we started chatting..."

"Nice...are your nipples as hard as my cock right now?"

"Ryan! (Wait - are you really hard?)"

"Yes -- I'm so hard, I could hammer nails with this thing..."

"Wow... because of me? Seriously? 😊"

"Yep...I'm thinking of you and your very hard nipples and wondering if you'd sit on my lap and let me suck them?"

"Oh, Ryan -- you've got to stop this...it's not right..."

"It's fun though, isn't it?"

"Maybe...yes....it is...and yes they're hard as pebbles and yes I'm beyond damp...I'm now officially soaked....happy?"

"Would you like to touch yourself for me?"

"No! I should go..."

"I'm stroking my cock right now...the tip is dripping..."

"Are you really??? My God Ryan... Are you big right now?"

"I am...big and thick and hard and dripping..."

"Mmmmm. Would you want me to help you with that?"

"I'd love for you to be on your knees sucking me...to let me feed my cock into your mouth"

"Wow...okay....so...I will admit to touching myself a little bit..."

"Does the idea that I'm black turn you on? Or not interested in black men?"

"I have never been interested in men of color...but I have to admit, I'm a bit turned on now"

The conversation went back and forth a little bit more and all of a sudden Lori said Duane came home early and she had to leave.

I went back to my previous emails from Duane and found the one with the pictures of Lori and masturbated thinking of that tiny little body impaled on my black cock while I sucked her breasts.

That night I got an email from Lori:

"Hey, just wanted to let you know that I was so absorbed in our conversation that when Duane walked in, he almost caught me. This isn't right and it has to stop. I love my husband dearly and while you are a fun fantasy, we're never going to sleep together and I'm not going to betray my husband's trust. So this will be the last time you hear from me. I am glad you're getting a bike and will be riding -- it's a great sport and will keep you in shape for chasing all the other married white wives and moms out there. I wish you a happy life and thank you for adding some excitement to mine. Love Lori"

I read the email a couple of times and decided that the best course of action was to honor her wishes.

Over the next month or so, I thought about emailing Lori or to see if she was online, but she wasn't and after a while I gave up thinking I'd hear from her again -- I never saw Duane at the bar either and figured it was fate that nothing ever came of it.

During the summer months, I worked occasionally for a local restaurant for beer money since my scholarship didn't cover everything and while coming out of the freezer one evening, I slipped on some grease left on the floor and fell against the hot restaurant ovens, giving myself a burn on my thigh. The owner of the restaurant told me to go to the ER and get checked out and have the bill sent to him directly.

I headed over to S------ Hospital emergency department and explained the situation and they put me in one of their triage rooms and told me to strip down and put on the dreaded paper gown that barely covers anything and to wait for the doctor or nurse to come in.

While I was waiting, I heard two nurses talking outside the room -- heard kitchen, burn, not badly, which doctor, etc. Then the one nurse asked who was still around that could start to clean the wound before the doctor came in. I heard Lori and then the other nurse say, Lori T or Lori M? The first nurse said she would page her and have her take a look before she went home.

So I'm sitting there naked in the little paper gown on the table waiting when there's a knock and the door opens and Lori Tolles walked in looking down at an iPAD and when she looked up, I thought she was going to run out the door.

She said, "I was just reading the name and thought what a coincidence! But it really is you...what are the odds?"

I told her she was a sight for sore eyes and that I missed chatting with her...She was bright red by that point and said she missed me too, but it was the right thing to do! She gave me a little hug and asked if I was uncomfortable having her as my nurse and she could see if she could find someone else.

I told her I loved that she was going to take care of me! She got all serious and professional as she approached me and started looking at the information on the iPAD again...She said, "Well, let's take a look..."

As she approached the table, I lifted the gown slightly to show her the burn but she froze -- staring at my black cock hanging between my legs...

"Oh, Ryan" -- she said -- "oh my god..."

She shook her head and started looking at the burn -- touching it with her gloved fingers lightly. "Mostly superficial, slight epidermis disruption....does this hurt?" she said, pointing to a darker area.

I flinched a little bit and said, "Yeah, right there, you sadist! LOL"

Lori gave me a weak grin and said, "you've got a bit of a second degree burn right there...might be slight scarring. The report said you burned it on a restaurant oven?"

I told her what happened with the freezer and the grease and falling into the front of the oven door. She shook her head and called me a klutz and said I'm lucky it wasn't worse. She asked if I had run cold water over it and I said no, that I had come right over from the restaurant and showed her the tear in my jeans. She asked a few more medical questions and appeared to be trying to concentrate on the wound but every now and then, I'd catch her looking at my cock again and felt myself getting hard, thicker and longer by the second.

She didn't say anything at first but eventually said if I didn't settle down, my cock would be rubbing against the wound and told me to think about baseball or something else... I laughed and told her how good she looked in those scrubs and asked her what was underneath.

"You're so bad -- you never change...Pink if you must know"

I told her that wasn't going to help my hard on at all -- she laughed and said the doctor would be in momentarily and to behave myself.

After she left, I stroked my cock a little bit trying to think of her naked and got myself even harder and thicker...

Another knock on the door -- this time a female doctor walked in with Lori behind and said, "Hello Mr. Tyler, I'm Doctor Reynolds -- Heard you slipped on some grease and got a bit of a burn?"

As she was walking up, my cock took on a mind of its own, rising up from under the gown, long, hard, dark and proud --

Dr. Reynolds took it all in stride, saying "Well your circulatory and motor skills seem to be intact as well your muscles. Let's take a look at that burn..." She turned to Lori and asked her to hold my penis up and away from the burn so she could take a better look.

Lori gave me a look of terror but said nothing and reached for my cock, holding it by the shaft up and away from the wounded area while the doctor worked.

Even with gloves on, her touch made my balls ache and I felt myself swelling thicker and thicker and my cock got harder and harder...I'm sure Lori could feel the pulsing in her hand and saw her look down just as the opening of my cock started to balloon with a single drop of pre-cum followed by a couple of more leaving the helmeted head wet.

She looked at me from behind the doctor's glance and shook her head sadly. I flexed my ass lightly which made my cock jump a little. Lori grabbed hold of it a little tighter so as not to lose her grip on it, which got me even more excited...

If the doctor noticed, to her credit, she didn't say anything...She finished her examination and gave Lori a couple of instructions and left me with a script for the pain. She told Lori to finish dressing the wound and left the room telling me to have a good night and to stay away from hot ovens.

12