The Seduction of Roger Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay if I get you a little more comfortable?" I asked.

His chin moved in the briefest of nods. I quickly reached down, lifted his feet and slipped his shoes off, then unhooked one leg from his pants and underwear and pushed them aside. Now I could spread his legs for maximum access.

After all the time he'd been teasing me I wanted a little of my own back. I sidled up to his cock, but didn't take it right away, letting it bump against my face, enjoying its hardness and heat, grasping the shaft gently and inspecting it at length, kissing it softly but avoiding the sensitive head.

"Suck it," he said urgently above me. I looked up and smiled, letting my tongue just graze the tip before I suddenly engulfed him with my entire mouth, taking him down to the root so that his pubes tickled my nose. I was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath from above and felt his shaft get even harder.

For the next few minutes I used all my oral skills, tickling his head and piss slit with my tongue as I lapped up the precum that was flowing freely, occasionally deep throating him down to the root, pressing my face against his pubes while I flexed my throat muscles. Between these two extremes I slid up and down on his shaft, tightening my lips around his head at the top, loosening my throat to take him as deep as I could at the bottom. I never kept that up long enough to let him cum—when I could tell he might be getting close I slowed down or stopped sucking altogether, frustrating his climax.

After a while his sighs of pleasure turned into groans, then muttered interjections: "Oh fuck...suck it...don't stop..." I answered "Mm hmm" and went right on doing what I was doing until he was frantic with need. I slid vigorously on his shaft, then suddenly stopped, drawing a shouted "Fuck, keeping sucking it!" Abruptly, two strong hands grabbed my head as he bucked his hips up and down, fucking my face and making me gag. I hung on until finally he went over the edge, shouting, "Take it!" I felt the first blast hit the back of my throat, before my mouth filled with his salty, slimy seed. I swallowed as fast as I could, trying to keep a tight seal with my lips around his dick, but despite my best efforts some overflowed, ran out the sides of my mouth, and down his pulsating shaft. Above me he writhed and twisted, moaning obscenities over and over.

Finally his orgasm passed and he loosened his grip on my head. I waited until his body stopped thrashing and the flood had become a trickle before I let go of his cock and began to lap up the excess that had dripped onto his balls and pubes. Not until I had cleaned him of every stray drop of his juice did I cease my labors and cast a glance upward.

His broad chest was still rising and falling faster than normal. His expression was unreadable. Then, slowly, a smile spread across his face. After all the poker faces he had shown me for months it was dazzling in that dim apartment. He was handsomer than ever, and in that moment all the waiting and wondering, all the work I'd done to get here was totally worth it.

"That was awesome," he said.

"Glad you enjoyed," I replied. I had to ask. "First time with a guy?"

A beat, then he nodded.

I stood up. I didn't have to put myself together, since I hadn't taken anything off. "Cool. Sure hope it's not the last."

His smile turned a little cagey. "You never know."

I decided to take that as a "yes." Successfully seducing a straight guy can give you serious delusions of grandeur. As I walked down the stairs from his apartment my mind was already busy hatching scenarios to take this to the next level... TO BE CONTINUED


12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
dommasterjimdommasterjimover 1 year ago

Yeahhh !!!

DommasterJim

yowseryowseralmost 4 years ago

A Splendid Seduction

My, this is a luscious, languid, well-paced story with a moral of patience in the face (crotch?) of great desire. Lovely lead up, makes the reader want to be right there in the gym, in the shower, meet these highly 3-D gym-gods in person.

"How could a man so conscious of his appearance possibly be completely heterosexual? "

Ha! Well said.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

He's My Brother-in-Law Why did my brother-in-law show me his cock?in Gay Male
Brock's First Cock Straight boy can't stop thinking about cock, gets surprise.in Gay Male
Friend's Father During a long weekend at a friend's, his father takes me.in Gay Male
Roommates Get Drunk And Horny Straight roommates get horny after St. Paddy Day barhopping.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
More Stories