The Seduction of Veronica Ch. 02

Story Info
Kwame Africanized Veronica.
4.1k words
4.44
37.1k
56

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kwame Africanized Veronica

Disclaimer:

This story deals with interracial sex, Cuckolding, controlling, and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style. I am not a William Shakespeare, Edgar Allan Poe or Ernest Hemingway. I am just having fun. All anonymous comments will be deleted.

Karen knew the time has come. Veronica will be Africanized today and forever be changed. All the arrangements have been made. Two weeks were left for the bet. Greg and Sam were going on their yearly week long fishing trip with several buddies. The girls said their goodbyes to the boys. Karen had Veronica to take her vacation at the same time as did she. That way Karen had the whole week to work over Veronica and there was no time like the present.

For lunch, Karen took Veronica to a local watering hole. She had Kwame to meet them for lunch. Veronica was introduced to her future Master. Kwame was nothing short of a sweet kind loving man. Veronica was nervous. Kwame kissed Veronica and sent chilies up and down her back. The three talked and went over the plan. Veronica was getting excited and so was Karen.

After lunch Karen and Veronica returned to Karen's home. Kwame was to arrive at Karen's home at 6 o'clock. Karen takes Veronica into the bedroom and gets her prepared for Kwame. The girls get into the shower together and Karen washes Veronica down. Karen also shaved Veronica's legs as well as her pussy. Karen shaved smooth around Veronica's pussy lips and leaves just a tiny patch of downy soft hair on her mound. Karen pushed the slut red lipstick tube around her full pouty mouth making her luscious lips ready to kiss. Karen also gave her a manicure and pedicure, painting her nails and toes a bright cherry red and then helped with her hair and makeup.

"Kwame wants you to look as he says, very slutty, so you need nice heels, some seamed stockings, lace Basque with garters, panties, lace gloves and a lacy choker for your neck". "He also said that he wants you in a sexy white mini dress too".

Karen has Veronica looking amazing and ready for Kwame. She has the bedroom ready with silk sheets, candles, and music. All the cameras are in place. Karen knew how to fix everything as she was also once in this position. It was 5:50 pm and the doorbell rang. The girls were excited as Kwame has arrived.

Karen invited Kwame in and sat him done. She fixed him a drink. While sipping on his drink, Karen tells Kwame that Veronica is all prepared and waiting for him in the bedroom. Kwame is happy that everything has gone so well with the transformation of Veronica.

Karen escorts Kwame to the bedroom where Veronica is ready to lose her interracial virginity to Kwame. Karen undresses Kwame down to his silk boxers. The rest will be Veronica's job. Kwame walks up to Veronica and kisses her very passionately. Veronica became weak in her knees.

"Okay, Mrs. Veronica. Are you ready to be Africanized? Do you want me to take your marital virginity and your interracial virginity? Are you ready for your life to change forever and become my sex slave?

Kwame stands there a moment and Veronica does not respond. Then he starts to leave the room in disappointment, but he understood. As Kwame started walking his cock was swinging a little and he saw her staring at it. She didn't even try to hide the fact. Kwame grabbed his pants to put them on.

"Wait. I want this. Please don't go," Veronica asked quietly. She sat on the bed and beckoned Kwame over to the bed with her finger. He smiled at her until she finally cracked a smile. "Shit! What am I doing? Fuck! This is nuts. I'm married and I'm getting ready to do this?"

Veronica ran to the bathroom. She gives herself an injection of the Matabo drug. She took somewhere in the amount of 200 percent more of the drug than necessary. The drug pushed her over the edge and now is in control of her mind and body.

"What do you want to do, Mrs. Veronica?"

"Suck and fuck your glorious black cock, that's what!" She gave a laughing smile and reached out and took his semi-hard dick in her white hand and started stroking it slowly.

Kwame just smiled and stepped a little closer so she could put his meat in her mouth. She kissed it and licked it for a bit then started holding his balls up and playing with them in her hands. Her mouth engulfed the head of his black dick and she looked up at him. The hesitation was waning and a look of wonton lust was taking over. The drug is now in control. Veronica pushed his black dick upright and licked the underside in small sideways tongue strokes and then long tongue strokes up and down the full shaft.

"I've never done it like this before," Veronica said with surprise. I think for smaller dicks, women are doing it for the man as a duty or favor. With me, they do it for themselves, Kwame says. Veronica was now ravenously eating and licking his dick. It looked gigantic against her dainty frame and fingers. She was so beautiful with his huge black cock sliding in and out of her face. Her lips were wet and Kwame could feel and see her tongue licking the bottom of the cock as it went in and out of her mouth.

Kwame couldn't help, but feel gratified as he watched Veronica's white skin and blue eyes serve and worship him.

Veronica started pumping his black cock while sucking and Kwame was nearing an explosion, so he pulled away and left her wanting more. Veronica turned and got onto the bed in anticipation. Kwame looked and saw this absolute doll needing him to defile her. Kwame loves to wake up white women to their true desires.

He pulled her to the edge of the bed again and got down to eat her pussy. Veronica lied back and spread her legs. He ate her for about ten minutes before she said, "Come here." I need you."

"What do you need?"

"I need you to take my interracial virginity and Africanize me."

"I need your big black cock."

"Where?"

"In my married white pussy."

"What do you like about my cock so much? I'm curious."

"I like that it's big. I've never had a big black dick and I want it."

"You want what?

"Your black dick. Now."

"Are you sure you like black dick? I mean, your husband has a dick."

"No, I want your dick right now. Your black cock."

"My black cock? Wow. I didn't know that.

"Please, just fuck me!"

"Do what?!"

"Make me your slave, Master."

Kwame wants to dominate white women for his ancestors. He wants to turn as many as he can into black cock sluts and impregnate them with black babies.

He pointed his 10 inch cock into the Veronica's sopping wet pussy. She groaned and arched her back upwards. Kwame said, "Should we stop?"

"No, please. Fuck me right now. Give me your huge black cock." Veronica said. He gave her another inch and she clinched the sheets in ecstasy and arched again. She started to grind in circles and pushing forward for more cock. He gave her another inch. "Oh, God, thank you. Aaah. That feels...too good. I need more."

He gave her another inch. She wriggled and twitched just a little. "Ooh, fuck! Oh." She was nearing orgasm. Kwame took his thumb and swiped in across her clit a few times. She twitched again. "Oh. Uh, Mmmmm, Yes. How in the fuck does that feel so good! Yes. Wow." He gave her another inch and he could feel her pussy spasm, squeezing his dick. Then her pussy spasm a few more times. He rubbed her clit again. "Oh. Oh. Mmmmm. Oh. Yes. God, yes, Fuck me!"

Kwame pulled out quickly and with a swipe at her clit in one fast motion and she flinched from shock. He got down and sucked on her mound and clit for a while until she started bucking. He put his cock in the four inches plus another two or so. Veronica flinched and twitched and squeezed the sheets even harder and started bucking. Her pussy spasm and squeezed. She froze and stopped breathing....and then...."Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Fuck! Oh God yes! Fuck me!"

He gave her another inch and she froze again and her vagina clinched and tried to push him out. Kwame pushed through it once and then pulled out quickly. Veronica had her first orgasm and finished with running fluid coming out and down onto the bed. It was a small squirt, but better than she was use to. She was breathing hard and he placed his big warm hand over her pussy, holding it safely till she felt dispossessed.

One of the things Kwame has learned about white women is that very few of them have had deep vaginal orgasms. He loves giving them their first. What Veronica had just experienced was undoubtedly the best she's ever had, but it wasn't a deep vaginal orgasm. Kwame wanted to save that for the show later.

When Veronica recovered, he flipped her over and pulled a pillow under her hips so her ass was pooched up. He straddled her thighs and slipped his cock in about 6 inches, somewhere near where he had left off. His girth looked so good going into her little folds. He stroked her fairly slowly until she was wanting more again. Kwame asked her, "Do you want more?"

"Yes, please!"

"What do you want?"

"You know what I want. Just give me your dick."

"Which dick?"

"Your big black dick, your BBC, your fucking monster black cock, just fuck me!"

"Okay then and he slid another two inches in. She twitched and her pussy spasm on him. Then Veronica relaxed her body and surrendered her pussy. Kwame pushed in another two inches and she tightened back up again, but in spurts. She started bucking again, clinching her ass cheeks and raising up on her arms into a steep arch. "I think you like my dick. Do you like it?" Kwame said.

"God, yes! I love your black cock, Master! Aaaaaah, oh, oh, oh, oh. He was stroking quicker now, really shoving his cock into her. He had this thought that he could shoot a wad in that white womb and stuff the sperm down into the cervix. But, he doesn't want to cream in her pussy until he knows Veronica was totally his slave.

She gritted her teeth and moaned and moaned and groaned. She started bucking again. Kwame's groin was crashing into her sweet, olive, plump little ass cheeks. She stopped breathing, and then breathing like she was hyperventilating, then she stopped breathing again. Her pussy spasm several times before she came. He could hear her relief as she was releasing her cum on his dick. He pulled off of her. She laid there wriggling and moaning and she even gave a little chuckle of joy. This is what Kwame love about his life. This is one of his favorite moments watching a strong white woman submit to a black alpha male, and the proof was in her vanilla cream all over his chocolate cock.

Once you conquer the whole white pussy, inside, outside, deep, shallow, wide, circles, there isn't anything left for her to hold back. It's all been surrendered and submission is the natural consequence of surrender. Kwame remembers thinking, "This white bitch is mine now!" Kwame is ready to cum inside Veronica and make her his Sex Slave.

Kwame grunted and pushed his cock all the way into Veronica. Kwame had blown the first few shots of semen as deeply as he could into her vagina and womb. He held his thrust, allowing his penis to spew all his semen into her. Veronica was feeling it to, as indicated by her gasp as he inseminated her. Her face was a mask of concentration and she raised her ass up and thrust her pelvis against him as if to seal their junction of genitals and let out a moan like she hadn't ever before. At that moment the head of his cock spewed a shot of seed point blank into Veronica's womb and Veronica orgasm with the realization.

The head of Kwame's cock positioned against Veronica's vagina, in an act that will cause him to fill her cervix with a few hundred million black sperm. Veronica knew she will be carrying another man's black seed in her for days.

Kwame rinsed off in the shower, as Veronica was begging for another round.

Kwame returns from the shower and has Veronica to wipe him down. Then he mounts Veronica and pushed his huge member past Veronica's slick opening and moved into her vaginal canal. He was firm and steady in his assault. She was starting to strain to take the volume of his black cock. Kwame just loved these first-time white wives. Her pussy was so tight that he was afraid he would have to slow up and stop again.

"Damn, Baby. Your white pussy is so tight it holds my black cock tighter than fuck. This is some hot white pussy. Relax, Kwame going to treat this special pussy right."

He thrust a little and Veronica came. Her moans were louder now and had more anxiety than pleasure. He could just imagine the first time she took a cock into herself. It was probably a little skinny cock of a white boy. When her hymen ruptured, he bet it hurt. This was like breaking her maidenhead all over again. But better. He thrust again and bullied his way touching her uterus. She wailed in pain until he started rocking back and forth. Her pain subsided as her vagina expanded to accept the invader. Now he was the dominant one and she was at his mercy as he sunk his black cock into her stretched hole. Her vagina clung to his thick shaft. As he pulled backward, the lips of her white pussy grasped his black cock and moved with it. He bottomed out. She could not take any more of his length. He could feel the tip of his black cock bumping into her cervix with each thrust.

Kwame began fucking her in earnest. She began getting wild.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, yes, yes, yes. Fuck me. FUCK ME. YES, YES, OH, Please FUCK ME. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh, yes, oh, yes, FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. Fuck me."

Veronica had an orgasm, then another, and then another. He was relentless. He would not let her linger and enjoy the sensation. She was cumming on his black cock and flooding the bedding with girl cum. After half dozen or so orgasms her body tensed. She let out a wail similar to a scream except more plaintive. Her vision darkened and her head felt faint. Her skin turned cold and clammy. Kwame held himself deep into Veronica. Now he would let her enjoy the feeling. She would shake coming down from this grand orgasm almost like the aftershock of an earthquake. She felt like she had experienced an earthquake. He was a master at this, but now his super black cock erupted into Veronica. It felt like a volcanic eruption against her womb. Blast after blast of his black seed pasted the opening of her cervix. It was the fuck of a lifetime for Veronica.

Kwame began to soften and moved off her. Her pussy was on fire. The thick cum began oozing out into her butterfly pussy lips. She felt it with her fingers. It had the consistency of honey. It felt so good. Her clitoris was raw and tingling. She had to be careful not to bump it with her fingers. Who knew what would happen if the clit erupted again? She wrapped her hand around Kwame's' softening cock. It still maintained much of its volume; it just wasn't quite as hard. He placed his hand over her pussy. They relaxed touching each other. They lay this way for thirty minutes until she felt him begin to stiffen again.

As she felt the rise in his cock, Kwame reached for her and pulled her to himself. She felt his hard cock on her ass. He lifted her top leg and penetrated her slimy white pussy once again. As he began thrusting, she was moving to his motions also. Once coupled again, Kwame plunged deeper and deeper. He rolled her over on her knees and held her while she placed her hands in front. Rotating himself and still coupled with her stretched pussy, Kwame placed himself into position to take her doggy style. He didn't know it, but this was Veronica's favorite position with her husband. Sam could penetrate her a little deeper in this position. Kwame didn't have that obstacle, but she still loved it as he began banging his black cock into her womb. She came over and over due to the size and position of his cock. Finally, she lunged forward and shuddered to another huge orgasm. Having cum already before, Kwame had plenty of staying power. He followed her body down onto the bed and kept himself intact. She was lying where she couldn't respond. It didn't matter. He fucked her furiously for what seemed like an hour to her. She was down and up so many times that she couldn't distinguish her orgasms one from the next. He was pounding her into submission and she loved it.

Veronica's pussy was so stretched out that Kwame had now plunged himself completely into her. He was amazed at how pliable her vagina was. The first time, there was three inches left outside her pretty butterfly vaginal lips. Now his black balls were firmly against her white pussy.

They took a nap. Both got up and brushed their teeth and took a break. When Kwame came back from the bathroom, she was lying on top of the sheets with her legs spread. It was slightly uncomfortable when he first entered her, but as their bodies began producing more lubricant it felt better. Not to mention that he had cum in her pussy four or five times during the evening. How could this man produce so much cum?

However, this time Kwame mounted her ass and began slowly fucking her. He was taking her completely and Veronica was a trooper, relaxing her muscles letting Kwame insert his monster cock into her ass. His staying power was unparalleled to anything Veronica had ever experienced. Kwame was like a one-man gangbang.

Kwame's hand kept his cock from immediately popping back out as she tried to relax. Minutes went by and all of a sudden, her ass and leg muscles relaxed, and Kwame's black cock slowly drove deeper once he was there, he came to a dead stop, letting her accommodate him.

Kwame's hands were on Veronica's ass, and then moved to her waist. And then he fucked her ass like never before.

Kwame slowly pulled his cock halfway out and in, methodically and slowly. Moans of effort became moans of pure pleasure from Veronica. "Please fuck me, fuck my ass." She groaned.

"How do you want to be fucked?" He growled at her.

"Faster, fuck me faster!"

"You don't want it soft and sweet?"

"Hard fuck me hard and rough," she begged.

"You're not the gentle princess you used to be, are you?"

"No I'm not. Fuck me like a black cock slut!"

Kwame stopped pumping, his cock half buried: "With what?"

"Fuck me with your huge black cock." Still he didn't move. "Please fuck me." She implored.

"I'll fuck you when I'm ready. Tell me. What kind of little slut are you? What do you need?"

"Black cock! I'm a big black cock slut!" She tried to back onto his cock, but he held her firm with only half his cock pulsing in her ass.

"Is your husband's cock enough anymore?"

"No! I can barely feel him anymore. I need your huge black cock to cum."

"So who owns your tight white pussy?" She groaned as he slowly gave her an inch of his cock.

"It's yours Master, I need you." He gave her one more inch.

"You do, don't you slut? Tell me, are you my little slut?" Kwame's eyes lit up as she confessed her lust and need.

"Yes!"

"Say it!!"

"I'm your slut!" One more inch

"So you'll do what I say always? You're my little black cock slut?"

"Yes! I'm your black cock slut. I'll do what you say as long as you fuck me."

"What a little slut. I might need to share you with some friends and see if you're really a slut for black cock. Are you going to be a good little slut and take my brothers' dick?"

"Wait... what?" She seemed genuinely surprised about being with anyone other than Kwame. He smacked her ass and pulled his cock halfway out, "You'll fuck whomever I say, or I'll quit you right now!"

"No! Don't! I'll fuck them all, just don't stop!!"

"Good little slut." And with that, Kwame pulled his cock back until only the head was in Veronica's ass, grabbed her waist until the skin blanched white, and sank his foot-long black cock into her. From then on, he gave her exactly what she wanted. He savaged her ass and pussy. Kwame's giant hands moved from her waist to her shoulders, his massive arms pulling her back onto his cock every time he thrust. His whole body of muscle flexed and rippled as his huge black cock rammed the petite white wife.

12