The Seduction of Veronica Ch. 05

Story Info
The Boutique – For Your Eyes Only.
2.3k words
4.51
12.1k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boutique -- For Your Eyes Only

Disclaimer:

This story deals with interracial sex, Cuckolding, controlling, and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style. I am not a William Shakespeare, Edgar Allan Poe or Ernest Hemingway. I am just having fun. All negative anonymous comments will be deleted.

As a sideline job, Karen is also the manager of a sexy lingerie boutique owned by Kwame named "For Your Eyes Only". It is a great tax write-off and a great way for Kwame to laundry money.

Four times a year, Karen has a gentleman's night. She keeps the shop open until midnight or later and has several ladies model items for male customers only, boyfriends and husbands buying their woman gifts. The small shop is usually wall-to-wall with guys.

This year Karen plans to use Veronica as a model for her lingerie. As time passes, Veronica has becomes more and more under Karen's control. Karen feels this is one more step for Veronica to become totally hers to dominate and Kwame's to pimp out.

For helping Karen out of this jam, Karen offered Veronica all the slutty lingerie she wears, she gets to keep. Veronica was excited to build her wardrobe and picked out the slutty lingerie, so she can keep it. That played into Karen's plan perfectly.

The night of the show finally arrived and Veronica showed up at "For Your Eyes Only" a couple of hours early per Karen's instructions. The boutique was closed in preparation for the fashion show. Karen handed Veronica all the outfits she picked out to model. Being nervous as Veronica got her outfits organized. Bras that do not cover her nipples and some cover maybe 10 percent of her breast at best. All panties were thongs, which none covered ass and some even exposed her love hole. The high heel shoes elevated Veronica's round ass and made it shake that much more as she walk.

Veronica met Karen's assistant manager, Paul who was the only male employee she had. Paul is a nice man, in his late fifties and Mexican. In addition to Paul there was another older woman sales clerk Sara and fellow models Amy and Lexie.

Amy was sitting in front of the dresser mirror wearing only a pair of panties oblivious to Paul's presence. She was an early twenties blonde with nice round breasts and a petite figure. She was getting ready for the show.

"Why don't you try some things on and get the feel for them?" Karen suggested.

Self consciously Veronica began to remove her street clothes she had arrived in.k

Veronica was aware of Paul watching here as she disrobed. First her slacks came off, then her shirt and finally her bra. Veronica stood before Paul in a pair of white bikinis and a smile.

Veronica soon became accustom to being almost naked in front of these strangers and went about trying on various outfits. By the time the door opened for business Veronica was right into it.

"O.K. ladies, time for the panties to come off!" Karen announced before allowing the customers to enter.

Everyone knew the guys came to see what they could and we were to spice it up by not hiding anything. Veronica had carefully shaved that afternoon and her pussy was thoroughly bald. Paul's eyes were locked on Veronica as she peeled of her panties and put on her first outfit.

There were at least half-a-dozen early birds waiting to get in when Karen opened the door. Veronica was wearing a floor-length white transparent negligee as her welcoming number. It concealed nothing and her bare breasts and bald pussy were clearly visible through the filmy material. Amy and Lexie wore equally revealing outfits.

Soon the shop was a madhouse of activity. Try this on, try that on, the requests were endless. The small changing room was hopelessly overburdened so they begin changing outfit right in the store with the customers watching them remove one outfit to put on another.

Karen had furnished a wine and cheese table for the customers' enjoyment. Several glasses of wine had been handed to Veronica, which she had hastily downed to get on with her task.

Soon everyone was getting fun-loving and the touching began. It was casual at first and became more deliberate, groping Veronica's and Amy's breasts and caressing their ass cheeks. They both ignored it as part of the atmosphere.

Meeting no resistance fingers begin blatantly entering Veronica and Amy's pussy for a feel. They laughed it off as part of the show.

It was getting late and more strangers had seen and touched Veronica's body than ever before in her life.

Paul approached Veronica, "I am going to lock up, but some of us are going to stay to party." He informed her, "Would you stay?"

Veronica knew her husband would be fast asleep by now and she was enjoying being the center of attention, no need to hurry home.

"Sure!" Veronica replied with a smiled.

Paul cleared out the non-invitees. Amy, Lexie and Sara also wisely choose to leave. The door was locked with a half dozen black men, Paul, Karen and Veronica only remained.

"Time to get down and dirty", Paul announced.

What have I gotten myself into, Veronica thought? She had the distinct impression she was about to get fucked and by several man at once.

Veronica felt very excited. All she was wearing was a crimson bustier with garters holding up black fishnets. Her pussy was completely exposed.

Karen took Veronica to the back room where a king size bed was located. There were lights set up and cameras. Karen gave Veronica a spiked drink and had her smoke some African weed. After downing 2 drinks with Ecstasy and a couple of African joints Veronica was beyond fucked up and horny as hell. Karen knew Veronica was ready for an interracial gangbang.

Veronica's nerves of course were going crazy and her heart was pounding out of her chest, but had you been able to reach down between her legs you would have discovered a lake forming there. And that was just from her looking and talking with these men.

Demetrius took Veronica and pulled her close to him. His hands explored her body. His mouth wrapped around her breasts. He inhaled her tit into his mouth like a pro. Veronica's pussy was soaking wet and dripping down her thighs by this time. He reached between her legs while they were standing by the bed. He said something like, "Damn girl, you are ready for this." And Veronica really was. Another object of her obsession kept coming in and out of the room. It really made it exciting knowing that she was there to be used as a slut. Before Veronica even knew what was happening, she was getting a taste of big black cock. Demetrius shoved his cock down her throat, instantly making her gag. From the back end Veronica could feel several hands fondling her pussy and spanking her ass.

The thoughts were flying through her mind. Holy Shit, I'm exposed! I've just given a group of black men with the biggest cocks she have ever seen permission to fuck her in almost every position imaginable. When Veronica would try and move her head to see what was going on behind her, Demetrius would shove her face back down onto his cock and choke her with it. Even as big as he was she sucked his cock until her mouth was aching.

From the first cock to the last, she hardly ever stopped cumming. They fucked Veronica relentlessly. It was hard, it was fast, and it was hardcore. There were no breaks and absolutely no coming up for air. Veronica was constantly filled with hot chocolate cock in every hole. Once the guys realized she was the "real deal" the action really got started.

The black men were all so big. Reginald was next as he pushed his 10 inches of black cock into Veronica's married white pussy. Reginald fucked her deep and good. It was slow and then faster. She came and came all over his fat black cock. It filled her up like never before.

Veronica can't tell how many times the guys fucked her or the number of cum loads she took in her pussy, ass, and mouth. That night Veronica got a real taste of hot, black cock. They used her married white pussy, ass, and her mouth. Never once did they ask, "Did you like that? Does that feel good?" Of course they did not have to; Veronica's pussy was continuously cumming was all the proof they needed. All six black men totally took advantage of what she was willing to give them.

At one point Veronica remembers one guy in her pussy and another in her ass and yet another in her mouth. With her cumming so much she was constantly shooting these guys out of her pussy. Xavier with a huge cock decided that he was going to stay in no matter how much she came. The guy who shoved his cock down her throat really tried his damnedest. That night the guys owned Veronica.

These guys did not seem to be concerned about Veronica's pleasure so much as their own at least that is what one would have assumed had they witnessed the event.

Several of the men buried their cocks into her pussy to the hilt and she took it like she had it many times before. Black cock was buried deep into her womb. They would slide those cocks in and out and scraping across her G-spot and then shove it back deep inside to bury themselves in the most delicate part of her womanhood.

For approximately 3 hours Veronica was fucked in every imaginable position. They flipped her and flopped her all over the bed. They invaded her pussy and her throat and several times invading her ass.

From the moment Veronica climbed on that bed and got on all fours, she was constantly fucked and made to suck big black cock. Veronica couldn't have loved it more. No matter what thoughts entered her mind, her body was screaming, "YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!" It was good, nasty, rough and hard. There was no slacking. As long as she was lying, sitting, kneeling on that bed, she was going to get fucked.

The night continued on for what seemed like forever. Time did not matter to Veronica. She just wanted to be stuffed with fat black cock.

It was after 3 am when Karen finally locked up the shop that night. Before going home, Paul wanted to take his turn with Veronica. The older Paul wanted to put his Mexican cock inside Veronica married white pussy.

Paul moved the head of his cock across her crack and heard her moan and then he slid his inside her and pushed down again on her ass. His cock began to disappear inside Veronica's pussy, so very slowly.

"OH!" she cried, as Paul pushed his Mexican cock into her. And then he slid another inch inside her. It took awhile, but finally his entire cock was lodged inside her soaked pussy and her entire body was trembling.

"Oh Veronica," he said, "You feel just as good as I thought you would." She began moving her hips back and forth. "Yes, Veronica! Nothing feels better than tight, white, married pussy."

Veronica moaned and moved faster and then she began to slide up and down on his cock. She moaned. "Feels so good."

"Does my Mexican cock feel good in your white pussy baby?" Paul asked.

"Oh yes," she moaned, Oh yes, fuck me Paul."

Veronica cried out, as she was slamming up and down on his cock, moving up to the tip and slamming down to his balls.

Then she moved off and told him to "fuck me from behind Paul, fuck me hard with your incredible Mexican cock!" as she got on all fours. Her tits were hanging down, and her beautiful ass was sticking up in the air. "Please," she cried, "Fuck me now Paul!"

Paul got on his knees behind her. Veronica turned her head and said, "Put your cock inside me Paul, quickly, I need it now!"

Paul grabbed his very wet cock covered in Veronica's pussy juice and moved it to the entrance of her very swollen pussy. He placed the head against her and he slid forward into her.

Veronica cried out, "YES!"

Paul began to slide his cock in and out, sometimes fast, sometime slow. It was incredible watching her ass as it rippled every time he slammed against her. His ability to hold back from cumming was amazing.

Paul began to pump faster and finally he told her, "Oh yes my little married white slut, I'm gonna cum! I gonna cum all inside you."

Veronica moaned, "Give it to me Paul, and let me feel you cum in my slutty married pussy. Just keep fucking me Paul, cum inside me. Please, I need you to cum!"

At last, he slammed his cock deep inside her and held his body still. His muscles in his body quiver and he unloaded his cum inside Veronica. Her legs were locked around him as wide as they could be. She held him with one hand on his ass and the other around his neck as she kissed him deeply.

Karen said it had been one of the best Sweethearts' Nights she had ever had. She suggested she have a "special night" every month so her customers could sample the new merchandise. Of course, she would need Veronica as her "star model".