The Seduction of Veronica Ch. 07

Story Info
Veronica is taken by several black couples.
5.4k words
4.39
11.9k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen and Veronica were discussing the future over lunch and the "Dark Cavern". Karen wants Veronica to expand her interracial relationships. Veronica is all for it. The Matabo drug has completely taken over Veronica's mental state and sexual desires. As they talk a woman walks up. Karen introduces Jasmine to Veronica. They talk a while and Karen explains to Veronica she is to report at Jasmine and Warren's home tomorrow. Veronica gets the address and telephone and is eager to visit with Jasmine and Warren.

Veronica arrives at Jasmine. She is greeted by Jasmine with a kiss. She kissed her neck, and she flicked her tongue in her ear. Then their lips met softly at first, the tender kiss evolved in to a passionate kiss, the sensual Black Goddess explored the mouth of the white housewife with her long tongue.

Veronica was moaning with lust, she felt a tingle in her pussy; she no longer could think of a reason to stop, she did not want to stop. She kissed back hard and put her hand on a big tit and squeezed hard saying, "So nice, you are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen."

"You are not so bad yourself my love." Jasmine opened Veronica's blouse and started to nibble on her tits. "How does that feel darling? Do you like it?"

"Oh yes, it feels wonderful, your tongue is magic. I love your tits, and the nice size, they are beautiful. Your nipples are hard like two little dicks; let me suck them for you." Jasmine sucked with passion and kissed her way down to her stomach. The ebony beauty licked and kissed her stomach for a while before she kissed down her leg to her feet.

Warren now had his big black cock out and was stroking it. The two women paid no attention to him at all, he didn't mind, he was enjoying the show.

Jasmine sucked her toes and licked the soles of her feet. Veronica was moaning in lust. Jasmine kissed her way up to the thighs and spent another ten minutes licking and kissing her thighs. Then her long tongue reached the hot pussy and licked up and down the sopping cunt. "You are so fucking sweet. I'm going to eat you all up!" She sucked the clit and then fucked the tight pussy with her long tongue. Jasmine stuck the tongue as far up her hole as it could go.

"Oh God, yes, fuck me with your wonderful tongue. I'm going to cum, please don't stop. Oh, so good, that's it!" Veronica shook uncontrollably and reached a tremendous orgasm. "Oh, thank you Jasmine, that was great. I want to return the favor. I want you to feel the pleasure that I just felt."

The ebony Goddess got to her feet and helped Veronica stand on wobbly legs and they kissed. Veronica worked her way to the huge breast of this sensual beauty and kissed both of them going back and forth. Jasmine cupped them and feed her big tits to her friend. Veronica eagerly sucked the black breast; she paid particular attention to the long rubbery nipples. Veronica nibbled on them for a long time. Jasmine gently pushed her to her knees and guided her face to her hungry cunt. Veronica licked and sucked the sopping cunt with passion. Warren was so hot watching the scene before him. These two lusty women were putting on a show that he would never forget. The contrast between the tall busty black woman and the petite white girl on her knees was awesome. He could cum right now but he wanted to save it for the two sexy women.

"That's it sweetie, suck my clit, put your little tongue as far up my cunt as you can. Do you like my chocolate cunt? Does it taste good?"

"Mmmnnn, delicious, I love your cunt. I could eat it all night long." Veronica put her face back in the sopping gash, licked, and sucked feverishly. She inserted three fingers in the juicy cunt. Veronica was licking, sucking and fingering the oozing cunt of the voluptuous black Goddess.

"Shit girl, you can eat my cunt as long as you want. Look up at me with your beautiful blue eyes. I want to look in them when I cum all over your sweet little face! Oh yeah, here it comes, suck, yes. That's it, oh, oh, yes!" Jasmine held the back of Veronica's head and pressed it hard to her cunt as she reached a shattering orgasm.

Jasmine took her hand and helped Veronica to her feet and kissed her, "You are right, I do taste good and so do you. Look at Warren; he has a big present for you! Come on, let's go up to the bedroom and fuck the shit out of him!"

Veronica looked over at Warren and gasped, "Oh my God! He is hung like a horse."

Taking her hand and leading her to the bedroom she said, "Honey that big black cock will take you to heaven tonight."

The three got in bed with Veronica in the middle. "We are now an Oreo cookie and you are the vanilla cream in the center." Jasmine laughed. Warren kissed down her body and sniffed the aroused pussy. Jasmine kissed her neck and sucked her sweet breast.

"Now I want to taste this white pussy." Warren announced.

Warren dove right in and ate her until Veronica reached orgasm. Then Warren moved between Veronica's married white wide spread legs and stuffed his 10 inch cock in her sopping cunt.

"Oh, it's so big it fills me up, I want it. Fuck me hard, put it in all the way. Fuck me, yes!"

Jasmine sucked her nipples as Warren fucked her hard. His big black cock pumped in and out of her tight pussy like a piston. Veronica moaned and squealed to three fantastic orgasms, her white legs wrapped around his muscular buttocks. She finally loosened her grip on the black cock and it came out of her tight cunt with a plop sound. What a display, her legs wide open, her stretched cunt was gaping wide open and leaking rivers of cum and pussy juice down her thighs.

Warren was on his back when his wife started to suck his cock. She invited Veronica to join her. Veronica kissed and licked the semi hard black cock on one side as Jasmine did the other side of his now stiffening cock. "It's time to fuck my wife."

"NO, usually I would share you with her, but tonight belongs to my best friend. I want her to have the very best night of her life. Tonight is all about giving pleasure to Veronica." While she greedily sucked his cock; Jasmine went behind her and licked her pussy. Veronica was moaning on his big black cock. Saliva was dripping down her chin, Warren was now hard again.

Warren moved behind her and his sultry wife guided his cock from behind and put it in the hungry pussy. Veronica immediately humped back and fucked the black dick with passion. The seductive black Goddess moved in front of her lusting friend and placed her pussy in her face. "Suck my black cunt while my husband fucks you with his big black cock!"

Veronica licked and sucked willingly, savoring the smoldering cunt as she feasted on it. Warren fucked her furiously. He was stretching her little pussy; she was emitting muffled groans of lust as her face was buried in the sopping black cunt. "Fuck her in the ass; I want to see that big black cock all the way up that pink little hole!" Jasmine yelled.

The big black cock slipped out of her pussy and was stuffed up her sweet white ass. She moaned, but her words could not be made out as the black Goddess held her head tight against her aroused black cunt. "That's it fuck her white ass, fuck it hard, give it to her."

Veronica was fucking back; her butt was moving to meet his thrust. He shot a load of cum deep in her ass. Jasmine came on her hot mouth and Veronica reached another climax and collapsed in exhaustion on the bed. Warren wiped his semi hard dick all over her ass. Her face glistened with cunt juice and her ass glistened with cum.

When she regained her composure, she snuggled in between her two black lovers and exclaimed, "That was fantastic; I want to visit you two as often as you want me to come over and suck and fuck.

"Why don't you sleep here tonight? That sounded great to Veronica. They all drifted off to sleep.

Early the next morning Jasmine awoke to a grunting sound only to see her husband drilling Veronica's gusher with his long black pole. She straddled the pretty face and said, "If you are going to start your day with black cock, then have some hot black pussy to go with it." They all climaxed, showered, and went down stairs for coffee.

Warren hurried off to work and Jasmine was getting ready for work. Veronica got dressed to go home and ready to visit Karen for lunch.

Veronica met Karen at the "Dark Cavern" for lunch. It has become her favorite watering hole. Veronica tells Karen about Jasmine and Warren. She is so excited for her. Veronica goes on telling her that the couple wants to spend time with her regularly. Karen tells her to go for it.

After lunch, Veronica got a telephone call from Jasmine. "Say, they is a party at the Johnson's house tonight. The three of you are invited; The Johnsons want all of us to attend.

"Yes I want to go." Veronica said.

"He does throw one hell of a party, and I know that he wants to stick his black cock in you Veronica, but it should be fun. Be here and ride with us tonight."

The trio entered the spacious home of Mr. Johnson. Veronica was introduced to Mrs. Loretta Johnson. Veronica found the heavyset woman to be very nice and thought that she had a beautiful face. They mingled with the other guest, Veronica recognized the busty blond from the office she used to work at, and spotted a tall woman with black hair, they were the only two other white people at the party. She found Jasmine and asked how Daniel could fool around with his wife present. "They have an open marriage, she prefers women and let's him do whatever he wants. That tall white chick is her current lover."

"Oh, I was going to give him hell for cheating on his wife, I'm glad you told me before I made a big fool of myself."

"You are not thinking of fucking him, are you? He has quite a reputation as a ladies' man and he loves white women!"

"I don't know, would you be angry with me if I did?"

"Hell no, you deserve a good time."

"That's awesome; I am going to dance with Daniel." They walked to the dance floor and moved slowly in each other's arms. Daniel held her tight and the Veronica melted in his strong arms and felt his hard cock press against her slim body. He moved his hands to her buttocks and squeezed her cute little ass.

"Mr. Johnson, I mean Daniel, what are you doing?" We are in public." Her head was spinning from the drinks.

"I'm feeling your ass and I like it very much and you like it too, don't you."

"It does feel kind of nice!"

He guided her hand to the front of his pants and said, "Feel this, how does this feel?"

"Oh my, it feels so fat!" she giggled. He removed his hand and went back to her ass, but she kept her hand on his cock. He lifted her skirt and everyone could see his big black hands fondle her white ass. He removed his hands from her ass, played with her pussy with one hand, and inserted two fingers in her honey pot. His other hand pinched her pointy nipples.

She felt hands on her ass and a big finger inside her hole. She wondered how this could be, she turned her head and there was another man behind her. "Who is that?" as she was moaning and her hips were grinding. Veronica noticed that everyone stopped dancing and gathered around them to watch the seduction.

Daniel unbuttoned her blouse and slipped off her bra, the other man took her skirt off and the clothing was tossed aside. "Michael is my partner at the firm and my partner with you tonight. Don't worry about the crowd, this happens at my parties all the time; soon everybody will be fucking, it will be one large orgy." He disrobed and displayed a big stiff cock, it was not as long as Warren's 10 inch, it was 8 inch, but much thicker, she could not get her hand around it. She felt another cock press against her ass.

Her panties were pulled down to the floor and she stepped out of them and had nothing on but stockings, garter and high-heels. Veronica was pushed to her knees by strong hands and two black cocks were pressed to her sweet face. They were both 8 inches, but Daniel had the thickest cock she had ever seen, even in porno movies.

Both cocks rubbed all over her face, then Daniel pressed his tool to her ruby red lips and entered her mouth, she cupped his balls and sucked his fat cock with enthusiasm. She wildly stroked the other cock with her other hand. The big fat cock was stretching her mouth wide. Saliva was pouring down her chin, and her little mouth could hardly contain the monster. Veronica alternated between the two black cocks. Her head bobbed back and forth in frenzy. She was lost in lust.

She was lifted to her feet and Daniel stuffed his weapon in her cunt, Michael shoved his cock up her ass. They fucked her in unison; she fucked back furiously, her head moved back and forth wildly. They all climaxed together and fell to the floor in a clump. She was on her back gasping when Loretta sat on her face and yelled, "Eat my black pussy white slut, suck it good, I'm going to enjoy fucking your sweet white face with my sopping black cunt, eat it up, yeah, good girl, lick, suck, yes. Do it!"

Another black cock was in her cunt fucking her crazy. She had orgasm after orgasm and licked the fat black hairy pussy clean. She sat up and looked around to see people having sex all around her.

Hands lifted her up to her feet and Jasmine asked. "Are you ready to go home? It's getting late and you have had one hell of a night. I think you need the rest."

Warren handed Veronica her clothes and she dressed and was leaving when Loretta stopped her and planted a big kiss on her lips and said, "You can come back any time you want, you don't have to wait for the next party. You are a great little pussy licker; we could have a threesome with Sandra, my bitch. She is a great cunt lapper. I know that you will like her; she could eat you out while you lick my cunt. I don't usually share with my husband, but for you I will make an exception."

When Veronica got home she showered and went to bed and thought how much her life had changed. Tomorrow she would visit Jasmine and Warren and that brought a big smile to her pretty face as she turned over and went to sleep.

Veronica awoke to the birds chirping, the sun shining brightly and the wind whipping. Thanks to the sexy black couple, Jasmine and Warren had become her friends, and sex with them was better than anything that she had ever imagined. She felt the moisture form between her legs just thinking about them.

Veronica was doing some home cleaning hoping to get a call for a job assignment. Then her phone rang. To her surprise, it was Loretta Johnson. Loretta wanted Veronica to visit her this afternoon for some champagne. Veronica accepted the invitation.

Veronica put on a little pink-sundress and was greeted by Loretta and Sandra who were dressed in shorts and tank tops. Music played as they sipped champagne and ate finger sandwiches. The heavy-set black woman ordered Sandra to dance and strip for them. The tall, slender brunette instantly complied and moved to the music sensually. She tugged down her shorts revealing a trimmed pussy; then she removed her top and displayed jiggling 34D's. Loretta ordered, "Teach Veronica how to dance and strip and then I want you both to give me a lap dance."

Sandra extended her hand and helped Veronica off the sofa and they danced together. Sandra pulled down Veronica's dress and removed her top. Meanwhile, Loretta removed her clothes, watched the dancers with lustful eyes, and commanded, "Get over and sit on my lap I want you white sluts to worship my beautiful black body!" They each sat on a knee and nursed on the huge black tits. The two white girls were pushed to the floor on their knees and ordered to eat the black pussy. One sucked the clit as the other tongue fucked the hot black hole. They worshiped her black pussy and ass until Loretta reached several orgasms. The dominating black woman then had the white girls lick and suck each other for her viewing pleasure. The exotic show turned her on so much that the white girls were required to service her sopping black cunt again.

Later that night, Veronica went to the home of her friends and lovers, Warren and Jasmine. Much to her surprise there was another black couple there. Jasmine introduced Veronica to her friends LaDonna and Ervin. The 26 yr. old couple was exceptionally attractive. When both couples got up to dance, Veronica felt like a 5th wheel as she sipped her drink. When the couples finally sat down, Veronica expressed her feelings, saying, "I think I will go home and let you people have a good time. I feel out of place here; I don't want to be in the way."

Jasmine clutched her wrist and said, "Nonsense, we love you baby, you could never be in the way." Warren guided Veronica to the center of the room and held her close to him as they danced. Ervin moved behind them and rubbed his hard body against her as he danced with Veronica. Veronica was feeling great, as she was aware of the two stiff dicks pressing against her sexy body. Lips and tongues were working her ears and neck, goose bumps appeared on her arms, her pussy moistened and tingled. The gentlemen had achieved their objective, the white girl no longer felt out of place. Veronica definitely felt that she belonged. Her dress was lifted and black hands enraptured her white buttocks and pussy.

LaDonna and Jasmine want to watch their husbands fuck the shit out of Veronica, but then they want her to eat their black pussies."

"You won't regret it; Veronica is quite a pussy licker." The two black beauties turned their attention to the dancers. The sundress was pulled over her head and her bra and panties were removed. The black studs disrobed themselves and they continued dancing; it was an erotic sight to say the least, the contrast of size and skin color, the sensual movement and the sight of two huge black cocks rubbing against her creamy body was totally arousing. Veronica's blue-eyes got dreamy when her little white hands were placed on the pulsating black sex-sticks. Her hands slowly moved over the surface of the monster cocks. She was consumed with lust when she felt them stiffen more in her squeezing little hands.

Veronica was gently pushed to her knees and the black cocks were rubbed all over her pretty- white face. She sighed with passion and her lips parted as Ervin entered her mouth. The black snake was so thick that she had difficulty fitting it in her dainty mouth. Her lips were stretched and she could feel the throbbing veins as more of his big dick was forced into her mouth. While she was desperately endeavoring to engulf the monster cock, her little white hand cupped his large ball-sack while her other hand feverishly stroked Warren's black throbbing cock. Ervin began slowly, but steadily fucking her face. Veronica gagged when the cock entered her throat; then indentations appeared on her cheeks as he increased speed and fucked her sucking mouth savagely. Streams of saliva flowed down her chin, her eyes became watery and a wanton moan emitted from her stuffed mouth. Then it happened, the already hard cock stiffened even more, a slimy white substance was injected in her mouth and down her throat. She gagged when she tried to swallow the stream of cum; his cum merged with her saliva and produced a thick slimy substance that leaked out of her full mouth, down her chin and onto her ivory body.

Warren waited for Veronica to catch her breath before he stuffed his black cock into her hungry mouth. She lovingly squeezed Ervin's semi-hard cock as she sucked Warren's black meat with fervor. The two black women were vigorously finger-fucking their burning love tunnels while they intently watched the display of sexual abandon. Veronica sucked the black cock until she felt the hot cum fill her mouth. Veronica adoringly licked the black shaft clean and then alternately sucked the black cocks until they were once again fully erect.

12