The Seduction of Veronica Ch. 09

Story Info
Karen and Veronica trains Sam.
4.3k words
4.51
8.6k
15

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story deals with interracial sex, Cuckolding, controlling, and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style. I am not a William Shakespeare or Ernest Hemingway. It is just another black stud and white wife story. They are free, so don't expect a literary masterpiece. All negative anonymous comments will be deleted.

After the show, Greg took Sam back to his house and put him to bed. When Sam woke up mid morning Greg was fixing breakfast for them and they talked about the night before. Sam was still humiliated from the previous night events. He has realized that his wife is his by paper only and that Karen really owns her now. Veronica has become Karen's twin. They are just alike in every way now.

After breakfast, Greg started having Sam to snort into a bottle which Sam found out later that it was poppers. Greg and Sam were wearing robes. Greg removed his robe and had Sam do the same. Greg remembered his job was too worked over Sam's brain.

Greg explained to Sam his new role in his marriage. How he will be cuckold and how he will obey his wife's every command, but also Karen's every command too. Sam will learn how to pleasure men in his new role. His role will consist of him being on his knees pleasuring other men's cocks. The whole time Greg is tell him this Sam is masturbating his cock getting ready to cum. Greg drops to his knees in front of Sam and takes his cock into his mouth. Sam immediately starts to cum. Several blasts went directly into Greg's mouth. Greg eagerly swallowed Sam's load.

Greg stood up and looks directly into Sam's eye and said; "Now it is your turn!"

Sam looked up at Greg and again Greg instructed Sam. "Get on your knees and suck my cock."

"Sam, make me cum and swallow my load just like I did for you."

Sam did just that and started sucking Greg's cock. At the time Karen and Veronica walked in and Karen says, "Look Veronica, your husband is a cocksucker like I said."

Veronica looks over at Sam and yells out. "Suck it baby, Suck that cock and make him cum". "You look so beautiful with a cock in your mouth".

As Greg is getting closer to cumming, Karen has Sam to stop sucking Greg's cock and has Veronica to finish him off. Greg releases his massive load into Veronica's mouth. She keeps the cum in her mouth while Karen has Sam to lean back and open his mouth and sticks his tongue out. Veronica proceeds to transfer Greg's cum from her mouth to Sam's mouth and Karen instructs him to swallow.

The girls laugh as they realize Sam is complying with the plan easier than expected. Sam's cuckold training had begun. Karen places a collar on Sam. "This is a training collar. It is a symbol of commitment. Mine to you as your teacher and yours to me as my student. Do you understand?"

Sam replied, "Yes Mistress."

Karen started a video of Veronica getting fucked by two black men. She had Sam to masturbate watching the video. Then the next video was of Karen being fucked by a black man. See Sam, Greg loves to watch me get fucked by big black cock. You will too love watching Veronica stuffed by big black cock.

OK Sam, to start with Veronica is working for Kwame as a high-end prostitute. There are 3 hotels she is working out of and your job will be her chauffeur. You will deliver your wife at the designated time and location, and then pick her up upon her calling you.

Any questions? Sam replied "no".

"No What!"

"No Mistress."

"Now that is more like it."

Karen whisper into Sam's ear "OK devoted husband, obey and strip naked for us and sit in the chair."

Sam does as he is instructed. Karen instructs Sam to masturbate is cock. As Sam strokes his cock he gets excited, but can't produce must of a hard-on. That is exactly what Karen wants; to make her plan work.

Karen yells out to Sam, "work that cock you cuckold, get it ready to cum."

"That is it, Sam cum all over yourself watching your wife fuck a big black cock."

Veronica tells her husband how hot it is watching him as he cums all over himself. Greg does clean up licking and sucking all the cum off Sam. Sam realizes that what Greg is now doing, he will be doing soon.

After Greg cleans up Sam, he is instructed to get down on his knees and give Greg a blowjob. Sam doesn't hesitate as he gets down on his knees and takes Greg's cock into his mouth. Greg enjoys coaching Sam on give him a blowjob. Sam works his tongue up and down Greg's shaft. Sam uses his tongue to bathe Greg's balls as he strokes his cock. Karen stops the activity to keep Greg from cumming.

"Now is the time to get that ass a workout" says Karen. "That's it my boy," she said. "Reach back and pry that ass open. Show your Mistress where you want his cock."

As soon as Sam reached back and pried his cheeks open, Greg was there and pushes his cock deep inside Sam. He stretched his anal opening and the sensation was pleasing and painful at the same time. Once Greg was inside he held position to allow Sam time to get used to it. In a few moments, he eased his cock half way out of his ass and then he pushed it back inside until he was in deep again.

Greg's hands firmly grasped his hips and he said "I'm going to enjoy wearing your ass on my cock for the remainder of the evening." They moaned together as he picked up the tempo sawing his tool in and out of Sam's ass.

With no warning, Greg grabbed a handful of hair on Sam's head and pulled him upright as he fully penetrated his asshole. The feeling of being pulled in one direction and pushed in another was incredible as he let him manipulate his body as if he were a rag doll. While he held Sam upright and fucked his pole deep into his ass, he reached around the front of his body with his other hand and grabbed his cock.

"Mmm, very nice, you're trying to get hard," he said, "Do you want to cum for me cuckslut?"

"Oh my God yes, please Master Greg, please let me cum," he yelled.

Greg kept plowing Sam's ass with his tool as he began to stroke his cock with his right hand. "You've done so well for me today slut."

He let go of his hair and draped his left arm over his chest. His asshole was on sexual overload and he felt on the verge of cumming as he stroked his harder. He lightly pinched his nipple and whispered in his ear "You're so tight Sam. I'm going to cum again. Tell me where you want it...in your ass or in your mouth."

"Oh my God, cum Master Greg, cum in my ass!"

Greg's hot cum blasted inside Sam's burning rectum. He felt himself come to life as Greg's hard cock continued to thrust and pump his hot cum inside his ass. Karen and Veronica clapped as they watch Greg fuck Sam into submission.

"Yes darling, show me your desire to be my cuckold husband." "You want it too don't you Sam" says Veronica.

"I want you to get used to this idea Sam because I intend to fuck lots of black men."

"They're going to take me out at your expense and I'm going to suck their cocks and let them treat me like a whore as they fuck me all night long."

Karen congratulates Sam on a job well done. Then Karen gets Sam ready to drive Veronica out on a trick. Veronica is meeting her trick at one of the bars of the hotel and then head up to his room. While Veronica is prostituting, that evening Karen plans to take Sam to a local adult arcade with glory holes that is in the rough part of town.

Veronica arrives at the hotel bar. She ordered a drink and five minutes later Jackson arrived. Jackson stood there smiling and before she knew it they were kissing deeply. The kiss broke the tension and before she knew it she was walking into Jackson's room. Veronica was groaning his name as he expertly kissed his way around her neck, ears and throat.

"Oh God, Jackson, that so good...oh yes just there."

Moments later she found herself being pushed to her knees. Veronica's hands being directed toward the belt holding up his pants.

"Open my belt Veronica. Take it out, play with it, you know you want to!"

Jackson let go of her hands and instinctively she placed them over the thickening bulge in his pants. Slowly rubbing her way up that thickening pole, she released the belt buckle and ever so slowly slid the zipper down. Veronica's breathing was shallow and she was almost panting as she placed her hand inside his pants and took hold of his young black cock. Veronica pulled his shorts down and her eyes flew open and stuck out as if on stalks.

As his glorious young black cock came into full view she gasped, "Oh my God...Oh my God...it's fucking huge!"

Without as much as a second thought she began to stroke the shaft with both hands. Veronica withdrew her right hand continuing to stroke that glorious shaft with her left. Her right hand dipped under his balls and began to play with his balls. "Aaaahhhh,...Oooh Yeahhhhhh," Jackson groaned as she played with him this way.

Jackson leaned forward, pulled her top off to reveal her tits. Her nipples were hard and stiff almost willing him to suckle on them. Veronica swallowed deeply as she worked his cock and balls, a drop the size of a pearl appeared on the eye of his cock's knob end. The head was bright purple and ready for action. The drop grew bigger until it started to slide down over the edge and onto his shaft. Without thinking she leaned forward and licked the droplet up.

"Oh yeah, baby that feels fucking good, don't stop do it some more" groaned Jackson.

Veronica withdrew her hand from Jackson's balls and used both of them to caress his cock trying to encourage more precum to come out. Veronica need not have worried as it began to flow. She fastened her lips around the head and started to suck like mad feasting on the free flowing precum like a little slut. As she sucked and slurped all over that cock it seemed to thicken and get harder as she did so. Veronica sucked and sucked like my life depended on it almost trying to suck the life out of that monster of a cock.

Jackson then pulled her head off his cock," Whoa Veronica baby, don't want to cum too soon now do I?"

Jackson seemed to lift Veronica up and onto the bed. Veronica was already desperate for his cock inside her, God how she wanted that black cock, she wanted it to fuck her till she couldn't stand it any longer. She continued sucking his cock desperate to please this young black stud.

Jackson had a hold of her head and was shoving more and more of that black cock into her mouth; it was in so far it was banging the back of her throat making her gag. Veronica's mouth was so full of his cock.

"You like sucking my big black cock don't you? Bet you can't wait till I cum in your slutty mouth can you?" to both questions.

Veronica moaned "yes!" as best she could.

By now her hands were being used to pull this young stud's ass towards her, ensuring he didn't take his cock out of my filthy slut of a mouth. Veronica couldn't help feeling she was a slut, a whore a filthy dirty cheating slutwife. No, no, Veronica thought and realized she is a prostitute. Her body was sold to a man for his sexual pleasure.

"If your hubby could see you now, he'd be amazed how good a cocksucker you really are!" Groaning as she sucks harder, "Ooooh... Yeah... That's it you little slut,... Suck it just like that!"

Veronica used one hand to play with his balls rolling them in her hand loving the way the felt. How heavy they were and the way they swung as he forced it down her throat on every forward thrust. After time her nose was pressed against his groin and his balls rested against her chin.

Veronica did have a fleeting thought of what Sam would say, if he could have seen her like this. Down on her knees with a huge black cock in her mouth not fighting against it but encouraging its owner to even greater efforts. Slut, Whore, slapper were a few that crossed my mind. Jackson pulled his cock out of her mouth and she started licking the underside and sides of that sticky saliva and precum coated shaft.

Veronica knew her pussy was absolutely dripping as she enjoyed every minute of this adulterous act. She returned her mouth to the knob end, and began sliding it in and out of her mouth as deep as she could whilst administering as much suction as she could. It seemed to work as Jackson began to moan, "Ahhhhhhh, oh Gee, oh Veronica, baby, oh my God! You're fucking good!"

Veronica felt his hands on the back of her head and knew she was about to be face fucked. He soon had his cock pumping in and out of her mouth at high speed. In and out faster and faster it went banging against her throat filling her mouth like a speed drill pumping into her. Then it happened she felt his cock shaft throb and swell then the knob end shot it's load of young virile cum down her throat into the depths of here married belly. "Ooooh Yeeeah fuck, fuck, fuck, that's it bitch swallow it all, don't you dare spill one drop!"

Veronica was swallowing as fast as she could. Jackson's cock kept pulsing for what seemed like minutes. She doesn't know how she managed it but she swallowed every drop. God she felt so proud of herself. Jackson pulled his cock out of her mouth and wiped it over her face.

"God that was awesome Veronica. You sure like the black cock don't you, you little slut?"

"Mmmm!...I certainly do." Veronica said.

Veronica needed his black cock inside her aching cunt. She knew before she even took her clothes off her pussy would be running juice as her pants had a large damp stain on them. Veronica was in need of Jackson's big black cock.

His hands soon had her shorts, underwear and top removed leaving her completely naked. He pushed her back down the bed. Jackson mounted Veronica and then she felt Jackson's breath, on her most intimate of parts, as he then slid his tongue from her asshole to her pussy.

"Ooooooh...Goddd...Yeeeeeesss!" She yelled out as he clamped his mouth over her pussy and began eating her out. Veronica loved being eaten out and Sam, her husband was good at that, but this boy was fucking amazing. He seemed to know exactly where to go, how long to do it for and where to exert more pressure or less, he was simply masterful. "Uuuurgh!...Oh my God!" Veronica squealed as he plunged his tongue deep inside her.

"Yeeeeeeessssssssssssss, for fucks sake! Eat MEEEEEEEE!" she cried out. "Eat that fucking pussy you bastard!"she screamed, clamping his head onto her pussy by crossing her legs behind his head. He teased, nibbled and sucked on her sensitive clit, till she was cumming and cumming, over and over again and again. Veronica was lost in seventh Heaven as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through her. "Yeeeeeeeeess!" she screamed as a huge wave hit her. She felt her body go limp and almost passed out. Never before had she had such an orgasm as that young stud gave her.

"Give it to me Jackson, give me that black cock NOW!" she yelled. With that Jackson began rubbing his cock all over her dripping pussy. Then he eased a couple of inches into Veronica, "Oh Fuck baby...That's good real good! More please, give me more!"

Over the next few minutes Jackson gave Veronica it all right, every last fucking inch. She could feel him banging against then forcing open her cervix until she had that monster cock inside her, and his balls slapped against the top of her pussy on every in stroke. Veronica was being fucked harder and harder again like of which she had never ever had in my whole life.

She was uttering all sorts of perverted oaths, "Fuck me. Fuck me...yeah go on and fuck the Hell out of me". "Fucking bury that cock right up me!" "Come on you bastard fucking make my pussy ache. Make it hurt, make my pussy hurt. YEEEEESSSssssssss!"

Jackson, had sweat dripping from his brow, his body glistened with sweat as well. Despite the moisture which seemed to flow freely from her ravaged pussy she could see his point. Veronica still felt incredibly tight in places.

"Don't worry slut, you'll be tight first time but you well cum alright!" Jackson grunted almost laughing.

Jackson grabbed her hips and held on firmly as he fucked the living daylights out of Veronica. "Okay Bitch...you asked for it!" he grunted. He began hammering her pussy so fucking hard the sofa was moving across the floor. Veronica was crying out in both pain and pleasure as Jackson pleasured his slut with his huge pussy pleaser.

"You like that slut...You like that don't you?

Veronica could only moan in the affirmative. "You fucking little whore, I'm going to fuck you so you can't walk straight!"

"Oh Fuck, Fuck me good...fuck me with that big black cock you bastard!" Veronica managed to grunt. "Give it to me hard... harder...harder you fucker. Fill me with that monster black cock big boy!"

Then Jackson thrust extra hard, held himself deep inside her womb and emptied his ball into Veronica. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh...Ohhhhh Yeeeesss" Jackson grunted. "That's it bitch take it all every last fucking drop... Ohhhh Yeeeah take it you slut!"

"That's it Jackson, shoot you're cum into my belly. Fill me up baby, fill me up!"

While Veronica was prostituting her body, Karen took Sam to the adult arcade. Sam gulped thinking about being on his knees in a nasty booth sucking cock for Karen.

They both got dressed. Karen dressed in a leather bra, pants and boots. Sam dressed simply in jeans and a tee-shirt that had the letter I, a heart, and a roster. Saying, I love cock! Plus Karen had Sam put on his collar and she applied a leash.

Upon arriving at the store, she looked at Sam and smiled. "Are you ready cocksucker?"

"Yes, Mistress."

They went inside and started shopping around. Karen liked to peruse the store before they went into the video room.

The store was moderately full. There were about eight people inside shopping, half of them women, which was a bit unusual. There were also two clerks both men.

Karen looked at shoes and clothes for a while and then they walked back into the booths. There was a number of men coming and going into the booth area so there were people there. It was dark inside and a bit like a maze. There were people standing in some of the doorways to the booths.

They found a booth in the back and went inside. The booth was larger than most. The door was set back from the little bench next to the video screen. On the wall crotch height was a smoothly cut circular glory hole. They walked inside and shut the door.

Karen locked the door. Sam went to the bench and sat down on it looking through the hole. Almost immediately a guy entered the other side. Sam stuck his fingers in the hole as a signal that he would suck.

The man leaned forward to talk and Sam told him that his Mistress wanted to watch him suck. He looked through at her and asked her what she wanted.

"I want you to fuck his mouth and cum down his throat." She said.

He laughed and stood up freeing his cock as Sam sank to his knees. He pushed his cock into the hole and Sam felt Karen's hand touch the back of his neck and cradle his head.

"Suck it good for me cocksucker." She said.

She commanded as she pushed his head forward towards his cock. Sam opened his mouth and slid the cock in. Sam knew what he had to do and started working hard to please him.

While Sam sucked his cock, Karen taunted him continuously. "Suck that cock faggot; milk that cum out of his cock for me."

Sam sucked and pulled on the man's cock working it deep into his throat. Karen gave him continuous blow by blow instructions which Sam followed. "Now stop and lick his balls." "Now lick the bottom of his dick." "Swirl the head for me." "Suck it like a whore." All the while she was fingering herself and moaning while she watched him. Pretty soon, Karen grabs the back of Sam's head again and pushes him forward onto the man's cock and holds him.

"Fuck his mouth for me, cum in his throat." She snarled.

12