The Seduction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan slips off his jeans and sits next to his Sister and just stares at her magnificent orbs. Her nipples appear to be very, very hard, and the flesh around her breasts has a crimson glow. His initial hesitations are slowly melting away, replaced by a strong desire to give her what he has always fantasized about. The only thing keeping him from ultimately fulfilling that fantasy is the promise made to his Dad.

"Logan, why did you take your jeans off if you are not going to do anything more than examine my tits?" She is very matter of fact about it.

"I don't know, Sis. I guess I just wanted to be comfortable. In case you don't know it, my cock gets really hard every time I get around you, and it is very uncomfortable squeezed into the confining space of my jeans," he groans. "Also, if the mood strikes me, I may even let you play with my cock."

She appears to be satisfied with his explanation and gazes up with doe-like eyes, anxious for him to begin. Her gaze never leaves his eyes as it becomes apparent, she wants this as much if not more than him. She bites her lips and sighs while her blue eyes become glazed, and she begins breathing harder. Her eyes plead as she leans close and whispers what she desires from him next. Up until then, he had no clue as to what she really expected from him.

Logan tries to be gentle at first because he is her big brother, but he senses she wants him to take charge. He cautiously caresses one gravity-defying 36C breast then the other. They feel so firm yet spongy when he squeezes them. Becky looks at him as though she is afraid, he will damage them. She takes a deep breath when Logan begins to roll one nipple between his thumb and index finger. He can feel her heart beating rapidly under her breast.

She lets a low moan escape when he leans forward and takes a nipple into his mouth. Her first instinct is to push his mouth off of her nipple, but he refuses to surrender that nipple and sucks harder. Her breathing picks up, and instead of forcing him off of her breasts, she pulls him closer to her bosom. Logan becomes braver and carefully slips his hand inside her navy-blue panties. She spreads her thighs and welcomes his exploration. After a few minutes of enthusiastically devouring her nipples and fingering her pussy; she starts to hyperventilate and then tremble. A minute later, his Sister stiffens as her orgasm engulfed her whole body.

She squeals and then places a palm on each side of Logan's face and pulls him to her lips. He can feel her tongue anxiously poking at his lips, trying to gain entry to his mouth. He lets her in, and their tongues dance and twist causing both their heads to spin. He had no idea his sister could kiss like that. It is the most thrilling, most passionate kiss he'd ever experienced. That includes the kiss from Mom. He doesn't know how long that kiss lasted before she breaks away and says, "Oh my God, where did you learn how to do that?"

He assumes she's talking about sucking her tit until she orgasmed and without thinking, he said, "Mom taught me."

"What the hell do you mean, Mom taught you?"

"I'm sorry, Becky, but I promised Mom I would never reveal any of the details of our sexual endeavors."

"Too late, Logan. You opened this can of worms. Now tell me everything that is going on with you and Mom. I want to hear all about your incestuous affair with our sweet Mom," she demands. "By the way, you do know it's incest when you have sex with a blood relative; don't you?"

"Yes, I know it's incest when I have sex with Mom."

"That means you can't use the incest excuse as the reason we can't have sex with each other.

Becky's eyes actively scan her brother's face waiting for his response. He doesn't know how to answer. He just sits there with a dumb expression on his face. Becky is quiet for a considerably long period. Logan can see the wheels turning in her mind. It is apparent she has many more questions rumbling through her head. He is getting turned on just thinking about the information he had learned from his Mom about how to please a woman. His cock is threatening to pop out of his boxers.

Becky finally breaks her silence when she says, "You say Mom taught you how to cause a woman to orgasm with your tongue on her tits?"

"Absolutely! She taught me things about using my tongue on a woman in ways I never dreamed about."

"Did she teach you to use your tongue anyplace else on a woman's body to make her orgasm?"

"As a matter of fact, she did. Why do you ask?"

"Well...I hear girls at school talking about..." Becky blushes and looks away from him. He can tell she is struggling inside with what she wants to ask him. He lets her stew for a moment and then motions with his hand for her to continue.

"They say that it feels terrific when a guy licks you down there," She blurts and then looks away. Her cheeks are bright red, and her breathing has increased considerably. Even though they had always been able to talk to each other about almost anything, he knows it took a lot for her to say that to him.

"And let me guess," he grins. "You would like to find out firsthand what it actually feels like, but are too embarrassed to ask me to show you."

Becky stares at the floor and shakes her head yes. Logan tries not to act too enthusiastic about her request. He has wanted to taste her pussy almost as much as he'd wanted to play with her tits. He gives her a loving squeeze and asks her to slip her panties off and lay back on the bed. She quickly flops onto her back, raises her hips, and slides her panties off in one smooth, swift motion. Logan crawls between her splayed legs and kisses her inner thigh. He plants a series of gentle little kisses to each thigh as he makes his way up to the promised land. He takes in a deep breath inhaling her feminine aroma while using his thumbs to peel back her labia. After a few puffs of warm breath in that area, her clit pokes its head out of its hood. Just as he moves in to make contact, Becky put her palm on his forehead and says, "Your tongue only, Logan; I'm not quite ready for you to stick your cock in there!"

"I promise, Sis. I would never do that unless I had your permission."

She removes her hand from his forehead and says, "Okay, but promise me it will be just your tongue until I say differently."

Logan assures her he wouldn't violate her trust and begins his approach again. He spread the lips of her vagina and again blows gently on her opening. He had learned that technique from a porn site, and his Mom had loved it when he did it with her. Just like with Mom, Becky's clit pushes out from under its protective hood. He returns to kissing and licking her inner thighs while listening to her moans and gasps. He moves back to her pussy where he runs his tongue over her wet labia. Becky lets out a deep guttural groan, and then he feels her hand on the back of his head; guiding him, just like Mom did, to the places she needed him. He begins licking her hot folds, listening to her moans of pleasure as he continues running his tongue up and down her pussy lips. He parts her folds with his tongue and lets her juices flow.

Logan works his tongue deep into her pussy before moving up and taking her clit into his mouth. As he begins sucking his Sister's clit, he works a couple of fingers deep into her pussy. He alternates between licking and sucking her clit, and she becomes more and more excited. It isn't long before she is thrusting her pussy hard into his face as the next orgasm washes over her.

Once she comes down from that orgasm, he proceeds to lick on and try things that had pleased Mom. He brings Becky to the edge of her next orgasm and then shoves his finger into her anus just as she explodes with orgasmic bliss. She successfully stifles a scream. He can feel the lust and pure enthusiasm coming from her as he sucks her clit between his lips and gently flicks it with his tongue. Every once in a while, she stiffens and uses her hand to push him deeper into her silky tunnel. After a while, she can take no more and pushes him off of her sensitive vagina.

They hold each other close for a while. It is getting near midnight, and both are nearing exhaustion. Logan's jaws are aching, and his tongue is on its last lick. He leans over and kisses Becky on her lips and lifts himself to get out of her bed.

She places her hand on his arm and asks, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to my room. We sure don't want to fall asleep and let Mom catch us in bed together."

"Don't go just yet." She hesitates a moment and then says, "I want to make you cum before you leave."

"But I thought you said you were not going to let me fuck you?"

"I'm NOT going to fuck you right now. I just want to suck your cock. You made me cum at least five times tonight, and the least I can do is suck your cock until you cum at least one time."

"Have you ever sucked a cock, Sis?"

"No, not really, but how hard can it be?"

"I don't know, Becky. It takes a certain amount of skill to give a first-rate blowjob," he remarks. "I just can't visualize my little Sister knowing how to give a blowjob."

Logan should have kept his mouth shut. The hurt in Becky's eyes threatens to spoil an otherwise remarkable evening. He tries to backtrack and undo the damage he has just caused. She puffs up into a fit of anger and turns away from him. He knows he has probably ruined what could've been a beautiful brother/sister experience.

"I'm sorry, Sis. I would love for you to give me a blowjob. It just surprised me when you offered. A brother has a hard time visualizing his little sister sucking a cock. I still think of you as the little girl whom I taught to ride a bicycle."

Becky rolls back over to face him with a big grin on her face. He knows there is no stopping her now and slips off his boxers, releasing his seven-inch cock. Logan can't tell by her expression if she is impressed with his cock or frightened by its size. He sits on the edge of the bed, and Becky kneels on the floor between his hairy thighs. She stares at his cock for a minute before leaning forward and taking it into her mouth. She begins sucking and bobbing her head up and down on his cock. Within seconds he pushes her off his cock and screams for her to stop. She looks shocked and hurt. He tries to explain without making matters worse.

"Becky, you were biting me," he tries to explain in a loving voice. "I'm sorry, but I shouldn't have assumed you knew how to suck a cock. I should have cautioned you to cover your teeth and not let them grind against my cock; especially the tender plum shaped head."

She starts to sob. "I'm so sorry, Logan, I wanted to make it feel as good for you; as you made it feel for me. I had always heard girls say they sucked their boyfriend's cock and thought I was supposed to actually suck it as I was just doing."

"It's okay, Becky. Let's start over, and I will talk you through it."

She nods her okay, wraps her soft fingers around his cock, and waits for his instructions.

He begins by saying, "The tip of a man's penis is by far the most sensitive spot on his cock, particularly the underside of the mushroom." He points to the frenulum. "This spot is the female equivalent of the clitoris. So, focusing attention on the tip is going to work well to push any man over the edge in the most intense and pleasurable orgasm possible."

He looks Becky in the eyes to see if she is following his explanation. She smiles and nods for him to proceed. She leans forward and touches her tongue to his mushroom and gives the frenulum a gentle lick.

Logan takes a deep breath and continues. "There are many good techniques you can use to pleasure the tip of a man's penis. Let's start with Kissing and licking the tip of the cock. That is a fabulous way to start off any blow job and draw out the length of the blowjob. It's also perfect if you like seeing and hearing a man squirm in beautiful orgasmic agony. Kissing his penis and balls is easy, just think back to how you would kiss him normally on the lips: Just purse your lips together and give the penis small tender pecks. Then open your lips slightly so that you can gently squeeze the top of the penis between them. And with saliva on your lips, gently run them over the tip of his penis until it is well lubricated with your spit. Now use your wet lips to gently suck on the top of his wet penis while swirling your tongue around the tip. Make damn sure your teeth never come in contact with the penis."

Becky rubs her soft wet lips over the tip of his cock until it is well lubricated with her saliva. He is pleased with how she eagerly follows his instructions with such enthusiasm.

"Learning to suck a cock is something you learn over time. No one expects you to be an expert the first time you try. You only have to remember a few things to start. The rest will come naturally as you practice and explore new things."

Becky tries his suggestions, and while holding her brother's penis steady in both hands, she starts making a slow circular motion with her tongue around the plum shaped top of his cock. She alternates direction and speed to add some variety. Logan immediately feels his orgasm begin to stir deep in his balls. He has to stop her for the time being because if he blows his load right then, it will cut the lesson short. He decides to cover some fundamentals to give his pending orgasm a chance to settle down.

"Everyone is familiar with the UP & DOWN technique. It is the most elemental method of all blowjob techniques. Mastering that move first is a smart way to get comfortable giving a blow job before progressing to more advanced techniques and tactics such as deep throating."

"What is deep throating," she asks?

"Try to picture my cock sliding in and out of your mouth like I'm fucking your vagina. As you get comfortable with that, you try taking my cock deeper and deeper until it slips into your throat. That's known as deep throating, which is an advanced technique we will cover later. Taking my penis deeper and deeper into your mouth runs the risk of triggering your gag reflex, but try not to worry about that because it's entirely natural, and most guys don't really care if you gag a little because that feels good to their cock also."

Becky lowers her mouth to his cock again and takes it deeper into her mouth until her gag reflex prevents her from going any further. She backs off and looks up at him for approval. He smiles and compliments Becky on her sincere effort. He can see she is pleased with herself.

"Okay...while sucking, you can add some variation by using your tongue to massage the cockhead too. The cockhead is the plum shaped helmet at the tip of the cock. You can add to the pleasure to that area by humming. There isn't anything more to this technique other than just gently sucking, licking, bobbing your head, humming and taking the penis in and out of your mouth."

Becky goes to work implementing that technique, and Logan realizes too late that he shouldn't have suggested the humming. Before he can warn her, his orgasm explodes in her mouth. She pulls off quickly and the second blast hit her in the face below her mouth. The third and fourth blasts hit her chest and drip down over her breast. She jumps up and rushes into the bathroom for a wet face cloth. He notices her lick some of his cum off the back of her hand as she hurries toward the bathroom.

Logan knows that after that explosion he is out of the ballgame until he can recover. He thinks Becky is ready for a break anyway. Her brother decides to cover some more basics. He figures talking about eye contact followed by the hand job technique should allow her time to rest and him time to recover he thinks to myself.

"Becky, I want to take a minute and cover a few rudimentary things that will improve your blowjob ability. Making eye contact with your boyfriend while giving him head can be super intimate and intense and even appear a little bit submissive. Guys get turned on by a sexually submissive woman."

"So, how do I know when to use eye contact, and when not to use it?"

"That's something that will come with experience. Unbroken eye contact can also be a bit intimidating, so use it sparingly with someone you just met. If you have just started dating a guy and you proceed to give him a ten-minute blow job maintaining unbroken eye contact throughout, then he may feel a little awkward. Remember, most guys prefer a submissive woman. Eye contact is good, just don't force it. Don't make overly intense eye contact. You have to judge how much eye contact to use by his reaction. You can break the sexual ambiance and kill the mood if you are trying awkwardly to maintain eye contact with your guy during the whole blow job. So, if you notice that your boyfriend breaks eye contact with you or gets uncomfortable whenever you try to make eye contact with him during oral sex, then just forget about using that technique."

Becky locks eyes with her brother, wraps her wet lips around his cock and swirls her tongue around the sensitive mushroom. He almost loses his load again when she adds a low humming vibration. She definitely has that technique mastered. He has to push her mouth off his cock and move on to prevent another premature ejaculation.

"Using your hands is a powerful blowjob technique while giving oral sex. In fact, you can deliver way more pleasure and enjoyment by using your hands on the penis and balls during the blow job. Jerking a man off while giving him a blowjob at the same time is a super way to maximize his pleasure. Just take the first inch or two of his cock into your mouth, then wrap one hand around his shaft and use your other hand to massage his balls. While using a simple technique like that you can run your hand up and down his shaft and at the same time, give him a pleasurable blowjob."

Becky caresses Logan's semi-hard cock in her hot little hands. As soon as she tickles his balls with her fingertips, it springs back harder than before. He knows the break wasn't going to last as long as first anticipated. He can already feel the blood begin to surge back into his cock.

"Speaking of working a man's balls, using your mouth and tongue to stimulate them is an excellent blow job technique that adds even more pleasure to the overall blow job. Whatever you can do to the penis with your mouth, you can do the same to the balls. The big difference is that the balls are super sensitive to pain, so make sure you don't apply too much direct pressure, or worse don't accidentally use your teeth on them. I can't stress enough how important it is to be aware of your teeth anytime you get near a man's sex organs."

Becky smiles and nods to show her understanding. She leans forward and takes his mushroom into her warm mouth. She circles it with her tongue while applying gentle suction. She bobs her head a few times and lets his cock slide deeper into her mouth. Each time she bobs her head, she takes his cock a little further into her mouth. It isn't long before Logan's cock is at the back of her mouth. She gags a few times, but he can feel her throat relax and let him enter. She holds the head of his cock maybe an inch inside her throat. He can feel her throat muscles begin to spasm and massage his mushroom. Logan can feel his orgasm bubbling up, and tries to warn Becky.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," He cries as he attempts to push her off his spurting cock. She pulls her head back just a little and holds the tip of his cock in her mouth as his cum begins to flow. She makes a tight seal with her lips, and her brother can feel the muscles in her throat and jaws move as she sucks and swallows every drop of cum from his spasming cock. He can feel his balls emptying into her suctioning mouth. He thinks he is going to pass out. After a minute, he has to push her off his sensitive gland. She continues to lick and fondle his balls. There is no doubt she has found something she enjoys, and with a little more practice, she will become very skilled at it.