The Seduction Pt. 05

Story Info
Lucy and Becky have threesome with Keith.
8.3k words
4.6
15.3k
35
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,094 Followers

Jim Mitchell travels his medical sales territory in weekly cycles. Every fifth week he would work in Nashville. Being on the road so much was tough on his family. He had been an absentee husband and father for most of his adult life. Now that the children are grown and in college, his wife, Lucy, can travel with him, which made life much easier. Except when it came time to work the Nashville portion of his sales territory.

Nashville presented its unique problem if he let Lucy accompanied him on that business trip. In Nashville, Jim had met Maggie Wilson, a nurse practitioner at the Vanderbilt University Hospital. Jim had known Maggie intimately for about five years. She was for all practical purposes his wife away from home. In Nashville, he stayed in Maggie's condo, and she assumed all the sexual duties a wife would ordinarily fill. So, you can understand the dilemma Jim would have in if Lucy ever met Maggie.

A few months after Logan and Becky left for college, the next trip to Nashville came due. Jim was able to convince Lucy to spend that week visiting Becky at her college. That would allow him to come up with a permanent plan to keep his wife and mistress apart.

Lucy was excited about her visit with Becky and Logan, so she chose to leave the following Saturday afternoon. She told Jim she wanted to get there early enough to meet Becky and Logan for dinner. What Lucy didn't tell Jim was that Keith Barrett lived near Becky's college and she had secretly planned to meet him without Jim's presences. She planned to spend Saturday night in Keith's bed before meeting with her children on Sunday morning. Keith had awakened the slut in Lucy when she and Jim had a threesome with Keith in Birmingham. She found herself now looking at other men and fantasizing about having sex with them. Her sexual appetite had grown to the point of fantasizing about being with women also.

Jim didn't know Lucy was fully aware of who Maggie Wilson was, and the part she played in Jim's life. His affair with Maggie had bothered Lucy at first, but she learned to live with it because Jim was a good provider, a good husband, and a good father. Lucy didn't care if he got a little on the side as long as he returned home to her. Since her threesome with Keith and Jim, she seriously considered asking Jim if she and Maggie could have a threesome with him.

Lucy stopped at a full-service filling station before leaving town to meet with Becky. While the station attendant serviced her vehicle, she found a private place to make a phone call. She had Keith Barrett's business card in her purse and gave him a call.

Keith didn't recognize the number, so he answered on the third ring using his most professional voice.

"Keith Barrett here."

"Keith, this is Lucy Mitchell, Jim Mitchell's wife. Do you remember me?"

Keith laughed, "Yes, of course, I do remember you, Lucy. That week with you and Jim in Birmingham will forever be etched in my mind, and you don't have to sound so formal. Are you and Jim back in Birmingham?"

"No. Jim will be in Nashville this next week, and I'm on my way down to spend the week with my daughter and son."

"Ooooooh... does that mean what I think it does?"

"I don't know. What you think it means," Lucy teasingly asked?

"I'm imaging unbridled sex between you and me all week," Keith crowed?

"That is a distinct possibility if you play your cards right," She giggled.

Keith was silent for a minute then asked, "Is this the first time you've visited Becky at school; You know just the two of you?

"Yes, it is. Why?"

"I'd like to meet your daughter. Is there any chance the three of us can get together while you are visiting?"

"Why the sudden interest in my daughter," Lucy asked?

"I was just wondering how close the two of you are?"

"We are very close," Lucy answered with a suspicious tone in her voice, "but I have not visited her at school yet because she has been away at school for only a few months. It's her Freshman Year, and I wanted to give her time to adjust to college life."

"Do you plan to spend more time with Becky than with your son," he queried?

"I supposed I'll spend most of my time with Becky because I'm supposed to stay in her dorm room. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, ...nothing. I've had this amazing fantasy ever since you told me you were fucking your son."

Lucy suspiciously asked, "And that amazing fantasy is what?"

"Oh...It's just a recurring fantasy of mine." He paused a moment and then said, "I've always had this fantasy about participating in a mother-daughter threesome. Since you told me about you and your son having sex together, I let my mind run away with visions of you, your daughter and me."

Lucy's face turned a crimson red, and the rage she felt inside startled her. She looked around to see if anyone was close enough to hear her phone conversation. She had to restrain herself from going off on Keith over the phone. Keith could sense her wrath even over the phone.

"If you think I'm gonna let you fuck my daughter, you can just get that thought out of your mind," Lucy scolded!

"Just calm down and hear me out," he urged. "There is nothing wrong with listening to what I have to say."

Lucy struggled with Keith's innuendo. A thousand thoughts raced through her mind, but none of them ever made it to verbalization. The silence coming from Lucy's end of the conversation was interpreted by Keith to mean she was open to listening to his suggestions. He continued with his explanation.

"Just keep an open mind for a minute and let your imagination wander into sexual fantasies that you may or may not have dared to contemplate."

Lucy mumbled to herself, "Okay, I'm listening."

"When we were in Birmingham you told me that you and Becky are close as a mother and daughter. Now keep an open mind and tell me if you have ever had any fantasies about your daughter or wondered what Becky tastes like?"

Lucy was shocked and appalled at his question. She looked around again to see if anyone was close enough to hear her phone conversation. "I know what Becky tastes like," Lucy fired back. "I have tasted her many times on Logan's cock. Sometimes almost immediately after they've had sex together."

"Wow... what did you think about her taste?"

"What do you mean; what did I think?"

"I mean, did you like her taste? Did her taste excite you? Just what went through your mind when you first realized you were tasting your daughter's sweet nectar on Logan's cock?"

Lucy didn't respond immediately. She thought back to that first time she had slipped into Logan's room after hearing him and his sister engaged in what could only be described as a passion-filled carnal session. Lucy remembered laying in Logan's bed, fingering herself while waiting for him to return from his sister's bed. As soon as Logan slid into his bed with his mother, she took his wet sticky cock as far down her throat as possible. She tried to recall her first thoughts when she realized she was tasting Becky on him.

"I don't know," Lucy paused and then continued, "I suppose it excited me. I remember my pussy twitching like crazy when I first realized what I was tasting."

"Have you ever thought about tasting that sweet nectar direct from its source," he quickly asked?

"How do you know I haven't" Lucy teasingly asked?"

"Have you, uh... you know... have you licked her pussy," Keith excitedly asked?

"No," she barked!

"Are you saying you haven't tasted her nectar from the source or if you haven't thought about going to the source?"

After a minute of deliberate thought, Lucy said, "Uhhhhh...I mean... I... uh, well...maybe for a brief moment I may have entertained thoughts of maybe sampling her juices from its source, but neither of us is a lesbian. So, I quickly dismissed it."

"And you have never given it another thought?"

"Well...I have to admit that I sometimes think about her taste. Sometimes I even get an earnest desire to taste her again; especially when I'm having sex with Logan or Jim, and I think about her coating their cocks with her juices."

"And the thought never occurred to you about having a threesome with Becky and Logan or maybe with Becky and Jim?"

"No!... I have never entertained any thoughts about a threesome with either of them, period. It's just something I have never done or ever even thought about."

"You didn't seem to mind having a threesome with me and Jim in Birmingham."

"That was different."

"Well, think about a threesome with me, you and Becky," Keith said. "Just think of how thrilling it would be for Jim if you could tell him about a threesome between you...me...and his daughter, Becky. I bet that would cause his balls to explode literally. It would be something the two you could talk about during sex and enjoy for decades."

Lucy thought about it for a moment, and her heart starting beating faster, and she could feel the moisture in her panties. She whispered in the phone, "Let me work on it this week. I'm fairly sure I can convince Becky, but we can't let Jim know about it until we've done it. If we do manage to have a threesome with Becky, I'll spring it on him the next time we're having sex. That's always been the best time to reveal stuff like that to him."

Keith decided to quit while he was ahead. Lucy was at least seriously thinking about a threesome with him and her daughter. "My cock has been hard ever since I last saw you in Birmingham," Keith admitted.

"And my pussy hasn't been dry either," she whispered in the phone.

"When will I see you," Keith asked?

"In about three hours," she answered. "I hope to get to your condo in time to have dinner with you. And...and... if it's alright with you, I... I... would like to spend the night at your condo before meeting up with Becky on Sunday."

"If it's alright with me," Keith bellowed? ... "Are you fucking kidding me? You know damn well it's alright with me. I insist you stay with me. I look forward to it. I'll count the minutes until you get here, my damn cock will be counting the minutes," Keith realized he was rambling like a teenager, "I'll shut up now and let you be on your way. My address is on the business card I gave you."

"I know," She acknowledged. "I've done a MapQuest and have the directions to your place on the front seat of my car. I'll see you in a couple of hours. We can go out for dinner and talk some more about our threesome with Becky."

*****

Lucy and Keith dined at the Historic 'Red's Little School House', a family restaurant that is housed in a renovated old schoolhouse that was originally built in 1910. The restaurant specialized in Southern home-cooked meals featuring fried chicken, or pulled pork along with an assortment of freshly grown garden vegetables.

They were seated in the front dining room at a window table. The window was a floor to ceiling picture window overlooking the front parking lot. Lucy chose to sit beside Keith rather than across the table from him. She selected the outer chair which put her in a position to block the other diner's view of Keith. Lucy's reason for taking that chair was because she was dying to fondle his hard cock without being seen by other patrons. Several times while they waited to be served, she would slide her hand under the table and squeeze his cock. After the waitress served their meal, she convinced Keith to free his cock from his pants so she could feel the hot throbbing desert she intended to enjoy later.

Lucy wanted a glass of wine with her dinner, but the restaurant only served beer. They were on their third beer and almost through with their meal when Lucy received a shocking surprise.

"Mom? ... I thought you were coming down tomorrow," Becky huffed. Her voice was full of surprise, anger, and suspicion.

Lucy sprang to her feet, spilling her beer as she stood and faced her puzzled young daughter. The first thing Becky took note of was her mother's red guilt-ridden face. The next thing was the mysterious young man seated next to her mother. Becky's questioning eyes danced between her mother and the unfamiliar man. Lucy babbled incoherently about arriving earlier than expected and her plan to phone her after dinner.

Becky was at the restaurant with friends from school to have dinner. She never in a million years expected to run across her mother there. Her friends quietly moved on to give Becky the privacy she needed with her mother. They had witnessed the same thing Becky had seen from the parking lot and didn't want to add further embarrassment to Becky.

"Honey, this is Keith Barrett," Lucy began to explain. "He is a friend of your Dad. They both work in medical sales. I ran into Keith at the filling station, and he invited me to have dinner and..."

"Just stop it, Mom! Just stop it!" Becky was trembling with anger and very near to tears. "You are sitting in front of a floor to ceiling picture window facing the parking lot, and I could see you were playing this... this man's dick under the table. Everyone in the whole damn parking lot could see you had your hands full of this,... this,... this man's you know what!"

"Uh...oh! Busted," Keith snickered!

"Shut up, Keith!" The fire in Lucy's eyes conveyed to Keith she meant business. "I can explain, Honey. Just sit down and listen to me."

Becky was so angry she was shaking. Becky jerked away from her mother when Lucy placed a hand on her arm and tried to calm her. Becky's face was fire engine red, and her eyes were beginning to tear up.

"Please, Honey, just sit down and hear me out," Lucy pleaded.

Becky hesitantly sat down in a chair across the table from them but continued to glare at her Mom and Keith Barrett angrily. Her eyes danced between the two of them. Becky's jaws were tight with anger, and it was apparent she had more to say.

"Becky, Honey, I am so sorry if I embarrassed you in front of your friends. I had no way of knowing you would show up at this particular restaurant."

"Duh... It's only the most popular restaurant in the area, Mom," Becky sneered. "Logan and I eat here often on weekends. It is halfway between his school and mine. This restaurant is where all the kids at my college eat."

"I didn't know that, Honey. Again, I'm sorry."

"This restaurant is where you and I are supposed to meet Logan tomorrow night for dinner." Becky sobbed. "And while I am thinking about it, Logan won't be able to make it to dinner; he has other plans. He will meet with us later in the week."

Lucy took a deep breath and said, "Becky, I have somethings I need to discuss with you, and some of it may shock you. I guess the only way to tell you is to be direct and to the point."

"You and Daddy are not getting a divorce or you," Becky cried?

"No, nothing like that. Your Dad and I are fine."

"Okay... I'm listening," Becky snarled! She wondered what could shock her more than finding her married mother dining alone with another man miles from home.

"Keith IS a friend of your father," Lucy explains. "And I suppose I should refer to him as my friend also. We met Keith a couple of months ago at the hotel in Birmingham, and the three of us became good friends."

"From what I saw through the window he appears to be more your friend than Daddy's friend," Becky smirked.

"Okay... I deserved that, and again, I am sorry if I embarrassed you. Keith and I did become quite good friends, but only after your Dad insisted. And yes, to your next question. Keith and I had sex with each other at the hotel in Birmingham. Your Dad knows about it. It was his idea, and he watched as we did it."

Becky gasped and snarled, "I don't believe you, Mom! Why would Daddy do that? Keith is not much older than Logan." Becky looked Keith in the eyes and scowled, "How old are you anyway, Keith?"

Keith didn't answer. He knew it was Lucy's show, and it was best to let her answer all of Becky's questions.

"I think your Dad probably encouraged us to have sex for the same reason he wanted me to have sex with your Brother," Lucy sighed. "He was afraid I would find out about his mistress in Nashville and wanted to be able to justify it by pointing out that I was having sex with my own son."

"Daddy has a mistress in Nashville?" Becky tried to sound surprised about her Dad's mistress but was not very convincing.

"Yes.," Lucy replied and stole a quick glance at Keith.

"Is Daddy aware that you know about his mistress?"

"No... And I don't plan to tell him."

Becky's eyes lit up at her mother's shocking admission even though she already knew about her Daddy's mistress; Logan had told her. "Who would have thought," Becky laughed? "I had no idea you and Daddy were so kinky in the bedroom. Good for you, Mom!"

Lucy was surprised that Becky didn't lose it altogether. Her temperament change from angry to jubilant. Becky was taking the news much too calmly, and that worried her mother.

"First of all, we're not kinky," Lucy insisted. "Secondly, at our age, it's nice to try something new. We needed something to put the spark back in our bedroom. That's what this thing with Keith was all about. It was something new to try. You'll understand someday, Honey."

Keith looked as though his pride was hurt. He thought he had seduced Lucy with his charm, but now Keith realized Lucy and Jim had used him for their amusement. They had manipulated and seduced him. He started to say something but chose not to. He liked fucking Lucy and wasn't about to jeopardize their arrangement by showing his feelings were crushed.

"Someday? Fuck! I already understand, Mom," Becky declared!

The tone of Becky's voice showed she was over her initial shock and was now hoping to hear more about Keith and her mother.

"Did you and Dad have a... a... a threesome with,... with..."? She realized she was stumbling over her words and just nodded her head toward Keith."

The excitement in her daughter's voice surprised Lucy. She had no idea that Becky even knew about threesomes. She was beginning to have second thoughts about the concept of bringing Becky into a threesome with her and Keith.

"I've wanted to try a threesome for some time now," Becky admitted. "You know, with a guy and another woman."

Becky could feel Keith staring at her; studying her features. At first, it annoyed her, but then the annoyance soon turned to excitement. She had observed Keith's large cock through the window and was now visualizing herself bouncing up and down on it while her mother either sucked her tits or kissed her passionately. Her panties became so wet she was afraid her Mom and Keith could smell her arousal.

Once again, hearing her daughter talk so brazenly about sex was disturbing to Lucy on many levels, but she found herself slowly getting used to it. After all, Becky had always been an adventurous girl. Lucy's panties were moist even before Becky caught her with Keith's cock in her hand, but now they were flooding with excitement.

Lucy looked at Keith and then back at her daughter. "Are you really interested in having a threesome with another woman and a man?"

"Hell, yes! My roommate and I have fantasized about doing that with a guy for weeks," she disclosed. "We've been looking for the right guy to bring to our dorm room as the lone male in our first threesome."

"Your roommate?" Lucy tilted her head and studied her daughter's facial expression. "You and your roommate are not...?"

"Mom... of course we are," Becky interrupted. "That what college is all about. We came to college to learn about life. That's part of life; a part of life I have come to enjoy."

"Honey, I want to talk with you more about a threesome, but not here in a public restaurant. We can talk about it some more tomorrow when I come to your dorm."

"Tomorrow? I thought you were going to stay in my dorm room during your visit."

Lucy glanced at Keith and then back at her daughter. "I'm spending the night at Keith's place. I hope you understand."

JSipes
JSipes
1,094 Followers