The Self Employed Porn Star Ch. 06

Story Info
A business meeting unlike any other.
6.9k words
4.76
3.4k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again thank you to WordWeaver1987 for the wonderful job fixing my grammar and providing some great suggestions! Please keep the feedback coming, I appreciate it. I'm dreaming up some new ideas for future episodes!

********************************************************************************************************

I was sipping a cup of coffee on my balcony at about 8am ahead of my meeting with the Director of New Content at the website. Janelle was her name, and I knew almost nothing about her. I wasn't exactly nervous, things had been going great so far. The video with Rachel and I in the news studio was absolutely killing it on views. We both got paid a very large bonus after the first week. In fact all of my videos were doing extremely well.

I wanted to come to this meeting prepared and have some fresh ideas to bring to the table. I also wanted to see about negotiating an increased pay out for me and my co-stars moving forward. I could definitely use additional money, and I thought it might make it easier to find new recruits as well.

I decided to spend a little time checking out my competition,better preparation this time and scout out my competition. I stuck with videos produced in an amateur style that were similar to mine. It feels like there are two different ways you could go. There were minimal gear and editing styles that a number of big porn stars were trying out. You've seen them, half the time the guy is just using his phone and holding it first person, then occasionally he would set it on a tripod or prop it up on a nightstand. Just cutting out the studio and doing the work themselves.

It has a fun "raw" aesthetic to it that can be exciting, but it absolutely lacks the additional camera angles and an eye for drawing the viewer into the scene. I find myself thinking "this position is hot, but I wish I could just see it from that other side".

Then there is the big studio that is trying to make something look amateurish. Much better purely from a filming perspective, but lacks the authenticity.

I feel like my style falls right in the middle. I'm able to keep the authenticity while still providing a higher level of production quality.

I'm sure you see a theme here, but doing all this "research" obviously got me worked up and I had to unload. However, I didn't use the lower quality videos I was looking into. No, I flipped over and watched my most recently submitted video with Rachel in the news station. Damn I was proud of that one. The story was so unique and fun and our execution of it was perfect. Not to mention that Rachel looked hot as fuck on camera, and we both really had a genuine connection.

I made it all the way through to the end. Then watching myself plow into her as she lay on top of the desk, her gorgeous tits bouncing in rhythm to my cock slamming home in her tight little pussy until I exploded inside of her...that sent me over the edge.

I took a quick shower and then got dressed for my appointment. I didn't want to overdo it, a suit felt too formal but jeans and a t-shirt were too casual. In the end I decided to go with some gray slacks and a nice button up shirt.

I texted Charlie a picture of what I had on to get approval. She was meeting me at the office and joining in on the meeting. I got a thumbs up, and a picture back that I thought was going to be her outfit of choice, but instead was an upskirt photo. So it was clear she was going without underwear. I'm going to have to be careful with these slacks, my semi hard on was already showing.

I arrived at a nondescript office building that looked like it was probably full of accountants and lawyers, not a pretty well known porn site. As the elevator doors opened on the 5th floor I was greeted with a frosted set of glass doors with the name WebWorks on the door. That gave me a chuckle, hiding in plain sight as a web development agency.

Charlie was standing right outside the door, "Hey sexy, do you have any pent up stress or nerves you need to take care of? We could go fuck in the bathroom real quick," she said this while rubbing her pussy under her dress. She lifted up the edge just high enough so I could get a good look.

"For fuck sake, I'm already working with a very thin margin of error due to these pants being a little tight. The last thing I need right now is more blood flow to that area, but thank you for the offer and I'll gladly take you up on that after this meeting."

With a seductive lick of her lips, Charlie opened the door for me and we both strolled in. The reception area kept up the charade of a mild mannered web company. Decoration was very modern with lots of white. We walked up to the receptionist and Charlie took the lead, "We are here for a meeting with Janelle, my name is Charlie and this is Scott."

"I see you here, if you would just take a seat for a moment I'll let her know you are here."

We got comfortable and Charlie leaned over, "Did you prepare anything for this meeting?"

"I did, I've brought a list of ideas for future episodes with locations and themes. I'm not sure that is what she is looking for though, she is the one who called this meeting so I'm really interested to see where she's taking this."

Sitting here gave me a chance to give the receptionist a once over. She was stunning, a beautiful face with full lips and straight blonde hair. Slim from what I could tell from behind the desk, smaller chest but still sexy. Her dress was fairly tight but not overly revealing.

As I was looking her over she obviously got a notification on her computer and looked up to catch me checking her out. She gave a little smile before saying, "Janette will see you now. I'll walk you to her office."

She stood up and a little more was revealed. She was slim, with long beautiful legs showing below her dress that cut off well above the knees. She had to be 5'10 or more, and the contours of her body flowing from her arms down over her hips and along her legs had me zoned out for a minute. Charlie had to hit me to shake me from my stupor, "Come on Romeo, let's go."

I snapped my jaw shut audibly and stood up to follow. I wouldn't say I had a huge bulge going, but my cock was trying to make an appearance in the front of my pants. The receptionist glanced down once, then met my eyes again and said, "please, follow me."

She turned and walked through some side doors and Charlie and I followed. "Are you ever not thinking with your cock? Get it together", Charlie hissed through closed lips as we followed. I was struggling walking behind this woman. The sway of her hips had me mesmerized.

Once we passed the last door the decor changed tremendously. There wasn't any X rated porn on the walls but there were a ton of "film posters" with wonderfully lewd names. I recognized a lot of the well known pornstars from the website.

We finally came to a big corner office with Janelle's name and title next to the door. It was a double glass door that you could see through. Janelle was on the phone at her desk, and there were two chairs in front of her. Also in the room was a small meeting table as well as a seating area with a couch and a couple of comfy chairs.

That is about as "normal" as her office got, everywhere else was covered with porn and toys. There were plenty of posters on the wall, and these were the X rated kind, images straight from sex scenes. Lots of cock and tongues in vaginas, lots of blow jobs, lots of cum covered people. There were tons of sex toys of all kinds, dildos and pocket pussies modeled after different actors.

Then we got to Janelle, she was a very attractive older woman, I would guess in her early 50's. It was clear she had some work done but it wasn't over the top like you see on a lot of the females walking around LA. The tits she had sitting on top of her chest were definitely enhanced, and I would guess there were some injections done to her face, especially lips to assist with aging. She looked the part of a very capable business woman.

Without looking up, she pointed to us and motioned to the chairs in front of her desk. The receptionist backed out and closed the door and we took our seats. Janelle was discussing business on the phone. "I don't care what the issue is, it's your problem and not mine,now fix it!" With that she slammed the phone down.

"I'm sorry about that, catering a simple party does not seem that difficult to me, particularly given how much I'm paying them. Now that we are done with that, I'm Janelle and I assume you are Scott and Charlie! I'm a big fan of episode 1, you two were really hot together. Charlie you've submitted to us before, correct?"

"Yes I have, a total of three videos. I'm not nearly as prolific a content creator as Scott here."

I had to chime in and give credit where it was due, "Charlie was my inspiration to start creating in the first place. Episode 1 was completely unplanned and actually started as just a run of the mill hookup."

Janelle looked us back and forth for a minute. "Such an interesting story, and since then you've sent us five high quality episodes that just continue to push your numbers up more. It's impressive. I see we've paid out over $30k to you so far on those five. I'd like to know what your end game is. Is this just a passing hobby for you or do you plan to continue for the foreseeable future?"

I had to stop and think about that for a second, I hadn't really considered where this would lead. Finally I responded,"I don't know exactly what my future holds, but I can tell you that this has been a pretty crazy chance I took here. A younger me could never fathom I'd be having sex with incredible looking women and making money doing it. It would be a little nuts to not see this through for as long as I can."

"That was the answer I was looking for," She said with a grin. "Do you have any new ideas for where this series could go next? The last two episodes were hot and inspiring, I mean a yoga studio isn't breaking new ground but I liked your approach. The TV studio, pardon the pun, but that was a stroke of genius. The numbers on that episode alone are going through the roof."

"I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but I do have a few ideas to further the series. One is a little unorthodox, but I thought it might be interesting for viewers to get a tour of my home studio and see exactly how I make all of this on my own. It would really punch up the authenticity of the channel, in my opinion."

"That's great, but I don't see a place for a BTS (behind the scenes) video on our website that doesn't involve a cock or tits," she said with what I assumed was a frown but her botox was doing its best to prevent it.

"Absolutely, that is why once I get done with the tour I'm going to walk into my bedroom to find two ladies enjoying each other much to my surprise. I'm going to be so turned on I'll just have to set the camera down and join in."

This turned that semi frown upside down, "Ok, now we are talking. I like the direction of that. What else do you have?"

"Well I have a great balcony that gives a beautiful view of the city, I want to stage one episode there. I would like a couple of hands on toy reviews, specifically a sex swing and some kind of couples vibrator. I'm trying to make some connections to a possible private plan that I might be able to fuck in on the ground and create a Mile High episode. And lastly if your network and site can handle it, I think a corporate live stream where a couple of co-workers in a meeting room think they've turned off their feed and start fucking on the conference table. The other guests are horrified but can't stop watching and some even begin to pleasure themselves."

"Damn Scott, that is ambitious. I think we might be able to help you with some of the talent in those videos. That last idea sounds like it will require at least a few." Now she stopped and sized me up for a minute, thinking apparently. "Now based on those ideas, and what you've already accomplished, I'd like to sign you up for 5 new videos. Let's call it $25k a video with the possibility for bonuses based on numbers. Your recent news station episode already has gained you another $10k bonus coming your way. We will take care of paying your co-stars separately as well, you won't have to account for that on your upcoming budget"

I had to stop and stare at her for a minute in silence, this was insane. I didn't want to seem too eager, but I also wasn't going to negotiate at all. These numbers seemed really fair, and I was about to make over $100k in around a month. "Thank you Janelle, that is really a nice offer and I'd like to accept. I can get to work immediately."

"Great, with this contract though we are going to need to keep you to a fairly tight deadline, no more uploading whenever you want. I'd like to see the first episode in two weeks time, and a new one every two weeks. Once we've worked through these five we can talk about drawing up another contract."

I stood up to shake her hand, she reached across the desk and gave me a surprisingly firm grip. "There is one last thing. I like to see first hand my talent in action, no cameras and lighting, just fucking. I noticed the way you looked at my receptionist, and she was giving you a similar look. I don't think it's a far stretch to say you'd both be into fucking each other. What do you say?"

I stopped and looked at Charlie for a second, then back to Janelle. "Go ahead Scotty, I'd like to watch that as well. Janelle, I assume you have no problem if I play with myself?"

"Of course not, I'd be offended if you didn't!"

Janelle looked down at the growing tent in my pants, "I'll take that as an affirmative." She picked up her phone and dialed a couple of numbers, "Trish would you come in here real quick, you're needed for a demonstration."

It took Trish all of 30 seconds to knock on the door and poke her head in. "Hey Janelle, is this a demonstration with her or him? Doesn't really matter, they are both hot, just curious"

"Miss Charlie here and I are going to watch you fuck Scott. Does that work for you?"

Trish didn't say a word, her eyes locked on mine and she shut the door. I noticed Janelle picked up a remote and the clear glass doors suddenly frosted so you couldn't see in, nice touch. Then I heard some music start playing through the room's speakers. Sounded like elevator music but at least we wouldn't be doing this in silence with an audience.

Trish came up and took my hand and brought me over to the couch seating area. Charlie and Janelle moved over to the comfy chairs facing the couch. Trish turned around and leaned in for a deep, sensual kiss. I felt her tongue start to explore in my mouth as one of her hands reached up to grab the back of my head and push me deeper into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her and dropped one slowly down her back and over the curve of her ass. She broke away from my lips and started to kiss along my neck. She got to me ear and I felt her breathe as she said "When you came in the door today I was really hoping I would get to fuck you. Looks like I'm getting my wish granted. I like to start out nice and slow but when we speed up, when I finally feel your cock enter me, you better hold on because I'm pretty intense when I fuck. Oh, and please fucking cum inside of me, I saw your last episode and I want that treatment"

We continued to kiss as our hands explored around each other's bodies. She started to unbutton my shirt and slipped it off my shoulders, her hands exploring around my chest and back. She leaned over and kissed down my chest and nipples. Not something that usually happens to me, but it felt good. I unzipped the back of her dress and slipped it off her shoulders as well.

She had no bra or underwear on, so her dress dropped to the floor revealing her in all her naked glory. Her body was everything I thought it would be, rounded hips and sexy breasts. She had a small line of hair pointing down to her pussy. Her nipples were both pierced which was a big turn on.

I stepped back to admire her body as I ran my hands all over her curves, stopping to play with her nipple piercings. She reached down to unzip my pants, which wasn't easy considering the strain I was putting on the front of them with my cock. I know we've all heard this before, but I really was so hard it kinda hurt. Might have been the restrictive pants though.

Once she got the button off and the zipper down it was a relief. She kissed her way down my stomach as my pants fell to the floor. When she got to my dick, she unceremoniously yanked them to the floor as I popped out and she caught me with her mouth. Now that was talent I had never seen before.

I was enraptured with what she was doing to my cock, but I did take a second to look around at my environment. Charlie had pulled her dress up past her hips with her pussy on full display and was slowly rubbing herself. She looked up from my cock to my face and gave me a wink, then went back to watching the show.

Janelle was just sitting in the chair taking it all in as if she was at the movies. The way she sat in there and watched us, a bag of popcorn and soda wouldn't have seemed out of place.

I turned my attention back to Trish as I felt her tongue lick around the head of my cock. She clearly enjoyed eye contact, and so did I. She began to suck my dick with slow, deliberate movements. Running her nails down my thighs and then back up, she lifted my cock up and licked and sucked on my balls one at a time, while her hand stroked me up and down.

Lowering my cock back down, she sucked me back in her warm mouth. I felt her reach around and grab each butt cheek encouraging me to thrust in and out of her mouth. I let her guide me with the depth and speed, I could feel her squeezing my ass as she would pull me into her mouth.

Suddenly she pulled back and let my cock fall out of her mouth and looked up at me, "I want you to fuck my throat and I want it hard."

Guiding my cock back in her mouth she pushed me all the way to the back of her throat. Relaxing her throat and looking me in the eye, she pushed me past the threshold and down her throat. I'm always amazed when this happens to me. That someone would go to these lengths to give me pleasure, and just how pleasurable it really was.

She looked up at me and gave me a wink, and I started thrusting slowly in and out. Taking my hands, she placed them on the back of her head. I picked up the pace a little, thrusting in as I pulled her head towards me, with her nose bumping into my pelvis.

A little tap from her was all I needed, I backed all the way out and she took a big gasping breath. "Do you like that, do you like the way my throat feels around your cock?"

I didn't respond, I just gave her a second to catch her breath and then shoved my dick back in her mouth. I could see her smile around my cock a little bit, as tears and mascara ran down her cheeks.

Up to this point both Janelle and Charlie had been silent. "Based on your previous videos I'm assuming you can reload pretty quickly. I'd like you to go ahead and fuck her throat till you feel your balls tighten, then pull out and cum all over her face," Janelle said in a voice that sounded kind, but left no room for argument. I liked her direction and guidance from the wings.

Trish, with a mouthful of dick smiled again, and started sucking back and forth. After a few passes she again led me to the back of her throat and I pushed in. This time I really set a solid pace. I didn't want to hurt her, so I restrained myself a little, but I was thrusting with a decent amount of force.

After I backed off to let her get a breath again she said, "I can tell you are holding back, don't. Fuck my face like you really want to, I can take it."

One of her hands reached up and started rubbing my balls as she took me back in her mouth. I resumed my thrusting. Fuck her throat felt so tight, I put her nose right back into my pubic bone and started shorter, deeper thrusts and she continued to massage my balls. "I'm getting close", I warned her as I could feel my orgasm building. Shifting her fingers, she put pressure on my taint. It felt so good and my shaft and balls started to tingle.

12