The Self-made Millionaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes! I'm more than okay. That's the greatest thing I've ever experienced. Now I know what it means to really get fucked. Thank you!"

Thank you? I couldn't believe she just thanked me. I should be thanking her. I hadn't fucked an 18-year-old in a long time, but I was thinking I might have to make this a regular thing. Maybe I could hang out around the local high school. Then she asked, "I'm only going to be here for two weeks, but do you think we could do that again? I mean, every day if you want to. I love the way your cock feels in my pussy."

Well, that settles that. I was going to have to ignore my married friends for a while and fuck this hot young thing every day until she went back home. While I was thinking about that, I asked "Are you hungry?"

"God yes! I forgot all about eating."

"I tell you what. I will order some food for us, and after we eat, if you want to, we can fuck all afternoon until your dad comes home."

"REALLY? YES! I would like that a lot!"

We ate lunch, and then went straight back to bed. She gave me another amazing blow job, I ate her pussy through two more orgasms, and then we fucked like animals. Thirty minutes before her dad was due home, we showered together, and she left. I told her I would see her at the pool the next day around noon, but I had to work in the morning. We did that every day until the weekend when her dad was at home, and then every day the next week until she left. Every day at work, Kathy told me I looked tired. She asked me if I was okay, and I told her I thought I had caught a bug, but I was sure it would pass fast.

After Becki left, I got back into my routine of taking Kathy to dinner once a week, and she would spend the night with me. Whenever I was in the mood, I would ask her for a blowjob, and she would never turn me down. About once a week, I would go home early and try to pick up one of the married women hanging out at the pool. On the weekends, it was just a matter of choosing which one I wanted. They were all willing. Life was good.

* * * * * * * *

I didn't have a sales force because my clubs pretty much sold themselves. When the guys who played golf every weekend at the local golf course would see the pro players using my clubs, that would make them want to buy them. If I heard about a new market, I would go there and give a presentation which included letting whoever I was dealing with try my clubs.

I was at an upscale country club talking to the manager of the pro shop when a guy walked over and said, "Wow, are those the new AeroXT golf clubs?"

I told him they were, and he said, "I've seen them on TV. A lot of the pros are using them now."

I just smiled at him and continued my conversation with the pro shop manager. He told me he would be interested in carrying my clubs in his pro shop, and I told him I would deliver a dozen sets the following week. The guy who had interrupted me obviously didn't have very good manners because he interrupted me again.

"Do you work for AeroXT?"

I answered, "No, not exactly. I own the company."

"Wow! That's great!"

He then introduced himself. "Hi. I'm Glen. I'm the golf coach at St. Anthony's Girl's school. I also teach History. Do you think I could try your driver?"

I told him to go ahead and take the driver to the driving range, and I continued talking to the pro shop manager. When we had completed our business, I walked out to the driving range. Glen was hitting balls and he seemed to be doing pretty good. When he saw me standing there, he turned around and told me he really liked the club. He said he could tell he was going straighter and farther than before. We started chatting and he told me about how much he liked his job. He used some crude language and made some inappropriate remarks while he was telling me about how hot some of the girls were that he coached.

I wouldn't normally engage in a conversation like that unless I knew the guy really well, but I decided to jump in with both feet. I asked, "I've always wondered about those all-girl schools. Let me ask you a question. Do you ever get a chance to fuck any of your students?"

He got a big smile on his face before looking both ways to see if anyone could hear, then he leaned in closer and disclosed, "Let me tell you, man. I've been there four years, and since the first year I was there, it's been like a smorgasbord of teen pussy."

"Are they your history students, or the girls golf team?"

"Both! If one of my students isn't doing too well, I will tell her she is at risk of failing. Then I convince her that I might be willing to help her out. They are all seniors, so they're over 18. And since they're at risk of not graduating, they don't hesitate to give up a little pussy or a blowjob for a better grade.

Then, there's my golf team girls. That started out when I was helping them with their swing. The first time, I was standing behind this girl with my arms around her, showing her how you get a proper grip and then how to bring the club back. I got a hard on while her tits were pressing on my arms, and I could tell she could feel it. One thing led to another, and boom, I was fucking her. There were many more to follow."

I confided in him that I had recently been with an 18-year-old for two weeks, but she had moved back home after her vacation. I said, "I don't have a problem getting women, but I have to tell you, I got addicted to teenage pussy." I continued, "Listen, I would imagine a high school might have a problem paying for new equipment. What would you say if I donated a set of women's clubs to each girl on the team? I might even sponsor your team. Do you think you could let me stop by a couple of times a week to help the girls get used to their new clubs?"

"He flashed me another big smile and replied, "I think that would be very generous of you. I'm sure the school and the girls would be very grateful."

He then gave me his business card and told me to let him know when I would be delivering the clubs.

I contacted Glen the following Tuesday and he invited me to come to the school. I loaded twelve sets of clubs in my car and headed to the school. Glen led me to the building dedicated to the golf team. It was a very nice setup, complete with a driving range and putting green. They even had an indoor video driving simulator. After we unloaded the 12 boxes of clubs, Glen introduced me to what he called his student assistant.

Andrea was a tall, busty redhead, wearing a powder blue golf shirt with the school logo, and a short blue and white golf skirt that showed off her firm creamy thighs. She shook my hand and flashed me a brilliant white smile. I told her to open one of the boxes and try out the driver to see how she liked it. She hit three balls straight down the fairway. Every time she swung, I got a flash of her white panties, or I should say, thong. I was sure they were not part of the school's regulation uniform. When she hit the fourth ball, she sliced it. She turned around with her lips in a cute pout and said, "Oh, shoot! I messed up. Could you show me what I did wrong?"

I looked at Glen, who had a shit-eating grin on his face, and he just nodded. I got the feeling he had already spoken to Andrea and told her to arrange to have me "help" her. I walked over to her and stood behind her. I reached around to grip the club over her hand and helped her start on her back swing.

When I did, she thrust her ass back to my groin, and I could feel her luscious breasts pressing against my arms. I started to get a hard on, and I know she could feel it. I stepped back and told her to swing again. When she did, it flew straight down the fairway. Glen said he had to get back to his classroom and that the other girls from the golf team wouldn't be arriving for another hour. He said, "Andrea, please help Mr. Winston with anything he needs."

When he left, Andrea looked at me with her sultry eyes and asked, "Is there anything you need, Mr. Winston?"

"Well, first, you can call me Randy. Do you have a locker room in this building?"

She took me by the hand and led me to a door. When we went inside, she closed the door behind us. She showed me a locker room with showers, and then she showed me an area that had thick pads on the floor. She said, "This is an area for us to do stretches before and after we play a round."

Then she asked, "Would you like to play around, Randy?"

I knew she wasn't talking about playing a round of golf, so I quickly closed the gap between us and lifted her shirt over her head. Without me asking, she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra letting her big, firm tits swing free. She then dropped her skirt and started helping me get undressed. When my 8", fully hard cock popped out, she smiled and then licked her lips. She reached out and took me in her delicate little hand and said, "Oh, my, Randy. Is this for me?"

I just nodded. She said, "First you give me a new set of golf clubs, then you give me the biggest cock I've ever seen. What else could I possibly ask for?"

"How about a nice warm, creamy, cum cocktail? We could follow that up with a nice fuck. How does that sound?"

She dropped to her knees and licked around my cockhead a few times before taking it into her mouth. I put my hand on the back of her head as she began sucking my cock, taking it deeper and deeper down her throat. This was definitely not the first time she had done this. She was a skilled cocksucker. She licked and sucked for a good five minutes before I couldn't take it anymore. I warned her I was going to cum, and that just caused her to start bobbing her head faster. I exploded inside her mouth, and she swallowed it all, and then licked my cock clean.

We fell to the mats where I gave her a deep kiss which she eagerly returned. I could taste my cum in her mouth but I didn't mind. I loved the way this young lady kissed. I pushed her back until she was lying flat on her back and then I started sucking on her luscious tits. Her nipples were very sensitive and became hard almost instantly. I started kissing down her body until I got to her navel. I licked around it a couple of times before noticing she still had her lacy thong on. I quickly pulled it down and off, and then started licking her wet gash. She was wiggling her hips and moaning, so I put my tongue inside and started licking the inside of her lips. When I licked her clit, she raised her hips up and moaned loudly. When I put a finger inside and started finger fucking her at the same time I was licking her, she had her first climax.

After I licked up her tasty nectar, I moved up on my knees and rubbed my cock back and forth a few times before I thrust in about halfway. She gasped and when I stopped, she said it was ok, she just wasn't used to having a big thick cock in her little pussy. I started slowly pumping back and forth. She was so tight I was hoping I could last a while. She was moaning and lifting her hips to fuck me back when I asked if she was OK. She said she was and then she said, "Fuck that feels good. Fuck me harder. It's OK, I can take it."

I started fucking her faster, deeper, and harder, and she had another orgasm. I knew I wasn't going to last very long, so I told her I was going to cum pretty soon. She told me it was OK, and that I could cum in her pussy. I asked, "Are you on the pill?"

She said she was, so I said, "I thought Catholics didn't believe in birth control." She said they didn't, but since the catholic teachers and even some of the younger priests liked to fuck the students, they didn't mind. Wow! Learn something new every day. Anyway, after a few more deep pumps, I told her I was cumming, and I blew a massive load in her pussy. We went in the locker room and took a shower together, and I told her I would really like to fuck her again. She said, "Any time."

Before I left, I said, "Andrea, I really enjoyed meeting you and having sex with you, and I'm happy to hear you are willing to let me do it again. I hope you don't think I'm some sort of pervert but, it's just that I have a strong need for sex, and I enjoy a variety. I have recently found that I really enjoy being with 18-year-olds. Do you think any of the other girls on the golf team would be as willing to thank me as you were?"

She got a big grin on her face and asked, "What's wrong? Think I'd be jealous?"

We laughed and then she replied, "That's not a problem. I can hook you up with several of my friends. When I tell them what a big cock you have, and you know how to use it, you will have them lined up." Then she added, "Especially when I tell them how good you are at eating pussy!"

I told her to tell Glen that I would call him later, then I told her to make sure every girl got a new set of clubs. We walked back to the indoor driving range and several girls walked in carrying backpacks and wearing the school uniform of white blouse and blue and white checked knee length skirt and white knee-high socks. Most of them were very attractive, and they smiled when they saw me. Before I could get out the door, Andrea said, "Girls, this is Randy Winston from AeroXT Golf. He has donated a new set of awesome golf clubs to each of us. He will be back several times this week to answer any questions you may have."

I smiled, thanked her, and left. She had accomplished two things. She had allowed me to see the girls, and she had allowed them to see me. Hopefully, she would be willing to convince some of them to let me fuck them.

I called Glen the next day and he told me to come to the school at about 1:00 pm. He said he would be teaching a class and that I should go straight to the golf facility. He said he had arranged for a student named Emily to meet me.

When I walked into the facility, I was greeted by a perky little 5'3" brunette. She smiled and said, "Hi! You must be Randy. I'm Emily. Glen is teaching a class and Andrea is taking a test, so they told me to take care of you, and to give you anything you need. Is there anything you need?"

I got the feeling she was a little tease. Instead of taking the bait, I asked, "Have you tried out my clubs yet?"

When she said she had, I asked, "Do you like them? Do you think they might help you improve your game?"

She said she liked them, especially the driver, but she was having problems. She said about every third or fourth drive, she would hook the ball. I told her she was probably changing her grip without realizing it. I told her to show me, so she grabbed the driver and went to the simulator. She hit the first three drives straight down the fairway, but on the fourth, she hooked it. I was supposed to be looking to see what she was doing wrong, but instead, I was staring at her ass and the way her skirt rode up to expose her thighs every time she took a swing.

She turned around and said, "See. I don't know why I'm hooking it. Did you see what I'm doing wrong?"

I didn't want to admit that I wasn't looking at her grip, so I told her, "Yep. Looks like you loosened your grip. Here, let me show you."

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I put my hands over her hands and said, "It's important to address the ball the same way every time. I think you rushed that last shot. Take your time, get a good grip, and place your feet in the same spot every time."

I then pulled her arms back, and as I did she pushed her ass back against my crotch. I could feel her breasts rubbing against my arms and I got a hard on. I pretended to continue with my instruction, and I asked, "Does this grip feel good?"

She turned her head so she could look at me as she smiled and said, "Something feels good. I would really like to get a firm grip on that shaft."

I led her back to the locker room and to the pads on the floor. As I lifted her shirt over her head, she unbuttoned her skirt and let it fall to the floor. I quickly undressed, unhooked her bra, and then lowered her to the thick pad. I had her lay back and spread her legs as I put my mouth over her sweet hairless muff. I started licking up and down her pink lips, causing her to wiggle her ass back and forth. When I put my tongue inside and started lapping her juices, she draped both legs over my shoulders. "Shit! Andrea said you were good at eating pussy. She wasn't wrong. You are damned good at it."

I continued licking, lapping, and tongue fucking her, causing her to moan and buck her hips up to meet my mouth. When I found her clit, I gave it a couple of licks and then began sucking on it. When I stuck a finger inside and started finger fucking her, she hissed, "Oh, shit! I'm gonna cum!" She put her hand on the back of my head, trying to pull my face deeper into her pussy.

I could have sucked her sweet cunt for hours, but I wanted to see how good she was at sucking a cock. When I felt her shudder through another orgasm, I told her to trade places with me, and she quickly moved down to take my cock in her mouth. She started moving her tongue up and down my shaft, making it slick with her saliva. She started stroking it slowly as she commented, "Wow! You have a nice cock. This is the biggest cock I've ever seen in real life." She then put it back in her mouth and started sucking and forcing it deeper down her throat. When she looked up at me with her big, beautiful doe eyes, that was all I could take. I exploded inside her mouth and she made sure to swallow it all before licking my cock clean.

After I got my breath back, I moved up so I could lick her firm tits. I started sucking her left nipple while rubbing her other breast with my hand, causing it to become fully erect. She started moaning loudly and asked, "Are you going to fuck me now?"

I slid my once again rock-hard cock deep inside her and started moving back and forth. Her little cunt was soaking wet as I started plowing her deeper and harder. She was groaning and moaning as she rode my pistoning dick, her hips meeting me thrust for thrust. "Yes! Oh, fuck yes, Randy! You're gonna make me cum!"

I felt a stir in my balls, but I was determined to hold off until she climaxed again. I was pounding her pussy, going as deep as I could on every thrust. Her pussy was soaking wet, but it still felt so very hot and tight. She threw her head back and started moaning loudly until she exploded on my dick, screaming, "OH SHIT! OH FUCK! I'M CUMMMIINNNGGG!"

That did it. I couldn't hold back any longer. I exploded, filling her tight little pussy with what felt like a gallon of my cum. I lay there a minute, savoring this amazing little pussy, before falling off to the side, totally spent. We were both breathing hard when she looked at me and said, "Holy shit! I have NEVER been fucked like that! I can't believe you got hard again so quickly after you came in my mouth."

"Does that mean you liked it?"

"LIKED IT! I LOVED IT!"

"Does that mean we can do it again?"

She looked at me with a shocked look on her face before answering, "Again! Surely you don't mean now, do you? I'm fucking wiped out. Plus, the other girls will be here in about thirty minutes."

I set her mind at ease when I answered, "No, I didn't mean right now. You wore me out. I wouldn't be ready for at least ten minutes. But, I would like to fuck you again sometime. Maybe next week?"

She said she would look forward to it. Then she said, "I'm dumping my boyfriend tonight. After today there's no way I can be pleased by a high school boy again."

We went to the shower stall where we washed each other, paying special attention to the area between our legs. I was also enjoying washing her tits, but she told me if I kept it up, she was going to be horny again, and we didn't have time to fuck again. We finished just in time because right after we dried off and got dressed, I heard some girls laughing and talking outside. I told Emily thanks for showing me around, loud enough for the girls to hear me, and then I left. I noticed several of the girls smiling at me and giving me a little wave before I walked out.