The Seminar

Story Info
A seminar attendee enjoys more than my talk.
5.5k words
4.73
6.3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grizzzfan
Grizzzfan
37 Followers

This was the sixth story I wrote in the late 1990s. This is about a seminar I spoke at in Seattle. It starts slow but builds up. As with most of my stories its about 95% true, with a little embellishment to cover the memory gaps over the years.

It felt like there was a pair of eyes focused on me. Sitting in the first row of tables at the seminar with the other speakers we were clearly visible to everyone in the room. Our backs were to the room, and it felt awkward to turn around to see who it was. Someone was staring at me. It was becoming uncomfortable. There was nothing I could do from my seat. The minutes dragged on while I felt the eyes.

At the next break I stood up and looked around the room. There were a hundred or so people, mostly fisheries executives and managers with a sprinkling of professionals, mostly maritime lawyers and marine insurance underwriters. We had all gathered to learn more about IFQs and the importance of A, B and C season. I was scheduled to speak that afternoon on recent legal developments in fisheries law, hardly an exciting topic but one that paid the bills and for many toys besides. Given the audience it was not surprising that there was a dearth of young women, a fact of life in the maritime world. Unable to figure out who was keeping an eye on me I hit the head and got some more coffee.

As the break continued I stood near the front of the room with the other speakers making small talk. I was actively trying to scope out the room without being too obvious to my colleagues. There wasn't much too look at. Most of the women looked little better than a rotten halibut, battle hardened from years on boats and docks in a challenging environment, both weather wise and culturally. A few looked acceptable but none of them did much for me. It didn't seem like there was much chance of meeting Mrs. Right here (or even Mrs. Right For This Afternoon).

The rest of the morning session passed slowly. Lunch was another mediocre hotel banquet meal spent with the other speakers at a table at the front of the ballroom. Part way through the lunch something piqued my interest. There was a youngish woman sitting three tables over toward the back. She was facing directly toward me but was busy chatting at her table. My initial take was that she was in her late twenties, a few years younger than I was. She had dark brown, almost black hair which was cut to the nape of her neck. The hair looked full and thick. The woman was wearing a burgundy sweater, which was logical given the cool weather outside. The face was a bit square but pleasant. Her eyes were brown and had a nice sparkle.

She must have noticed me eyeing her. She looked my way. I smiled and then looked away, somewhat embarrassed at being caught. After a few moments I looked back. The young woman was looking at me. This time she blushed and looked away. It seemed clear now that she had been the person that was staring at me.

My talk was the second scheduled for the afternoon. As sometimes happened I had begun to think with my dick and was not paying attention to what was going on. Moving up to the speaker's table on the dais, I could see the burgundy sweater sitting several rows directly behind where I had been. It was now clear why I had not been able to see her while I was sitting in the audience.

She was wearing a long black skirt. The young woman was at first impression of average body type, curvy but not full figured, perhaps with some baby fat on her bones. I managed to complete my part of the presentation and answer a few questions by not looking at her, otherwise it would have been difficult to concentrate.

It was the end of the session so most of the audience headed out. Like many seminars it ended around 4:30 pm. My mind was shot from concentrating on the speech and I knew that I needed to get out of there to relax. I didn't feel like going back to the office, and wasn't ready to go home. After checking my messages I headed for the bar in the restaurant at the top of the Hilton.

Avoiding the bar itself I went over to an area of couches and chairs that looked out to Puget Sound. Parking in a soft chair, I ordered a double Bailey's on the rocks and started to relax while I stared at the vessel traffic. There were some containerships unloading in port, a Navy frigate in drydock at Todd Shipyards, the regular ferries and a few pleasure craft, typical of a Seattle late spring afternoon. Occasional aircraft on final approach to Boeing Field crossed in front of me.

There was a deck of low level clouds, typical of Seattle much of the spring, but you could still see the green hillsides and gray water. About half-way through my drink I heard a female voice say "is this seat taken?"

Turning to see who was intruding on my quiet moment, I was surprised to see the burgundy sweater girl. "No its not, why don't you sit down and enjoy the view."

She already had a drink. The young woman introduced herself (her name was Alice), sat in a low chair next to mine and gave me a business card. She had recently joined one of the banks that finances a lot of fishing boats and permits. Alice had been rotated into the department and knew nothing about it, because almost no one studies fisheries. Alice had been sent up from the Bay area to learn more about the industry. She had graduated from a good Midwestern university just three years before (which made her about 25 by my guess). Alice had never been to the northwest before and was planning to go home the next afternoon.

Alice asked many intelligent questions about my practice and the fishing industry. I shared some thoughts on the players in the market, which might be good or bad risks that were not apparent on their balance sheet. We talked about the various vessel and aircraft traffic. She had been on one cruise with her parents as a teenager but had no idea what was going on in Elliot Bay. We finished our drinks and had another round.

Having run out of business questions the conversation drifted to the northwest. My blue eyes now met her brown eyes as we looked directly at each other, ignoring the people who had started to fill up the bar after work. By now the sun was headed toward the Olympic mountains across the sound and shone out through a gap to illuminate the city. It really is breathtaking, no matter how many times you see it and a good reason to live there despite the rain.

Alice was clearly enchanted by the moment and she crossed and uncrossed her legs several times. She was looking at me kinda goofy with a dreamy "I need a fuck" look. This got my blood, and dick up. I wasn't sure if she was getting uncomfortable from sitting in the chair for the past hour or so but I needed to stand up and stretch. Some other people wandered over to our area and started talking, breaking the spell that we had cast between us.

I asked whether she would like to get a bite to eat and suggested the hotel's restaurant which was one floor above us. Alice readily agreed. The place was still quiet and the host seated us by the window at my request. "I'm really not that hungry," I told Alice, "but the bar was getting crowded and I wanted to continue our conversation and this was the only place I could think of." "I enjoyed it too. I'm not that hungry either but the drinks were starting to kick in and I could use something."

We ordered appetizers and a glass of wine. The conversation wandered around various topics. I found myself smitten by this young woman who was very intelligent and well spoken. Illuminated by the candles on the table and the city lights, Alice's eyes flashed with passion as she discussed everything from politics to having fun in college. By the time we had finished our appetizers and wine it was dark and the restaurant was filling up.

She must have noticed that I had noticed the room around us. Until then we had focused almost entirely on each other and the conversation. Having broken the spell she smiled and excused herself to use the ladies room. I thought about Alice while she was gone. My feelings were that she was pretty but not sexual, that inherent quality that makes men attracted to women. Her face and figure were fine but she seemed a bit restrained. Wondering whether my feelings were shallow and I was missing the inner beauty I sat and looked out the window. Her reflection appeared in the window. Turning to look at her afresh I saw what I had missed. Alice was a beautiful woman, albeit young. Her modest mouth on the squarish jaw created a slight pout that struck me as very kissable. Without looking down and being obvious I was aware of her generous breasts beneath the sweater. This is someone I would like to be with. "My turn" I said as I stood up and went to the head.

Alice was standing at the host stand when I came out. "I paid for the drinks, if you don't mind. I learned more from you tonight than I did all day." "Not in the slightest, thanks" was all I could say in reply.

We started to walk slowly toward the elevators, both of us not really wanting to reach it and end the moment. "I really enjoyed the conversation. It was nice to talking with you about everything," Alice said. "So did I and I've been trying to figure out a way to continue it for a while longer."

She smiled, looked me in the eye and said "why don't you come to my room. There is some wine in the mini-bar that we could drink." Smiling back I accepted, wondering where this elevator ride would lead us.

Our eyes avoided contact in the elevator. It was like both of us did not know where we were going that evening but were nervous about where we might end up. It seemed that Alice was rethinking her invitation to her room. When the door opened, however, Alice stepped off while I hesitated and she said "come on, lets get that drink." We walked down the hall to her room. She had kept it neat during the day.

Alice opened the mini-bar and brought out two bottles of wine. I offered glasses, she poured, and we sat down next to each other on the sofa. Alice seemed more nervous now that I was here and we were reaching the point of putting up or shutting up.

After a few minutes of small talk I decided to go for it. Shifting my glass to my right hand, I raised my left arm and began stroking her hair. Focusing on her eyes, I stared into their brown depth. My hand slipped down to her neck and I began to caress the sensitive spot below her ear. By now our conversation had stopped and we were focusing on the each other's presence so near to our bodies. Alice lost her nervousness and again cast upon her face the look of sexual desire.

Feeling the moment I leaned forward and boldly planted a kiss on her full lips. Alice responded warmly, pushing back with her head as her lips met mine. My right arm reached up around her waist as her left curled around my head, pulling me deeper into her embrace. We kissed passionately for several minutes, feeling the heat rise in the hotel room as our bodies merged together on the couch. Alice did not hold back, pressing herself against my torso as she gave herself to the moment.

Her tongue penetrated mine, spreading my lips. It touched mine, then probed around my mouth.

By this point I was ready to go. I moved my hand up her back, caressing its flesh. We continued to kiss with great feeling. Dropping my hand to her knee I began to caress the tender spots on the back of it and at the bottom of Alice's thigh. The silkiness of her panty hose electrified my member, which was now fully erect and straining within my suit pants. She responded by shifting slightly, spreading her legs ever so much to give my hand freer access to the inside of her leg. When Alice adjusted her leg our bodies pulled apart ever so slightly. I realized then that her generous breasts had been pressing against my chest, but my disappointment by their absence quickly vanished when Alice dropped her hand to my lap.

She quickly found the tent in my trousers and began to gently massage the pole.

Once Alice had made this move I responded by reaching further up her thigh, now rubbing up and down as best I could with my free hand. Our lips broke. Moving quickly I shifted to the sweet spot of Alice's neck, just below the ear.

After only a few moments of this Alice suddenly stood up and pulled me with her. Standing only inches in front of me I could see that her eyes were ablaze with passion. Her breathing appeared labored, causing the sweater to swell with each inhalation. Her lips were opened slightly, pursed for more kissing. I could see that she was aroused and had prominent bulges where her nipples likely pushed out through her bra.

Alice took a half step forward and put her arms around my neck, drawing me closer. Her eyes closed as she neared while her lips parted to start another kiss. We began to kiss again but this time Alice shifted her hips forward to allow herself to rub against my turgid member. Responding by thrusting my hips forward to meet her motions, our bodies moved together as one. My hands went to her backside. I pulled Alice tighter against me as we danced.

Feeling around her waist, I found the hook and zipper for her skirt at the center of her backside. I nimbly undid the hook without a response from Alice. Then slowly sliding the zipper downward, I felt Alice's arms pull tighter around my head as she acknowledged and approved the initiation of undressing. Reaching the bottom of the zipper, I brought my hands up to her hips. Pulling back slightly, the skirt fell naturally. Breaking away from the kiss I guided Alice's skirt to the floor, where she stepped out of it. Bending down in front of her delivered the first scent of her womanhood, a light musk that had an almost flowery scent. I could see a dark spot on the cleft of her legs where the black hose had become wet.

Gently placing the skirt over the back of a chair, I turned back to Alice. "Your turn," she said with a smile. She reached with her hands to my belt and began to unbuckle it. I took off my tie as she finished with the belt. Alice then went for the hook and buttons on my pants. She reached inside my waistline feeling around the head of my cock. Her digits tried to undo the hook and button but without success, so she twisted her wrist and instead grasped my member.

By now I had undone most of the buttons on my shirt. "Want some help with those, they're pretty tricky" I asked.

"God yes, I want those pants off now!" Alice replied.

"Your wish is my command" was the only witty response that I could summon. With that Alice turned her attention to my shirt buttons and I quickly unhooked, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants.

They fell to the ground as Alice pulled my shirt off my shoulders. Kicking off my shoes and socks I put the pants over the same chair as Alice's skirt. Now standing my underwear before her I said "how about equal treatment?"

"Go ahead, I see what I want, its only fair that you should too.,"

With that I took the bottom of her sweater on each side and lifted it toward her shoulders. Out popped two breasts encased in a black silk bra. Alice raised her arms to facilitate removal of the sweater, which I tossed on the chair.

Moving closer to Alice I put my arms around her back and began to kiss her again. Reaching for the hook I realized that somehow I had overlooked the clasp on the front, probably mesmerized by the generous size of her mounds. "Looking for something?" she whispered in my ear.

"Not back here, is it" was my meek reply.

"Don't worry, it's the first thing you missed tonight." With that I drew my hands around the bottom of the bra, touching the soft flesh immediately below it and sometimes reaching a finger in.

Each time I did that I could see Alice flinch as the cups tightened over her raised nipples. "Stop that and get on with it" she insisted. Seeing that she was extremely aroused I brought my hands around to the front clasp and quickly unhooked it. Pulling the ends apart her breasts fell free. The bra got tossed on the chair.

"Lick them" Alice urged as she put her hands on my head and pushed down. I bent slightly and went immediately for her left breast. The areola was fairly small for such large breasts. It sat well up on the mound. Her nipple was hard and pointed up and away from her torso. It too was not large for the size of her breast but its hardness promised that it would be a pleasure.

From the tone of Alice's voice I figured that I had better not mess around teasing her too much so I ignored any preliminaries and headed straight for the nipple. Kissing it I pulled it gently into my mouth with suction, then used my tongue to flick across the point.

Using my hands to hold her torso in place it was easy to maintain contact with the breast. Alice moaned loudly as my attention continued, saying "Ooooh that feels so good. Sooo good."

With that I shifted to her right breast. Passing between them I guessed that they were 34C or 36C. They hung firm and pert on her frame and would easily fill my hands. But my hands were busy rubbing Alice's bottom so I really couldn't tell then, and my mouth then started to work on her right nipple. Again I kissed it then drew it inside my mouth.

This time I gently nipped at the point with my teeth, holding it in place with all the gentleness I could muster while teasing the point. Alice whimpered and got a little soft at the knees. By now I could smell her musk clearly and knew that her pussy had to be soaked. Continuing on her breast I drew the entire nipple in, widening my jaws so that I could take more.

Alice's knees buckled again. "Oh God I came!" she shouted to which I replied, "Wonderful, it's a good start, now I have some other ideas."

Quickly I knelt in front of her. My face was level with her belly button which sat on a small mound of flesh. Alice was not Rubenesque but had more meat on her bones than most professional women. I kissed her belly while my hands wandered around her behind. "Yes, please lick me there too, '' she insisted.

Reaching into the band of her hose on each hip I began to pull them down. Alice wiggled her waist to help with the task. Pulling down only a few inches the first dark brown hairs began to emerge from beneath the waistband. Her scent was now flooding my nasal passages with a rich musk that was all woman. Pulling slowly for fear of tearing the hose and also to tease I began to nibble my way across the top of the hair line.

By now the hose were down below Alice's knees and so breaking my nuzzle I took care of business and removed them completely. Coming back to kneeling in front of Alice she began to gently stroke my head. Her lips protruded slightly from the bottom of the fairly large dark brown triangle, which was neatly trimmed in length but not so much in size.

As Alice ran her fingers through my hair she softly pushed it to herself. Beginning to kiss the middle of the maidenhair I ran my hands up and down her thighs. She adjusted her stance, moving her feet apart by a few inches to give me access. With that my tongue slid across the outside of her lips. Soaked in juice the lips were full of blood, built up in anticipation of more orgasms.

Alice gasped as her lips were forced apart, probed and pushed aside as I directed my tongue deeper into her recess. Flicking it back toward me I licked her like a cat drinking milk, filling my mouth with the sweet fluid. This brought attention across the end of her clit, which I could feel with each passage of more delightful juices toward me.

Alice suddenly convulsed. I reacted by holding tighter to her legs so that she could not pull away. This wasn't her intention and she thrust her pelvis forward, trying to maintain the pressure on her clit. She cried out "again, don't stop, don't stop."

I didn't and placed my mouth around her clit, sucking it into my mouth. This took Alice to a new level. She continued to convulse and scream with pleasure as the orgasm continued. It was all I could do to hold on.

Grizzzfan
Grizzzfan
37 Followers
12