The Seminar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers

Linda worked her fingers across the curved flesh of Colleen's ass, even as the younger woman slipped her hands between her elder's legs, fingers dancing first across her dampness and then skillfully inside. A mutual exclamation filled the air, Linda crying out at the pleasure of Colleen's entry, and she with her excitement at the feel of a sex not her own.

"Yes, just like that," Linda whispered between kisses, "just like you enjoy being touched yourself."

Their bodies continued to press tighter together, their breasts rubbing against their counterparts with the touch of sensitive tip against sensitive tip adding to the pleasure. Linda's fingers now mirrored Colleen's as they too found their way along the folds of paradise. The effect on the woman in her arms was instantaneous as the levels of delight coursing through her trebled.

The resounding waves of passion continued to grow in both of them as their bodies began to respond as if they were one. Until finally, a feeling all too familiar to both of them began to take hold and they shared an orgasm that was mutual as it was satisfying.

Bodies pressed tightly together, they rocked back and forth across the wide bed. Sweat ran down their backs as short, breathless pants spilled from their lips. Each tried to delay their climax until they were sure of the other, a task made ever the more difficult by actions not their own. Neither was in control of her body, and neither wanted to give in until the other had enjoyed all the pleasures she could give.

Nevertheless, give in someone finally had to do, and it was to their shared credit that neither could tell who it had been. Instead each shared the eruption of the other's body as if it had been her own.

"Oh God!" Colleen managed to say as her body finally began to stop quaking, "that was amazing, simply amazing. I can't believe how great that felt."

"I'm glad you feel that way," Linda replied as she pulled Colleen closer to kiss her once more. "I have a few other things I want to show you that I think you'll like even better."

-=-=-=-

Telling Colleen to just lay back and relax, Linda kissed her softly on the lips, then her neck, followed by successive kisses down to the valley between her breasts. She cupped a hand under each soft mound, squeezing them gently as her thumbs rubbed against the pink circles around each nipple. Tilting her head, Linda gave each nipple a kiss, twirling her tongue around and over each, washing away some of the sweat of their shared orgasm.

Colleen was content to rest her head on the pillow with her eyes closed, thinking how different Linda's approach was from that of most men, at those in her own experience. Not that there had been all that many of them, but most usually viewed foreplay as something to hurtle past as quickly as possible in order to get to the main event. Oh, they liked to play with her breasts well enough, but only one or two had ever taken the time to really treat them with the care they deserved. Moreover, certainly none had paid them the attention Linda now gave.

Soft, pleasurable moans filled the night as Linda continued to run her tongue in circles around Colleen's tips, alternating their caress with quick, sudden bites. The mix of moderate pain and gentler pleasure provided an intoxicating combination as the dark haired woman divided her attention between each mound, taking care not to ignore the equally sweet area between them. Her hands also massaged the supple flesh, continuing to play with both her mounds and the equally inviting areas around them, taking longer strides down her sides as she did so.

It didn't take longer for her to again reach the still wet core of Colleen's sex, the fingers of her left hand dancing across it. The sudden tough brought an instant reaction from the younger woman as her body jerked as if an electrical current had raced through it.

Linda continued her downward passage, leading the way with a bevy of kisses, hard and soft, along with the plying pressures of both hands. As she neared her objective, she took the time to savor the pleasant scent of womanhood drifting upward, an aroma more appealing than the most expensive perfume. As her face came even with the tightly trimmed hair, she kissed the center of the mounds, slipping her tongue out between her lips just enough to taste the sweetness of its nectar.

A particular excitement filled Linda, one that always did when she knew she was going where no woman had gone before. It filled her with a desire to make sure that everything she did was perfect, so then when this woman thought back to this night, then memory of it would be as fresh as it was now.

A second kiss followed as Linda parted the folds of Colleen's pussy with outstretched fingers. It only took a brief moment to expose her clit from beneath its hood, gently massaging it with, first the tip of her fingers, then that of her tongue.

"Sweet mother of God!" Colleen exclaimed as she touched her, falling back on the words taught to her by the Nuns back at Holy Rosary.

Linda hadn't known that Colleen had been a Catholic school girl, but didn't find it surprising. She'd never met one that didn't take to the naughty like it was second nature. Something to do with all those years of being told that everything about sex was bad; it made you want to make up for lost time. In most cases, alumni of parochial schools tended to be like virgins who held it all in waiting for the wedding night, then unexpectedly found themselves throwing caution to the wind, ring on their finger or not. All it took was that certain someone.

Her tongue now buried deep, her lips caressing the moist, pink walls, Linda fell into a well practiced rhythm. One that sent frequent and intense ripple of passion flowing outward across Colleen's body. Each wave stronger than the last, it took little time to once more bring her to the precipice of a second orgasm.

Back and forth her tongue darted as she used her hands to lift Colleen's legs higher and further apart. Her body quivering with the waves passing over her, Colleen reached down and grabbed her legs, holding them in place to allow Linda to devote her full attention to her charms. An attention she made the most of.

Linda brought her hands back, slipping them now beneath Colleen's ass, lifting her slightly off the bed. Then she grabbed one of the pillows and pressed it beneath her. All the while, never relenting in the constant thrusts of her tongue.

Hands now totally free, Linda slipped three fingers inside Colleen, adding their motion to the amalgam of myriad delights. Quickly the moved, soon matching the pace of her tongue, driving Colleen closer and closer to the edge.

"Oh God, Linda, fuck me!" Colleen heard herself cry out, not considering that these were words she could've never imagined ever saying to another woman before tonight. "Fuck me with your fingers and your tongue!"

And fuck her she did, for three more furious, frantic, minutes until once again her body exploded with uncontrolled abandonment. This time her orgasm lasted longer than the last, nearly twice as long in fact, with an even more protracted recovery. Giving her the most wonderful and exhausting feeling she had ever had.

-=-=-=-

"No regrets?" Linda asked a while later as they laid there in each other's arms, enjoying the warmth of their bodies.

"Absolutely not," Colleen said without hesitation.

"I ask because if you do have any, we could stop right here and now," Linda added.

"Wouldn't that make me just like a guy?" Colleen asked. "You know the old attitude of "I got mine and who the hell cares if you get yours."

"Honey, first of all, no one could ever mistake you for a guy," Linda laughed as she stroked back Colleen's hair when it had fallen across her face. "And secondly, it's not about anyone getting theirs, it's all about giving pleasure for pleasure's sake."

"Well, in that case," Colleen said as she pulled Linda close enough to kiss her, "it's going to give me great pleasure to do the same for you."

Slipping out of Linda's embrace, Colleen moved down the bed until her head was parallel with the treasure between the brunette's legs. A gentle touch of her hands caused a parting of Linda's thighs, giving her a clearer view of the prize.

Taking a moment to fully appreciate a sight so familiar yet so different, Colleen found herself filled with a momentary hesitation. It wasn't the thought of what she was about to do that gave her pause, rather the idea that she might now be able to do it well. Still, she hadn't gotten to where she was in life by being faint hearted. So, with determination in her heart, the redhead slipped her tongue past the folds of Venus and was rewarded with her first taste of delightful ambrosia.

Following the golden rule that what feels good to you will generally feel just as good to someone else, Colleen used Linda's technique as a guide, duplicating almost exactly what she had done to her. Almost exactly was the key, however, as neophyte that she was, she was still sensitive enough to the responses of the older woman's body to adjust her attentions in turn.

Delighting in Linda's reactions, Colleen noted how easily she took to orally satisfying the woman between whose legs she now rested. Certainly there had been more reluctance when she'd first taken a man in that way. But that was then, she reminded herself, and this was now, and she was a grown woman, not an awkward teenager.

The chorus of soft cries that echoed from Linda's lips was the most satisfying music that Colleen had ever heard. The energetic movement of her fingers and tongue was reflected in the brunette's form as it responded to her thrusts with increasing vigor.

"Oh yes, baby," Linda said as she rested her hands on the back of Colleen's head, helping her to stay focused on her most sensitive spots. "You're doing fine, real fine."

Still overly worried about her lack of experience, Colleen was sure that she was just being kind. Because of such, she was almost overwhelmed when the body beneath her suddenly went into convulsions as Linda abruptly climaxed.

A climax that was as forceful as it was unanticipated, sending a splattering of orgasmic joy across Colleen's face. Yet, not even that eruption was enough to deter her from her task until she was positive that she had brought Linda as much pleasure as was possible.

"Was that okay?" Colleen asked as she lifted her face from between Linda's legs, the after-effect of orgasm glistening on her skin like a badge of honor.

"Much more than okay," Linda said as she pulled Colleen up to her and kissed her deeply, running her tongue across her cheeks to wash away the sticky residue. "In fact, for a first time, I'd say that was damn well spectacular."

"But not exactly memorable," Colleen stated as their lips parted, her belief that she should've done better tempering the praise that Linda had given her.

"What was memorable was who was with me," Linda answered, wiping a small smudge from Colleen's chin, "but if you are asking if it had a place in my top ten orgasms, well, then I'm afraid the answer would be no."

"Oh," Colleen said softly.

"Honey, you can't expect to hit it out of the park your first time at bat," Linda smiled. "I know I didn't, or on my second, third or even fourth."

"I guess so, but..."

"Do you know the best thing about not being the best right off?" Linda interrupted.

Colleen didn't have an answer, so she just looked at Linda and waited for hers.

"It gives you a reason to practice, practice, practice," she laughed.

-=-=-=-

"Well, the prodigal daughter returns," Jason said, looking up from the pile of paperwork on his desk as Colleen walked into the office, "and only three days late. I hope you had a good time down there in D.C., seeing how you left me in the lurch like that."

"Yes, I'm fine, nice of you to ask, and how did Matthew's exhibition go?" Colleen replied as she dropped her bag on her small desk.

"It went fine, and don't change the subject," Jason answered in a gruff tone. "You were due back Tuesday morning, this is Friday!"

"It's not like I didn't call and say I was taking some of my vacation days," Colleen countered, unable to erase the smile from her face.

"No, you did call," the older man agreed as he lifted up the small post-it note that he'd left by his phone. "I have the message right here, all five words of it that the midnight clerk copied down. Taking vacation days, back Friday."

"What can I say," Colleen shrugged, "something came up unexpectedly. And while we're on the point, aren't you the one who's always telling me I should learn to relax more?"

"Ah, so now you're saying it's my own fault," Jason said, the grin on his face belittling his stern tone. "Still, whatever it was that you were doing that was so important, it does seem to have had a positive effect on you," he added in a softer voice. "I don't think I've ever seen you so relaxed since you came to work here."

"Well, the seminar was both informative and relaxing," Colleen offered, trying unsuccessfully not to grin too much.

"That's funny, I don't remember them as being all that entertaining," he said, dropping any further attempt at feigning anger at her unexpected absence. "If anything, I always found them somewhat boring and repetitive, going over the same things over and over."

"Well, you know me, Jason," Colleen replied as she sat down at her desk, eager to tackle her own pile of papers that had accumulated while she'd been gone. "I'm just one of those people who loves to keep at something until they're sure they've got it right."

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers
12