The Senator and the Barbarian Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
The Barbarian grows closer but he must make a decision.
10.1k words
4.74
8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced up from the Senate document and looked down at the woman kneeling at my feet. Her long dark hair fell lustrously around her delicate features. Her shoulders were bare except for the simple straps holding up her tunic. I smiled as her firm breasts pressed against the light material of the fabric. Her hips flared out beautifully from a narrow waist and her legs were firm and tanned from the warm Roman sun. She glowed with health making if clear that this slave was well treated.

I smiled and said, "Rebekah, please take a seat at my table. When Marcus returns from visiting Maya we will discuss your report. In the meantime please tell me how all are faring at your home. Are the children growing like weeds?" I chuckled when I thought of all the urchins running around Marcus's home. Lucilla had given birth to hers and Marcus's child, a beautiful baby boy, the future heir to both estates. And I gather the slave Alonia was pregnant again with her second. And Rebekah's child was now nearing one year. My son had clearly been busy with his nest of women.

I was intrigued by the fact that Lucilla and Marcus allowed the slave children to come in contact with Antonio, their boy, who was now toddling around the villa. In fact. they all played together in a noisy energetic horde. Lucilla even seemed to approve of Antonio consorting with the slave children. Times were changing indeed.

In fact, the item from the Senate agenda dealt with proposed changes regarding the treatment of slaves. Philosophies that some say originated in Rebekah's homeland were apparently seeping into Roman thought. I didn't quite know what to make of it. One change was to reduce the maximum lashes a slave could receive from twenty six to twenty two. Did four less lashes really make much of a difference when the slave was very likely to perish from the whipping anyway? I did find these whipping episodes distasteful, slave or not.

From a practical perspective, slave discontent was a fact of life in our society. Fear of slave revolts was not far from citizen's minds and was actually a frequent topic at gatherings and feasts. Would less harsh treatment really reduce the risk of rebellion?

Rebekah then answered my question, "Master Octavius, all are well in Marcus's household. Thank you for asking"

"And what of you Rebekah? Are you satisfied with your situation?" I wondered if she missed her homeland. Would she try to escape if she could?

"Yes, Master, I am."

"Good, good," I replied. And then a question I was always curious about came to mind. I asked, "And Rebekah, now that Marcus is married, does he still summon you to his bed. I mean other than the times he is attempting to impregnate you?" I smiled when her pale features turned a light shade of red. But she had really no choice but to answer my question truthfully.

"Master Marcus has me come to his bed.... often... for... mounting me," she replied looking away in embarrassment.

"Come, come my dear, your purpose as a slave has always been to satisfy my son with your body. That's why we purchased you. No need to be ashamed of that."

"Yes Master, I know my purpose." I believe I detected a small sigh escape her lips as she looked away.

"But my dear you are so much more to us now. You are my principle accountant. Your purpose is also to see to the financial affairs of the Estate. You should be proud of that." I looked intently at her, expecting an answer.

"Yes, Master Octavius, I enjoy working with numbers. Thank you for the opportunity to serve the Estate."

I gazed over this delightful creature. She was a treasure and for a time I had planned to discuss with Marcus having her in my bed occasionally. But I had never brought up the subject. He was very possessive of her. There was a bond between them that appeared to still exist even after his marriage.

Instead, I have focused my attention on my own slave girl. This development was much to my surprise and I believe Maya's encouragement to take a girl into my bed had a lot to do with it. After my wife's untimely death in the disaster at Pompeii I had suffered a severe depression that was only broken by the arrival of Aelfled into my life.

True, she was a barbarian girl from a recently defeated Germanic tribe. But once scrubbed clean, fed and freed from the backbreaking labour of a field slave she had blossomed into a very attractive specimen of young womanhood. Her own estimate of her age was around twenty years. She had probably been captured at seventeen or eighteen and arrived on our Estate after a trade with a laggard neighbour who had tried his best to kill her and her two older companions with overwork.

I had really only expected to keep her for several days or weeks until I tired of mounting her but slowly I came to see her as a semi permanent addition to my household. Truth be told, I became fixated on her body. Her beautiful long blond hair was a novelty in Rome at the time and after she had recovered from the ordeal with her previous master her deep blue eyes took on a sparkle that was mesmerizing. Her breasts were firm and high on her chest and her hips had a beautiful curve from her tight stomach to her toned legs. Maya groomed the girl carefully for me. Maya wanted her around to help out in the kitchen now that Rebekah had moved to Marcus's estate. She even removed the girl's sexual hair so I could enjoy her sweet lips and cunt unimpeded. I had never seen this done before but I decided I liked a woman bare around her sex.

I really had only expected to fuck this slave now and then but increasingly I looked forward to evenings with her. Her channel felt particularly pleasing around my cock and I delighted in the small noises and sighs she made when I stroked into her. Usually with slaves or whores I mounted them from behind. After all they were almost like animals from a citizen's perspective. But with Aelfled I developed the enjoyment of taking the young woman on her back. I had developed a taste for kissing this slave. Her mouth and tongue excited me and she seemed to kiss me back with enthusiasm. She now wrapped her arms around my back and pushed her breasts into my chest. Her body felt delightful against mine.

****

My reverie on my barbarian pet was broken by Marcus joining Rebekah and I at the table. I noted the warm smile he sent towards Rebekah.

"Father, Maya says the household is managing well. She thanks us for releasing the young slave girl from the fields. The girl is apparently a great help in the household garden and the kitchen. She also indicates you have had her in your bed many nights," Marcus said with a lift of his eyebrows at me.

Clearing my throat, I harrumphed, "Yes, well, I felt a girl I owned was safer than the alternative." Marcus knew my reservations about the whores in the city and the potential for the diseases they carried.

"Agreed father. I believe you have chosen a most delightful girl. Rebekah is also impressed with her intelligence and ability to learn accounting."

I nodded and said, "Speaking of, perhaps we can have Rebekah give her report on our finances." Both Marcus and I turned to the diminutive dark haired beauty who then pulled out her papers from a small pouch. She then led us through the sales of wheat and other grains and the purchases of supplies for the households and the slave quarters. All in all we were doing very well it seemed. In fact our estate was thriving as we directly supplied the growing City with much of its grain and other foods.

I then asked, "So Rebekah, have you calculated what our losses are from giving the slaves a full day off a week?" I eyed her sternly as this was something she had talked me into, the foolishness of losing a whole day of their labour each week.

Hesitantly she began talking, "Master Octavius, the harvest so far this year is very good compared to last year."

I shot back, "Yes, and the rains were good at the right time which could explain the good harvest." I was skeptical that any good could come from a wasted day of potential slave labour.

"Yes, Master it was a good growing year. I have talked to Paulus for his thoughts on the day of recovery. He has said that with a rest day the slaves seem to work harder and fewer faint in the fields from exhaustion. And also, no slaves have perished this year. I believe he thinks a recovery day may lead to more productivity in the end."

"Well, that's good news. I'm curious, just what do they do when there is no work."

"Several have birthed children as part of your plan for the future. The mothers and the fathers go to see their children in the new building."

I nodded my head, realizing that slaves would no doubt have some of the inclinations towards their offspring as do citizens. I then probed, "And of the others, what do they do"

"Many clean their quarters and some men have taken to building furniture from scraps of wood lying around. They also spend time around a fire at night singing and dancing." l was surprised at that. It was hard for me to imagine the brutes working in the field having any sense of culture. I resolved to visit the slave area next day that they were not working to see for myself.

Another thought had occurred to me that I wanted to get Marcus's opinion on. This involved the pros and cons, primarily financial ones, about expanding the breeding program to provide an income stream in the future. I asked, "Marcus, speaking of slaves and their children, what do you think of expanding the breeding program to produce slaves for eventual sale." An audible gasp came from the direction of Rebekah and I saw her hand go to her mouth in alarm. Marcus saw it too and quickly responded.

"Rebekah, please have no concern about your child. She will remain as part of our household. I would never sell her."

"Master, thank you for that. But what of Alonia's children?" Alonia was Rebekah's cousin, who she loved dearly and who she protected as much as we would allow.

"Rebekah, I am sure my father is only referring to children of field and other slaves and not ones he or I have sired. Father, is that correct?"

I had not thought of the concern that might arise from my accountant over a simple discussion point about future earnings from the sale of slaves. But in reality, I was not thinking of Marcus's and my slave children. I answered, "No my dear. We would never part with the children we have directly sired including your cousin's children. We will need them for our household."

Rebekah still seemed distraught but I was very interested in her opinion of the financial considerations of the endeavour. So I gently asked her, "As my accountant, and assuming the offspring were from field slaves, would the potential financial rewards of sale offset the costs of a pregnant field slave being away from her work during and after childbirth plus the cost of feeding the offspring? Do you think there would be any profit for the estate in expanding the program?"

Rebekah was still obviously unsettled by the direction of the discussion but she seemed to pull herself together and answered, "Master Octavius, it would certainly depend on the price of a slave when sold. As you know I was sent with Paulus to purchase two male slaves and the cost was very high for them. If there was a shortage at the time of the sale then the estate would do very well financially, all costs considered." I knew there was a reason we had elevated this slip of a girl from such a downtrodden region to be the chief accountant of the Estate. And we don't have to pay anything for this slave's expertise. What a stroke of luck to have purchased her when we did.

"Well Marcus, our accountant seems to be approving of the proposal. What say you?"

Marcus looked carefully at Rebekah and said slowly, "Yes, if Rebekah feels there is business merit in raising slaves for sale then we should consider that.

"Yes, I see your point. And we should be very selective. Choosing a strong, sturdy and healthy woman to breed will produce the more valuable offspring." I could still see that Rebekah was agitated and I wasn't sure why.

"Rebekah, does this plan not please you?" She looked distraught as she turned away. I insisted, "Rebekah, answer me."

"Master, I would fear for the parents whose children would be sold. That is all."

"Yes, my dear, I understand that as a slave yourself you would feel for these men and women but please remember that the Estate owns them and can do what Marcus and I please with them. And in reality, we may need all the workers we can get so none of the offspring may be sold. Or we could also sell the family as a unit. And certainly, the offspring would not be sold as young children." I hoped this would lighten her mood.

Just then I spotted Aelfled coming from the garden holding a basket of vegetables.

"Aelfled, please come here," I said pointing at the ground beside my feet. The blond haired slave set down her basked and knelt at my feet. I put out my hand and she kissed the back of it. Her eyes were downcast as I expected of her.

"Marcus, have you encountered this slave yet?"

"Yes father, Rebekah has brought her into my home and introduced me to her. May I say that you have picked well for a bed companion."

I laughed at that, "Well for an older man, she is certainly a handful in bed. But have you seen her body."

"Well no, Rebekah had her visit to continue language lessons and accounting principals."

"Come then, lets have some wine and then take our slaves to the baths. I would like you to see my Aelfled." Marcus looked at Rebekah who smiled back at him which was interesting. Did she have some say in how he treated her?"

I stood up and signalled Aelfled to follow me which she dutifully did. Marcus and our accountant slave followed behind into the villa.

I tested the water and it was agreeably warm. I turned to Marcus and said, "Lets have our slaves take their clothes off and then we can join them." He nodded towards Rebekah. She turned away from us and slowly slipped off her tunic which fell to the floor. She was naked underneath as I had surmised. Turning she looked at me, a confidence I was surprised to see in a slave. She was in fact spectacular and I was proud of my son for taking such good care of his property.

While small in stature her body was beyond delightful. Her breasts were perfectly formed and prominent on her rib cage. Her smooth and toned stomach flowed each way into lovely smooth and rounded hips. Her legs were long for her body and nicely shaped. I thought back to the emaciated skin and bones of a girl that we had purchased that day a couple of years ago. Marcus had seen something in the waifish creature then that had blossomed into this beautiful vision. I was proud of his judgment

I was entranced by Marcus's slave and taking a liberty I asked, "Rebekah, could you please turn around." Rebekah looked at Marcus who nodded again and did as I asked. Her rear was small and delightfully formed. I noted that there were no lines from the whip or crop. If Marcus punished her, there were no signs of physical injury. I liked that he chose not to mar her body.

I looked at Aelfled who cautiously shed her clothes after Rebekah had. While Aelfled looked somewhat like a mouse about to be attacked by a cat, Rebekah had a serene and regal posture in her nudity. My slave was clearly uncomfortable with her nudity. This was really uncalled for as she was here to provide her body for my enjoyment and that of any man I allowed to have her. Right now I wanted her all for myself but I wanted my son to share with me in the delight of my slave's body.

Relaxing into the water I beckoned Aelfled to my side. I pulled her to my front and wrapped my arms around the young woman. Her breasts were larger than Rebekah's but very firm and well shaped. The rest of her body was still filling out from the starved state that her previous owner had subjected her too. She was recovering but did not yet have the healthful glow that Marcus's slave had.

My son spoke up, "Father, your companion is really quite attractive. I find her body very beguiling. She has lovely breasts."

"Yes, my son. I do enjoy their feel," I replied as I wrapped my hands around Aelfled's chest and cupped and massaged her breasts. I then shifted Aelfled towards Marcus and encouraged him to see for himself, "Marcus, please feel them." Rebekah moved to Marcus's side and Aelfled stood awkwardly in front of Marcus. I suppose even a slave woman, who really had no rights to her body, who was owned by citizens, could still feel some shame at having a citizen touch her body, surprising as that thought is. She stood there and Marcus stared at her for a moment and then took her breasts in his hands and then looked carefully down at the slave's chest. She was breathing heavily and I could see that her eyes were closed.

I also resolved to feed Aelfled more to help round out her body for my pleasure. I wanted her to have the soft roundness of Rebekah.

"Father, your slave is delightful," he said in true appreciation as he then ran his hands down to her rear which he squeezed under the water. Turning her he sent her back to me with a light smack on her rear. He then pulled Rebekah back into his arms and nuzzled her neck. As we chatted further I watched with interest as he gently squeezed, massaged and caressed Rebekah's body. His lips ran over her neck and shoulders lightly mixed with gentle nips at her smooth skin. If she was a free woman I would say he was preparing to make love to her. I wondered if he was like this to his wife. I hoped so.

A point that had been running through my mind earlier resurfaced and I asked Marcus, "Son, if we choose to breed more of the slave women is it time to have different men inseminate them?"

"I suppose that's possible but why do you ask. Do you not think you and I are up to the task? We could always bring in Paulus to help. Even now he has been given one of the germanic women who we traded for when Aelfled was acquired. This woman may already with child."

Nuzzling my nose into Aelfled's hair I replied, "Frankly you and I have done well breeding our females and yes, our men have helped. However I was thinking of buying a male of suitable size and strength and choosing the strongest most resilient field slaves for breeding would produce very marketable offspring." I was having difficulty expressing my thoughts as my cock was hardening between Aelfled's small ass cheeks. However I wanted to have this conversation with my son about our breeding program.

Rebekah spoke up, "Masters, if I may, tomorrow is a rest day for the slaves. Perhaps you could visit their quarters and see what they do with their day off. You could also see the men and women when they aren't working." As usual, our accountant made a valid suggestion.

"Marcus, perhaps Rebekah is right. We should survey the men and women and decide where we are lacking."

"Yes father, I agree. Shall we meet in the morning at the slave quarters?" I nodded and he pulled Rebekah from the water and they prepared to leave.

Left alone with Aelfled in the baths, I considered how my son interacted with his slave. Could I perhaps do the same with mine? That is, more than just mount her but more thoroughly enjoy her body. Apparently, owners did this.

I decided to take her out to dry and experiment with. Instead of her drying me I wrapped the cloth around her body and patted her dry. In the throes of a previous release I have bitten her shoulder but today I ran my tongue all around her neck and shoulders gently licking and nipping. She tasted good.

Taking her to bed I continued to lick her upper chest while caressing her sides and breasts. Sliding down I licked and kissed her beautifully formed breasts. I noted her breathing becoming more rapid when I sucked in her puffy pink nipples. Her cries and whimpers were quieter than when I played with her womanhood but I could feel her excitement rise.