The Senator and the Barbarian girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Coming into the kitchen I spotted Maya preparing dinner. I asked, "My dear Maya, I wanted to ask your opinion of the new slave. By the way, does she have a name?"

"Master, yes of course. Her name is Aelfled and she has recovered quite nicely from her ill treatment. Thank you for allowing her to help me in the kitchen. What else would you like to know about her?"

"Is she healthy and safe to mount? I am considering having her on occasion, should the mood strike."

Maya smiled and responded, "While she is not a virgin I believe she is quite healthy and would make a pleasing bed companion. I'm sure you would be satisfied having sex with her. However I would recommend a gentle approach as she has probably been abused before and after her capture. A firm but patient hand will lead to a better experience with her."

"Maya, I respect your opinion and your advise. I believe I will take her soon but will break her in patiently."

"Yes, treat the girl like a prized colt and you will be rewarded. Shall I send her to your room tonight?"

"Yes please. I believe I will start her training this evening." With that I turned to leave for the dining area. I smiled at Maya's enthusiasm. I knew she was concerned by my melancholia after my beloved's passing and she always advised taking a sprightly slave girl as a cure for that. Her other motivation, I believe, was that turning this slave into an occasional bed mate of mine would increase the chance that the girl wouldn't be sent to the fields but, instead, would remain in the Villa as a helpmate in the kitchen and garden.

***

Reclining on my bed, I was reading progress reports to the Senate on various civic projects. They were coming along but at shocking expense. I was interrupted by Maya knocking on the door. I asked her to enter which she did with the slave girl in tow.

Maya had done a superb job preparing the barbarian girl. I could tell that she was scrubbed clean and her hair was beautifully combed and braided in the back. I could smell the delicious scents that had been applied to the girl's body. I was very pleased.

I decided to try the girls name and a simple command. "Aelfled, please kneel beside the bed." Helped by Maya she seemed to understand and knelt down beside my bed as requested. Maya then wished me a good night and took her leave. I was still engrossed in the reports so went back to complete their review while letting the girl accustom herself to my chambers. She mostly kept her head down but I could see furtive glances being made at the luxurious appointments of my chambers.

However, she was distracting me from my reading so, sighing, I packed up the scrolls and set them aside on my desk. I looked carefully at the creature in front of me pondering what to do with her. One part of me simply wanted to throw her on her back and mount her. I could then fuck her to my completion and send her on her way. Perhaps it wasn't too late to finish the reports.

On the other hand the girl might react with terror and fight me. Holding a frightened girl down while copulating would be tedious. Perhaps when I was younger I would have enjoyed the sport in forcing my cock into a struggling girl but at forty five years I wanted a compliant woman. I resolved to go slow and coax her into sex with me.

"Aelfled, stand up and come over to me." She stood slowly but remained out of reach. She seemed to be trembling and a tear was running down her cheek. I opened my arms and said firmly, "Come here." She took a tentative step forward and I lightly reached out and held her arms by the elbows. Turning her around I moved both of us back onto the bed so that I was leaning against my pillow and she was nestled between my legs, her back against my chest. The softness and warmth of her body felt pleasant against my body.

I caressed her shoulders and neck as I buried my nose in her fragrant hair. She smelled delightful and my cock responded with a hardening twitch. I ran my hands up and down her arms and wrapped my fingers in her delicate fingers and squeezed. Lifting her hair up I breathed on her neck and ears and darted my tongue out to lightly lick her neck and lobes. All the while she didn't move but her trembling had died down and into a occasional soft shudder.

"Aelfled", I whispered in her ears, "You are a beautiful woman. I would like to feel your breasts. May I?" Of course I could do whatever I wanted to this frightened creature but I was enjoying playing with her. I had never done this with a slave before. It was novel to treat one like a free human.

"Aelfled, are you willing? Please answer your master." I started to slowly edge the shoulder straps of her tunic onto her upper arms but I then hesitated waiting for her answer. I had no idea what she was thinking but I was having fun with her.

She took several shaky breaths and finally replied, "If it pleases you master."

"Hmm ... what should I do Aelfled?"

"Touch my breasts master." I chuckled into her hair and then slid the top of her tunic down below her chest. I gently took a breast in each hand and began a slow and careful massage of her delightfully firm mounds until I could feel her nipples extend and harden. Taking each nipple between my fingers and thumb I rolled and lightly pinched them. Aelfled's head came back and pressed into my neck and I could see her eyes were squeezed shut. I smiled at the reaction I was drawing from her. Treating a slave this way was very novel and I suddenly wanted to taste her nipples, something I never thought I would do with a slave.

"Aelfled, please lie on your back." This time she rolled off me to the side and lay on the bed, her eyes locked on the ceiling. Smiling I slid beside her and took a breast in my hand. I blew on the nipple first and then licked lightly on the tip. She squeaked in surprise when I wrapped my lips around the left nipple and licked it hard. Her hands flew to my head to hold me as her chest heaved. This was audacious as it was the first time the slave girl had touched me unbidden. I could have her beaten for this but I simply chuckled at her reaction.

I did this to her other nipple and then back again. Her breathing increased and her chest was heaving. She had removed her hands and held them rigidly at her side, trying to control her reactions but I liked the feel of them on me. "Aelfled, please massage my hair and neck." She didn't move at first so I placed her hands back into my hair and she took the message. She carefully squeezed and rubbed my scalp as I resumed nibbling and sucking her delightful breasts.

Suddenly I wanted to see and enjoy the rest of her body. Kneeling up, I pulled at her tunic and snapped, "Lift your thighs slave." She raised her bum into the air and I pulled the tunic down and then off when she settled back and raised her feet. The tension in her body seemed to increase now that she was completely naked under my gaze.

For a moment I just gazed in satisfaction at my slave's body. Her skin was now almost unblemished and not sun burnt and raw from toiling in the fields. Had she been sent to work with the other field slaves her life would probably only last a few years under the foreman's whip and the unrelenting toil. While expensive to keep her as a house slave I decided then and there that she was much to much of a pleasant plaything to have her wither away in the fields. I found playing with this creature much more amusing than I had ever expected.

My cock was now fully hard and aching to penetrate the girl but I was enjoying playing with her too much to do so. I ran my lips around her tummy licking the trembling skin. I could see that Maya had removed most of the girls hair on her body but had left a small patch of golden brown hair above her sex. This intrigued me as women with this hair colouring were novel in Rome.

I examined her lower hair more closely, delighting in the soft texture. A smell was emanating from her sex that was not unpleasant. I decided to look more closely but first I put two hands on her knees and spread her legs. She resisted at first and I said firmly, "Aelfled!" and she relented allowing her legs to be spread wide.

I moved down further and pried open her lower lips that were glistening with moisture. In truth, I had never been this close to a woman's sex, even that of my beloved. I had heard stories of female and sometimes male slaves using their tongues to lick their mistresses to orgasm but a man of my stature never did such a thing. But now I was intrigued by the slave's sex under my gaze. I studied it closely and used my thumbs to massage her labia and circled her opening. I placed a finger in her channel, something I would do regularly with my beloved and the whores in the city but never when looking at a woman's parts this closely. I was enjoying the twitching and sighs and cries coming from Aelfled as I did this.

Hovering over her sex I found that her smell was oddly appealing and in an impulsive moment I took a small lick up from her opening to the top of her slit. I made a note to impress on her that she must never talk of what I was doing to her on pain of a severe whipping. No one must hear of what I was doing to this slave.

Deciding to pursue my tasting I settled between her legs and began a series of kisses and licks of her sex. As I did this the small pleasure button that I knew all women had grew and hardened under my lips and tongue. Along with that the girl was moaning and whining continuously now and her hips were twitching and humping towards my face. I deduced that these were cries and movements of pleasure and not pain even though her eyes were shut tight and her face contorted.

I wanted to see her eyes and I barked, "Aelfled, look at me!", to which her eye lids shot open and a glassy intense look stared back at me. I smiled at this reaction and I held her gaze with mine as I resumed licking her and particularly her pleasure button. I then inserted one, then two fingers into her channel and began massaging her passage as I licked her button. The response was immediate and intense from the slave and I revelled in the reaction I was drawing from her. Playing with my slave was more entertaining then I ever imagined it would be.

Her motions and look became even wilder and I decided to try sucking the button into my mouth. Aelfled's reaction was immediate and wild. Her eyes rolled back into her head, her rear lifted high off the bed and she screamed as she convulsed under my ministrations. This went on for many seconds until she flopped down on the bed and had the incredible audacity to push my head away from her sex. I gathered from the squeals and tremors that she was overly sensitive to my tongue and lips. I was actually sorry for having to stop as I was enjoying my slave's obvious pleasure, a new experience for me. But I did relent and pulled myself up beside her.

My cock was raging and I needed relief. Pleasuring my slave had left me in a highly aroused state but I wanted to control my desire to fuck her hard as was my right. Instead, my new approach was to hold off on that till later as I trained her to be responsive and open to pleasuring me. But still I needed relief.

Reaching for a jar of oils, I commanded, "Aelfled, put your hands out and cup them. I will give you some oils to massage my cock with." With some trepidation she held out her hands, which was good in that her vocabulary and language skills were clearly developing. I first removed my tunic and then spilled some oil onto her hands and then lay back, my cock almost fully rigid and anticipating what was to come.

Aelfled looked at it knowing fully well what I wanted but still she hesitated, a wild look in her eyes. I surmised that a cock to her was most likely seen as a weapon to attack and violate her body. My desire was to slowly ease her out of this fear. I just gazed mildly at her, trying to hide my impatience. Slowly her hands descended to my manhood as she very tentatively wrapped her fingers around my stiffening shaft. I smiled at her and whispered encouraging words. Yes, I could threaten the lash but I sensed I was on the right course for maximizing my pleasure with this slave.

The sounds coming from me where no longer feigned as her delicate grasp and slow movements up and down the shaft felt delicious. It had been so long since I had felt this gentle touch on my cock and my senses were alive with the pleasure. And part of that pleasure was the enjoyment of gazing at my beautiful, young and nubile possession's naked body. She was bringing pleasure and joy back into my life.

As I felt my orgasm rise I stilled her hands and she looked quizzically at me. I just wanted to prolong the delicious pleasure and then on impulse, for I had never done such a thing with a slave before, I placed a hand behind her head and brought her lips to mine and kissed her. Aelfled's lips felt delightfully soft and warm. The feeling of her lips on mine sent a shock wave down my body and straight to my cock. When she resumed massaging my cock with my tongue licking her lips I exploded in seconds in a raging orgasm, my whole body glowing with pleasure and accompanied by my shouts to the gods.

I flopped on my back and gasped for breath. Aelfled sat on the edge of the bed looking away from me seemingly not knowing what to do. I finally asked her, "Aelfled, please go wet a cloth and clean us up." She did this returning and gently cleaning my spend from both of us and the bed. I was now feeling a wave of exhaustion washing over me and gesturing for her to come to me I impulsively pulled her into an embrace and quickly drifted off into sleep, the slave girl pulled tight to my chest. I felt deliciously satisfied and pleased with Aelfled's progress.

****

For many days after the lovely night with Aelfled the business of the Estate captured my attention. Marcus's slave Rebekah, who was rapidly becoming my most trusted financial advisor - how in the gods good wisdom that happened is beyond me - spent long hours reviewing the income and expenses of the Estate. She had reached the point when sometime she tentatively suggested ways of improving my total net income.

Today she surprised me exceedingly with an outlandish suggestion, one I thought was absurd at first. She said, "Master Octavius, I believe it is possible that more work could be derived from the slaves if they were given a half day each week or even a full day to recover their strength and vitality."

I was astonished at this and quickly replied, "Rebekah, that idea is absurd. These field slaves are destined to work every day until they expire, Saturnalia excepted. How could we possibly profit from giving them a day off."

"Master, when I visit your foreman and slave managers for their reports and see the slaves in the fields I see that they often drop from exhaustion and hunger. A slave that cannot stand any more does not help the finances of the estate. I also record the prices of new slaves and their price has recently gone up significantly. And your breeding program is still many years off producing sturdy field slaves. Better management of the workers health could possibly benefit the estate."

"Rebekah, with all due respect to your opinion, we already give them an hour before sunset to prepare their food and heal their wounds. My colleagues at the Senate feel I am already soft on my slaves for only working them fourteen hours."

"Master, I do understand you are very lenient to your slaves. I am only thinking of the profit that might be derived from more rested slaves. That is all."

"Rebekah, for a slave, you are most intelligent and perceptive and I therefore will consider your proposal, as astounding as it first seems."

"Thanks you master. I only wish to serve you." I looked carefully at this beautiful female and thought just how she might serve me. But this slave was my son's and I quickly put the thought out of my mind. He made it very clear that she was his bed slave and no one elses. I still didn't understand why his wife tolerated her. In the meantime Marcus generously loaned Rebekah to me as the Estate accountant. In this role she was becoming invaluable.

In a sudden thought I said, "Come Rebekah let us walk past the fields on your way back to Marcus's villa. I would like to see myself the condition of my slaves."

With that I led the small woman out of my chambers and down the path to the stables and the fields.

****

While walking through the wheat fields being harvested by the slaves I could see the evident concern on her face for them. And in truth, they looked gaunt and worn. Some distance away we saw a woman collapse on to the ground and curl into a ball. The slave foreman came over and slashed her across the back with his crop and tried dragging the wretched woman to her feet. She tried but stumbled and he continued yelling and beating her to no use - she could not stand it seemed.

Walking quickly over I asked the overseer what had happened. He was agitated at my presence but I demanded to know what the cause of her collapse was.

"Master Octavius, the woman is malingering, trying to avoid her work. I will beat her till she resumes."

Rebekah then stunned me and the overseer as well by saying, "No master overseer, she is exhausted and would work if she could. Forcing her to get up and work will only kill her more quickly. She needs to rest."

Quickly assessing the situation I realized that forcing this poor wretch to work until she dropped dead would lose me a valuable possession. Slaves were expensive to replace. I decided to step in, "Overseer, I am sure you have my best interests in mind, however perhaps my accountant slave has a valid point. Allowing this field slave to recover her strength might allow her to resume working sooner. I then said, "Have two stronger workers carry this one back to the slave shed and provide her with extra food and I thank you for your attention to the other slaves productivity. I could tell the overseer was suppressing a scowl but did as he was instructed.

"Come Rebekah, let us resume our walk." While examining my other slaves toiling away I mulled over her suggestion. In the end I tended to agree with her that working a slave to death was a financial loss. I decided to pursue her idea.

"Rebekah, let us speak to Phillipus the foreman and see how we can implement a half day of rest for our workforce. I am even prepared to release more food to them in the interests of their productivity."

"Thank you master, I believe you will be rewarded for this."

"I hope so. Please keep close track of the work completed before and after the half day of rest has settled in. If indeed the productivity improves we will continue with this policy and perhaps even go to a full day of respite."

Sitting on a bench waiting for Phillipus I saw two women half dragging and half walking the slave who had collapsed in the field towards the slave shed behind the stables. Something looked familiar about the two. Then I realized they were the two women who were traded along with Aelfled for the plough horse.

I said to Rebekah, "Rebekah, see those two women. They are the country women of my new house slave. What do you think of their bodies?"

Rebekah seemed somewhat confused by the question but answered, "Master, they seem strong and capable." That wasn't what I was referring to however.

"Rebekah, I mean, how are their bodies from a sexual perspective. Would they please a man?" I had forgotten that when the deal with the scoundrel next door was done I had considered that these two might be used as rewards for deserving male slaves or even the foreman and his overseers. My rule was that only I could allow a female slave to be mounted. I suspected that from time to time the staff would drag a woman into the brush and fuck them but they did it quietly without my knowledge.