All Comments on 'The Sentimental Succubus'

by taiyakisoba

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments (Page 2)
cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
The power of love

Dont believe in heaven or hell. But I do have faith in power of love. This story reminds me of that. Great story. 5

dasinclevedasinclevealmost 4 years ago

Fantastic! Reaffirms the redeeming power of making love vs. merely having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love it when erotica isnt just about the sex.

This is one of my favorite works, and I hope you'll write more like this.

Thank you <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful

I have no words, its just perfect, awesome lewd and yet so romantic

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Delightful and Unusual

Don't read much in this genre but found this to be a delightful and very enjoyable fantasy love story.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
A beautiful romance

Romance with real love and sacrifice. Really liked the way it was written starting with the trial and then almost everything in her defence plea, as well as it all being written from Lavandé's point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting

Found it amusing and semi erotic. You have some talent and should continue writing. Your ideas about heaven and hell however I find loathsome.

You speak of succubi, pleasure, and pain. These are just words. The reality of that dark realm you can not begin to describe with your feeble imagination. Even I have only seen pieces of it.

Stick to something simple like tentacle rape for your next story. I may give you five stars next time!

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 3 years ago

Brilliant. The last part of the story, where Lavandé meets Miss Lucy, is my favorite. The name play, the fact she is an angel (with a heart), much can be inferred from the bit about her love being killed by the Power. I wouldn’t mind seeing more of Miss Lucy. Nicely done.

P.S. Feel free to ignore the comments by ‘Anonymous: Interesting’. His comment is a weak insult masquerading a ‘critique’. He speaks as if he has direct knowledge of the ‘dark realm’. What I see instead is a small mind anonymously (of course) pretending at intellect. But this is just my opinion. Take from it what you will.

lookbob66lookbob66over 3 years ago

I speed read most of literotica these days because many of the stories have no plot or meaning. I’m saying this because your story about love had deep meaning for me. It’s one of my top ten ever on literotica. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

That's really fantastic. You are extremely talented. Really special.

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganover 3 years ago
wow

really wonderful. it made me cry too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lovely

This was a lovely little fairy tail. To the anon that criticized your story because you have no idea of hell, I only have to say what hell is has no bearing on anything - this was just a fun fantasy about the power of love - much like The Princess Bride - it’s fun and evocative.

sandevan82sandevan82about 3 years ago
I was rivited

Like a previous commenter, I often skim through the sex scenes. I usually find them gratuitous and ill placed, oftentimes seemingly forced. Your writing is so well done that I didn't skim through at all. Everything flowed beautifully throughout. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Beautiful story, nice end to it that love conquers all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really nice. It was pretty obvious that as her final 'punishment' she'd be made human to live out her life with Her Man, but with stories like this, it's not the destination, it's the journey.

And that was a really, really well-done journey.

Plus I'll admit that it went in some directions that I wasn't quite expecting before it got there.

striker24striker24almost 3 years ago

If you aren't a professional writer I guess it's because you don't really want to be. I am grateful that you shared this incredible tale...thank-you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic read! I couldn't stop. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really sweet story and also well written. I was hoping that she would grow a demonic dick at some point and butt fuck him, but that is my proclivity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To Anonymous below me

Why, just why I mean seriously can't you have any thoughts other than perverse thoughts

Although I agree that I am a pervert of some extent or why else would I be on this site but still, unlike you I can think with something other than my dick

You see your Idea just ruins such a beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful

jkthekatjkthekatover 2 years ago

Well! just reread it for the third time and time just makes it better. Hope you read your comments as this deserves an ovation

regards

jack

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

You are killing me, really! Please continue!

lifesbastianlifesbastianover 2 years ago

The descriptions of anxiety laced agoraphobia hit a little hard but great story telling

Abyss_SlutAbyss_Slutover 2 years ago

So sweet and cute! The demons' appalled reactions were hilarious. Hope Miss Lucy makes appearances in more of your stories. Interesting character there. ;)

charmingcharles2896charmingcharles2896over 2 years ago

Oh my god that was beautiful! I've never cried while reading a story on Literotica, but this one got me three times... THREE TIMES! Your characters are so well developed and the world itself is fleshed out to perfection. The gentle femdom of Lavadé is so loving and sexy, it really works well with his character. The agoraphobia was a nice touch and the inversion of it at the end was so great. I will say, i'm so glad this had a happy ending, because if this had a sad ending I don't know how i'd have handled that, even still when I read the end I was legit wiping tears from my eyes in joy. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A rare six star story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing your beautiful imagination...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I absolutely LOVED this story! I never thought I'd feel this strongly about an erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just loved this story!

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 2 years ago

Holy pretzels... this story needs a Spielberg to make this into a movie.... (or maybe a good penthouse/playboy director🤭🤭)

10 stars! (I pressed the 5 stars 2 times😉)

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

5*

Amazing read, I wept

David_BrockDavid_Brockabout 2 years ago

WOW!, Just WOW! I've been reading stories on Literotica for years. This has to have veen one of the best stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a fantastic love story. Kudos. You know how to weave emotion into your writing. I would honestly seek to get this published. It's worthy to be printed.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

Thank you so much for delivering a truly romantic story ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Jack

Wildwood55Wildwood55about 2 years ago

Second read... just as good as the first time.

Thanks.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What did I just read?

Pops4Pops4almost 2 years ago

Third time reading this in the past few years.

Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is gold! It's been years since I've been on this website and to come back to this masterpiece!!! I loved all of it, keep up the phenomenal work!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[27.07.22]

Very Kawaii und Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

lahrichardlahrichardalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story, glad she survived her transformation into a human. It seems though that Miss Lucy will be keeping tabs on the both of them.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN11708over 1 year ago

Great story! I was a little disappointed that the angels never showed up tho would've been neat to read about the angels complaining about her flying, showing up in the courtroom, same goes for the Power, also the whole ''demons aren't allowed to fly on earth while Angels weren't allowed to fly in hell'' thing felt odd to me. Seeing as earth felt more like a neutral place between Heaven and Hell, imho, having the demons not be allowed to fly in Heaven instead would make more sense, now granted, demons aren't allowed in Heaven in the first place I'd assume, however, I'd be hard pressed to believe they were never summoned there due to some crime related issue towards Heaven. I felt like the world you managed to create was so intriguing, I simply couldn't get enough of it I suppose. Other than that a solid 4/5. The love story between the two touched me deeply. Can't wait to read more of your work, already read Under the Falcon's wings and The Vixen, both equally as touching as this story, you're quickly turning into one of my favorite authors here on this site.

FoolMoon88FoolMoon88over 1 year ago

*POSSIBLE SPOILER*

Thank you so much for not ending it at the bottom of his & her heartbreak. You're frighteningly good at articulating the pain of a broken heart. Instead you ended it as a story of absolute victory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow such an amazing story, i was so hooked I just read the whole thing at once so quickly, 10/10 easily!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story a lot.

I'm generally not a fan of women aggressors, but in this context it makes sense. ( Other contexts being daddy-daughter and older brother-younger sister.)

A super weak agoraphobic dude is not my favorite, but he faces his fears so it's better than a number of stories.

There is no redemption on the trite "actually Lucifer is a woman and a promethean character."

The devil is not strictly gendered I've read pieces from LeVay claiming the devil has 70 or so iterations. My understanding is Venus is Lucifer in the feminine and potentially has other female incarnations. I don't know I generally view Lucifer as more of a hermaphrodite but it's not really a hill I'm going to die on.

What is annoying is the constant "actually Lucifer is a good guy" pieces. The guy that wars against creation. The guy that is responsible for the fall and pain and evil. basically a walking Pandora's box minus hope, yeah actually he's a good guy. God created us to torture us, and actually ya homie Satan wants what's best for you.

You even work against this logic within the story, because sexual liberation is generally considered satanic or evil or however you want to word it. Monogamy is sort of a spiritual test. We use our soul to deny our body pleasure from others, so we can be that cute couple that has been married 50 years that still does on each other. You have a succubus practice some form of monogamy to increase the romantic effect.

Overall I actually liked the story a good bit despite my words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a great read. Brought a tear to my eye

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gaimanesque.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

So many good things about this story, the classic redemption story - but done in stereo, I loved nearly all of it, sadly I couldn’t love the typos and missing words which kept popping up and distracting the flow of the story, this a really good story, a good proof reader could have made it a great one. Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

<3

TheFerventReaderTheFerventReaderabout 1 year ago

<3<3<3 A beautiful romantic little story. I just wish we had an epilogue

ProgamermoveProgamermove12 months ago

Aww great story, I loved the ending too.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story

blondedfrankblondedfrank10 months ago

i think this’ll always be my favorite story on this site

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome story. You should write the love stoey of "Miss Lucy" also.

I just loved the concept of Miss Lucy.

Madaya58Madaya584 months ago

This was an awesome and sweet story.

I loved every min…:)

Thank you…:)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brilliant!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing!!!! What an interaction between Hell and earth! And tongue-in-cheek courtroom trial. Lol!!

Aztom55Aztom554 months ago

Wonderful !!!!! "Your Horror" ?

Loved it all. Thank You

skippersdadskippersdad3 months ago

That was Amazing, glad I found it. thnnk you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That was an amazing story! Loved it!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaiyakisoba@taiyakisoba
Back in the game writing monstergirl, fantasy and sci-fi stories. My favourite themes are gentle femdom (think valiant female knights rescuing young men in distress!), yuri (Japanese-style romanticised lesbian fiction) and older-woman, younger-man relationships. I hope you enj...

SIMILAR Stories