The Serenity of Acceptance

Story Info
Tom relaxes while his wife entertains her latest Tinder date.
2.5k words
3.98
21.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers

"Tom, this is Andre, Andre, Tom."

"Er, Hi, I guess."

I raised an eyebrow and Sarah just shrugged, I guess her Tinder date went better than expected and she decided to take him home early. He was a little puzzled.

"Don't worry Andre, Tom is completely cool with this, aren't you honey?"

"Completely cool" was overstating it to be honest but I had made my peace with this a long time ago and it was just something I was happy to go along with. It was normal now, no longer an issue between us and I had to admit that it was far better that Sarah was honest and open about her lovers to me. She was so less stressed now and in a funny way we were a lot closer now she didn't have to lie to me and worry about getting caught.

"Of course babes."

"This ok with you Andre?"

"Sure I guess."

"Good man, ok come here then."

She took his hand, kissed him deeply, grinding into him and whispered in his ear. That was all it took for him to forget I was here. I took myself over to my armchair, plugged in the earbuds and put on a podcast. I figured they would need the bedroom soon. I looked over and noticed Sarah's skirt had ridden up. Of course she wasn't wearing panties. It was her go-to move. If she liked the guy and wanted to take him home she'd give him her knickers to let him know she was available for him.

I sat in the darkness and listened to the movie recap. They were still at the kitchen counter and thankfully Andre was looking away because I could see Sarah down on her knees giving him one of her patented blowjobs. She absolutely loved to suck cock. It's why she loves to spend time down in the booths in the local adult video store and it's the main reason she was addicted to Tinder.

But she also loved to be fucked in the ass, she loves to be fucked the pussy too but only if it's a black guy. She said it just doesn't work for her to look down and see a white cock in her pussy ever since the first time she had a black guy. This is why it's been several years since I fucked my own wife and why Andre was going to get the three course meal tonight.

They were too hot and into it to move from the kitchen and I glanced over to see her bent over the counter, the butter dish prominently displayed. I should have known. That was another of her go-to moves. Kitchen sex means Last Tango in Paris and straight to anal. I returned to my podcast. I probably could have gone to the bedroom but I had an inkling about the chemistry between Sarah and Andre.

I had a feeling we'd all be having breakfast together the next morning. I was resigned to sleeping on the couch tonight. I returned to my podcast and it got quite entertaining. I was able to tune out the buttery ass-fuckers for a while until I glanced over and saw Sarah on her knees again and I guessed by the way she was gripping his butt cheeks she was in the process of being fed a load of cum.

Sure enough they made their way over to the sitting area. Sarah didn't bother getting dressed, Andre had his boxers on at least. She brought me a glass of wine and I thought it would be rude to keep the headphones in so we sat and chatted for a bit. Andre was a fun guy as it turned out. We had a bit of a laugh. Of course Sarah couldn't keep her hands off him and fished his cock out from his boxers, playing with it as we chatted.

They kissed occasionally and she dropped down to suck it every now and then. I noticed this was something she really liked to do: talk to me while sucking a guy's cock. She would start by chatting and then sucking during the pauses, then concentrate on sucking and occasionally come up for air to make a point. Then it was just me and Andre talking but then he got distracted and I plugged my headphones in again.

Sarah worked wonders on her lovers' cocks and just refused to accept recharge time. Sure enough she was laying on her back and he was between her legs pounding her. This used to hurt me the first few times and we used to have such intense rows after the guy had left. But that was years ago. It was just so completely normal for me now that it didn't bother me at all. Several times a week she has some guy between her legs. This is just the way it is with her.

I used to feel so insecure. I used to think that she didn't really love me because she wanted sex with other guys but now I see things so clearly. We really love each other and I just know that implicitly. Especially so as I have seen her have sex with, or known she has sex with, hundreds of guys and I know that when she goes down to the gloryholes she'll suck ten to twenty cocks in a sitting but the only person she loves is me. This is even more obvious now.

We have dinner parties with friends and everyone says we are the cutest couple and we are. The love between us is obvious. None of the friends know that on a given dinner party Sarah has probably a couple of loads of cum in her tummy, ass or pussy, none from me and that apart from me going down on her which I absolutely love, we haven't had penetrative sex for several years.

Thing is, I love the cuddles, I love the cunnilingus, I don't miss the fucking or the blowjobs. I mean, sure, yeah, it would be great but apart from the first year or so when we were together I never felt truly relaxed when we had sex and as I look over and see the pounding Andre is giving Sarah, I am grateful that she gets to enjoy sex like this because I wouldn't be able to deliver that. I take a moment to notice little details: her flush cheeks, her parted mouth, the long elegant strokes Andre is giving her and the way her body reacts. It occurs to me that I could appreciate the visual spectacle and also be satisfied that my wife is enjoying so much pleasure.

I pause my podcast and take it in, marvelling at the copulation. They are one, working together. It is animalistic, instinctive. It is beautiful. She cocks her head back and moans. I know those sounds. He can tell too and it brings him closer. I can tell by the way his body stiffens. She makes no effort to move. Maybe later she will want her face splashed or swallow another load but right now she wants his seed inside her and he obliges.

It is brief, intense and I almost feel guilty for intruding on such a private moment but they are only there for each other and the rest of the universe doesn't exist. She moans and he groans and they sink into an embrace, he remains buried inside her. I hear her say "fucking hell that was amazing" and he is too befuddled to talk and just pants and pants and says something like "yeah babes". They lay still for a while and I avert my eyes.

It's a couple of minutes later and they are still loved-up in their embrace, whispering to each other, she's giggling, she's stroking his back, gripping his ass. He's nuzzling her neck. It is sweet. I see that now. This used to really bother me in my insecure period but I feel so silly that I used to think that. I am not jealous. Well, I mean I am jealous a little but not insecure. But I feel so happy for her, for him too. Eventually I hear her saying "ok, let's have a shower" and he pulls out. I see briefly her parted pussy in the light, pink and flushed and there's semen oozing liberally out. They stand up and another splodge of cum drops out of her.

"Jesus Andre that was some load."

He grinned

"I didn't think I had that much left."

"After I swallowed the first one?"

"Uh huh."

"That was a lot of cum too but you know what?"

"You want more?"

"Haha, yep, reading my mind. What do you think Tom?, you think Andre has it in him?"

I laughed.

"Sure, why not?"

Andre laughed

"My man Tom, I knew you'd have my back bro."

Sarah came to me and kissed me, properly on the mouth.

"You want the bathroom first? I think we'll be a while."

"Sure thing babes."

I went and brushed my teeth and I heard giggles, laughs and what sounded like ass being spanked. She definitely picked a good one tonight. I was glad for her. This was the first guy to stay over in a while, maybe a month. I mean, I wouldn't get to cuddle her tonight but I get to cuddle her every night. She doesn't often get to sleep with her lovers and wake them up with a blowjob.

"Bathroom's all yours guys."

"Goodnight babes, love you."

She kissed me with tongues and she must have been having a little blowjob fun while I was in the bathroom because I could definitely taste Andre's cock on her mouth. It used to bother me but I have to admit it's actually kind of cool.

I took the sofa and pulled the blanket over me. I could smell the sex, her pussy juices mingled with his cum but it was strangely comforting, it made me feel close to her like always and I fell asleep to the sound of the shower going.

They woke me up in the middle of the night. I think Sarah was shouting something like "oh yeah fuck me in the ass" and Andre was responding in a similar manner but I was still dozy and fell back asleep, incorporating their sex talk and noises in my dream. I was on a beach somewhere on the rocking chair of a deck outside a beach hut and Sarah was inside with a lover, not Andre though. I dreamt a lot of Sarah as it turned out. She was always having sex with a different guy somewhere nearby. Not such an unrealistic dream as it turned out. Most of my holiday memories are like this, Reading a book, listening to music or podcast, or just admiring the sunset, on a balcony while Sarah is inside with a man.

Every single holiday she had sex with at least one other man even right in the beginning before we codified our arrangement. Most holidays it's several including our honeymoon which was the first holiday we didn't have sex together. Turns out that our wedding night was the last time I was inside her. Sometimes I marvelled at the discrepancy between our numbers. I had sex with two other girls before Sarah, she had maybe ten before me but since then I've obviously had none but she's literally in the hundreds maybe even four figures. Ironically she's even had more female lovers than I have.

We shared coffee in the morning and it was surprisingly not awkward. The last time we did this, the guy couldn't get out of there quick enough but Andre was cool. He even asked if Sarah would like to meet a couple of his friends and she seemed genuinely excited when she saw their photos. They both had the glow but what was so satisfying for me was to see that this was all about the sex.

They had such an amazing sexual connection but he was quite happy to sit and have a coffee with her husband or countenance sharing Sarah with several of his friends. He asked if it was ok to send them a couple of the pictures he took of her with his phone when he's sending her number and she said absolutely. They scrolled through his phone, picking out the best ones to send. The smile on her face was just so engaging. I loved seeing her this happy.

Andre left, kissing Sarah deeply and, I think, fingering her pussy, then we shook hands and his finger was definitely still wet. The door clicked shut when it did Sarah turned to me giddy with excitement.

"Oh Tom, I really hit the jackpot. I'm definitely seeing this guy again."

Her happiness was contagious I couldn't help breaking into a broad grin

"That's fantastic babes."

"Six times you know."

"Really?"

"Six loads, six massive loads. I don't know where he stores it all."

"That's something."

"Yes it flipping is! Two for each, well you know."

"Indeed."

That was rare. I know Sarah loved when she got cum in her mouth, pussy and ass in the one night so three times was always her goal but to get double loaded in each, no wonder she was on cloud nine.

"And his friends too, that's a huge bonus to have access to a whole new.... stable of.."

"Studs?"

"Haha you know what I mean. You think they might be as good as he is?"

I shrugged

"Who knows?"

"Only one way to find out I guess!"

"That's the spirit!"

Technically, you can call me a cuckold in that my wife fucks other men and doesn't fuck me. I also qualify in the sense that I support her in this. But I am not really like those other cuckolds. I fell into cuckoldry rather than seeking it out. If Sarah told me tomorrow that she had had enough of her lovers and was no longer going to see them, I wouldn't be in any way disappointed. I'd support her in whatever decision she made. The reason I am happy for her to spend the afternoon in the glory hole or take her lovers to our bed, spend the weekend away in the arms of various paramours is because it makes her happy. I do not derive some twisted pleasure from it, even though I have found some of the situations arousing and am happy for her to share various details with me.

I just loved how things were between us. When I think back to how things were before I made my decision, there's no comparison. There's a lot to be said about making your peace with a situation and finding a serenity. I had to admit that I was genuinely happy that Sarah was having sex with so many men. It used to be weird to think about, to admit to myself. I used to be jealous but if anything these last years have shown me that no amount of extramarital sex can damage our relationship. Sarah probably has more sex in a year than ten women have in a lifetime, all added together, but here we are, still loving and supporting each other. There's no disagreement between us. She's so happy and living her best life and that's more than enough for me.

Triona_B
Triona_B
76 Followers