The Set Up

Story Info
A son revenge sets up 2 MILF teachers.
14.9k words
4.5
85.4k
98
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,530 Followers

My name is Jim and I'm a senior in High School and this is my story. It is a story about how a bunch of random things can change an entire family dynamic. It was on my 18th birthday that my dad got me a car and I guess that was the beginning. He kept it in his name in case I did something wrong plus it kept the insurance rates down. This way he could ground me from using the car if I screwed up. Well guess what, two weeks after getting the car I was out with my best friend Tim, and I got a speeding ticket. What surprised me was my mom was more upset about it than my dad. Dad didn't yell, he just took the keys from me because mom was pissed about me getting a ticket.

School had just started, and Tim and I are on the cross-country team. Tim was 18 but he didn't have a car. Which met we were asking the other team members for rides again after practice.

"That's just fucked up!" Tim told me.

"I know, I don't think dad was all that upset. It was mom who went ballistic." I answered.

The next random thing was a few days later when Tim and I were talking. We decided to try to make mom pay a little for depriving me of my keys. It all started with a phone call from Tim.

"Since your mom is a teacher, I think she should hang around school and take us home after practice. Maybe if it is a big enough of a pain to stay, she will give in and tell your dad to give your keys back." Tim said.

"You know I like that idea. That way she will be kind of punished also for making dad take the keys from me." I grinned, hoping it would work.

Tim chuckled, "Bet she tells him to give your car keys back and fast."

I just laughed, but in the back of my head I was thinking it just might work. Later at dinner I bought up the subject of me getting home from practice.

"I understand I can't drive my car, but I need a way home from school after practice. It's difficult to always get a ride from some of the other guys and walking after running several miles isn't much fun."

Dad looked over at me, "I see your point. I remember it being frustrating at your age, always having to ask someone for a ride."

"I know, and the other guys on the team already have full cars and there isn't room for Tim and I. I was hoping, Mom, you could hang around and give Tim and I a ride home."

Dad and I both were looking at mom, "Well, you know I also give Mary a ride to and from school. I'm not sure she will be willing to stay after school."

I decide to push the issue, "You both can finish grading papers and plan your next day while you wait on us, instead of doing it at home. Plus, after running I don't want to also walk home. Please mom just ask Mrs. Hall."

"Okay, I'll ask her. I know Tim is your friend, but you know I don't like him."

I knew why she didn't like Tim. Since he turned 18, he has been constantly flirting with her. He even asked her out on a date. My mom (Jenny Oaks) is not a bad looking woman in fact she and Mary Hall are probably the hottest teachers in our school. Tim thinks she is a MILF. All the guys in school agree with him. I know because I hear it all the time at school.

Tim has always had a big crush on mom and whenever he was around her, he flirted with her. As I said he even has asked her out on a date. I'm not dumb I know my mom is not bad looking. She is 39 and is in great shape. She is about 5'6" and with heels on she is around 5'8" Tim and I have checked out her bras and we know they are 36C. She stays in shape by working out regularly with Mrs. Hall who is her best friend. Mom has the kind of smile that lights up any room she is in. She still has a perfect bubble butt that I must admit that I enjoy watching as she walks. She has a great personality which makes her a great teacher.

Now for Mrs. Mary Hall she is younger than my mom at 35 she is a lot like my mom personality wise. She and mom are always together. She is also a hot MILF. She is about the same height as mom and in great shape. I don't know her bra size, but they seem to be a little bit bigger than my mom's. I love to look at her sexy legs and when she isn't in a dress, she wears tight jeans showing off a great ass. Both women have hair that extends to just below their shoulders.

After dinner mom called Mary and she didn't have a problem staying after school and taking Tim and I home after cross country practice. I asked if I could go over to Tim's to let him know. Dad told me to be home by 10.

This led to the next totally random incident that sent me, Tim, my mom, and Mrs. Hall down a path we never even would have conceived could happen in a million years. Tim only lived a few doors from us. When I got there, they had company.

"Hey, you remember my uncle Bob, right?" Tim said.

"No, I don't think I ever met him." I said, holding out my hand to shake his.

"Tim was telling me about your folks taking your car away from you for a speeding ticket." Bob said.

"Yeah, like they never had one, I talked to mom and dad tonight. I managed to get mom to agree to give us a ride home from practice. Her and Mrs. Hall will stay after school and wait for us. It doesn't fix the problem of losing my car, but at least we won't have to walk." I told Tim.

"It wasn't his dad. His mom was the one who made his dad take the keys." Tim added.

Chuckling, Bob said, "You know I'm a cop. I can't fix your ticket. But Tim asked me if there was a way to get back at your mom, and if that was something you wanted to do. I think I can help." Bob stated flatly.

I looked at Tim. I know I'm pissed about my keys being taken away, but did I want to punish my mom by having her messed with by a cop.

"I'm not sure if I want to get you involved in my issues with my folks." I told Bob.

"I understand, but we could have some fun. I told Tim what we could do, why don't you two talk about it and let me know."

"Yes sir." I answered.

Tim and I went up to his room and we did talk about it. In fact, that was all we talked about. Tim seemed very excited about what Bob had told him.

"I've read stories where he could strip search her and we finally get to see your mom nude." Tim said.

"Look, that's my mom, plus Mrs. Hall would be with us. I don't think so."

I was a bit uncomfortable talking about seeing mom naked. Plus, with Mrs. Hall there it could get ugly quick. We kept talking about it for the next few hours. Tim harped on the idea of getting the two hottest teachers naked. I kept refusing, but somewhere in the back of my mind, seeing Mrs. Hall naked was enticing. After a while, Tim even got me to agree mom was hot, and seeing her naked wouldn't be the end of the world.

That was all Tim would talk about the whole evening. Before we knew it, time got away from us and it was almost 11. By that time, I was coming around to agreeing. I told him I had to think about it. I knew I was late, and mom would be pissed, so I rushed out his door and ran home. When I got home, mom was waiting for me at the door.

"I know you're 18, but you were told to be home by 10. It's now 11 young man." She yelled.

"You need to show responsibility now that you are a man and obey the rules. You want your car keys back this isn't a way to do it." She went on and on and didn't let me get a word in. I ended up kind of grounded but not. I had to stay home the rest of the weekend, but it pissed me off.

I didn't get a chance to defend myself at all, so before I went to bed, I sent a text to Tim.

"I'm in. Let your uncle know."

This time it was my anger that took over my rational thoughts. That simple text saying, "I'm in!" Sealed our fates. I didn't know it at the time, but I had already lost control over what was about to happen. I think about it now, and I'm not sure I would change anything if I could do it over, but that's not going to happen.

Tim didn't reply to the text, and we didn't talk about it on Monday. After practice we both met up in mom's classroom. Mrs. Hall was already there and ready to go. We walked out to mom's car.

"You know this wasn't bad. I got all of my papers graded and not just tomorrow's class plan done but the whole weeks." Mom said.

"Yes, it was nice and quiet with no interruptions. I could get used to this." Mrs. Hall said.

"So how long do you think before I get the keys back to my car?" I asked.

"Your dad has paid the fine already. You will have to do enough chores around the house to pay him back. Then we will see." Mom answered.

This upset me even more. I was glad I gave the okay to Bob and wondered what and when it would happen.

We dropped Mrs. Hall off first. After pulling into our driveway and getting out.

"I'm going over to Tim's for a while." I told mom.

"Okay but be home before dinner."

"Yes, ma'am."

Tim and I talked more about his uncle. I asked about his plan. All Tim said he wasn't telling us he just needed a schedule. After a few days of riding with mom and Mrs. Hall, we had things pretty well nailed down. Tim was texting his uncle on the route, the make, model, and license plate number, and what time we left school.

I kept asking Tim when it would happen, but all he would say was soon. I was having second thoughts when Tim looked at me and winked as we walked up to the car.

"Did you guys have a good practice today?" Mom asked.

"It was ok. Coach only had us run five miles today. That's why we're early."

As we pulled onto the road, I notice a police car had started following us. At the time I didn't think much about it, I couldn't tell if Bob was in the car or not. That was until I heard the police siren behind us.

"What do they want? I wasn't doing anything wrong." Mom said as she pulled over not far from the school.

I watched as Tim's uncle stepped out of the police car and walked towards our car. His partner also was out of the car heading towards the car on the passenger side. I looked over to Tim and he was trying not to laugh. When he saw me looking at him, he mouthed something to me. "It's on."

Mom may not know why she was pulled over, but Tim and I did. It felt good to know my revenge was happening. Even though I didn't know what was going to happen. All I know was Bob telling us we were going to have fun.

I looked around and no one was around to watch what was happening. Our school sits out of town on a country road with very few houses on it. As the cop got to the window mom already had it down.

"What can I do for you officer?" mom asked with a smile.

"License and registration ma'am." was all he said.

"Mary, can you get it out of the glove box for me. It's in the white envelope. Yes, that's the one." Mary handed mom the envelope.

"Thanks, Mary."

As mom was going through her purse to get her license, "Officer I see your name is Bob Ford."

"Ma'am you're wasting time, license and registration NOW!" He said with a raised voice.

He was being a total ass towards her. I smiled. This startled mom and she fumbled in her purse, but finally pulled out her license and handed it to the police officer along with the registration.

"This will only take a moment ma'am." He said as he walked back to his patrol car.

"I wonder why we were pulled over?" Mom said.

"Were you speeding?" Asked Tim.

"No, we just pulled out of the parking lot." Mom answered.

"I'm sure this is a mistake" Mary added.

I couldn't say anything because I didn't want to give it away that this was a set up. The officer returned to the car. "Ma'am I need you and your occupants to exit the car."

"What!! Are you crazy?" Mom shouted.

"You heard me. Everyone out of the car now! I really don't need the attitude ma'am." He said in a firm voice.

Mom was about to say something when Bob opened her door. She looked at him as he said, "Now!!"

We all got out of the car and the two officers moved us to the side of the car where the car was between us and the road. "Please tell us why we're being treated this way." mom asked.

"Two reasons the first is I noticed you weaving over the center line after you turned out of the school parking lot. Then when I walked up to your window, I smelled alcohol. I need to know who's been drinking." He commanded.

"This has to be a misunderstanding. We just left the school parking lot. We're teachers and just finished our day. I assure you none of us have been drinking." Mary said.

Bob looked Mary over before turning to mom he said, "Ma'am, why are these two students in your car?"

"One is my son, and the other is his friend. I was giving them a ride home."

"Jack, take the boys over there and check out their story." Bob told his partner.

Jack pointed to an area where the two teachers could not hear what they were talking about.

Jack smiled at us and said, "How far do you want to mess with your mom?"

Before I could say anything Tim jumps in, "I think you need to at least take them to the station and do a strip search."

"Really Tim, I think she has been humiliated enough now." I spoke.

"I don't think so she needs to learn her place. Your mom is nice and all but this should have been between your dad and you. Plus, I want to see her nude." Tim said

"Wow, so this is all about you getting to see her nude." I spoke.

"Don't wimp out on me now. Remember she was the one who got your keys taken away. Plus, she freaked out and grounded you just from coming home from my place. She is being totally unfair. I think we both deserve some payback!" Tim said.

"Okay, I'm in. But Mrs. Hall is going to be messed with also."

"So what? That's just an added bonus."

Jack was trying not to laugh, "Look you two. If we take them to the police station you two won't be watching the strip search. But I'm sure Bob will record it for you and give you a copy."

"That's fine with me." Tim said.

Jack and Tim both looked at me. I was torn, yes, I wanted payback, but seeing Mrs. Hall and mom naked was over the top. I looked over at mom and Mrs. Hall talking to Bob. They were both pleading with him about what was happening.

It wasn't until I heard mom bark, "This is BULLSHIT!!", that I made my decision.

"Okay, I'm in."

Jack left us where we were and pulled Bob to the side, and talked with him. Bob laughed and then walked over to us as Jack walked back to the patrol car. "Okay I can make that happen. But if we go that far then I need to have some fun also, and this will end when I say it ends. It will no longer be in your hands. You two understand?"

"Yes sir!" Tim said.

Bob looked at me as I was thinking. How far did I want this to go? Plus, if we go further, I won't have control of what happens to mom. I looked at Tim and I knew he wanted it to go all the way and didn't care as long as he saw my mom nude. Mrs. Hall was just collateral damage.

I looked back at Bob and said "What the hell! Yes sir, let's do it."

Bob met Jack halfway to the women. I saw Jack hand something to him. They both walked back over to the two teachers. "Okay, you two stand apart from each other and face me."

Mom and Mary moved apart, their backs were to the car and facing Bob and Jack. Where Tim and I were standing was off to the side but we had a clear sight of what was going on. "Okay, right now I'm going to conduct a sobriety test. Spread your legs a little farther apart, that's it. Now raise your arms above your heads and have your hands touch each other."

Both women did what they were told. Mom and Mary were wearing dresses today. As they raised their hands their dresses raised up showing more of their legs. "Now touch your nose with your right hand, when you're finished move it back up. Now with your left hand."

When they were both done Bob continued. "Walk towards me in a straight line."

I had to chuckle watching them trying to walk a straight line in the field while wearing high heels. "Okay stop."

Bob walked over to mom standing beside her. Now bend forward and touch your toes while keeping your knees locked. This time mom's dress rose up showing the bottom of her red panties.

"Stay down now until I tell you to stand back up."

Bob and Jack both got a look at her ass. Bob then places his hand on her back. I notice something falling to the ground.

Bob with a firm voice "What's this that just fell out of your dress?"

Bob picked up a zip lock bag that had something white in it. "Hey Jack does this look like what I think it is?"

"Yep, looks like coke to me."

With that Bob grabbed mom's arm while Jack grabbed her other arm. They turned her around and had cuffs on her before anyone knew what was happening. Jack pushed down on mom's shoulders and barked. "Sit!"

Mom tried to sit down on the ground without her dress riding up her legs but with her arms cuffed behind her she failed miserably. We all could now see her red panties. The look of fear was clearly visible. I think she was too shocked to even speak.

Bob then walked over to Mary, "Bend down and touch your toes. I hope I don't find anything on you also."

Mary did as she was told and Bob also put his hand on her back and again something fell.

"Damn, Jack we don't have to worry about a DUI here. We have two coke heads." In seconds, they had Mary in cuffs too.

Jack yelled at us, "You two get over here and put your hands on the trunk of the car."

Tim and I obeyed and stood there while we were patted down and searched.

"Okay, put your hands behind your backs. We're taking all four of you in for possession of a controlled substance."

"If this turns out to be coke you four are in a heap of trouble" Bob told us.

"Damn, I'm glad this is a set up because it sure feels real. If I didn't know better, I would be scared to death. Now I can't wait to see how far Bob will take it." I was thinking to myself.

Jack grabbed Mary and Bob grabbed mom and pulled them up off the ground. As soon as they were standing, they walked them to the patrol car with us following. Mrs. Hall looked like she was in shock. Mom on the other hand was pleading that whatever they found wasn't hers. Bob opened the front passenger door and told me to get in. I got in and he put the seat belt on me.

Jack stood outside of the car keeping an eye on the other three making sure they didn't run. Bob opened one of the back doors and put Tim into the middle seat fastening his seat belt. Then he put Mary in the seat behind me. I turned the best I could to watch. I only could see her left leg as she sat down.

I could tell her dress was pulled up to her waist. Tim was getting an eye full. Bob then fastens her seat belt. From what I could tell he made sure he ran his hand over her legs and rubbed her boobs. But I wasn't sure. He walked mom to the other side of the car and put her into the seat. Her dress also rose up. I noticed Bob helped her dress rise all the way to her waist. As he took the seat belt, he made sure he rubs moms' tits. He fastened it and slid his hands on her legs as he did. Mom didn't say a word.

"Where are your car keys ma'am?" Bob asked mom.

"They are still in the car." she answered.

"Jack. take their car to the police station." Bob barked.

A few moments later, we were driving down the road. No one spoke, but I could hear a few whimpers from the ladies. I stared out the window for a few minutes, but when we passed the street where the police station was, I glanced at Bob. He just winked and smiled slightly. A few minutes later, we turned into a parking lot. It was the old police station that had been closed a few months ago. Or at least I thought it had.

As we pulled into the police station Jack parked mom's car next to us. There didn't seem to be any other cars in the parking lot. Jack went up and unlocked the door. As Bob opened my door, he had me get out. He had me stand behind the patrol car. Opening the door where Mary was sitting, I was able to see him lean in to unfasten her seat belt. But he leaned past her making sure his body rubbed against her boobs and unfasten Tim's seat belt.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,530 Followers