The Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I simply cannot do this anymore," I pleaded, only half firm and uneasily forced out.

"Why not?" she asked, casually.

"I just can't. I need to salvage some dignity. I am not gay, I do not like sucking cocks for your amusement, and I just cannot do it any more. I need to forget this whole thing and move on," I said, desperately.

"Well, you know what the consequences of this are, don't you?" she asked.

"I do, and it will ruin me, but this is a stand that I have to take. If there is any other way than for you to send out those pictures to my friends and family, I'll do it, but I will not be blowing any more of your boyfriends," I said.

"Well, you know that I don't really want to ruin you and I do not want to blackmail you, but I do require that you sample my lovers, so I guess that we have a dilemma now, don't we?" she said, very calmly.

"Yes we do, but can you find a way to let this go; to set me free? I'm begging you!" I pleaded with a shaky voice, almost near tears.

"You know, I have thought about this scenario - you eventually refusing and all, ready to call my bluff regarding the blackmail, and I have developed a contingency plan. Remember, that even though you don't agree with me now, I am really on your side and don't want to hurt you, but I will if I have to, for your own good. If I have to blackmail you, I will, but I think that I have a better idea," she said.

I almost smiled with surprise and hope, replying, "Really? What is it? I'll do anything to avoid sucking cock and being ruined by those pictures."

She said, "Good, but you may not like what I'm going to propose. But at least you'll have a choice. If you're not going to suck any more of my cocks, then either your parents get the pictures or you agree to what I have in mind. Either way, you will suffer, though one will be a very public suffering and the other, a very private suffering. I'll be over tonight at 7 pm to explain things further. See ya then sweetie."

And she hung up on me. I could only wonder what was going to happen next, though I felt a tinge of relief. It seems that I had successfully stood up to her and will not have to suck this next cock! And I might even be able to avoid having my life ruined by those pictures. All in all, a successful stand, I hope.

PART 11

And so she arrived, looking hotter than ever, very businesslike, and carrying a small package.

"This is your alternative," she said, opening it up to reveal a shiny steel tube with a ring and a padlock. I recognized it instantly as a chastity device, and a very secure one at that. Then horror shot through me. She is pure evil, I thought.

"Well, this is your alternative. If you're going to be such a whiny bitch and refuse to suck my new guy's cock, then it's either this, or I send the pictures all over town. The choice is yours," she said firmly, without a hint of a smile.

"Let me see it," I conceded, as she handed it over to me to inspect.

It was solid, steel, and very secure looking. I knew about these kinds of devices and knew that they prevent any possibility of an erection or orgasm, and are pretty much escape-proof without the key. She was playing hard ball now. Do I sacrifice my orgasms, or my reputation, or do I just continue on with being her cock-sucking bitch? The choice just became very hard.

"How long would I have to wear this evil contraption?" I asked.

"Oh I don't know. I guess that depends on you. Once it's locked on, I'll have the only key, and I could let you out any time I feel like it. Or I could keep you locked for a very long time. I guess that it depends on my whims really. But of course, our initial arrangement still holds. If you're ever willing to do some more cock-sucking for me, then I'll let you out and things will return to normal. You see sweetie, you really only have three options: suck all of my cocks, or be publicly outed as a cock-sucking sissy, or privately be deprived of your orgasms. The choice is yours, and I really think that you should be happy to even have a choice," she said, laughing at me.

"OK, let me go try it on. Give me the keys, please," I said.

She did, and I went into the bathroom to check the fit. My mind was a racing blur, but I think deep down, I knew that this was my best option. Or at least I was just overly optimistic and hoping for the best. It fit snugly and I locked it on, and quickly unlocked it again, out of panic, not ready to commit. Then, again I locked it on and tried my best to pull out of it, without the slightest success. It was secure, and I hanged my head and let out a sigh.

"What's taking you so long," she yelled from outside the door.

"I'm just deciding. This is big, and I need to be sure about it all," I said.

"Let me in so that I can inspect it and make sure that it fits securely," she said.

And to that I opened the door, with my pants down showing the steel cage locked onto my most valued appendage. She inspected it closely and hurt me a little while tying to pull it off. Just seeing her, and smelling her so close to me, triggered an involuntary attempt to get hard, thought the device quickly squashed that, and with a bit of pain I might add. This was not good, and her knowing smirk made my knees almost give out.

"OK my sweetest ex-cock-sucker, what's it going to be?" she said, hands on hips, looking down at me satisfied.

I paused for several moments, before answering, "I'll take the chastity device."

"Well say please and thank me for allowing you this small mercy," she said with a taunting, victorious smile.

With my head down, but feeling like I escaped an even worse fate, I said, "Thank you so much for allowing me this option. Sacrificing all of my orgasms going forward is a small price to pay, so long as it brings you even a little bit of pleasure from knowing that you own a perfectly chaste and suffering ex-cock-sucking slave. So, will you please accept this key, the key to my worthless and soon-to-be very unused cock?"

I held it out to her and dropped it into her hand, and she quickly stowed it into her expensive designer purse. How does she live such a charmed life, I wondered for a second?

She just smirked, and said, "Well, I have to be going now. My man is really going to tear into me tonight. Have you been dating any women, or men, recently? Haha, well I guess your new predicament kind of puts a damper on that pursuit huh? Oh, shoot, I just remembered and it's kind of a pity - I would have offered to let you have one last jerk-off session, but it totally slipped my mind, and it's too late now. Anyway, take care, and just remember, if you ever get horny enough and absolutely lose your mind, an orgasm is always as close as my boyfriend's cock. I give you about 5 or 6 months before you are absolutely begging me to let you suck on a big one. Until then, take care sweetie."

And she left. I just sat for a very long time, somewhat at ease, and completely drained from the defeat and exhaustion of my completely fucked up life.

PART 12

But not even a few hours later, I received an email from her, and it read:

"My sweetest little cock-sucker, you know that I still have the pictures of you and can use them any time I want? Did you think that threat goes away just because I now have you in a chastity tube? You really are a dumb bitch actually, and easy prey. Now at any time that I chose, I could turn you into my 'chaste' cock-sucker. At least you used to be able to get yourself off after I forced you to suck my cocks, but now you can't even have that small pleasure, unless I give it to you, though I can still force you to suck cocks. Oh the thought of if all makes me tingle!

Please know that at any time, I could demand that you suck some more cock for me, or suffer the public outing. But also know that you have my word that I won't, though as any idiot should realize, a woman has the prerogative to change her mind. :-)

But aside from that, I'm hoping that I don't need to force you into anything, because what I really want is for you to actually want to suck cock. I want you to WANT it! I want for you to actually come to NEED it! And now with your hormones ramping up against you, I think that your mind will soon be a very pliable mush. In the mean time, I suggest that you keep your BJ techniques sharp by using dildos, because I suspect there will be lots of cock-sucking in your very near future. And I do suspect that you'll come to love it. Six months without an orgasm tends to weaken, if not totally reprogram, even the most resolute minds.

So take care sweetie and enjoy your time, and I hope that you'll embrace the inevitable sooner rather than later; your silly denial only prolongs your confusion and suffering. And above all, please remember, that despite your present feelings, I'm doing this for your own good."

I went blind for a moment and crumbled to the floor, realizing with total certainty, that I am completely doomed and destined to be her eager and glad cock-sucker.

PART 13

The first month in the steel tube was agonizing. I tried to pull it off, pick the lock, hacksaw the steel, and I even called the manufacturer to see if there was some secret security flaw that I might exploit (they laughed at me). None of my attempts to get out of the device were successful, and I was getting more and more frustrated every day. But at least I had the satisfaction of escaping my new career as my ex-girlfriend's fluffer, at least in the near future. Even chaste and trapped in steel, I was resolute and focused; no matter what, I'd never blow another guy for her again. I had to maintain that small piece of dignity.

Like she had promised, at the end of the first month, Jessica called me, offering me a chance to blow her guy and be unlocked. Though my balls throbbed, my knees were weak, and my spine tingled from a month without an orgasm, I firmly said no to her taunting request. She just laughed, saying that she'll check back in another month, saying also that my resistance is futile, and that my ultimate surrender is inevitable. I shivered, because in my mind, I conceded that she just may be right.

During the second month, my body and mind were really starting to quiver. I could barely sleep and needed to get off something fierce. I was near sheer desperation, and began to think that sucking cock "wasn't so bad". I still haven't dated in almost a year, and sexually, I was a confused mush. I had considered every strategy, and figured that even if I blow her men, there was no guarantee that she'll let me out of this evil contraption, but sucking cock seemed to be my only hope, slim as it may be. Realizing that, in a burst of 110% desperation, I spent another half of a day trying to freeze the steel, in hopes that it might break easier, with no success. I cried myself to sleep.

Then, like clockwork after the second month, she called again, offering my familiar options. Again, I declined, and she said, "So be it my little cock sucker. I can wait as long as you can. Maybe next month you'll have a change of heart? Bye love." And as soon as she hung up the phone, I knew already that next month I'll do it. I WILL suck cock for her. I'll need to. I need to now actually! I simply cannot take anymore time without some relief. My breathing was heavy as the acceptance, scary as it was, crept into my mind.

PART 14

But a funny thing happened when she checked in after the third month. Somehow I had found a second wind, and refused her yet again.

"So you are declining me again," she said. "You know, I am really beginning to lose patience with you. All of your stupid bitchiness is really annoying. The game is already over, and I have won, so why don't you recognize that fact?"

"I know, but I just cannot go through with it again," I replied, a bit sad to disappoint her, realizing that feeling was quite odd.

This time with an angry edge, she said, "But don't you like it even a little bit, deep down... sucking cock for me? Don't you find if erotic to be so intimate with such a taboo thing? Don't you just love the feeling of a large, stiff, warm, throbbing dick pushing its way past your lips, using you, demanding its own satisfaction? I think that you do, even if you won't admit it to me, or yourself. But in time you will. I know this with all of my heart, and sweetie, I'm much, much smarter than you."

"Well... I don't know... I...," I stammered.

"OK, OK, OK, suit yourself sweetie," she said. "In fact, I kind of like your strong resistance. It'll only make my accomplishment that much more impressive when I finally do break you, and I will. But you should know, because you are such a bitch, I'm changing the terms of the deal. If you do not blow my guy now, I WILL share the pictures, or else take something else from you. I'm offering you another choice."

Shocked, amazed, defeated, yet with a shred of hope, I said, "Why? What is my choice?"

"I want a contact list - emails, phone numbers, and names - of all of your other ex-girlfriends... or else the pictures will be going far and wide," she said with a smirk.

"Why in the world would you want that?" I asked, surprised.

She went on, "Well, I want to talk to them, and explain you new humiliating situation. I want to see how you treated them and ask them if there is anything they might want from you now. I think if possible, you should make amends with them all, no matter if you broke it off with them, or they dumped your ass. I'm sure that most of them might be quite amused to hear how their ex-boyfriend now spends his time. Girls always love a little payback (there is a little thing called the battle of the sexes, which you happen to be losing big time these days sweetie), and why should I alone get to have all of the fun? So it's either the list, or the pictures go to you dad, mom, brothers, coworkers, neighbors, and all over the internet; the choice, again, is yours."

It was a no brainier, and I spent that week compiling (with dread), a list of my last five lovers, while still suffering and melting into a chaste pathetic puddle of horniness inside the device.

PART 15

"So sweetie, I had the most marvelous time ever, chatting with your ex's," she said, after calling me. "They are a great group of women and I got along very well with each of them. And they LOVE what I'm doing to you! I mean, they really, really love it, which surprised even me. When I explained your predicament, and your willingness to get so easily trapped, it occurred to each of them that your new lifestyle fits you well. They saw it in you, even if they didn't realize it while dating you. But they are all over pleased that I'm helping you find your true self, and though they each have great boyfriends now, they also unanimously wanted to help your cause. None of them hold any real grudges against you, but at the same time, they realize that the medicine you need may not always be the medicine you want, and they are willing to help you."

Shoulders slumping, I replied a bit agitated, "So when can I get out of this damned chastity device?"

"Now, now," she said, "we have all discussed that, and have come to a consensus over lunch. I, being the leader of the group, have decided that I will release you temporarily if you either blow my guy, or get straight A grades from all of you ex's. You see, they each have ideas to help your mind transition from silly resistance toward full enthusiastic acceptance, and so you will be 'studying' under each of them, so to speak. They've all worked out a schedule and plan to share you between them. You'll be assigned various fitting tasks, and after a month, if you receive straight A's, I'll let you have an orgasm; else, you can try harder next month, or of course, blow my guy. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I guess so," I replied. "But will I have to suck any cock for THEM in order to get released?"

"Well no, I don't think so, at least not now," she said. "The girls will be contacting you shortly. I suggest that you bend over backwards trying to please them. They deserve it, and your orgasmic future depends on it."

PART 16

And so it went, me being a humiliated chaste slave, rotated between my recent ex-girlfriends. Though there was a certain refreshing feel in the familiar faces of my ex lovers, the humiliation of them seeing me this way was devastating, but what could I do? My predicament seemed inescapable, and my only option for now was to play along, and hope for a better future.

On Monday's after work, I'd show up to Jennifer's place. She was an athletic 5'11" brunette who eventually dumped me for a more athletic stud (with a bigger cock no doubt). She wanted to see my trapped penis, and laughed hard when she did. She confessed that she always thought that I was way too small, and had to dump me because of it, though at the time, she never wanted to hurt my feelings. But now... given my obvious aptitude for such things, she has no qualms about speaking her mind... and making demands of her less than satisfying ex-lover. She is a busy professional, and it was her idea to have me serve as her maid, saying that it would soften up my resistance to other things. Did I have a choice? So each Monday, I would clean her place from top to bottom, while she lounged around, dressed scantily, often talking and laughing about her new maid to her girlfriends, or her boyfriend, on the phone. Laundry, vacuuming, dusting, dishes... it was all very tiring, but her demands could have been worse, I reasoned, as I claimed a small victory.

My Tuesday evenings where spent at Katie's, the youngest and prettiest of my ex's - a raven-haired vixen. She was a little more aggressive with her demands, and initially, I balked hard, though I came around after quickly realizing the futility of it all. She demanded that I do everything possible to make myself appear more feminine! She said that since I'm a cocksucker without a functioning cock of my own, it is my duty to become more appealing to men; that it's really my only alternative in life. And so she had me shave my body, legs, arms, face... everything, and keep it shaved. Even the slightest stubble would result in failing grades, she laughed. And soon enough, she also had me practicing with makeup after getting my ears pierced (which I initially strongly protested against). Next I was told to purchase an assortment of female undergarments and clothes, and shoes. And toward the end of the month, I could apply pink shiny lip gloss and dark mascara expertly, though my hands never ceased to quiver. For this month's final exam, she told me that I'd need to get a modest but feminine manicure and pedicure, and be able to stride confidently in 4" heels. And so I did spend time at home practicing, well, that is before Jennifer found out about my feminizing and started demanding that I dress up like a proper maid while serving her on Mondays. My God, what has become of my life!

Thursdays I was to report to Julie's place where her course was simple and to the point: I was to perfect my oral techniques, alternating sessions between her pussy and her strap-on dildo that she often forced down my throat while I kneeled before her. I enjoyed the physical contact, though her pussy was often swollen and sloppy, no doubt from a recent pounding by her boyfriend. I tried not to think that there maybe some lingering cum inside of her, as I sucked and licked for hours on end, yet the though did creep in. Even though my penis remained locked away and severely useless for several months, I was beginning to feel a bit of normalcy with it all. I think that my sex drive had diminished some, or at least I was feeling very much less studly. My diminished masculine drive helped me cope, yet recognizing that worried me; was I truly being reprogrammed? I guess that time will tell, as if I have a choice anyway.