The Seven Day Detox

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She unbuttoned her blouse first and let it drop. She knew my style by now and didn't bother trying to make it a performance - I just wanted her naked pdq and she knew better than to argue. I was a little sad that I could only see her naked, braless back and not her facial expression, but I let her continue rather than interrupt her by ordering her to turn around. She reached for the zip on her skirt and I liked the way it only took a twitch for it to fall away, and there it was in a heap around her feet, and I looked at her bare arse and straight away I saw something besides her hold up stocking tops, or to be precise I saw the absence of something,

"Where's the butt plug I gave you?' I asked, a hint of irritation in my voice.

"Erm," was all she could manage in response and I was frankly a bit pissed off.

"I thought I was pretty explicit when I gave it to you. You were to insert it for our next meeting. That's today, so where is it?"

"I didn't have any lubricant, sorry... sir.," And she half-turned to see my expression.

"But you've had four days to get some," and as I spoke I found my irritation rising; I didn't need to be doing this and it was for her benefit, and she just needed to do this one thing after I'd done every other fucking thing...

"I was embarrassed," she said, her voice very small, and I could see that it was true. And I could see that she was genuinely worried that I was angry, which I was but had no right to be, actually, and this was just a game after all. So I mentally slapped myself down and looked at it from her point of view, walking past the dirty shop feeling that everyone's eyes were on her, turning back but not being able to summon the courage to push the door open and enter the world of dirty old men (yea, that's a cliché, but it's a persistent one).

I composed my face into something like a conciliatory expression, and privately considered that even if she was fibbing, which I doubted, she might be being disobedient on purpose. Which, of course, led on to the subject of punishment. I wasn't really too comfortable with corporal punishment - or put anther way, I have no problem with people wanting to be spanked or whipped or hung upside down on hooks, or whatever floats their boat, but I'm not really confident in my own ability to do it well - but I needed to do something in this situation because, whatever her motivations, she had disobeyed an order.

"I understand, and I'm not angry," I said, "but I need to punish you. You realise that, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," and damn it, but there was a hint of a twinkle in her eye!

So I got to my feet and strode over to her and she gasped as I grabbed her by the arm, pulling her back to the sofa. I sat and pulled her across my lap, arse up, in one movement, and I then I commenced to spank her. I had, of course, spanked women before - I'd spanked my wife only days earlier - but that was a different kind of spanking. This, on the other hand, was new to me.

"Ow!!" she exclaimed, my first slap on her rump stinging my hand and echoing off her walls. I had to fight down the urge to apologise as a pink glow spread across her buttock, my concern that it had been hard rather missing the point. So I spanked her again, and again, and she was telling me she was sorry, sir for disobeying me. I spanked her six times in total, and she was wriggling a bit by the last two which I took as my cue to finish the punishment. There was still the matter of the butt plug, though, and so I ordered her to retrieve it.

She went to her bedroom and brought it back, handing it to me where I sat. It was a nice one, smooth gleaming metal and not too fat, and sliding it into her was certainly something I was looking forward to. I told her to bend over the dining table that was pushed against the far wall and put her hands on her arse to pull her cheeks apart. As she complied I reached into my backpack and pulled out a bottle of lubricant I had brought along just in case, along with a few other items I would need. I went to her and opened the bottle, holding it above her crack and letting the liquid dribble down in a thin stream.

I put the bottle down after a couple of seconds and picked up the plug, something I felt a lot more at home with. I was firm but not rough as I pushed it against her rosebud and then eased it into her in one slow thrust. She whimpered and then gasped, exclaiming in surprise at how easily it had slid into her, and I suspected I might have opened a door for her. Well, if I had she was free to step through.

I went back to my backpack and dropped the bottle in, and now it was time for the black leather bondage cuffs. I could see Amanda watching out of the corner of my eye, even as she was still bent over the table, and I made a little production of checking the cuffs were in good condition. I was pretty sure she'd never worn anything like them before, and from her breathing I guessed that the concept wasn't entirely unwelcome to her. So I had her stand again (after taking a moment more to admire the plug nestled snugly between her cheeks) and then took each of her arms in turn and buckled a cuff around each wrist. And now Cinderella was ready to go to the ball.

I glanced at my watch and saw we were taking longer than I'd hoped to get her ready so now I hurried things along, telling her to pick out her baddest heels and a long coat, and be quick about it. She started to open her mouth but I reminded her of speaking only when spoken to and she went to a wardrobe by her front door. She pulled out a pair of black nearly stilletos and in my opinion a rather shabby raincoat. I shook my head at that and looked for something else while she put on her shoes and I found it - a long, black coat with a self-pattern and with fake fur trimming the hood. How she hadn't chosen it was beyond me, as it screamed elegance.

I had her put it on and then told her to put her phone and wallet in a bag and take her flat keys. A minute later we were leaving her flat, my backpack over my shoulder as she locked her door (and she was surely running down her list of desires and wondering which this was leading to) and we walked down to the lift lobby. An older woman with a little yappy dog was waiting and we all took the same lift, Amanda nodding and smiling at her neighbour as I saw the signs of her discomfort (and I had to really resist just opening her coat and shocking the old woman with Amanda's nudity. Or maybe she wouldn't have been shocked, old ladies having once been young ladies who got up to who knows what).

My company SUV was only a few steps from the door of Amanda's building and I held the door open for her to get into the back seat. She did so quite stylishly, holding the skirt of her coat to ensure it didn't fall open and give the passers-by a view they weren't expecting. Then I was around to the driver's side and sliding in, unzipping my backpack to get the final part of her costume, and as I pulled out the blindfold I could see she was bursting to speak so I relented and nodded my assent.

"Please sit," she said, "could you tell me where we are going." It was a reasonable question, and if I'd been in her position a failure to provide an adequate answer would have triggered the safe word.

"We are going visiting," I said, "to a friend of mine who must remain anonymous. I will remain there to ensure your security, but you must do what you are told, including putting this blindfold on."

She seemed more that satisfied, a tell-tale shifting in her seat betraying her excitement at the prospect. Being fucked by a stranger was second only on her list to naked housework, but there can be a world of difference between fantasy and reality, and as I handed her the blindfold and she slipped on without a qualm I reflected that it was there as much to prevent her being disappointed at the sight of my acquaintance Matt than to protect his identity. Once she was in darkness I told her to put up her hood and we drove off, and this was why I wanted the SUV - it was higher than my saloon and the windows in the back were tinted, so there was far less chance of a well meaning stranger seeing Amanda sitting there and calling the police to foil a kidnapping (having made two and two equal five). You may think that an excess of caution, but I would reply that while the risk might have been low it was still a risk, and I had no desire to explain what we were doing to some smirking badge.

Matt requires some description. Objectively he isn't a bad looking bloke, about the same age as Amanda, but my wife and I knew him as the biggest man-slut around, and that tempered how we viewed him. He had come into our orbit a few years previously when my wife worked with him. He proceeded to work his way through their female colleagues, After that he tried it on with a couple of my wife's friends but she had forewarned them, and we nearly came to blows when he latched on to my sister at a party but from that came some grudging mutual respect. And he had some positive qualities too; he could be kind, and helpful, and he was funny when he was in the mood.

I mention all this because, unlike in the worlds of fiction or porn, if I asked most people to find a guy to fuck a random woman they'd never met as part of a stranger fantasy they'd find it difficult or impossible - there would be too many questions, or partners who would virulently object, or too high a risk that the male party would be 'picky'. If I hadn't known Matt this whole scenario would have been impossible, but fortunately I did know him and his response when I called him had simply been, "cool, bring her over."

The drive to Matt's one storey house was fairly brief and apart from telling Amanda to put her hands behind her back (we'd have no surreptitious self-pleasure - delayed gratification was the name of the game) I left her to her own thoughts. After a little more than ten minutes I turned into a quiet street and rang Matt's phone once, our agreed signal. By the time I got to his house the door to the garage at the side was open and I drove straight in. Matt was standing by the door from the garage into his kitchen, and the moment I stopped he pressed his remote, closing the garage door behind me and making sure that there would be no inquisitive neighbours watching Amanda's arrival.

As I turned the engine off I could hear that her breathing was unsteady - she must have guessed we had arrived and she was obviously excited. I got out and then opened her door, helping her out and then stopping her as she reached for the blindfold. Then I unbuttoned her coat and slipped it off her shoulders. I glanced at her erect nipples as I put her coat on the back seat and couldn't decide whether it was the autumn air in the garage or her excitement that had them standing so prominently. Perhaps it was a bit of both, though my next move probably tipped the balance - I pulled her hands behind her back and clipped her cuffs together.

"Remember, do what you're told, and I'll be watching," I murmured in her ear, and then I led her by the elbow to her fantasy.

Matt had stepped back into his kitchen, so when we turned the corner and stepped over the threshold and into the light Amanda was framed and his eyes popped out on stalks; hardly surprising, really, for even with all the girls he'd fucked and forgotten it wasn't exactly an every day thing to have a naked, restrained, blindfolded woman delivered to his door for him to do with as he wished. He recovered and grinned broadly as he looked her up and down.

"Your slut is served," I said with a tinge of theatricality (well, how often do you get the chance?).

"Fucking nice one!" he replied, and I felt Amanda tense next to me at this first sign of this stranger. He took hold of her by her other arm, and I heard a little gasp as I let go.

"Have fun," I said, making the transfer complete.

Matt was coarser and rougher with Amanda than I'd been at any point as he pulled her through his house to a fairly average bedroom at the back (Ikea furniture and subdued colours for those who find such things important). Amanda didn't seem to object, and readily sank to her knees when he told her to. He was standing in front of her and he savagely yanked his zip down and pulled out his cock, ordering her to, "open your fucking mouth and suck!" She did so.

There was nowhere for me to sit so I leant on the doorjamb as I watched. He grabbed her hair and pushed his cock between her lips as he stiffened, and she was in danger of choking more then once. Neither of them seemed worried though, and I couldn't help enjoying Amanda really giving in to her slutty side. She worked on his shaft as he pulled his t-shirt off, only able to use her mouth as her hands were still cuffed, and she had him glistening with her saliva as he groaned in pleasure. When he'd had enough he hauled her to her feet and then pushed her face down on his bed, her legs hanging off the edge of his mattress.

"Nice!" he exclaimed at the sight of her butt plug, and then he stood behind her and shrugged off his trousers, then knelt behind her and took her hips in his rough hands, pulling her arse and cunt to his face. She moaned aloud as he despoiled her, eating her single-mindedly as he gripped her tight, and though she was loving it she still wriggled helplessly and I took it to be role-playing on her part. Soon she was begging him not to stop so of course he did, figuring that she was ready to be fucked.

He unclipped her cuffs and turned her over onto her back, hauling her up to the head of the bed where he'd attached a couple of short straps to the corners. He secured her wrists to the straps and ordered her spread her legs, and then he paused for a moment, breathing heavily and looking down at her before reaching for a condom from a bowl on the nightstand. And I must say she was a tempting sight like that, restrained and open and ready to thrust her hips up to meet whatever was coming.

"Wider!" Matt ordered harshly, and Amanda gasped as she did what she was told, lost in the feverish lust she was feeling. Curious as to what she was getting I looked at Matt's cock as he rolled a condom on - I don't make a habit of looking at men's cocks, but I'm secure enough not to panic at the sight of one. Matt looked reasonably well endowed, his shaft slightly curved (my wide assures me that this is quite desirable). And then he climbed onto the bed and knelt between Amanda's spread legs, lucky man.

He took his cock in his hand to guide himself into her, and there was no finesse about it, just a swift, hard thrust that made her yell out. Once he was esconsed in her cunt he took a moment to grasp the backs of her thighs and hold her legs as wide as he could before he began to shaft her, his thrusts deep and hard from the outset. She, in response, was loud, her moans coming from deep inside her. He was unremitting, shifting her ankles up onto his shoulders and angling his thrusts downwards. And so he continued.

Personally, I must confess to a strange mixture of arousal and boredom, and despite the show going on only a couple of feet away from me I found myself staring at my phone as much as I was watching Amanda getting fucked. My cock was hard in my trousers, of course (I'm not made of stone, and Amanda looked radiant in this position), but I think it was the fact that I wasn't doing it myself that was causing my ambivalence. So I metaphorically shook myself, and though I knew that I could never actually take a picture I idly set about framing one in my head, a close up of Matt's cock buried in Amanda's cunt.

He certainly had stamina and she was out on the edge now, getting closer to coming as the sounds of her enjoyment filled the room. He clearly wanted to spin things out a but yet, though, and so he suddenly pulled out of her, and her groan of disappointment was wonderful to hear. He moved up the bed and freed her wrists, flipping her over with a practiced ease before pulling her arms behind her back and clipping her cuffs together once more. He pulled her arse up to his cock as he knelt behind her, and she hardly had a moment to catch her breath before how impaled her again.

Amanda could barely make a jumbled series of noises as Matt fucked her forcefully, grabbing the link between her cuffs as much to steady himself as to remind her that she was under his control. There was no force on earth that could stop Amanda now, and recognizing this Matt became a blur, taking her as only a younger man could. And then he sent Amanda tumbling, screaming, reaching down and whipping out the butt plug from her arse and casting it aside. She was gone, shaking uncontrollably and trying to suck in air between her yells as she rode the waves of an orgasm that seemed to keep coming. She was in spasm three, four, five times, before she let out a deep, throaty "oh my God!!", a flush spreading over her face and strands of her hair stuck to her cheeks.

I couldn't remember seeing anyone come so hard, but even then Matt wasn't done - he wanted his now, and he kept ploughing her furrow, Amanda now reduced to feeble whimpers. As I retrieved the butt plug, wrapping it in a wet wipe, I heard Matt groaning, and I looked to see him rigid, his face scarlet and the veins in his neck popping, and then he was bent double over Amanda, hanging on as he pumped and pumped and pumped into her, filling his condom. Finally he was still, gasping for breath as much as Amanda was until he slumped back, his cock flopping out her and he reached for a hand towel on the nightstand to wipe his face down.

He climbed off the bed with something like a sheepish grin leaving Amanda, her chest still heaving, sprawled out and looking exhausted. He stood next to me for a moment, both of us admiring the sight of her so used and satisfied, and then he pulled the condom off without a trace of self-consciousness, dumping in the bin by the door and puffing out his cheeks.

"Bring her back any time, mate. I'll do her up the arse next time," he said before padding out of the room and continuing, seemingly to himself, "that hit the spot."

His retreat to the bathroom was my cue. The scenario was done and there was no space for any casual conversation to follow - he didn't require Amanda any more, and we didn't require him. So I reached down and helped her up, her wrists still cuffed. I had to support her as she half walked and half leant on me as I led her to the SUV. I stopped her by the car and uncuffed her wrists, she immediately reached for the blindfold but I stopped her, not unkindly, and I could see that she was still feeling some substantial aftershocks. Then I took her coat and helped her put it on, giving her my hand to get into the back seat before climbing in myself and starting the engine. By now Matt had reappeared, wrapped in a tatty robe and holding the garage door remote. He opened the door and I backed out, driving away with one eye on Amanda in my rear view mirror as she grinned and held her lower lip between her teeth.

We drove back across the city in silence, and I suspected that Amanda thought the game was done. She certainly seemed relaxed now, though it was difficult to be absolutely certain given her blindfold. Well, assuming she did think it was all done, time to up the ante and deliver the sting in the tail...

"We're almost at the next place," I said as we turned into her street, "the same rules apply here."

She stiffened at that, a sharp intake of breath and a flaring of her nostrils also betraying her surprise. I had to clamp my lips down hard on each other not to laugh and spoil my final finesse, and I had to pinch myself to keep concentrating on the road. I pulled around a final corner by her building and was pleased to see the street quiet - it was only a few steps to the door but leading a blindfolded woman along a public street can attract some unwanted attention.