The Seven Deadly Sisters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laughter was all he had as a response. Laughter that echoed through the void of darkness and misery.

In defeat, Dante stopped struggling against the invisible force and tried to calm himself down. He realised that if this was real, then he would have little choice but to go along with what the man wanted.

"Fine. Have it your way," Dante lowered his head. "What do you want?"

"My boy, it's not what I want. It's what you want. All I need you to do is embrace what you desire. Take the things you shouldn't. Make people into the thing that you want them to be. Enjoy yourself." The smirk never left the mans face.

"Stop calling me that. You are not my dad!"

Another bellow of laughter came out before the Devil replied. "I created you. You and your, elegant sisters. I am very much so your father,"

"Wait what? What have they got to do with this?"

"Oh son. They have just a big a roll in this as you do. If not more important."

"Tell me! Tell me now!"

There was a long moment of silence before he answered. "Well, let's just say that they're the key, and you are the door." Laughter follower his reply.

"You son of a bitch! Stay away from them!"

"Oh Dante you disappoint me. I wont be doing anything to them. No, it wont be me."

Dante had no idea what the man was talking about. All he hoped for was that this really was a dream, and that none of this was real.

"We're nearly out of time my boy, but there is one last thing I need to do,"

"Yeah? And what's that you psychopath?" Dante spat the insult in his direction.

"I'm going to unlock the potential I've kept hidden from you. Well, you and your sisters that is. Let's call it a gift to make up for all of the missed birthdays." The Devil cackled his sinister laugh and snapped his fingers.

Nothing happened for a moment. Then, the realm around them started to disappear. First went the muck, then the water. Suddenly the darkness engulfed Dante like a sheet of fear wrapping itself around him in a constricting grip.

"Fuck!!!"

Dante was thrown from the void and back into the world of light and the living. Knocked unconscious and barely breathing.


12