The Seven Pt. 01: Anila Ch. 02

Story Info
Sweet Dreams are made of this...A Secret Revealed.
5.5k words
4.64
1.6k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********Chapter 2**********

Melly awoke in the middle of the night to the feeling of soft breast nestled against her back, someone nuzzling her neck and strong arms wrapped around her.

She sighed in contentment, this was an amazing dream, she thought as she pressed her ass into her dream lover.

Her boss had come home, declared her what was it? Oh yes, her mate and then she had proceeded to pound Melly's pussy into a permanent imprint in the bed.

She sighed and her pussy clenched at the memory. Then she released a giggle. Her dream lover was still inside of her pussy semi-hard.

She wondered if she had time to fuck her dream lover again before having to truly awake and start her rounds.

This dream was intense, and Melly had to be sure that if Anila was the homeowner, she never hinted at her burgeoning attraction toward her.

But Gods, Anila was beautiful. She turned in her arms, Anila's cock leaving her with a soft whoosh as cum dripped out. Melly smiled and stared happily at her dream lover. She had never questioned her sexuality before but in those brief moments in her dream earlier, she felt so content with Anila. It was like a missing thread was finally connected. She felt that way now.

She sighed again.

If this was the only time and way she could have this feeling, she would make the most of it.

She worked her way down Anila's body and stared at her cock. Her cock was impressive and bigger than Melly had ever had. She wasn't sure she would be able to take all of her in her mouth, but she would try. It was a dream after all, so anything was possible she thought with a shrug and a grin.

She kissed Anila's cock all over. Anila moaned gently but did not fully awake. Felling bolder, she licked up and down Anila's shaft before suckling the tip into her mouth.

She moaned at the taste of their mixed juices.

Unlike human men, Anila's sperm was smooth like warm donut glaze and tasted sweet like cinnamon.

She engulfed Anila's cock, and to her surprise, as Anila's cock moved to the back of her throat, instead of gagging, she felt a feather light tickle and then Anila's cock went deeper.

"Mmmm." She moaned throatily at the fullness. She took more of Anila in and bobbed up and down.

Anila moaned and began to stir.

Her taste and the feel of her was driving Melly wild. Melly did not like giving oral sex but for Anila, that would change.

It was like she could sense Anila's pleasure and it all went straight to her pussy.

Each time she bobbed down and moaned, the vibration went straight to her clit.

Fuck she thought, removing Anila from her throat and continuing to lick the cinnamon taste off her shaft.

When Anila was fully erect, she straddled her and slowly lowered herself down.

"Mate." Anila said, fully coming awake and raising her hands to hold Melly's hips against her.

"Hello there." Melly said coquettishly. "Mmmph." She groaned as she became fully seated on Anila's cock.

"You want more already mate?" Anila said with a smirk, as she pulled Melly down and placed a nipple into her mouth.

"Yesss." She moaned and began riding, forward and back, forwaaarrd and back.

Anila gripped and squeezed Melly's ass as she rode, spreading her cheeks and guiding her up and down her shaft.

Melly took all of Anila in, resting at the base of her cock and rocking forward and back. This position caused her clit to rub against Anila in the most delicious way.

"Fuck." Melly moaned and bit her lip.

It was as if Anila's cock was specifically designed for her pussy. Every nerve, every groove, every surface molded perfectly to her, filling her in the most exciting way.

Melly felt pleasurably full, and she wanted nothing more than to feel the sensation of Anila coming deep inside her once again.

That was another thing she detested, but the thought of Anila's juices finding a home in her womb, thrilled her.

Fuck this is best dream I have ever had! She thought as she rode Anila's cock. It was a fantasy so why not act out everything she wanted?

Anila grunted as she fucked up and into Melly's pussy.

Melly usually did not like very rough sex, but she gripped Anila's shoulders as she rode, urging her to fuck her harder.

They were racing...racing toward the finish line...racing toward completion...racing toward...

"Fuuuuck!" Melly screamed as she gripped Anila's breasts.

She was right fucking there. That was the spot, right there!

She was sooo close! Between Anila at her breasts and the friction against her clit, she could feel the telltale clenches signaling she was about to climax.

"Fuck, Anila, Fuck." Melly moaned breathlessly.

Her moans quickly turned into a grunt of frustration as Anila pulled out of her and got behind her with superhuman speed.

"What the...mmmmm." Melly moaned as Anila reentered her from behind and pounded away. The pleasure of their bodies coming together extended her orgasm.

"Melllllly." Anila screamed as she began coming.

"Yes baby, fuck, yessss, yessss." Melly grunted as she slammed her ass back into Anila's hips.

"Gods!" Anila groaned. Her eyes changed to silver as her canines extended. She found a spot between Melly's shoulder and back and sank her teeth deep.

To Melly it felt like someone had just bitten her sensitive clit "UUUUnnnnhhhhhhhh." Melly moaned.

Anila held her tight as she licked the wound.

"You are mine, forever more Machelle Sanchez of Earth." Anila whispered to her.

When Anila let her go, she collapsed onto the bed.

"And I am yours, mate." Anila said looking down on her and kissing her shoulder.

"Anila." Melly said with a yawn reaching her arm out toward her. She possessively pulled Anila's arm to cuddle around her middle.

Anila chuckled as she pulled the bedsheets over their bodies, once again falling asleep.

***************

"Haahrumph." Melly awoke with a yawn. She turned to the side of the bed and began stretching out her muscles.

That had been the best sleep she had gotten in a very long time, not to mention the steaming hot dream.

With sleep still clouding her eyes, she gave up trying to find her sleepers that were usually right by her bed and headed to the kitchen.

She must have walked faster than she realized because she arrived soon after. Using muscle memory, she made a cup of coffee with the coffee maker.

She closed her eyes and sighed contented at the first taste of caramel on her tongue.

"Mmmm." She moaned. She set her cup down and wiped her eyes.

Her vision had always been ok but now it felt...enhanced.

That's weird she thought and reached down for her cup. As she looked down, she gasped in shock.

"What the?!?" On her breasts in what looked like navy-blue ink were two identical insignia's.

She rubbed her hand over the symbols and trembled when she made contact.

"What the? What...what is this?" She thought in her mind.

She thought back on the dream. Anila had bitten her there in her dream. She had also bitten her....

Focus! She thought and raced to the nearest bathroom.

Sure enough, when she turned her back in the mirror, she saw an identical insignia.

She collapsed to the ground.

In a blur of movement, Anila arrived at her side.

"Mate?!? What is wrong? I feel your fear through our bond?" She asked in a voice of concern, crouching down to cradle Melly in her arms.

"Mate?...So we really...? Last night wasn't...? Gods!" Melly stuttered before bending over the toilet to vomit.

Holding her hair back Anila smirked as she said, "My sperm is potent mate, but I do not yet sense that it has taken hold and you are with our young. What is it that causes you this distress? Tell me and I will handle it."

"I didn't know...(gag)...last night was real." Melly said in a squeaky voice, sitting back after throwing up again.

"Yes, we are mated. We will of course have to finish the bond, but fate has destined us each other's perfect match." Anila said with a smile as she caressed her cheek and looked into her eyes reverently.

"Finish the bond?" Melly asked, standing and accepting the washcloth to wipe her mouth that Anila handed her.

"Yes, we will have to..." She began.

"Where is our daughter in law. I want to see her!" Mzazi said entering Anila's home with a bang of the door.

"Now, I know you two must be very busy, but we promise not to intrude too much. We simply MUST start the wedding preparations at once and announce to everyone that Anila's has found her mate!" Mzazi said walking down the hall.

"Wedding?" Melly mumbled and looked at Anila questioningly.

"Yes." Anila began and placed her hand under Melly's chin. "The completion of the mating bond, it is a ceremony similar to the weddings of Cesantani."

As they stared into each other's eyes, Melly found it hard to concentrate. Every time they were in each other's presence, their bodies naturally responded and sought out one another.

"Anilllaa...where are you two." Mzazi called from a distance.

"They are probably doing what we were doing when we first met each other." Unaka said, and they both could be heard giggling.

"So we have to get ready for a wedding? I need to tell my mother. She is going to freak with excitement." Melly said.

"Are you excited mate?" Anila asked, moving her body firmly against Melly, causing her to quiver.

"I mean we just met yesterday." Melly said staring into Anila's eyes.

"Yes?" Anila said stroking her arms.

"And this is so sudden..." Melly continued.

"Mmmmm." Anila moaned as she licked a tender spot on Melly's neck. Melly shuddered.

When she leaned in to kiss her, Melly stopped her with a hand. "I need to brush." She said embarrassedly.

"Sure." Anila said with a shrug and shake of her head. Cesantani propriety she thought. "I will entertain my family. When you feel ready, please join us." Anila said.

With a quick kiss to Melly's cheek, she left her alone in the bathroom.

"Mother's!" Anila said in greeting as she met her mothers in the hall and turned them around.

Melly could hear their voices from further away now.

"Wedding...? I wonder how soon?" Melly thought absently touching her cheek, where Anila had kissed her.

"Yes, my love, OUR wedding. We are to be married within 7 day's time." Anila sent through their bond.

"Aaaah." Melly screamed in her mind and aloud.

She heard Anila's chuckle in her mind, "Calm down mate. As my blood now runs through your veins and you are my mate we can speak telepathically, amongst other things."

"Other things like what?" Melly thought back flirtaciously.

"Other things like..." Anila thought back and Melly felt the sensation of someone licking her naked breasts. She moaned at the sensation.

"Anila!" She chastised but also wanted her to continue.

"Or like...." Anila thought and a transparent Anila appeared before her. Melly gasped at the sight before moaning as the transparent Anila stuck two fingers in her pussy.

"This is going to take phone sex to a whole nother level." Melly thought. Transparent Anila laughed, kissed her cheek and then disappeared.

"Get dressed my love. I will answer any questions that you have after we get rid of my parents." Anila thought back.

"Ok." Melly thought back.

Melly's mind raced as she washed her face and brushed her teeth.

"What the difference a day makes?" She thought.

24 hours ago, she was a single, straight female, trying to get her dream position at the biggest corporation in North America. Now...Now she was mated to the owner...and the ruler of the nation.

She slapped a hand over her face and let out a hysterically laugh.

Fucking mated?!?...On the good side, now she had job security, she thought with a shrug.

But Woa this was a lot to process. Not only was her mate thee person running the shots for North America she was minutes away from meeting her mate's mother. All mother!!! Queen Mzazi!! And furthermore, her MATE?!?!

24 hours ago, she hadn't even fathomed the idea of fate or fated pairs, now she had a MATE!?!?!!!

"Ok, breathe." Melly said and took a deep breath.

She could do this. Yes, all of this was a complete shock but, she could handle this.

Was she a lesbian now?

No. She shook her head. Dissect that later. Regardless of the tumultuous feelings that she felt, she knew that being with Anila felt right.

Being a lesbian wouldn't be so bad right? I mean the benefits...and the sex dreams...Melly's face warmed again as she thought back on last night.

"Focus!" She said to herself as she shook her head.

It was hard to describe but she felt more together now that they had partially mated. She felt more right, like herself.

"I feel the same mate." Anila thought at Melly and sent the sensation of kissing her neck and warmth though their bond.

"Hey, no intruding on my private thoughts while I am having a meltdown." Melly thought back with a laugh.

Anila sent the equivalent of a shrug through their bond and another kiss.

Internal rant over, she was starting to feel a little better. She may not have it all figured out, but she had this and would face it head on.

Melly finished what she needed to do in the bathroom and snuck down the hall to her bedroom.

She quickly dressed in her regular clothes and headed to the living room to meet her...in laws?

"Oh Anila, she is gorgeous. Hanre (love), look at her, Fate has chosen well." Unaka said lovingly nuzzling Mzazi's neck as Melly entered the room.

Mzazi inspected her from head to toe.

"Mothers, may I introduce to you my mate, Machelle Sanchez...Melly of Cesantani." Anila said with pride as she wrapped an arm around Melly's waist.

Melly wanted to hold back, but she melted into Anila's embrace.

Mzazi continued to inspect her for a while and then she said, "It's quite the conundrum. I created the humans and you have found your mate amongst my creation. I wonder if this will be true for your other siblings." She said as she turned Melly's face this way and that.

"She is quite beautiful Anila, oh and she has a degree in business, 25, perfect age to start working on heirs." She said reading both of their thoughts and rubbing Melly's stomach.

"Mother!" Anila warned.

"Well if you don't want me to read, block your thoughts." Mzazi said raising her hands.

"Now, Melly..." She began as she clasped Melly's hands and moved over to the couch.

"I know this is all sudden, and I'm sure Anila will take the time to explain all." Mzazi began.

"As quick as it may seem, we must start the preparations for the wedding. We simply must." She said affronted as if someone would dare disagree.

"How much do you know of our daughter." Unaka said, joining them.

Melly thought back on the night before. I know she has a hard impressive cock and a skilled tongue and shit (block).

Anila's parents laughed while she stood proudly and growled flirtatiously at her mate.

"Yes, just like her mother's but do you know anything of her heritage aside from the fact that she is our child?" Mzazi said.

Melly shook her head no.

"Anila is the first and only of her kind. Her mother, one of my chosen, is the strongest warrior of Amandede. I of course am one of the Oonani beings, one of the most powerful lineages in the universe...Because of that...well, let me be frank, because of that, and the importance of her rank, now that Anila has found a mate, she must complete the bond at once and you must start on heirs. I mean the possibilities of my grandchildren...The gifts..." Mzazi said with wonder, admiration and longing in her eyes.

"Children?" Melly said and looked to Anila.

"We haven't even had a first date yet." She thought at Anila and Anila shrugged.

"A Date will not change the fact that we are mates...but if you want a date, we shall go on a date." Anila thought back at her and outwardly smiled.

"Yes and you needn't worry about money, what is the earth phrase again love?" Mzazi said looking to Unaka.

"Richer than Croesus." Unaka supplied.

"Yes, that one. Anila is Unaka's only child and has vast fortunes on most planets, so you will be well taken care of while you focus on having our grandchildren." Mzazi finished.

"This is all very sudden, 24 hours ago I had not met Anila, nor had I ever been with (cough) a futanari." Melly began.

"A wonderful experience." Mzazi said, draping her arms over Unaka and biting her cheek. "It's one of the reasons I keep Unaka by my side. They are fierce warriors and even fiercer in bed." She finished sharing a laugh with her lover.

"Moms!" Anila warned and Mzazi waved her away still focusing on Unaka.

"While it is sudden," She said walking over to Anila's embrace and looking into her eyes, "I know this feels right so, I agree, I will be with you."

Anila kissed her and said, "Perfect."

"It's fate dear, you couldn't fight the mating bond if you tried. (Laugh) The universe has literally dictated that you were perfect for each other. Two of my creation." She said kissing Unaka.

"However." Melly began, interrupting everyone.

"While I appreciate that Anila is wealthy, I don't need anyone to take care of me, I will continue to work. I have always made my own way and I won't stop doing so now." Melly said fiercely.

"Mind your tongue." Mzazi sent to her daughter before she could speak. "You will have your work cut out for you with this one...The key to a long-lasting relationship is compromise, communication and understanding. I should know, I have so many of them."

Out loud she said, "Of course dear. I'm sure Anila can find the perfect position for you within Lune. We shall leave you all to talk and get to know each other better. We will of course make the announcements to the press and get started on the wedding preparations, is there anything you simply must have?" Mzazi said, rising to take her leave.

"Yes, I would like for the wedding to take place in my home country of the Dominican Republic and of course for my family to come." Melly replied.

"Of course. We will give you the day alone, tomorrow the advisors will come to ask you all what arrangements you would like for the wedding. See you in a few days." She said waving as she walked toward the door.

"Oh and Melly...Welcome to the family." She finished with a smile.

And with that, she was gone.

"Well...first meeting with the in-laws is down. I'm sure you will meet most, if not all of my siblings at the wedding." Anila said turning to wrap her arms around Melly.

"How many siblings do you have?" Melly asked, smiling as she once again took in Anila.

"542." Anila said nonplussed.

"What!?!" Melly asked in shock.

With a shrug of her shoulders Anila replied, "My mother has been alive for centuries, she created all of human kind, technically if you add humans she has...."

"Never mind." Melly said shaking her hand. "I'm already trying to figure out my new sexuality I don't want to think we are step siblings or something."

"Technically..."Anila started.

"No." Melly cut her off again and Anila laughed.

"We are getting married in 7 days, I think now is the time that we do the custom of First Date." Anila said licking Melly's neck.

"I think it is a little to late for that, but I agree. Let's get to know each other, we only have a...lifetime?" Melly said in question.

"Yes." Anila said.

"Explain that." Melly said walking into the kitchen to grab a piece of fruit. Normally she would be ravenous by now, but she felt content.

Why am I not hungry, she thought. Then she looked down at the marks on her breasts. She thought at Anila, "Explain these too."

"Well as my mother just explained she is Oonani and my other mother is Amandede." When Melly just gave her a look, she continued, "Oonani beings have every power you can think of, they can create life, teleport, read minds..."

"Can they shoot lasers out of their eyes." Melly asked in shock.

12