The Seventh Coven Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my hand, "As the presiding officer, I need guidance. Should we take each charge separately or as a whole?"

Louise raised her hand, "It is a tradition that all charges and supporting evidence be presented. The accused can rebut and then there is a vote of the membership on whether or not Sister Boudica should be removed."

"Thank you, Sister Louise. Sister Victoria, you may continue."

"Thank you, Professor. As Sister Boudica just confessed, the second charge is that the randomness required of the Great Rite was desecrated. I was prepared to cite the statistical improbability of what has occurred, but that is no longer necessary.

"Which leads me to the final charge. Boudica attempted to conceive during the great Rite without the consent of the guest High Priest. A primary tenet of our Wiccan tradition is that parenthood is a state willingly entered into. Professor Richard, in his role as high priest, was not asked if he wished to become a father."

There was silence. Finally, I asked, "Is that all, Sister Victoria?"

"Yes."

"Sister Boudica, you have the floor to defend yourself."

She stood, "I am guilty of all that and more. I throw myself on the mercy of the coven, you my dear sisters. Please allow me to explain the motivation behind my sinful ways." She took a deep breath and looked around at her sisters, "Like many of you, I have been unable to find a mate. As soon as a man finds out that I am a practicing Wiccan, they don't want anything to do with me. Or if they do, it is only for the sex. They don't want to make any long-term commitment." She wrung her hands, "I am 34 years old. My childbearing years will soon be over. I long to have a child. We believe in the sacred feminine. That women are the givers of life. I so much want to have a child. I know that I am unworthy to be your high priestess. I pray that you find it in your hearts to allow me to continue to at least be your sister." She stood there; head hung down. I could see tears streaming down her face, dripping onto her naked breasts.

Victoria raised her hand.

I said, "Sister Boudica is that your defense?"

She whispered, "It is."

"Sister Victoria."

"Sister Beth, did Sister Boudica ever give you the option of not having sex?"

Beth shook her head, "No."

Victoria continued, "Sister Boudica misused her position of authority to convince Sister Beth to have sex. An act we hold sacred. Such misuse should never be tolerated. A person's virginity should be given freely, not as a condition of membership."

I looked around, "Is there any further comment?"

Hanako raised her hand and I recognized her.

"I find such conduct to be intolerable. I will vote to remove Sister Boudica from her office. I will also vote to rescind her membership in our coven."

I said, "If I may, we need to have one idea on the table at a time. We have an accusation of Boudica's infidelity to her office before us. Would anyone else like to speak their mind on this matter?"

Beth raised her hand.

"Sister Beth.'

"I would just like to say that at first, I was scared to lose my virginity. When I had sex with the Professor during the Rite, it was amazing. I was no longer a girl, but in that moment, I became a woman. It was a situation in which I had complete control. I freely gave myself to the Professor and he freely gave himself to me. I forgive Boudica for anything that she did. I think in the long run she had my best interests in mind." Beth sat down.

"Anyone else?" I looked around and only saw shaking heads, "Very well. Because this is a sensitive topic, I was thinking that a secret ballot is probably in order. Would that be acceptable to the sisterhood?"

I saw nodding heads. Several said, "Yes."

"In that case, we need some slips of paper and something to put them in."

Sarah jumped up and came back with some index cards, pencils, and a small basket.

"Thank you, Sister Sarah. The first vote is whether or not Sister Boudica is guilty of violating her office as high priestess. Please write guilty or not guilty. If each of you would write your vote on the paper, then fold it in half, I'll collect it in this basket."

I stood and walked around, collecting the ballots, my tumescent cock flopping back and forth in my open robe. Several sisters touched my leg.

"I'll step out into the kitchen to tally the vote."

The vote was unanimous, twelve guilty votes. That meant that even Boudica voted for her guilt.

I returned to the room, "The vote is unanimous. Sister Boudica is guilty."

Immediately the room began to buzz. I whacked the gavel, "Order."

The sisters fell quiet.

"If I am correct, that means that Boudica is no longer our high priestess. Is that correct?"

Victoria spoke up, "That is correct, Professor."

"I think, our next order of business is whether or not Sister Boudica should be allowed to stay in the coven. Does that sound reasonable?"

Louise said, "I think that would be wise."

"It has long been a tradition in parliamentary bodies that people alternate speaking for and against the measure. Would someone like to speak in favor of removing Sister Boudica? The chair recognizes Sister Hanako."

"What Sister Boudica has done is a violation of everything we hold sacred. She violated a trust. A sacred trust. I cannot be a part of any organization that has her as a member. If the sisterhood votes to retain her, then I will resign my membership."

"Thank you. Sister Boudica."

"I freely admit my guilt. I voted so myself. I have sinned against you. I beg your forgiveness. Beth has forgiven me. The Professor has forgiven me. I beg you to forgive me and allow me to stay with you, not as high priestess, but as a simple sister."

"Someone for removal. Sister Victoria."

"I am torn my sisters." Her British accent seemed so formal, "I see Sister Boudica's human frailty. I too have felt the desire to bear a child, to bring a new life into the world. Nevertheless, I never used subterfuge to impregnate myself. I know that the Professor has been held blameless, but I feel that he should have been given a choice. I know that Beth feels that things have turned out for the best, but she should have been given a choice. Many of you come from the Christian tradition where the concept of forgiveness holds great weigh. The Wicca I learned teaches restitution for doing wrong rather than asking for forgiveness. It comes from pagan tribal villages where the village elders focused on restoring the harmony of the tribe rather than on crime and punishment. So, I think the question is not whether or not she should remain a member, but rather what restitution should Boudica provide to our community? For some, that restitution may be ostracizing her from the coven. For others it may be something less severe."

"Sister Bridget."

"Just as Sister Victoria says, I came from a different tradition where forgiveness is typically given when asked for. I do like the idea of restitution. Our criminal justice system uses restitution. I think that is a good idea. I am in favor of keeping her in the coven. I ask Sister Hanako to also stay with us. I love all of you. You are my chosen family now that my birth family has rejected me for being a witch. All of you are dear to me."

I looked around and no one else wanted to speak, "Seeing no other speakers, the second vote is whether or not Sister Boudica shall be removed from coven membership. An 'yea' vote means she will leave. A 'nay' vote keeps her in the membership. Once again, I'll collect your votes in this basket."

I took the basket and went to the kitchen. There were two 'yea' votes, eight 'nay', and two abstentions.

I returned to the room and announced the vote.

Hanako immediately stood, "That is unfortunate. I hereby resign my membership in the coven. Farewell my sisters. I truly love you all." She passed through the door.

Amy groaned, "And we're back to twelve."

I hit the gavel, "I think we have two more issues. What shall be Sister Boudica's restitution? Sister Louise."

"First, we can no longer call her Boudica. She must revert back to her given name now that she is no longer the high priestess."

Boudica stood, "My name is Virginia. My family always called me Ginny. I would be grateful if you used that name."

I said, "Very well. What shall be the restitution for Sister Ginny? Sister Victoria."

"We have the principle of three-fold return. It follows that to overcome her evil deeds, she must do three times that in good deeds. I suggest that it is difficult to measure the extent of her evil deeds. Perhaps we should set some number of months of additional service to the coven."

I said, "Sister Ginny, how do you feel about that?"

Tears were streaming down her face, "I am so grateful to you, my sisters. I will serve you for as long as you think is necessary. The extent is measurable, Sister Victoria. Six times I violated the Great Rite. Twice more I violated the tenets of our faith. Three times eight is twenty-four. My restitution should be some multiple of twenty-four."

I looked around, "Does that seem reasonable?" Heads were nodding, "What multiple shall she be given? Sister Louise."

"Twenty-four months seems like a long time, that's two years. Might I suggest one multiple?"

Heads were nodding. I said, "All those in favor of twenty-four months of restitution?"

"Aye."

"Any opposed?

I looked at Ginny. Her luscious breasts were wet with tears and they glistened in the warm light, "Sister Ginny, the coven has voted for twenty-four months of restitution. Is that acceptable to you?"

"It is. Thank you, Professor."

I said, "One last item of business, we need a new high priestess. Sister Victoria, didn't you say that Louise is qualified."

Victoria smiled, "Yes, Sister Louise is qualified and has been granted the third degree by a sister coven."

"Thank you, Sister Victoria. Do we need to cast votes, or will a voice vote suffice?"

Victoria said, "We've had enough drama for today. All those in favor?"

A chorus of 'aye' echoed through the room.

I said, "Sister Louise, I will be happy to hand the gavel to you."

Louise took it from me, "How about a round of applause for Professor Richard."

The coven cheered.

Louise said, "As a high priestess, I must adopt a new name. When I was preparing the Professor for the Great Rite, he called me Terry. I would like to adopt that name. I think it is time that we retired to the hot tub for a moon bath. All those in favor of adjourning say 'aye'."

There was a scattered response as everyone started moving toward another door.

I decided I needed to finish my mead and sweets and stayed seated. The sisters filed out.

A naked Karoline came over, "Professor?"

"Yes, Karoline with a 'K'."

She knelt before me and took my penis into her mouth.

I pulled her up, "Come up here, my dear."

She smiled and straddled me, wrapping her arms around my neck, that fine ass on my lap. I placed my hands on her ass.

Karoline got very close, her breasts touching my chest, "It is so nice having you in the coven." She gently kissed me, "Wow." She kissed me again, "Boudica, I mean Ginny, has been bringing in men from the outside so I can learn how to properly prepare a lingam."

AKA give a blow job. "Would you like me to take up that role?"

"Would you please, Professor? You feel so good in my mouth. I could suck you and lick you all day. Your seed tasted so good when I came to your house. I would feel so much more comfortable being with you than with unknown men. You treat me with respect. Those men always made me feel uncomfortable. Demanding and sometimes abusive. I kind of felt like a whore. I don't know if they paid to be with me, but it was awful."

"It will quite literally be my pleasure."

"Oh, thank you." She kissed me leading with her tongue. Both arms were around my neck, her breasts pressed into my chest. I could feel her pubes on my cock. She eased off and whispered into my mouth, "Wow. Since you're our high priest now, could I also have sex with you?"

"Boudica, I mean Ginny, told me that the sisters would want to be with me. I would be happy to have any kind of sex you would like."

Karoline kissed me and I pulled her against me. She eased off and petted my face, "It is going to be so wonderful having you around. I'll find a time that works for both of us."

She got up and gave my cock a little pull. Then she knelt down and gave me a minute or two of great sucking.

I smiled down at her, "That's so nice."

Karoline got up and moved toward the door. What a fine ass!

I sat back and took a drink of mead. I was expecting it to be sweet since mead is fermented honey, but it wasn't at all. There were some floral notes and maybe a hint of cloves. It had a rich dark color, but was clear, not cloudy. The honey cake was delicious.

Ginny appeared in the doorway, "Professor, can I talk to you?"

I set down my mead, "Certainly, my dear."

Ginny sat on my lap, straddling me. I cupped her ass cheeks. Her tear-streaked breasts touched my chest, her pussy pressed against my tumescent cock, "If my professors in college held office hours like this, I'm sure I would have graduated magna cum laude."

I chuckled and couldn't believe how lucky I was. Beautiful, naked women were coming and sitting on my lap.

Ginny wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, "Thank you for being a fair arbitrator." Tears were still flowing.

"I think I was just doing my job. You don't need to thank me."

Tears were landing on my chest, "I'm sorry for crying on you. I'm just so grateful for the wisdom, compassion, and justice that you showed. We're so blessed to have found you."

"You are welcome."

"It is so nice having you here. If all my sisters weren't waiting for you to come out to the hot tub, I'd fuck you right here."

"They're waiting for me?"

"I told you. You are going to be very popular. What I really wanted to know was: were you serious about helping me conceive?"

"Yes."

She kissed me, "It is far too early to know if I'm pregnant from last Monday. I pray that I have been blessed. I would love to set up a regular time to make love with you."

"We'll find a time."

Ginny pressed her body against me and pressed her tongue into my mouth. She eased off and spoke into my mouth, "Thank you."

Someone cleared their throat. Maria was hovering behind Ginny, "When you're done with Ginny, can I talk to you Professor?"

Ginny stood up, "I'm done. Thank you, Professor."

She leaned in and kissed me again. I cupped her breasts hanging so nicely in front of me.

"Maria, how may I help you?"

She straddled me as Ginny had. Maria was buxom with youthful, full breasts. Dark areolae matched her brown skin. She had a bit of a spare tire and a shapely ass. She pressed herself against me and I felt her pubes on my cock. She gently kissed me.

I grasped her ass cheeks, "Maria, I have to tell you that when you came to prepare me for the Great Rite, in my mind I gave you the name Maria in honor of West Side Story. Little did I know that that was your real name."

She smiled at me, "That is so sweet. Professor, I have a big ask."

"Yes, my dear."

"Like Ginny, I would like to become a mother. Would you consider fathering a child with me? I would not hold you responsible for support."

"I would be honored to be your child's father."

"Tonight is the eclipse. My body is ready. My temperature indicates I'm ovulating. It could be very special if the child was conceived under the blood moon."

"I think we can arrange that."

Maria threw her arms around my neck and passionately kissed me, "You are going to make a wonderful high priest."

She got up and grabbed my cock, "How nice."

She knelt down and began sucking on me, "Oh, you are so nice."

Maria got up, "You're going to join us in the tub?"

"Be right out."

I watched her hips sway as she walked out the door. I took another sip of mead. I held it up to the light, admiring the color.

"Good stuff, isn't it?" Louise/Terry leaned in the doorway.

"It's very good."

"Juanita and Maria brew it. They've gotten it down to a science." She walked over to me and sat on my lap, straddling me. She put her arms around my neck, "I understand that this is the way you have been holding court."

Terry had large breasts that hung down even with her elbows. Her long nipples pointed downward. Her hair had some streaks of grey. She had a flat butt and a bit of a stomach.

I smiled, "Karoline started it."

"I like it. Maria told us what you're going to do for her. I think that's very kind."

"Is this a common problem, that the sisters can't find partners?"

"Yes. It has been going on for years. Most men are hesitant to commit to being with a witch." She kissed me, "The sisters are going to be asking to be with you a lot."

"Ginny said that probably at least once a week for each."

"Probably more than that. Other than Victoria and me, these women are in the prime of their lives. Having a man around that is sexually available will be something they are all going to want to take advantage of."

"How about you, Terry?"

"I would love to be with you, but I don't want to burden you."

"Terry, you won't be burdening me."

She kissed me, "Some time we are going to have to go over your high priest duties and prepare you for your examination."

"We'll find time for that too. I'm thinking that after this semester, I'm going to have to cut back on my academic duties and commit more time to the coven."

Terry kissed me again, "Would you like to join the sisters in frolicking? They're out by the hot tub."

"Sounds like a wonderful idea."

I set my robe aside. As I stood, I felt a little tipsy. I realized I hadn't had any dinner.

"Terry, perhaps we have something more to eat than honey cakes and mead?"

She took my hand and led me to the kitchen.

Juanita was working at the counter, "Ah, Professor! I am happy you have been us. That's not right." She spoke with an accent, "Be with us. I am happy you be with us."

Everything about Juanita was large: large breasts, large areolae, large nipples, substantial hips and butt. She exuded happiness. She stepped over and threw her arms around my neck, pulling me down for a kiss. "Professor, you make me a happy woman!"

Terry said, "Juanita, do we have something for the Professor to eat?"

"Sí, maybe jamon sandwich. Maybe humus."

I smiled, "Humus and a jamon sandwich would be wonderful. Where is the mead?"

"Ah! You like our mead? Maria and me we make."

Terry brought over a bowl of humus and some slices of pita bread and placed it before me.

Juanita asked, "What else on your sandwich?"

"Maybe some queso?"

"Hablas español?

"Un poco."

Juanita laughed, "You are a good man for trying, no?"

I laughed, "Sí, señora."

Terry placed another glass of mead in front of me and Juanita handed me the sandwich.

I nodded, "Gracias."

Juanita came behind me and started rubbing my shoulders, "Professor, I was the first with sex for you at the Great Rite."

"I know. That was very nice."

"Su pene is very nice. You are a nice lover. Maybe you will be my lover again?"

"I plan on it."

"Gracias, Professor. You are a good man. You will help Boudica and Maria become mothers, yes?"

"Yes."

"Maybe someday you help me to become a mother too?"

I looked over at Terry who was smiling.

Terry said, "I told you that you will be popular."

"Juanita, I will be a father to your baby. Maybe not tonight though. First, I need to help Maria."

Juanita continued massaging my shoulders. I finished my sandwich and the last of the humus.

She turned the chair around, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me. A tear was tracking down her cheek. She spoke into my mouth, "My dream is to have babies. May La Diosa bless me. Gracias, Professor."