The Sex Crystals Pt. 02

Story Info
Daughter loses anal cherry then gets daddy.
4.8k words
4.59
18.6k
24

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This story follows on directly from part one. Originally, it was all one story, but I decided to split it up to break up the parts some people wouldn't want to read. Maybe that was a mistake, but there you are.

Thank you to those who left comments after part one. I especially liked one that had an interesting proposed future to the story that I regret to say was considerably better than what I had already come up with. Notwithstanding, I hope you enjoy part two.

On the settee, Aimee was both disgusted and impressed in equal measure. The idea of her brother fucking their mother was disgusting, of course. (Is it? a voice her mind asked.) but he'd done a really good job from what she could tell. Her own, limited, sexual experiences had been short-lived things that had been over in a few moments. She'd only slept with two guys and neither had been up to much. Her brother, on the other hand, had done a really decent job on their mother. She didn't want to admit it to herself, but she was really quite jealous.

That realisation hit her at about the same time as her orgasm and only then did she recognise that she had been rubbing herself above her jeans, whilst watching her brother and mother rutting a few feet away. She gasped and moaned and tried to keep it quiet, but her father knew. She knew her father knew. Her father had barely taken his eyes off her in the last few minutes. He'd barely watched as his son fucked his wife, because his entire attention had been focused on his little girl. And that was just the way that Aimee liked it.

Aimee was not as shy as Robbie, despite what their mother thought. Oh, she wore unimpressive, shapeless clothes at home - especially around her mother - but she was really a bit of a temptress and loved to tease her father. When she thought she could get away with it (in other words, when her mother was not around) she would walk in front of her father and just exaggerate the hips and push her tits out a little more by walking with a slightly straighter back.

And her father watched, even though he didn't realise he did. He never touched her and he never seemed to have that hard kind of reaction that she wanted to see, but it wasn't because he wasn't watching.

Now, she was cumming just a foot from him and he was watching her, she knew. Watching her and admiring her and maybe even wanting her.

But the man who spoke to her was not her father, but Will. "Like that did you, slut?" he hissed in her ear.

"How dare you call my daughter that," Mike demanded and gun or no gun it still could have ended badly for Will but Will pushed his hand into Mike's face and covered his mouth.

"Shut it, you little fucker," Will said, not taking his eyes off Aimee. "She's just cum from watchin' yer son fuck yer missus. Cum - right there on the chair! Groaned and moaned like a cheap little whore, so if'n I wanna call her a slut then a slut is what she is! She likes it when a man takes control - she said so. Din't ya?"

Aimee nodded in fright, but also in shame. And also with just a hint of want. She did love a man taking control. Perhaps not this man, who she still didn't like despite him being clean and having the nicest cock she'd ever seen up close (except, perhaps, for Robbie, but she didn't dare admit this even to herself yet - and anyway, she'd not really gotten the best look at Robbie's cock). But generally? Yes. She stared at him, initially looking at his face, but the crystal around his neck wouldn't leave her mind alone. She found her gaze constantly being drawn to it.

"So I'm gonna take control," Will said. "And yer little girl is gonna like it - or at least do it - or the last thing you're gonna see is your brains exploding across her cute little face." As if to emphasise the point, Tim tapped his hand on the pocket with the gun in it.

"What... are you going to do?" Aimee asked, surprised at how calm and relaxed and she felt, not to mention how...interested she was. Her eyes were staring into the fire inside the purple crystal Will wore. It... spoke to her? That was ridiculous, of course, but it felt right. Almost like the crystal was telling her what to do. No, not telling. Suggesting. Pushing her inhibitions away. Leading her to where she wanted to go.

"Nothin' you don't want me to do," Will answered. "Ain't gonna rape ya!"

Aimee relaxed a little more. Like with Robbie and Sarah (although Aimee did not know this), the crystal knew all about her. What she wanted. What she liked. How she played with her pussy every night, plunging her fingers inside herself over and over until she fell asleep, exhausted from the number of orgasms she had given herself.

And how she loved watching porn and the kinds of videos she had stored away on her tablet, which only she had access to. The one with the ballerina having her tights ripped open by her male co-star and fucked, roughly. The one with the girl sucking the group of guys to completion grinning and laughing as they caked her face and body with cum. The one with the stranger who came in through the window and forced himself on the sweet, innocent young teen in her bedroom. The follow-up where the girl pretended to be asleep as the stranger came in and "forced" himself on her again.

"But I am gonna fuck ya," Will continued. "Fuck ya right here in front of yer daddy and make him watch as you cum all over my big cock!"

Aimee gasped, but not in fright. The idea that Will wanted to fuck her didn't surprise her (nor disgust her as it might have only a short while ago). Instead, it intrigued her. And the fact that her father would watch her was just mind-blowing. Her father would watch and get jealous and then, maybe... she didn't allow her thoughts to reach their logical conclusion.

Will wasn't overly gentle as he grabbed Aimee by the arm and stood her up. She screamed, slightly, but only for a moment. She knew what was about to happen to her and she was kind of looking forward to it. Her thoughts rested on her father. Her father was going to watch this man fuck her! He was going to see how well she took a cock and then he might... oh!

Will stood her in front of him. "Let's see how you take directions," he said. "Fuckin' strip!"

"I... I don't want to," she said unconvincingly.

"Either you strip, or I'll get our Davey to do it and he ain't gentle. That pretty shirt you got on will be ripped to fuck and yer jeans'll be in bits around yer ankles. And our Davey likes to bite!" This was bullshit, Will knew. Davey was possibly the gentlest man Will had ever met (which maybe explained why Tim loved him so much), but with his missing teeth and his perpetual look of detached lunacy, he looked threatening enough and that would have to suffice.

Aimee nodded and pulled her t-shirt over her head. Like her mother, Aimee wore a bra that was a little too small (though in her case it was because she hated the idea of spending what little money she had on a new one when this one so nearly fitted) but her breasts didn't overflow the bra like Sarah's did. Nevertheless, it was quite skimpy and some of the lace was a little ripped and she was showing a lot of side-boob that the bra wasn't really designed for.

The worst rips in the material were to the left, which happened to be the side facing her father who was now starting to hyperventilate a little at how beautiful his daughter was. He loved his wife - desperately. But he maybe loved his daughter just a little more.

"Nice," Will said. "Get rid of it," he pointed to the bra. Aimee did that movement that almost all females over the age of about twelve seem to know instinctively and which men never really seem to master and the bra fell to the floor. Unlike Sarah, Aimee made no effort to cover herself. She was exposed, yes - but she was enjoying it and from the sound of his increasingly laboured breath, so was her father.

Aimee fiddled with the button and zip on her jeans and removed them, along with her shoes and socks. She wore underwear, though they were skimpy and - like the bra - slightly ripped. Will nodded at her and she slid them down her legs. Aimee didn't bother to stand. Instead, she knelt and leaned forwards towards Will's cock which, she was now certain, was the most beautiful cock she had seen in her young life. This move also had the effect of pushing her arse and her pussy out towards her father whose breathing became yet more laboured.

Joining Mike in struggling to breathe normally was Robbie, who had now gotten off his mother and was staring, open-mouthed and drooling at his sister. In all his sister's life Robbie had never dreamed of doing anything carnal with her, but she was very beautiful - perhaps even more than his mother - and he was starting to get some very un-brotherly feelings.

Sarah also gaped at her daughter. Aimee was practically Sarah's mini-me, although Sarah had been too self-obsessed to see it. Her daughter dressed in those shapeless things because Sarah bought them for her and now Sarah realised that she bought them to hide how beautiful her little girl was.

Aimee started to suck on Will's cock. "Oh, yeah," he groaned. "That's good! So fuckin' nice! Do this a lot, do ya?"

Aimee didn't want to take this beautiful cock out of her mouth, so she simply shook her head slightly and vocalised to the negative.

"You should," Will said as he put his head back and closed his eyes. "You could charge! What d'ya think about that, eh? A line of boys queueing up to pay ya to suck 'em! You and yer mam, both!"

Aimee groaned as the idea filled her mind as much as the cock filled her mouth. A mother-daughter tag-team suck-fest? The idea had merit!

"I'm gonna take charge again," Will said after a few minutes. "Don't wanna come in yer mouth," he continued as he pulled out of her. Aimee groaned in frustration. "Oh! So you like it when a guy comes in yer mouth, eh?" Aimee nodded. "Well, we'll see what we can sort out for you later," Will continued. "But fer now, spin round! Gonna fuck yer, now!"

Aimee gladly turned around. This had the effect of putting her face-to-face with her father who was practically drooling over her. Inwardly, Aimee grinned. Outwardly, she licked her lips like a cheap whore.

Will knelt behind her and licked her pussy. Aimee was shocked and gasped. Her two previous lovers had never done this for her, though she had seen it in porn (the whole family liked watching porn, though none knew this about any of the others). It surprised her, but it also pleased her. "Oh, fuck," she gasped. "That's... so good!" She rolled her eyes and emphasised her enjoyment to titillate her father. But she was fucking enjoying it, too.

"Glad yer like it," Will said and licked her again, this time dragging his tongue up from her pussy to her butthole.

"Oh, shit! Fuck! Yes! Wow!" Aimee was in love. Not with Will, but with what Will was doing to her. She swore she would never let any man fuck her again until he'd done this for her first.

Will plunged his tongue in and out of her pussy and her arse, seeming to change from one to the other ever few moments. Aimee gasped and moaned and felt her orgasm start to build. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fucking hell! Oh, shit! I'm gonna cum" Gonna fucking CUM! OH, FUCKKK!" Cum, she did and her father almost lost all control as he watched the look of ecstasy on his daughter's face. Aimee didn't see him, though. Her eyes were tightly shut as she ploughed through her orgasm.

Eventually, she came down from her high. "Oh, fuck me," she gasped.

"I intend to," Will said and, in a single movement, knelt up and plunged his cock inside her.

"Oh, FUCK! Shit! Bastard!" Aimee screamed. "Fucking fuck! You're fucking huge!"

"Good, innit?"

"No!" Aimee screamed and, for the first time, her father was truly concerned for her. He began to get up, but saw movement from Tim from the corner of his eye and sat down again.

"Stop! Stop it! You're hurting her!" Mike screamed.

Will ignored him and kept pumping. Aimee screamed again but her screams turned to groans as she became used to the huge cock in her pussy. Within half a minute she was gasping and moaning and thoroughly loving life again. "Oh, fuck! Yes! Oh, fucking hell, yes! Oh god! Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Faster! Faster, you fucker! Do it! I'm not a fucking china doll! Fuck me!"

Will did, harder and faster. Soon, Aimee was groaning and gasping again. "Oh, fuck! Yes! Gonna cum! Hard! Gonna cum on your big cock!" she opened her eyes and saw her father staring at her with lust and adoration on his face. "Fuck me," she gasped again - talking to Will, but staring at her father. "Fuck me harder! Make my father watch as you make me fucking cum on your cock! Watch me, daddy! Watch me as I cum! Oh, FUCK! Oh, SHITTT! OHHH, FUUUCCKKK!" Her new orgasm ripped through her and she gasped and shuddered and mewled with joy.

Slowly, she came down again."Oh, fuck me! Do it! Fucking cum, you bastard! Fucking cum in me! Do it! I wanna feel you cum!"

Will nodded and then...withdrew from her pussy. "What? What are you doing?" Aimee asked.

"Gonna cum," Will answered. "But not there."

Aimee assumed he would come round and make her suck him again, which she was more than happy to do, but instead, Will rolled his slicked-up cock around her butt-hole. A horrifying realisation hit her. "No!" she screamed. "No! Not there! Please! Not there! I've never done that!"

"Your gonna love it," Will said. "Girls love it once they get used to it. And guys love to do it."

"But, it's too small," Aimee tried, desperately. It wasn't until much later that she realised that she could have simply moved, but for some reason she didn't. Inside her mind, she could see the crystal around Will's neck and imagined it glowing brightly. It was still telling her what she wanted. Aimee had seen anal on porn sites before and had initially been disgusted by it, but people seemed to enjoy it. Now the crystal was telling her how much she would enjoy it. And what the crystal wanted, she would give it. Already her mind was moving from rejection to submission.

"It won't be for long," Will said and pushed forwards. The tip of his cock entered her arsehole and he held it there for a moment.

"Oh, shit! Fuck! Stop! No! Ow! It fucking HURTS!" Aimee screamed. Now Mike did stand up and fuck the gun. If he was going to die, he was going to die saving his daughter from this fucker! He took two steps towards Will, who simply pushed him away. He was reasonably well-built but Mike had ten pounds on him and so it was a massive surprise to see Mike shoved aside like a bead curtain. He tripped over his own feet and fell to the ground. Before he had landed, Will had pushed forwards again and now about half of him was inside Aimee's arse.

"Ow! Fucking Shit! Fucker! Bastard! Fucking STOP!" Aimee shouted and now Robbie was up and stepping forwards, but he suddenly found himself wrapped in a pair of strong arms as Davey grabbed him from behind.

"I wouldn't," Davey said. "Will will be all the way inside soon and she'll love it then." Robbie wanted to speak, but one of Davey's hands covered his mouth and he couldn't do more than utter a muffled scream.

There was nothing muffled about Aimee's screams, however. "Shit! Fuck! Arrrggh! Oh! Fuck!" Screw the fucking crystal, this shit hurt!

Will stopped. He was now nearly two-thirds inside. Aimee gasped and got her breath back. After a few moments she came to realise that, actually, it didn't hurt as much as it had just moments ago. It wasn't fun, that was for certain, but it was becoming bearable.

Will withdrew a little and pushed in again, slowly. Aimee felt him move and it didn't hurt anything like as much as it had before. Around Will's neck, the crystal glowed, happily. It pointed out what she needed to do and how much nicer it would feel in just a few moments, if she persisted. Aimee nodded in agreement to a voice only she could hear. Will rocked, slowly again and now it really did begin to feel better. "Oh! Shit! Fuck! Yeah! Slower! Like that! Oh, fuck! That's... oh, fuck!"

Will pushed in, slowly for a few moments, until he was all the way in. Then he stopped. Mike had untangled himself on the floor, but was now frozen in place as Tim had the barrel of the gun against his temple. Robbie was still unable to get out of Davey's grip and Sarah... was watching the whole thing with a vaguely nonchalant look on her face. Will began to move.

"Oh! Ah! Oh! Fuck! Wow! Oh, shit! You're in my fucking arse!" Aimee cried, but what had been screams moments before were gasps of pleasure now. "You're fucking my arse! And it feels... fucking amazing! Oh, fuck! Oh, shit! Oh, wow! Oh, fuck my arse, you bastard! Fuck it! Oh, god! I've got to do this again! Oh, fuck! Oh, shit! Oh, wow!" Aimee began to hump back on Will's cock. "Oh, fuck me! Oh, god! Yeah! Oh, fuck! I love it! Fuck my arse! Fuck it! Fuck it! Do it! Cum in my fucking arse!"

"I'm gonna," Will grunted and, moments later, he did. "Oh, shit! FUCKKK!" He pumped his cum deep inside her arse. Aimee groaned in pleasure. The crystal glowed with joy. Everyone in the room felt better.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Oh, wow!" Aimee gasped. "It's... oh, fuck!!" She saw her father, who was staring at her again, the gun long gone from his head. "Oh, fuck, daddy! I never knew! Oh, god! Promise me you'll do it!"

"What?" Mike shook his head as he tried to clear his confusion.

"When you fuck me! Promise you'll fuck my arse! It's fucking amazing!" She crawled forwards towards him and Will's deflating cock fell out of her behind.

Mike gaped. "I'm not going to do that! I'm not going to... to fuck you! That's disgusting!"

"Am I, daddy? Am I really?" Aimee simpered at her father. "I'm disgusting? For wanting you to do to me what Robbie did to mummy?"

Mike turned his face away so that his daughter could not see the conflict on his face. But she didn't need to see his face. She had seen the bulge in his pants jump when she'd said he would fuck her.

Moreover, so had Will. "Dirty fucker wants to fuck his own daughter," he announced to the room. Several people nodded back.

"No," Mike whispered, but it was useless and he knew it. He turned to face Will and the bright crystal flashed in his mind. It told him things. He resisted. "I don't... I don't want to want it," he told the crystal, but the crystal didn't want to listen. It told him more things.

"But you do, daddy," Aimee said in response to what he had said. She had reached him now and she put her hands on his face and turned it towards him. "You want to. Don't you?"

Mike listened to the crystal as it told him exactly what he truly wanted and reminded him about the videos he had been watching. The one where the man watched his step-daughter fuck her boyfriend and, once the boyfriend had snuck out of the house, the man had come up to his daughter and made her suck him and fuck him as a punishment that both of them could enjoy. The one with the ridiculous plotline (even for porn) where the step-daughter got "stuck" with her head under the bed and her arse in the air and her step-father - instead of helping her to get out - simply flicked her skirt over her back and fucked her arse. The similarly unlikely one where the step-daughter sneaked into her parents' bedroom and slyly fucked her step-father whilst her mother slept, completely ignorant, just inches away.

Mike didn't want to want it, but he did. Defeated, he nodded once.

"Yes," Sarah whispered - but everyone heard her. "Oh, Mike," she said, louder, "you'll love it. Fucking a stranger was nice, but fucking our son was incredible! Fuck her! Fuck her hard! Fuck her like you fuck me! Give her what she needs! Give her what you need! Take the little slut and fuck her brains out! And you," she pointed at Robbie who was now free of Davey's hold. "Come here and fuck me again!"

12