The (Sex) Drug

Story Info
Slut drug - Addicted!
2.5k words
4.61
16.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers

Carli and I were young Lovers.

We ran with a Party-crowd, and tried every drug.

We barely graduated High School, although, if we'd applied ourselves, we could have easily gotten into college. We'd rather party.

We worked as Servers in restaurants. She was a petite Doll-baby. She flirted and teased; the guys tipped her well. I was just as good a Server. I knew how to "turn the tips" as well. I emitted a casual sexuality. I never cut my hair; it was long and "perfect". It flowed down to my shoulder blades. People often commented on my hair.

Our tips netted lots of cash, spent on partying; our primary objective.

We started getting invited to some pretty swanky parties. We turned it on, she dressed in sexy little come-fuck-me outfits; I dressed in metro-sexual, bi-boy outfits, and we flittered around the well-to-do party crowd. We'd left our original party mates way behind; we were moving up!

The drugs were cleaner; better highs, and less side effects.

One particular party, night turned into the next day. I woke up naked, in a strange bed, my clothes nowhere in sight. My cock was raging hard; some kind of morning super-wood! My hair was splotched with dried.....cum?

I wrapped myself with a sheet and headed out, piecing together the night's activities. I remembered smoking some coke...in a windowless bedroom, sipping wine, "Were we still at that house?"

It was coming back to me...."Oh my!" I remembered some type of orgy! Carli sucked off a dude, while getting fucked....I sucked off some other guy, and ALSO got fucked. Somebody teased my cock...."Did I cum?" I wanted to cum so bad! I had to find Carli! "What time was it?" We had to be at work! "What the fuck?! What happened last night!?"

Carli was naked, asleep on a couch, (naked and legs splayed wide), her shaved pussy gaping. I shook her, and her eyes fluttered. She smiled upon seeing me, "You had quite the night!"

I replied, "I don't remember much. Come on, we need to get to work."

"You don't remember? Ha! I'll tell you on the way."

I asked, "Where are our clothes?"

She laughed, throwing me some (girls) shorts and a top, "Your clothes are gone. We lost them in a bet," also putting on shorts and a top...no underwear.

I drove and she talked, "You're a porn star. You sucked cock, AND LOVED IT! While the cameras rolled!"

I strained to remember, "I have vague memories. I'd never been so high, and horny! What was that drug?"

Carli, "They called it, Lax, and you couldn't get enough. You said shit I never imagined I'd hear you say."

"Like what?"

"For starters, that you were totally bi-sexual, and you PROVED it. And you said you wanted to feminized!"

It was coming back to me, "Oh God!"

"Yep. You sashayed around in my panties all night."

"Your panties?"

Carli said, "You'd smoked the Lax, and wanted to fuck, in the worst way! You and everyone else wanted me to get naked, and I said no, and you bet me I'd get naked in front of everyone."

"Oh man! I remember!"

Carli said, "Once you gave me that drug, the Lax, I couldn't help myself. I was so horny! I just let you guys undress me!"

"I said I would wear your panties if you'd get naked."

"Right, they put collars on us. And we strolled around the party, me naked, and you in my panties. Then we smoked more of the Lax, and the orgy started."

"I remember! They cuffed my hands behind and then cinched them to the collar. I was so horny!"

Carli added, "We were the night's entertainment. The whole party fucked us. We were in some basement room, a sex room. You begged to cum, and they kept you right on the edge, and you agreed to anything, and it was all filmed. Lights, mounted cameras, microphones, the works."

I remembered, "Oh man! I told them I'd be their slave!"

"Their SISSY slave," Carli corrected.

That night, at work, some of the Partiers, arrived, and I was their Server, "Hey T-Rub! Are you still wearing Carli's panties?"

I just smiled; trying to remember.

"T-Rub? He called me T-Rub.....and then it came back to me. They/we were feminizing me, and I was INTO it, and said, "I've always wanted to be girl...Rub my tits." Someone teased my nipples and I groaned, "Oh my tits! Rub my tits!" Over and over, and they obliged, and I squealed, pumping my hips, begging for release, and they started calling me T-rub.

I never did cum! I was still horny! As the night's debauchery came back to me, I was humiliated and excited at the same time. I wanted more, I wanted to try that drug again, the Lax.

After work, we went back to Party-Central, where they pulled out the Lax. I smoked a bit, along with everyone else. I vowed to keep it under control. The previous night's activities were shown on a Big-screen in their basement.

We smoked a little more Lax, and I nearly ran to the bathroom. (They called it Lax because it made you need to poop. Really poop! My bowels were EMPTY).

I became wildly horny; same as the previous night.

Carli had promised me wild sex upon my return from the bathroom.

It crossed my mind to masturbate in the bathroom, but visions of wild sex overruled, and I resisted.

Carli stroked me thru my pants, and I (voluntarily) took off my pants. Anyone glancing our way could see her stroking me while we watched the video. It was weird, seeing myself in a porn video; watching with others.

A close-up of a cock sawing in and out of my mouth. (I was wearing lipstick!) Then cum blasting in my face and hair, and then the cock back into my mouth. The camera panned away, and I was on my knees, my hands cuffed behind, my hard cock outlined in Carli's panties, "Yes Master! Thank you Master!" A woman was stroking my cock thru my panties, and I begged her, "Please make me cum! I'll be your slave! I'll do anything!" Then another cock approached, and I sucked and welcomed his cum. All in the movie before me.

Carli watched, and teased my cock. Then more Lax was presented, and I knew I should resist, but I smoked, I was horny beyond words. Still teasing my cock, Carli said, "Are you ready to be a slave?"

"Yes Mistress!" I was ready! I wanted to be her/their slave!

Our Host informed, "You're going to serve us all, then you can cum."

"Yes Master," we both said.

Then Carli said, "Lets get you ready. Would you like to be a pretty little sissy?"

"Oh YES MISTRESS," I heard myself say.

Then Master said, "Lets get you shaved."

There were multiple people, and all had a fresh new razor. They lotioned my skin and shaved me in place, and in no time, I was hairless. I rinsed in the shower, and a few people joined me, (making sure I didn't beat off). I was sooo horny!

Out of the shower, I was handcuffed and collared. Then my cuffs were cinched to the collar. I was comfortable, but defenseless, and there'd be no escape.

A man named Malcome, who owned the house, produced a butt plug, "This is a special plug; I promise you'll like it. It's very feminizing."

I was so high! I wanted to object, but Carli stroked my cock with one hand, and lubed my anus with the other. It felt sooo good! "That's a good girl," she cooed, as her finger teased my anus. "Now little slave girl, lets get you pugged."

I willingly spread my legs. Carli had fingered my ass many times; (it was one of my favorite activities). She pushed the plug, and my anus gave, and it was lodged in place. I immediately felt a sensation! It was warm, originating at the plug, and coursing thru my genitalia, and flowing thru my entire body. I'd never imagined such a feeling! I was already horny from the Lax; now it was doubled, tripled!

Someone produced thong panties. They fit so well! They caressed my cock and balls, and the rear thong was snug against my butt plug, and we admired me in the mirror, and Carli stroked my cock thru my panties, and whispered, "Good girl. Lets get this on." It was a modified "bra-top" that could be put on without removing my cuffs. It sexily covered just my shoulders and breasts. Then they put high heels on me, and I was a sexy, (helpless) femboi.

I was placed in a (modified) Lazy Boy type chair, and my collar was attached, and my wrists and ankles secured. I was very comfortable, but totally immobile.

The party began; people began to clamor. Some smiled down at me, and then my eyes met this beautiful person. I did a double-take. It was a feminized man, the most beautiful man I'd ever seen. His features were so feminine!

His face was so femmy! Thinned eyebrows, perfect makeup, a thin hairless body.

He smiled, "I'm Darla." His voice was femmy, no maleness at all.

I loved his femmy voice; I wished I could sound like that.

Darla was dressed like me; the sexy boi-top just like mine, only he had cute, pouty little boobies. I wanted to suck his little boobie nipples. He also wore thong panties, and heels.

He smiled down at me, "My new girlfriend!"

He was so sexy!

My cock raged in my panties; his cock barely made a bump.

He had the cutest little "sissy-bump".

He snuggled onto the lounger next to me, and began to whisper.

"I want to seduce you."

"Oh, YES," I replied.

He teased my cock, "Would you like to be my girly-friend for the night?"

"Oh, YES!"

He kissed my lips. He had no stubble; his face was smooth.

His hands moved to my nipples and I groaned.

He whispered, "Your nipples have already begun to change. You are becoming a girly-boi, like me."

I wanted to be a girly-boi, just like Darla.

His hand went down to the gusset of my panties and he pushed on the plug, which made me groan, "I love being fucked like a girl. The Lax keeps my pussy clean and fuckable."

I whimpered, "Oh! I want to be fucked!"

Darla continued, "I'm plugged too. It feels so good! Plus, I cannot cum unless I'm plugged, or being ass-fucked while my clitty is stimulated."

Darla asked, "Will you suck me? Will you make me cum?"

"Oh, yes," I replied. He laid my chair back, and standing before me, removed his thong. His cock was TINY, and his ball-sack was almost non-existent! His body had zero hair. I was enthralled!

He straddled my face, and his soft tiny cock entered my mouth.

"Oh, My clitty," he exclaimed. "Oh, that feels so good! I love your tongue! Like that, just like that! Oh, yes! Tease my clitty! I haven't cum in so long! This is so good!"

He pulled back and squirted something into my mouth; it was lube, but MORE.

It had the same effect as the Lax; everything was so SEXUALIZED!

I sucked his tiny cock, and it was barely hard, but he went on and on, loving my suck-job. He withdrew and lowered and kissed me, "Oh this feels so good! You are so sexy! I love you!"

He remounted my face. I continued sucking his little cock, totally engaged, and I heard his voice, "I'm cumming!"

His tiny cock exploded! Jets of cum blasted, and I swallowed and swallowed!

He pumped in and out; it seemed like buckets of cum! His orgasm was otherworldly! He laid beside me, and kissed me, and thanked me profusely, "That was fantastic! I want you forever!"

I was ready for anything!

I was now a willing Lax-sissy.

I wanted more sex with Darla.

I wanted to fuck Darla. She said she'd be right back, and drifted away.

The drug had taken its effect, I was a Lax-slave.

I was released from the chair. My cuffs, and my sissy-plug, were removed.

As the evening progressed, I enthusiastically served as a sex slave.

I was right on the edge of orgasm, but could not cum! I needed both anal stimulation and cock stimulation, and I never received both at the same time. I laid back and both women and men straddled my hard cock, but I could not cum!

I licked pussies, cocks, and asses. I swallowed cum.

I noticed Carli was with Malcome; she was his sex toy.

Every time the Lax pipe was out, I clamored for it.

I was addicted.

A new video came on. It was a Darla! I wanted to fuck him. I wanted to be him.

He had this perfect femmy body, with boi boobies. Sexy little boi boobies that would be small for a woman, but perfect for a sissy boi. His boobies were outlined by a bikini tan, and the contrast was sooo sexy. What a tan! He/she must lay out in his bikini every day!

I was enthralled with the video, and Carli and Malcome sat on either side of me. Carli lubed my cock and began stroking, while Malcome whispered, "You like?"

Mouth agape, I nodded, "Oh YES!"

I glanced and saw Malcome's face, and answered, "Yes Master," and looked back to the screen. Darla was staring at the camera, straddling a dildo; you could tell it was a large and deep dildo. A beautiful woman stroked his cock, and she said, "You're such a good girl. Cum baby," and ropes of cum shot up onto her sissy chest, all the way to her beautiful boobies.

Malcome had a huge cock. I wanted him to fuck me. I laid back, my ass on the edge while he stood, and he began fucking me.

I knew how it feels to be fucked like a woman, to be taken.

Carli laid beside me, and lubed my cock, and began stroking, "Try to cum as Malcome cums."

"Oh, Yes," I exclaimed.

Malcome began to groan, over and over, "I'm cumming!"

I heard Carli whisper, "Cum baby," and I also came, shooting ropes upon my sissy chest, the same as the video.

"That's a good girl," I heard Carli whisper, as she scooped my cum onto her fingers, and into my mouth.

Carli spoke as she fed me my cum, "You know, we are never going to be the same. You're an addicted sissy. You've always been freaky-femmy. It seems the Lax has released your inner-femmy."

As she said this, a video played, with me totally sissified, sucking and serving cocks, as if I'd done so all my life. I might have tried to deny, but I was watching myself, and getting excited as I watched.

Carli continued, "Malcome owns this place. He's been searching for you. Most people don't get addicted to the Lax, only a rare few, but you are addicted, and you are going to be his house-slave. I'm going to be his Lover."

The pipe was brought to my lips. All I had to do was say NO, and resist, but I couldn't, and Carli stroked my nipples as I inhaled the Lax, falling deeper into my new addicted-sissy existence.

sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers