The Sex Manual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I thought you wanted it," Turner defended his actions, only then remembering the state of his penis as he followed his mother's horrified eyes as they dropped to his groin.

"Oh my god," Laney gazed upon her son's erection. Perfectly formed and as hard a cock as she'd ever seen. Even in her appalled state recognizing its beauty, the flattery it showed...for her. "Please put that away," she managed to request, her voice breaking, barely a whisper as she followed Turner's hands, taking hold of his pride and secreting it away behind the thin veil of his pants. Its presence lingered, a mountain of affection lumping his pajama bottoms.

"What were you thinking?" She repeated, managing to drag her eyes from his groin and look him in the face, avoiding the glistening upon his lips.

"I found a manual!" Turner declared, his initial shock at her reaction diminishing as he was now able to explain himself, seeing the immediate confusion in his mother's eyes and continuing. "A sex manual," he added as if it would answer all of her questions.

"Baby, I..." Laney said. "I don't understand."

"A 'how-to' or something... for sex!" He gladly confided and saw the confusion remain on his mother's face. "Oh, look, I'll just go get it," Turner stated, rising from the daybed, Laney's gaze captured once more by the tower of passion tenting her son's pajamas. Will it not soften, she questioned, as perplexed to what he was referring to, she watched him leave the room.

Alone, she had a moment to reflect. Her son had just gone down on her! Just the thought caused her to blush. Was she to blame for the unnatural act? Had she led him on? Had she wanted it? The final question undebated as Turner re-entered the room holding proudly out before him what she immediately recognized as porn.

"You see," Turner beamed, seemingly unashamed at what had just occurred between them. "A sex manual. I found it at the campground today," he elaborated. "It's why I was home so late."

"Honey..." Laney again paused, words not coming as naturally as normal. "This isn't a manual," she admitted as he resumed his place beside her on the sofa, Turner freely handing over the magazine to Laney's trembling hands, aware of the conversation she was about to have with her son. "This is pornography," she informed him as she examined the barely clothed woman upon the cover. The title 'Guzzlers' almost made her smirk before she remembered the gravity of the situation.

"Ok!?" Turner seemed nonplussed at her revelation. "But I now know why you want to go back to the city," he confessed. "And I just want you to know. I can do it for you!"

"What!?" Laney's head swimming with the information she'd been delivered as she casually turned the pages of the magazine just to be sure of what she believed it detailed, her assumptions correct as she spied bare flesh, cocks, cum.

"Mom, we can do all of this!" Turner moved in closer beside her, his hip touching her own and Laney flinched at the contact.

"No!" The rational part of her brain spontaneously spoke for her. Drumming home the fact it was incest which he inferred. "We can't!" She declared.

"But I want to!" Turner stated. "I really do! And then you wouldn't need to go back to the city!"

It was then Laney realized the magnitude of the problem. This was why it was wrong to have kept him from society for so long. He had no understanding of human relationships, of romantic scruples. None of their books told him of incest. Of right from wrong. No. They had to go back.

"Darling," Laney put aside the magazine and turned once more toward him, lifting a hand and cupping his cheek, her moisture now dried. "This is exactly why we need to leave here."

"But we can do all of this," Turner declared, reaching for the magazine and opening to a random page, Laney peering down to see a woman seated upon a man's face, her hand reaching out to hold his impressive erection.

"No, we can't!" Laney abruptly stated.

"Why?" Turner complained, noting his tone was as whiny as he'd been at the dinner table, aware of how childish he sounded.

"Because I'm your mother for God's sake!" Laney stood, breaking the contact between them that had again become uncomfortable.

"But..." Turner began and Laney cut him off.

"No. End of story. And this..." Laney looked at the magazine in her hand. "I won't have porn in my house!" She strode to the fireplace and dropped the copy of Guzzlers in the kindling bucket beside the hearth.

Looking back at Turner's shocked and upset face, Laney felt the compulsion to go to him; take her son to her breast, and make amends for her admittedly somewhat harsh behavior. But she refrained. It had to end now. His feelings may be hurt but what had occurred on the couch was what she'd feared for the future. Nothing could ever happen between them. Not now, not ever. It was wrong. So very wrong, and she had to nip it all in the bud. They had to leave.

*

For hours Laney lay awake. Barely blinking, staring at the darkened ceiling of her bedroom until finally she'd had enough and crept through the quiet house and into the living room. The magazine remained where it'd been earlier dropped and blushing as she marveled at her hypocrisy, Laney swept it up and stealthily made her way back to her bed, lighting candles to facilitate her misdemeanor.

Her embarrassment remained as she began to thumb through the pages. Porn she'd seen before. Memories of sharing laughter with Turner's father in their early days of courting, leafing through a particularly worn copy of Playboy. Nothing like this. Spread labia and hard cocks. Cum on every other page. On breasts, seeping from pussies, in mouths. Her head swam with the stimulus and her body reacted accordingly, nipples rigid, a hand unconsciously moving to press upon her pubic mound, feeling the dampness and immediately recalling Turner's lips upon her body.

"Oh God," she exhaled and flipped the magazine closed. It was all her fault. Her son's warped sense of what was acceptable sexually. How could he be expected to act differently when she'd been the one to exclude him from society? How could she expect him to move back into everyday life gracefully with no understanding of sexual morays and reservations? If in his mind it was acceptable to go down on his mother without warning or encouragement, how would he be with other women? He'd be a fish out of water. Ostracized. No. Laney concluded. It was wrong to even contemplate moving back to the city at this time, she decided, rising from the bed and moving to the large closet that dominated one side of her room.

Opening the door and dropping to her haunches, Laney took hold of the handle of a suitcase and dragged it from its confines, hefting the large bag up onto the bed before she took in a deep breath.

"No. We can't go back yet," she whispered as she unfastened the buckle and lifted the lid to lay her eyes upon the long-overlooked contents. "Not until he learns," she swept her fingers across the soft items within.

*

With the taste of her on his lips, Turner's erection returned as soon as he entered his bed. There was a desire to go for the magazine. To go against his mother's wishes and once more study its pages but he found he needed nothing further than his memory to achieve relief. Tugging at his penis he released upon his belly with the image of his mother's spread ass implanted in his brain; a restful sleep descending once the orgasmic high diminished.

He awoke to a quiet house and after a small breakfast began his chores. She dominated his thoughts as he loaded fresh soil around the potatoes. He pondered her absence as he planted the new tomato seedlings; furtively eyeing the front door and windows of the cabin for any sign of her appearance as he tilled the earth in preparation for the new season of kale, all despite her proclamation of leaving. By the time he began cutting the firewood, the morning was well advanced and he began to worry his actions the night before, innocent as they'd been, had damaged their relationship irreparably in some way.

It was as he split and piled the last of the logs, did he once again turn to the cabin, only this time his searching wasn't in vain.

For an extended moment, he was unsure as to whom the woman was. Her upper arm leaned against the doorframe as she watched him, her red-painted lips smiling at his obvious confusion.

"Why don't you get cleaned up," Laney suggested as Turner slowly walked toward her, his wide eyes taking time to study her appearance from the toes of her high heels, the amazingly tight dress that hugged every curve of her body, to the makeup upon her face.

"Mom?" Turner almost slack-jawed stopped before her and questioned.

"Go on Honey," she gestured inside. "There are some things we need to discuss."

*

When Turner returned from the bathroom, he found his mother once more in their living room, his eyes just barely able to wrench themselves from her crossed stocking-clad legs to the coffee table where the copy of Guzzlers lay safely rescued from the kindling pile.

"I..." He paused, "...don't get it!" His gaze once more returned to his strangely dressed mother.

Laney couldn't help but smile at his confusion; both at her appearance and certainly the reappearance of the pornography. She herself had been taken aback by the sight of her reflection. Mascara, eyeshadow, and lipstick were applied to her face for the first time in years. A dress and heels surely unseen by Turner and the black thigh-high stockings, their lace trim visible below the hem of her skirt, something he could never have envisaged her wearing. At the window, she'd watched him chopping the wood. His arms flexing. His handmade (by her) t-shirt removed to reveal his muscular torso and again she felt shame and guilt. So much she'd robbed from him. So much she'd denied this attractive virile man. That he remained a virgin at his age, the remembrance of his impressive erection coming to her mind, when obviously so capable, was a travesty. An error of her judgment that in their circumstances, only she could, and should, remedy. Yes, she'd thought to herself, it was her duty. As a teacher. As a woman. As a mother.

"Sit down Honey," Laney said and Turner looked doubtful as to where; Laney patting the couch beside herself to assist her son.

"I don't understand," Turner's eyes again focused on her appearance as he took up her offer, dropping to stare at her legs before slowly trailing up her torso, his gaze captured by an impressive display of cleavage created by her push-up bra.

"I know you don't my baby," Laney offered a sympathetic smile, actually beginning to enjoy the interest her son was showing in her body. She waited for his eyes to once more meet hers before she went on. "It's what we need to talk about."

"We're not going back today, are we?" Turner suddenly looked nervous as his brain deduced explanations for his mother's behavior. "That's why you're wearing..." he again dropped his eyes to her chest as he paused, feasting on the sight of her breasts so conspicuously presented. "...this."

"No Darling," Laney assured him. "And don't fear, we won't be going back to the city just yet. At least not until you're... well until you have more of an understanding about..." And again, Laney paused, studying her son's confused expression. "Look... do you remember when we discussed you getting a girlfriend?" She asked and watched as Turner's face began to blush.

"This is about last night, right?" Turner proposed, not answering. "What I did," he alluded to the outcome of their massage. "I didn't know it was wrong Mom, honest!"

"Oh Baby, I know. And it wasn't... at least, it wouldn't be in different circumstances," she said. "And... with a different woman," she let her statement linger, allowing Turner the time to understand.

"Oh... like, with a girlfriend!?" He questioned and Laney smiled with encouragement.

"Like a girlfriend," she repeated. "Which is why," her eyes panned down to gaze at her own body momentarily before looking at the magazine. "You know, when I first met your father, he had a magazine a little like this," she revealed, reaching out to retrieve it from the coffee table.

"Really!?" Turner straightened in his seat.

"That's right," Laney smiled. "We looked at it together once," she paused searching for the right words. "Which is why... I'm going to let you keep it."

"Seriously?" Turner enthusiastically replied.

"Uh huh," Laney lay the magazine upon her thighs, her knees together as she took a deep breath. "What happened last night was my fault, Turner. Sex is something I should've discussed with you long ago. So... we're going to look through it together," she divulged.

"Just like you and Dad!?" Turner noted, the erection that had been developing in his pants becoming uncomfortable.

"That's right Darling. And any questions you have about what you see... well, I'll do my best to explain. How does that sound?" Laney relaxed somewhat now her plan was voiced.

"I'd like that," Turner agreed, shifting in the couch to tuck a leg under himself, in the process moving his hard-on to a more comfortable position.

Laney noticed the action and prevented a smirk that longed to come.

"So..." She breathed out, looking down at the glossy cover, the attractive blonde wearing a pink satin slip, her hard nipples pressed firmly against the material. "Guzzlers," she read the title and Turner was quick to comment.

"Yeah. What's that mean?" He questioned and Laney, despite her perceived confidence, blushed.

"Well..." she paused. "I think in this context, it might mean cum guzzlers," she heard herself say and couldn't quite believe she was now in this position.

"I don't get it!" Turner was genuinely confused.

"Well cum, c... u... m... is another word for semen Darling," Laney explained feeling hot despite the little clothing she wore. "I believe the title is referring to the women being greedy cum guzzlers," she looked at her son, his face also beginning to color. "They're hungry for men's sperm," she determined, beginning to feel a dampness in her panties.

"Oh..." Turner managed to voice, amazed at the information coming from his mother. "And women eat sper... ah... cum!?"

"Well," Laney had trouble swallowing. "Some women... you see... it's... some women like the taste of..."

"Have you eaten cum Mom?" Turner interrupted, genuinely curious and Laney was taken aback, not expecting the conversation to become so personal so soon.

"Well, I... your father and I... we... let's continue shall we," she deferred, turning the first page to be confronted with the same women from the cover, now naked, continuing through to a new model in an office setting, the dress she wore not dissimilar to her own.

"Hey it's like what you're wearing Mom," Turner enthusiastically commented as he again moved in his seat, his leg brushing against his mother's. "Her undies are way different to yours though," he alluded to the following page, the woman leaning back upon a desk with her bare breasts pulled out of her bra and dress up around her waist revealing blue lace panties above her similarly colored stockings.

"Don't be so sure," Laney smiled as she moved aside the magazine from her thighs and with one hand took hold of her dress, shimmying it up the small distance to her waist, allowing Turner to witness the panties she'd donned for the occasion. "Something like this..." satisfied by his intake of breath, she ran her fingers across the bulge created by her mound and the padding of her dark pubic hair visible through the black lace. "And my bra..." she in turn pulled the front of her dress below her matching push-up brassier, "...is called lingerie. Women will wear it for their man, or sometimes for themselves, just to feel sexy."

"I didn't know you had them," Turner's eyes were still upon her crotch, admiring his mother's panties and what was contained within, so different to the cotton underwear he'd become accustomed to seeking from the laundry hamper, again his penis straining against his pants. "You look so pretty," he willed his eyes up her torso, forbidding them from lingering upon her pouting breasts to look at hers.

"Thank you, Darling," Laney beamed, feeling the dampness in her panties spreading, blushing under his gaze. "Shall we continue?" She swallowed, moving the magazine back onto her thighs but keeping her crotch in clear view.

Without waiting for Turner's approval and acutely aware every motion was now being forensically watched by her son, Laney lifted a hand to her mouth and licked her index finger before turning the page, revealing the woman's co-worker with his hard cock protruding from his pants.

"That's way bigger than mine, Mom!" Turner stated and Laney unwittingly found herself glancing down at her son's crotch, his impressive bulge noticeable.

"Well just like women's breasts," Laney took a deep breath, her heart beginning to beat rapidly as she nonchalantly pulled one and then her other boob from her bra, her nipples hard as her palm brushed against them. "They come in all proportions, Honey. The size isn't that important," she assured him as she reveled in the feeling of her son ogling her exposed chest. "Would you like to take your cock out and show me, Darling?"

Laney watched as Turner's face turned a deep shade of crimson as he managed to lift his eyes from his mother's bare breast.

"Cock?" He questioned.

"Yes, Sweetheart," she smiled compassionately. "Cock is another word for penis. We could also call it your dick. Now come on Son. Take that hard cock out of your pants and show Mommy how big you are Darling!?"

Feeling his heart racing, Turner wasted no time in unbuttoning his fly, pulling forth his erection from its uncomfortable cage to stand proud under his mother's gaze.

"Ah, there it is. Again!" She managed to remain composed. "Now let's see here," she casually reached across to wrap her hand around his girth, gently running her grip up and back down the shaft. "No, there's nothing to worry about here Darling. It's a perfect size."

Turner's body had stiffened along with his cock. His breath held, he gripped the cushion of the couch alongside him as he watched his mother's hand doing what he'd done countless times, only this time, so much better.

"Now this Baby," Laney matter-of-factly stated. "This is called a handjob. Your girlfriend would do this for you as a prelude to sex, usually while you make out... Oh! Actually," she interrupted herself. "That's something I should've discussed earlier. Your first kiss." Not delaying the matter further, Laney's body shifted toward Turner as she leaned her face into her son's, and with his eyes wide, her lips met his.

They'd kissed before. Many times. Even upon the lips. But this, Turner noted, was far different. Her red lips parted to almost nibble at his own and to the best of his ability he mimicked the action despite nervousness causing his jaw to not play along. And then he felt the tongue, accepting it into his mouth with an abundance of her saliva. Such a precious gift. His tongue meeting hers to dance like snakes entangled. And it was over. Her moist lips drew away slowly, a tiny ribbon of saliva stretching between them, loathe to break the intimate connection between mother and son.

"And how was that?" Laney looked into her son's wonderstruck eyes and Turner did nothing to hide his excitement, grinning from ear to ear.

"Awesome!" He reflected. "Can we do it some more?" He asked to which Laney giggled.

"Well, we'll see. We're supposed to be looking at this magazine," she smiled before peering down at her hand still around Turner's even harder dick. "Oh look, now here's something else we can discuss."

Looking on enthralled, Turner watched as Laney squeezed up the length of his cock, her thumb running up the underside of his shaft to scoop the excessive amount of fluid leaking from the eye.