The Sex Party

Story Info
Vicky and Lisa are bored, so decide to attend a sex party.
4.4k words
4.46
25.3k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm bored." Lisa took a sip from her lukewarm white wine and almost spat it out. "And why is the wine not chilled?"

Vicky kicked her. "I put it in the fridge too late. Why are you bored? I thought you wanted to have a night in."

"I just didn't want to go to the same clubs, see the same people, and listen to the same music. It's getting boring." Although not as boring as sitting at home drinking white wine that had barely seen the inside of a fridge.

Vicky grinned. "You should have told me that you wanted a change of scenery rather than staying in."

"What do you mean?"

"I know of a different kind of party that's happening tonight. One that I had been invited to," she added pointedly.

Lisa sat up, her interest piqued. "What kind of party?"

"It's my friend Julie," Vicky said. "Every few weeks she hosts this sexy party. She keeps inviting me and I've always wanted to go, but not alone."

Lisa felt a thrill of excitement. "A sexy party or a sex party?"

To her amusement, Vicky blushed. Vicky wasn't easily flustered, so Lisa had her answer before Vicky said anything.

"A sex party."

Lisa's heart skipped a beat. Now they were talking! Setting down her wine, she got to her feet. "Why didn't you tell me sooner? Let's go."

Vicky got up as well, less enthusiastically. "Are you sure?"

"Yes! You said yourself that you always wanted to go and I need something new and exciting." She wasn't deterred by Vicky's lack of enthusiasm. If she hadn't wanted to go to the sex party, she wouldn't have brought it up. Vicky wasn't very adventurous, but Lisa knew it wouldn't take much to persuade Vicky to join her.

Vicky bit her lip. "But are we going to participate?"

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Of course we are."

Her friend pointed down at her oversized T-shirt and baggy sweatpants. "Like this?"

"No, not like this. Come on." She took Vicky's hand and dragged her to the bedroom. "You can borrow something of mine. I have a few new sets of lingerie as well that you can wear." She started opening closets and drawers, pulling out clothes. Looking back, she saw Vicky standing dumbfounded, her mouth open.

"You do want to do this, don't you?" Lisa stepped closer to her friend. She suddenly worried Vicky really didn't want to go.

Vicky shook herself and a slow grin began to spread over her face. "Yes, of course. I am just flabbergasted that you want this so much. I would have asked you sooner if I had known."

Lisa shrugged and peeled off her yoga pants and T-shirt. She stepped out of her comfy, white panties and selected a more seductive pair. "I feel like doing something daring," she said. Holding up the pair of panties, she raised her eyebrow at Vicky. "What do you think?"

Vicky smiled broadly and undressed as quickly as Lisa had. "I think that looks amazing. Don't bother with a bra."

"I wasn't going to." Lisa grinned. It was promising to become an exciting night.

***

"So what are the rules?" Lisa asked as they walked up the drive to the place of Julie's party.

"Always ask for consent and if you're uncomfortable, say so and stop. It's a fun and safe environment, or at least, that's what Julie always ensures me."

Lisa's body was taut with tension and excitement. "Is this going to be like Eyes Wide Shut, with masks and stuff?"

Vicky laughed. "Not as far as I'm aware. I believe there is no anonymity, but no need to tell people your real name if you don't want to."

Lisa shrugged. "I'm not ashamed."

They had reached the front door. Vicky checked the time. "Good, we're not too late yet."

Lisa's heart pounded. It was actually going to happen! She wasn't sure what was stranger: the fact that this was just an ordinary house or that she was going to take part at a sex party. Swallowing hard, she tried to keep her voice level. "Was there a starting time?"

"They close the door to any newcomers by eleven. Once the party starts, everyone is naked and having sex, so no one wants to open the door."

That seemed sensible. She wiped her suddenly sweaty hands on her too-short dress.

"Here we go," Vicky muttered and knocked on the door.

The door opened and a young brunette in a revealing kimono appeared. As soon as she saw Vicky her face lit up. "You came!" she squealed and threw her arms around Vicky.

Vicky hugged her back, then indicated Lisa. "This is my friend Lisa, I hope you don't mind me bringing her along."

"Not at all," Julie trilled. She gave Lisa a hug too. "The more the merrier. Come in."

As they followed Julie into the massive front hall, she asked over her shoulder, "Did Vicky explain the rules?"

Lisa rattled off what Vicky had told her. Julie turned and grinned. "Good girl. Okay, you can change over there," she indicated a room leading off the main hall, "and then join us in the living room." With that she turned and left Lisa and Vicky alone.

"Change?" Lisa whispered to Vicky, but she merely shrugged.

The room Julie had indicated appeared to be a dining room. Screens had been placed around the room; apparently to provide some privacy, which was ironic considering the nature of the party. Various chairs were used to store the clothes of the visitors and Lisa and Vicky picked up kimonos from two chairs.

"Are we supposed to be completely naked?" Lisa whispered. She suddenly felt silly and inexperienced and her confidence wavered.

Vicky rummaged through the pile of clothes on a nearby chair. Holding up a pair of panties, she grinned. "It would appear so."

"What a waste of nice lingerie," Lisa sighed, earning a giggle from Vicky.

Not bothering with the privacy screen, she pulled her dress over her head. Vicky followed suit and took off her panties as well. She tied the kimono around her waist and turned to Lisa. "How do I look?"

"Amazing," Lisa replied truthfully. The kimono hugged Vicky in all the right places, making her look even sexier than in her skimpy dress.

She quickly took off her own panties and folded her clothes onto the chair. As she was about to put on the kimono, the door opened and a tall, dark man came in. Lisa froze, one arm in the kimono. The man looked her up and down appreciatively, a slow grin spreading across his face.

"I am glad you didn't use the privacy screen. Now I can get a nice preview of what is to come."

Lisa fought the urge to hastily cover herself up. She was at a sex party after all; and she may even end up fucking this man.

She held his gaze as she took her time slipping the kimono on; lifting her arms so her perk breasts bounced slightly. She didn't bother tying it.

Tilting her head, she gestured at the man's jeans. "Looking forward to seeing what you have underneath that."

He laughed, a loud, guffawing laugh. "I don't believe I have seen you here before." He stuck out his hand. "I'm Mike."

Lisa put her own hand in his. "I'm Lisa and this is my first time."

His smile deepened. "Well, Lisa, I'm looking forward to initiating you in the world of sex parties."

Lisa grinned, but Vicky took her arm, glaring at Mike. "There's lots of choice out there. Let's go, Lisa."

Lisa caught the grin Mike flashed her as they left the room. She could not deny he had made an impression on her; her cunt throbbed pleasantly and she could feel the wetness gather between her thighs. But Vicky was right, there would be lots of choice out there and there was no point in deciding before she'd seen what else was on offer.

She followed Vicky to what Julie had described as the living room. Taking a deep breath to steady her galloping heart she stepped into the room. With a sigh of relief she saw it was much bigger than the typical living room she'd imagined. The ceiling was high and there seemed to be couches everywhere. She'd been worried about making an entrance and drawing attention to herself, but the room was heaving with people. Few noticed them arriving, but Julie spotted them from across the room and intercepted them.

"You both look amazing," she said, beaming. "Why don't you get a drink, make yourself comfortable and just have fun. Nothing is compulsory, and remember: consent is key."

With that she briefly kissed first Vicky, then Lisa and left.

Vicky grabbed Lisa's hand. "Let's get that drink."

Lisa agreed. Although it was comforting to know they wouldn't be stared at, she still didn't really know what to do or where to start. She gazed around the room as Vicky dragged her to the bar. In the middle of the room was a large, low table with bottles of lubrication, an assortment of sex toys and toy cleanser. Lisa spotted a massive wand which she immediately planned to use later on. But first that drink. Some liquid courage wouldn't go amiss.

Glasses in hand, they made their way to the nearest couch and sat down. Lisa had ordered whiskey, neat. She needed a quick shot of hard liquor; now was not the time to delicately sip wine.

Everyone in the room seemed comfortable around each other. Some people had discarded their robes and walked around naked, others had their robes hanging open. Lisa spotted a few men with erections and despite her nervousness, her cunt throbbed pleasantly. She couldn't wait to be fucked. It had never occurred to her before to participate in a sex party, but she was glad Vicky had suggested it.

"Thank you for taking me here," she told her friend.

Vicky flashed her a smile. "I'm so glad you're not freaking out. I was worried that you would have second thoughts."

Lisa shook her head. "Not me." She downed the last of the amber liquid, relishing in the heat of it burning her oesophagus. "So what do we do now?"

"I know what I'll be doing." Vicky jumped off the couch and walked over to the table with sex toys. Lisa followed her. Before she could say anything, Vicky had picked up the wand vibrator and wielded it like a sword. "I am going to start with this bad boy."

Lisa grinned, hiding her disappointment. But before she could protest, a voice behind her made her stop.

"So here you are."

Lisa turned, and saw Mike standing behind her. He hadn't bothered doing up his kimono and the far-too-short garment barely hid his ass and semi-erect cock. Lisa couldn't help gaping at the size of him. He was bigger than most men she'd fucked and he wasn't even fully erect yet. He caught her look and smiled. A shiver of fear mingled with excitement trickled down her spine. Would she even be able to take him? She wasn't sure, but she wanted to find out.

"I'll just be over there with my wand," Vicky murmured, but Lisa didn't bother replying.

"Here I am," Lisa said, untying her kimono and letting it fall open. She noted with satisfaction that Mike's eyes widened. Had he thought she would be a cowering novice? She wouldn't grant him that pleasure.

"Did you mean what you said back there? About this being your first time?"

She nodded, her heart racing.

"Would you like me to teach you a thing or two?"

She laughed. "You don't have to teach me about sex, if that's what you mean. And I think a sex party is pretty straightforward, isn't it? So if you're asking if I want to have sex with you: yes, I'd like that very much. You can begin with eating me out."

If Mike was shocked, he didn't let on. He raised his eyebrows and took her hand. "I know just the spot." He turned and started leading her away from the throng of people.

Lisa stopped, pulling her hand out of his. He turned, a quizzical look on his face. "I want you to take me here, in front of all these people."

Where had that come from? But as soon as she'd said it, she knew it was what she had always wanted. Being fucked in front of a lot of strangers. Them staring at her, maybe even joining in.

He frowned. "Are you sure?"

Annoyed at his concern, she walked back to the table. Letting her kimono fall to the ground, she put one foot on the edge of the table, pivoting her knee so he could see her exposed cunt. "I'm sure. Or would you prefer some privacy?"

She certainly had the attention of the room now, but rather than make her feel self-conscious, it made her more brazen.

Mike licked his lips, looking uncertain. Her gaze didn't waver. If he wanted to have sex with her, he would have to do it in front of everyone. If he was too shy, it was his loss. She was sure there'd be another man willing to fuck her in front of everyone.

She looked around at the group of people. Around the edges of the room, several people had already started their own encounters, but there were still a lot of people standing around. "If anyone cares to join Mike and me, please let me know. I would like to be fucked thoroughly tonight and with no offence to Mike, I don't think he alone will suffice."

Mike approached her and for a moment she thought her dare had backfired. Then he cupped her mound, making her shiver with lust.

His voice was hoarse with lust. "I'm in. I don't care who else wants a piece, but I want to be the first."

Cheers erupted around the room as he led her to a spot on the couch. He settled her down gently, then crouched in front of her. Spreading her legs, he brought his face close to her soaking cunt.

The woman next to Lisa on the couch grinned at her. "Do you want me to kiss your breasts?"

Lisa nodded, her mouth suddenly dry. She'd never been with a woman before, but the thought of her nipples being sucked by a woman as Mike fucked her suddenly seemed extremely arousing.

Mike spread Lisa's inner labia with his fingers and a tremor shook her when he lowered his head and licked her sleek slit. The woman next to her settled herself comfortably and took Lisa's nipple into her mouth, sucking hungrily. Overcome by sensation Lisa moaned loudly. More people gathered around her and Mike, but keeping a distance as if to give them room to play.

Mike's tongue fastened onto her clit and he slipped a finger inside her. The walls of her sex convulsed around his fingers as he curled them up and started stroking her G-spot. She bucked her hips to take him deeper inside her. She could feel the tension build quickly; it wouldn't be long before she would go over the edge. Just as she was about to come, he withdrew his fingers and stood up. She mewled with disappointment, but he paid her no heed.

Turning to the crowd that had gathered around them, he gestured at her. "Look how wet and hungry she is. I bet she can go all night."

That was Lisa's plan, and his words heightened her arousal. She had no idea how hot it could be to be talked about like this. She'd always suspected she had an exhibitionist streak, but this was so much better than anything she could have imagined.

Overcome by lust, she sat up, reaching out and grabbing Mike's hips, pulling him closer. He groaned as she took him deep into her mouth, sucking and licking him. He stiffened under her ministrations, growing hard as a rock. When Lisa judge the moment ripe, she stopped and turned around on the couch, so her knees were on the couch and her upper body was supported by the back.

"Fuck me." Her chest felt constricted, her arousal at such heights she was barely able to talk.

Mike didn't need any encouragement. He took place behind her a grabbed her hips. The next moment, his cock teased her wet core. She pushed back on it and he slipped in easily. She gasped when he entered her; he was longer than she had expected. He speared her on his hard rod, then started thrusting gently. But she hadn't come here to be gently made love to. She thrust with him; faster and more urgently. He got the message and rammed his cock home with increasing speed. The woman next to her had abandoned Lisa's nipples and was now being fucked herself. She locked eyes with Lisa, a smile on her lips. It was so hot to see another woman being fucked right next to her. Watching the woman's face contort with pleasure, Lisa hung on to the back of the couch, rocking with the impact of Mike's thrusts.

Suddenly a cock appeared in front of her face and a gruff voice said, "Wanna suck?"

She didn't need to be asked twice. Opening her mouth, she gratefully received the throbbing cock. Having two cock inside her was hotter than she ever imagined in her wildest dreams and it didn't take long for her to approach the edge of her climax again. Her cunt clamped down tight on Mike's cock and the first tremors of her orgasm started to form deep inside her.

"What about your clit?" Vicky was next to her, the wand vibrator in her hand. Lisa couldn't answer, her mouth full of cock, but she grabbed the vibrator and pushed it towards her cunt. Vicky didn't need any more direction and seconds later the powerful rumbles of the vibrator shocked Lisa's clit. Her fingers dug into the ass of the man she was sucking off and she moaned around his cock as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. Her cunt convulsed around Mike's cock, which stiffened as he came, too. She fought to concentrate on the cock in her mouth, but she didn't need to suck long before that man came too, shooting his load into her mouth. She swallowed, sucking every last drop out of him. He patted Lisa's hair and mumbled a "thank you" before staggering off.

Mike withdrew his cock from Lisa's cunt and she whimpered at the sudden loss. She sagged onto the couch, leaning against Vicky. Panting hard, Mike bent over her and kissed her.

"Not bad for a novice."

She grinned up at him. "Nice initiation. You really whet my appetite."

A flash of disappointment showed on his face and she suppressed a smile. If he thought she'd be done now, he was very much mistaken. As amazing as that had been, she'd come here to be completely, thoroughly ruined, and one cock, no matter how big, wouldn't be enough.

"That was so hot," Vicky said, smoothing Lisa's hair away from her face.

She felt out of breath, but more alive than she'd ever felt. "It was so good."

Mike briefly left and returned with a glass of water. Lisa struggled upright to drink. She was parched, satisfied, and eager to go again.

"Mind if I fuck your friend?" Mike asked and Lisa almost spit out her mouthful of water with laughter. All of a sudden the evening felt absurd, but she didn't care. She was having too much fun.

"You'll have to ask her," she said.

Vicky gave Lisa's leg a squeeze in reply. She and Mike crossed the living room to a quieter corner, leaving Lisa with her water and a cunt aching for more.

Vicky had left the wand vibrator behind and Lisa wondered if she should just play with that a bit more. It had felt so amazing when her friend had used it on her, but it had been over too soon. Not caring what anyone thought, she turned the toy back on and pressed it against her aching cunt.

The sensation was pleasurable, but not as intense as before she'd had an orgasm. She needed more, but she wasn't sure what. Another cock? Another woman fingering her?

She didn't have to wonder long, because a man approached the couch. He said nothing, just looked down on her as she was fucking herself with the wand vibrator. She had never masturbated in front of anyone before, not even her last boyfriend, but she found the experience exhilarating. She had found her inner slut and was determined to give her free rein.

Spreading her legs wider, she shifted her hips so more of her cunt would be on display. The man in front of her started stroking his erect cock as he watched her pound her clit with the wand.

It all felt so filthy and delicious. She couldn't believe she was at an actual sex party fucking herself in front of a total stranger. A much older total stranger, no less. The vibrations made her feel like she was floating, pleasure extending to all parts of her body. Gasping, she pushed herself closer and closer to the edge. She wanted to make this moment last, but she was incapable of stopping the tide and when it washed over her, she shuddered. The wand vibrator fell out of her hands and her legs flopped to either side.

12