The Sex Slave's Journal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing here and there I removed all her remaining clothing. First she rolled half on her side, exposing her side boob to my lips. I rolled her the rest of the way onto her stomach. She arched her back presenting her firm smooth derriere and moist cunny to my gaze. She wanted me to appreciate her body: for the first time she cared what I thought.

With my thumbs spreading her cheeks I stared at her crinkly asshole. I'd never adored an asshole before, but now I was debating if I would want to fuck it or do her puss. She spoke softly, hesitantly, "Do whatever you want."

What I wanted to do was grab the letter opener from the next room and throw her bleeding body out the window. What have they done to me? Here I was, crouching above a perfect sexy body and my thoughts turned to malice. Had I become like them, or was my enmity justified?

Soon enough I would get retribution: some of the shipments had already gone out.

She said it again, "Whatever you want." She'd had my cock battering her pussy earlier that day and here she was telling me to do whatever I want while I was looking at her tiny asshole. No doubt she must know that I might want her ass - that it surely would rip her up. Still she said it. The only explanation was that she wanted the punishment.

I thought about making love to her missionary style: kissing her lips, looking into her eyes, sliding into the warmth of her slick pussy. I just knew I couldn't do it. I would lose my hard-on, I would fail to cum.

So it was going to be anal! Rough and violent! I thought I would be able to cum if I was hurting her. If you think I'm sick then consider my situation.

I imagined running naked to the kitchen, to get butter. In a few hours it wouldn't even matter if I were seen. But just then I spied a tube of lubricant on the nightstand. She had planned for this to be a butt-fucking. And I was going to oblige.

Picking up the tube I squeezed a generous amount of the cold goo onto her sphincter which recoiled in complaint. The tube had a little two inch spigot on the end and on a whim I stuck it right in her asshole giving a hard squeeze. She giggled. An image of the spigot on the packing machines injecting the beef with botulism instead of preservative took hold of my mind for a second.

Next, I spread a second generous dollop on my cock, rubbing it around. I needed a third squirt to thoroughly wet my staff. Only now my palm was sticky with the gel. Without thinking I wiped it in her gorgeous hair. In an instant I regretted that, I hoped she wouldn't have my skin for that later.

She was laying prone underneath me with her rounded feminine ass poised up in the air. I'd posed the same way myself before, except that I was pretending to be ready, while she was my master so there was no doubt she wanted this.

I bent my cock down, laying the head against the puckering ring. She flexed it a few times giving the appearance that it was kissing my crown. I compared the size of her opening to my dickhead and doubted it would go in. Pressing with my thumb, my cock depressed her ass slightly but her hole wouldn't relent.

Anacio used to lick me to get me ready. I definitely wasn't doing that. But I was going to need to prepare the way with my finger. I resigned myself to touching her pink spot.

Placing my thumb on it I dug the tip inside. I could envision her shit coating my finger. But one does what one must. Inserting my whole thumb I pulled on the walls of her ass, first to one side, then to the others.

Pulling out my thumb I saw the tiniest hint that her hole was wider. I was too horrified to even look at my thumb, but not knowing what to do with it, I figured 'in for a Penny, in for a Pound'. I wiped it in her hair, which to my relief, elicited a small moan from her.

Again I pressed my big head to her tiny anus. Pressing with my thumb and pushing with my hips I saw her asshole cave in just a tiny bit. This encouraged me that I might succeed. My eyes traced a path brom the base of my cock to the tip and I projected how far up into her it would go. The thought of something going so far into a woman's rectum made me shudder. But this time it was my tormentor's ass and not mine.

It seemed like I was pushing forever with little progress. Just when I feared I would disappoint her she tilted her hips and the entire head popped in. She gasped, inhaling a huge breath through clenched teeth, "Don't fucking move! Just give me a minute. I had no idea it would hurt this much."

I opened my mouth to ask if I should pull out, then I just waited for instructions. After a few long moments she let some air out saying only, "Go slow."

I grasped her hips firmy then proceeded to go in another inch. It was slow going and I had to alternate penetration with withdrawal many times before I was a quarter of the way in.

I was tempted to yank her hair then remembered it was soiled. I grasped her hips even more firmly, my knuckles turned white, my nails dug into her flesh, I pulled her back onto my spear.

Another quarter of my cock buried itself. I seemed to hit some obstruction so I guessed this would be the limit. Despite being a stranger to anal sex I was no stranger to half-shafting a girl.

I got a good rhythm going, thrusting in while pulling her back. She was chanting, "Fuuuck... meee! Fuuuck...meee! Fuuuuck... meee!"

I did! I fucked her hard, angrily and violently, with disguised hatred and rage.

She braced her hands and pushed back till I was three-quarters in. I saw a tiny trace of blood on my cock. Whether it was from tearing her ring or going too far I didn't know.

I did know she was hot and it felt good. I bombarded her depths for ten minutes or so while she never stopped yelling some dirty profanity or another. Her voice was strained and It was obvious that it hurt - I didn't care, and apparently the pain was her goal.

When I came the end of my cock was firmly butted up against something inside her. I could feel my cum forcing its way out from my slit then shooting backwards around my ramming tool. Her insides became sloppy and just when I was slowing down some of my cream spurted out of her asshole landing on the part of my cock not stuffed into her too small hole.

Celia fell down exhausted. Her hole wouldn't close. It was the color of raw abuse. I saw red mixed in with the rivulets of spooge trailing out of her. Disgusted, I went to shower.

Day 78

Anacio barged into my room in a great mood. He didn't know yet that with yesterday's impatiently waited for shipment, his greedy bosses would all, or at least almost all of them, would already be too sick to save. I had hoped he would have eaten dinner last night too. But he had worked all through the night to get the shipment out.

He commanded me, "Get over here and kneel down Cocksucker!" Obediently I knelt before him. Unzipping he jammed his still soft worm into my mouth. I sucked hard on the unshowered softie till it grew.

When he was at his full twisted and bent length he took hold of my head, fucking my mouth wildly and with great gusto. He didn't last long. Twenty or thirty pumps later he told me, "Suck on just the head so you taste it all."

He deposited his largest load ever on my tongue. It was slimy and gross. He had me stick out my tongue, displaying the messy jism before using his fingers to close my mouth and ordering me to swallow. Inexplicably, I had a hard-on.

As he was leaving he laughed saying, "Celia told me it was you who came up with the ungrateful nickname for me. Today your breakfast is going to be worms. And every meal after that too. Celia and I are going down for a fresh steak and eggs breakfast. Enjoy!"

I left the worms on the plate while I waited for the world to return to normal.

Take away enough of a people's rights and they will rise up.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good vote. Favorite the story to read it later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

12