The Sex Wrestling League Ch. 08

Story Info
The Battle Royal.
6.4k words
4.65
24.4k
27

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TConcord18
TConcord18
219 Followers

Author's Note: Thank you all for sticking with me! I know I have been promising this chapter for years! I really do appreciate all of the fan feedback and encouragement. I hope you all enjoy. This chapter is dedicated to the people who I have spoken with and helped develop the characters!

*****

It had felt like years had passed since my last match in the league, but by the looks of the calendar it had only been about 10 days. I was starting to get nervous that they had called the entire battle royal off. My mind raced. "What were they waiting for?" I did everything in my power to keep myself busy. I spent the mornings at the gym, keeping my cardio up. I started to wonder how the match would be set up. Who would my opponents be?

Lindsey had called a few times and even came over a couple of nights to keep me company. "Don't worry, I'm sure the match is still on. They wouldn't put all this work into the league just to give up on it now." She looked at me with a smile, trying to reassure me that everything was fine.

Lindsey made sure that I kept up my stamina in the bedroom. She taught me a few different holds to try to neutralize my opponent, while being able to maximize my sexual attack. She was able to get me to use my body weight to truly pin down a girl, where I could fuck her or use my hands or tongue to bring her to orgasm. Lindsey wanted to see me win. I knew that others within the league didn't.

Then it happened. Of all the timing in the world, it was in the middle of Lindsey working on my stamina. She was sucking my dick at an amazing rate. Watching her head bob up and down, while her hand pumped my shaft. She broke it for a minute, "Control your breathing. Girls listen to you breathing to know whether or not what they are doing is having an impact on your dick."

She immediately dove right back down. Lindsey's mouth was heavenly. Warm. Wet. She really knew how to work her tongue. She looked up and locked eyes with me as she swallowed my dick whole. I let out a soft moan. Fuck, she was impressive. My phone buzzing next to me interrupted this ecstasy.

I looked over at it. "Clark". I smiled as Lindsey stood up and wiped her mouth. "Rob, we need to talk tonight." Clark said. I could sense the urgency in his voice. "I'll be over their in about 15 minutes."

Before I could even get a word out, he had hung up the phone. "Clark's coming over." I said to Lindsey. "He has news about the next match." Lindsey just smiled and slides back between my legs.

"Control your breathing" She said with a firm look before taking me back into her mouth. I tried to relax but my mind was focused on the match.

Within three minutes, I grabbed the back of Lindsey's head. She knew that she had me. Her hand slides off of my shaft and started to caress my balls. She drew her tongue from the base of my shaft all the way up to the ridge of my dick. "Cum for me Rob." She said with a smile.

That was all it took for me to pump a huge load into her waiting tongue. She let me pump each rope into her waiting mouth, until swallowing it. "You need more practice. Remember control your breathing." She said as she wiped the salvia from her mouth.

There was a small knock on the door a few minutes later. Clark stood there, with a piece of paper. He stepped into the living room. "Ok, I'm sorry I haven't been in touch but I wanted to give you as much information as possible because I know you'll have a lot of questions about this battle royal." Clark stated. "First here are the rules that have been decided on within the league. It is a team battle royal, so five men and five women will be participating. You need to get a pin, submission or forced orgasm to eliminate one of the participants. It will start off 1 on 1, with a male or female entering the match every 3 minutes. The first team to eliminate all of the other remaining members wins. So it has almost a survivor series like twist to it."

"So it is going to be very important to get an advantage early. So whom did they pick for the males to go against? Anyone I've faced already?" I asked Clark eagerly.

Clark tapped his piece of paper and showed me his notes. "This is the scouting report for each fighter. But there is a twist. Not a single one has been in the league. These are all other fighters from leagues throughout the world."

"That's fair? Do I get male fighters from each of these leagues as well? Or am I left with a bunch of people from our league who have failed?" I snapped back a little angrily. How did I ever have a chance to win if there was no team chemistry?

Clark nodded along with my outrage, but tried to calm me down. "You'll get their top male competitor from each of these leagues. But let's talk about each of the girls you may encounter."

Clark looked at the first name. "Nina. She's from the Dutch league over in Europe. She's an interesting one. She is about 5'5 and very petite. She runs marathons and bikes almost everyday, so she's definitely in shape. Very small frame but very perky. Rumor has it that she's easily distract though at times and let's her sexual desires to take over. If she can stay focused, she is a master with her feet. I know it sounds strange, but she knows how to get a guy off through a footjob." Clark paused for a minute. "I think you'll be able to take her."

"Maya is the second girl. She's from Arizona and has the tan to match it. She's 5'6, but is the Barbie doll type. Small waist, big tits. She's athletic and knows how to fuck but has a nasty submissive streak in her that will break her once you tap into it. If she lasts till the end, I'll be shocked. She's hot as fuck though so be careful." Clark continued.

"The third girl is Lyanna. She's definitely from the punk league down in Florida." Clark said with a laugh. "She has this bright blue hair that will immediately set her apart. She very pale for being from Florida, but has these incredible 32F tits with both her tongue and nipples pierced. She is a master with that tongue ring, so stay away from her mouth, but you know that girl's like that who have their nipples pierced are extremely sensitive. She has primarily faced girls in her league, so she may be a bit inexperienced facing males."

I started to smile to myself. While I never thought that this match would be easy, I did start to like my chances against each of these girls so far. Not a single one would be someone that I couldn't handle. Clark could sense the confidence on my face, as he got serious.

"Take a look at Cassie. She's one of the more athletic women in the battle royal. She's fit and extremely flexible. Cassie was a yoga instructor and looks every bit of the part. She's average height at about 5'6 and has dark brown hair. What special about her are her perky 34c natural tits. She's definitely a hard one to crack." Clark paused for a moment to make sure that I was paying attention.

"Once you crack her though, she'll be putty in your hands. She is super sensitive in the areas that most women are." I looked at Clark intensely as he continued his scouting report. "Each time she's lost, the guys have been able to penetrate her and kept her away from attacking back. She will make quick work of you if you let her work her mouth and hands on you together." I hung on every word, taking each opponent now very seriously.

Clark put his hand to his forehead as he told me about the last girl. "Mikayla." He said with a nervous energy. "She was a tough one to get information on because she's new to all leagues."

I looked at Clark with a puzzled. "You mean she's just joining a league?" I asked.

Clark took a deep breath. "Well sorta. See, she was the champion of her league in Colorado. Until the league had to fold."

This perked my interest even more. "Folded?" I asked.

"Yeah, from what I understand it folded because of her. She destroyed everyone to the point that no one wanted to face her. She's definitely the Midwest farmer's daughter type. Thick hips and big tits. She's strong and has this insane stamina."

Now my interest was intensified. I could see thinking of Mikayla as a practice for my rematch with Tiffany. "She does everything well Rob. She can make you bust that load in a wide variety of ways. Be careful of her or you won't know what's hit you." Clark finished.

Now I knew what I was up against. "When does this match take place?" I asked Clark.

"Next Saturday. They'll draw the order an hour before the match takes place. Be ready. If you win this, you'll be in line for a rematch vs. Tiffany." With that Clark headed out the door.

Lindsey put her arm around me. "You'll be fine. You are still one of the best sex wrestlers this league has seen in a long time. It's a challenge but you'll be ready for them." With that she kissed me on the cheek and walked back into the bedroom.

Saturday was here before I knew it. Sean had shown up to show his support along with Clark. I waited back in the locker room and met the other wrestlers that I would be with. Trevor, Jackson, Lucas, and AJ would be the rest of my team. Each of them looked equally as nervous as me.

Sean and Clark pulled me aside. "We will be in the drawing room to make sure that there isn't any funny business. You'll get a fair draw on the order." They shook my hand and walked into the back room. I sat down and waited to find out when I would be joining the match.

A bit later, the boys showed back up with Mr. Bartlett. Mr. Bartlett posted the order on the board. Maya and Lucas would be starting off. AJ would then enter, then Nina. Jackson would be fourth followed by Cassie. Rob will 7th followed by Lyanna. Then Trevor will be the last male out with Mikayla being the last female out. We each stood behind the curtain. We would have no way to know the outcome of the match until we joined.

I took a deep breath and readied myself. "Here we go Rob. This is where you'll really have to prove yourself."

Maya and Lucas made their way to the ring. Clark was right. Maya was stunning as she walked past me and gave me a wink. I smirked. She'll be a fun one to beat. Through the curtain I could hear the bell ring and the crowd cheer. As we waited for the timer to go off and signal our turn.

As I was waiting, Ashley walked by and slightly bumped into me. "Oh sorry Rob. Didn't see you there. I have to make my way to my seat to make sure to watch your demise." She said with a smirk.

"That won't be happening Ashley. I'll be fucking the brains out of each of these girls and making sure each one cums for me." I said sharply back.

"That's cute that you think that. My sister will make short work out of you. She already knows your weaknesses. Mikayla has heard all about you and is just dying to be the one to make you cum all over yourself." She smirked as she walked out.

My jaw hit the floor. Ashley's sister? I was just astonished. My head was swimming as the buzzer sounded. AJ was next out to join the match. "Fuck, that girl will know everything about me. We have to have an advantage at the end or I am really fucked." I thought.

We could hear the crowd through the curtain. Something was definitely happening as the buzzer sounded to send out Nina. Time seemed to stand still until the buzzer sounded to send out Jackson. I stood up to be the next guy out there. Then I heard it. The crowd exploded. Someone was eliminated.

"Please don't be a guy. Please don't be a guy" I thought to myself. Just then the curtain pulled back. Maya walked back with a very satisfied but orgasmic look on her face.

"AJ made me cum but it was well worth the loss." She said as she made her way back to the locker room.

The buzzer sounded again and released Cassie. "Yes, at least now we have a 3 on 2 advantage. If those guys can just last, it will be 4 on 3 before Mikayla even makes it out there."

The crowd erupted again. It was Lucas who entered into the curtain this time. "I never saw her coming." He repeated and held his head. Then I heard it. BUZZZZZZ.

I almost sprinted to the ring as it was now my turn to join the action. Cassie was tied up with AJ in the corner. Nina had Jackson on the ground and looked to be trying to get into position for her famous footjob. I had to make a decision quick. Jackson needed more help it looked like.

I jumped into the ring and ran over to the corner where Nina and Jackson were laying. I dove and flipped Nina off of Jackson. "You can thank me later." I said to him. Nina was definitely the athletic type as she hopped back up to her feet from the blow. I smirk as a squared off against her. We circled each other waiting for the other to make the first move. I waited and waited for her to get into the corned until I dove into her.

I connected my shoulder into her abs as I pushed her back into the corner. She slammed hard into the buckle as I heard her gasp out for air. I took a step back as I landed a strong slap to her perky small tits. I smiled as you could see pain come over her face.

"Don't worry Nina. You won't be around for much more of this match." I smirked again as I hit her with another chop to the chest. I pushed up against her as I reached down to rub her pussy.

"Damn, she's already wet." I smirked. I lifted her legs up into the second rope with my cock already hard and ready to fuck her. "You're done for Nina!" I buried my dick deep inside her.

Her pussy felt so good and tight, but I kept my focus. I slowly started to thrust into Nina. Her head leaned back against the top turnbuckle and let out a moan. I knew exactly what she needed. I reached down and picked up both of her legs, trapping her against my body. She was extremely light as I lifted her into the air and started to fuck her. She was completely helpless as her moans filled the arena. The other guys stopped to look at her being fucked in the air. "Ugh fuck ohhhh fuck" Nina whimpered in her European accent.

Nina was getting close and everyone could see. Jackson was paying more attention to Nina getting fucked that he didn't see Cassie slide to her knees and start to suck him. Her head bobbed onto Jackson's hard dick almost to the same pace as I was fucking Nina. Nina was close but so was Jackson. "Where the fuck is AJ?" I thought.

Then I saw him, curled up in a heap holding his left knee. Cassie was really working Jackson's dick. I had to think quick. "Do I quit fucking Nina and stop Cassie or finish Nina off and hope Jackson holds on?"

I looked over to Jackson. "Don't let her make you cum!" I screamed to him. I started to pound Nina's tight pussy harder. Her moans intensified with each thrust, she was on the edge.

That's when I heard Cassie's voice. "Say goodnight to your cock, Jackson!" She swallowed him straight down her throat as you could see her tongue and throat muscles working together.

Through it all, the buzzer sounded. Lyanna was out next. I turned my attention back to Nina. "Cum for me, Nina. Cum on my hard dick as I fuck you silly!" I gave her a few more quick thrusts as her eyes rolled back and she let out that orgasmic scream.

Just as Nina screamed, you could hear Jackson's own moan let out. Jackson collapsed to the floor as Cassie stood over him and spit out his cum onto his chest. Both had now been eliminated.

Lyanna had moved over to AJ, who was struggling to his feet. I looked over at Cassie. I knew I had Trevor coming for reinforcements in three minutes. I took a few steps back away from Cassie, "Trevor will be joining the match in 3 minutes. Just hold them off until then!" I shouted to AJ.

Lyanna and AJ were struggling with each other on the mat, each one trying to gain the upper hand. I turned and focused my attention back to Cassie as she wiped the leftover spit from her lips. She looked at me with a devilish grin. "Don't worry Rob, I plan to suck the cum out of your cock too!" Her words cut through the entire arena.

Cassie and I squared off against each other until she came charging in on me, hoping to catch me off guard. I smirked as I quickly stepped to the side of her, catching her slightly off balance. I wrapped my arms around her stomach as I lifted her into the air, slamming her down to the side of me. As Cassie lay there in a small painful shock, I stole a glance over to AJ. He had made it back to his feet and looked to be starting to over power Lyanna.

I smirked because I could focus all of my attention onto Cassie. I walked over to her and dropped a knee right to her thigh. More pain filled her face.

"Oww, you'll pay for that fucker!" she cried as she grabbed her thigh.

I wanted to isolate Cassie and take my time to keep her on the defensive. I reached down and grabbed her ankle as she tried to get away. "Let's see how much pain you can take." I shouted at her.

I reached back and twisted her into a tough ankle lock, flipping her over onto her stomach. I reared back each time I heard that pain filled gasp escape her mouth. "Submit to me, bitch." I screamed as I twisted harder.

You could tell Cassie was in some serious pain. She knew that she had to do something as she slammed the mat with her hands. "I'll never submit to you asshole!"

We were almost there, Trevor would be out shortly, I could sense that the time was dwindling down. Just then, Cassie using her yoga training to bridge herself with her hands and other foot, causing me to slip some. I held on tight to her ankle as she shifted into a downward facing dog. Just then I felt it. Smack! Using her hands to balance herself, she thrust her foot back and connected with my jaw. I released her ankle and stumbled back.

Cassie righted herself as I slumped into the corner. She knew that she had really connected on the kick. She leaned down and kissed me, "Don't go anywhere, I'll be back". She said as she jumped over and joined in with AJ and Lyanna as AJ had Lyanna in a sleeper hold.

Cassie squatted behind AJ and gripped his cock from behind, stroking him quickly. "Lets see how you like your balls being sucked from behind" Cassie said as she took her tongue and traced AJ's balls.

AJ was shocked by Cassie's aggressiveness that he loosens the hold on Lyanna. She thrust her elbow back into AJ stomach to double him over. Lyanna smirked as she grabbed AJ's head and drove him into the ground with a DDT.

"Let's finish this little fucker together Cassie!" Lyanna moaned as she flipped AJ onto his back.

"Do you want his cock or his mouth Lyanna?" Cassie asked.

"I'll take that cock. I've been dying to ride the fuck juice out of him." Lyanna squatted over AJ's cock and impaled herself down onto it.

Cassie grabbed AJ by the hair, "Now eat this pussy while she fucks you." Cassie sat straight down onto AJ's face. Moans filled the air as all three of them went at it.

BUZZ! Finally Trevor was released from the back as he raced into the match. I lay there still trying to clear the cobwebs. Everyone could see that Trevor made a beeline straight for AJ. "Great. He'll stop that attack." I thought.

Instead of pushing Lyanna off of AJ, he sat behind her and snaked his arms around her stomach, playing with her clit as she bounced on AJ's cock. "Sorry bro, but if it means sacrificing you to eliminate her, we have to." Trevor stated.

People were shocked. Lyanna's moans changed immediately. She was in control of fucking AJ but now her clit was being assaulted. She could not move other than her hips up and down bouncing on AJ's cock.

I started to get to my feet. Knowing that Mikayla would be out next was terrifying. I decided that we had to stimulate both of them, even if it meant losing AJ. I got behind Cassie and reached her sensitive nipples. Teasing them hard as AJ licked her pussy. Time was getting short, one of them had to cum before the next buzzer sounded.

Trevor took a little more action onto Lyanna, slowly grabbing her a little by the throat. "I know you like being collard you little bitch. I promise to tie you down and fuck your pretty little pussy after this match. You can even wear that pink furry collar that says "Slut" on it!"

TConcord18
TConcord18
219 Followers
12