The Sexbot Apocalypse Ch. 04

Story Info
F/mf, sex bots take over the world.
3.8k words
4.77
6.1k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 07/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here.

Please feel free to get in touch with me, the author, if you like my work!

********

She was... perfect.

She was exactly as Harald's depravity had designed. When he had sat there, moving sliders, watching the price change, he had discovered to his shock, horror, and subconscious delight that there was in fact no maximum limit. To anything.

Unit 58008 was held in relief, as a shock absorbent gel was perfectly moulded around her. Before he pushed the button on his phone, though, he looked up into those eyes of hers. Unlit. Blank. Yet somehow, he could swear, she was already watching him.

With a single press of a button, Harald's life changed forever. If he had only known just how much it would change.

---

Unit 83-58008 had been designed to exacting specifications. Vega Corporation took pride in delivering exactly what their customers wanted, even if they didn't know what they wanted themselves. At exactly 8 feet tall, the unit's body was almost impossibly proportioned. Impossible for others, perhaps, but Vega Corporation found a way to make the impossible happen. Always.

The unit's breasts were simply titanic. The human breast size system would be rendered farcical by their sheer mass. Even if the unit was proportioned for a 6 feet tall woman, they would be the largest breasted woman alive. As the giantess it was, they were almost too large for the human mind to truly grasp. Indeed, just keeping them both in his vision at once was making Harald cross-eyed.

Its midsection was plump, filled out in all the right places to seem both svelte as well as soft, the body type of a professional cuddler. The hips, almost by design necessity, were far wider than Harald's shoulders. Indeed, its thighs were each almost as wide as his whole body. Vega could no doubt have found a way to make smaller thighs work, but Harald was much happier with this. The rest was, as of yet, left to default settings, but easily customizable. Facial structure, hair, everything was a simple process to change.

Stepping out of the mould effortlessly, sending Harald stumbling back in surprise at the sudden movement, unit 83-58008 went through a facade of warm up routines, and a holographic projection appeared in front of its "face", projected from the now blue-glowing eyes which Harald could not look away from.

At blinding speed, lines of code and loading bars flashed past, yet unit 83-58008 seemed to be already moving. She... it... closed with Harald, and it was only as she loomed over him that the differences between them were made apparent. What had seemed fantastical on a monitor screen, when converted to reality, was now a little frightening.

The projection stopped, buzzed, flickered for a moment, and then presented something. Unit 83-58008 leaned in closer, and Harald backed himself up against the wall of his garage. The massive breasts below its face grew closer and closer, and Harald found himself trapped as the robotic face leaned in to his... bringing the projection into view.

A license agreement.

He glanced down at his phone, nearly pinned to the wall now, and read, 'Please read through and agree to the terms of the Vega Corporation License Agreement to Android Ownership.'

Inches from his face, the robotic visage projected a light blue screen at a perfect distance for him to read it. Somehow, it knew exactly how close to get so he could read it. "License Agreement to Android Ownership" it began, and despite the awkward situation, he recognized his own foolishness. It had just been getting closer so he could read it. Of course. Those massive breasts hung so close to him now he could feel the friction in the air between them and his forearms.

Harald tried to ignore it. His eyes soon flitted over the first few lines of the agreement, behind which, a pair of soft, blue, glowing eyes poured into his. Try as he might, his eyes glazed over slightly, drawn into those two blue beacons as the text scrolled past, drawn to those as far more interesting than the spurious legalese.

'You forfeit all rights to... You shall be held liable and responsible for... All androids purchased will supplant authority to...'

Harald kept finding those blue orbs distracting him as increasingly stuffy language swept past his vision at a speed just a little faster than he would have liked for reading. If only he could focus. The words, though, seemed deliberately designed to obfuscate meaning -- as every legal contract is. Gaps between the words seemed to form pretty patterns to his increasingly bored, vulnerable mind, and as he blinked he could swear he saw the same patterns burned into his eyes.

'Vega Corporation retains the rights to your rights, and all rights will become their rights...'

Openly yawning, he let his eyes droop as the minutes passed, and never seemed to feel the need to move from his rather exposed and trapped position against the wall. Indeed, he seemed more than happy to simply bask in the blue glow as text swept over his eyes, faster and faster.

Only the occasional string of words caught his eye now, 'experimental design... customized assets... not responsible for...' and so on. Just as he felt exhaustion overcoming him, it was over. Or rather, it had reached the end. Article 211.29.

'Please touch here if you agree to the terms as laid out above.'

Unsure what to do, he looked at his phone, a little surprised to see the battery life had drained quite significantly as he had stood there. Had he really been standing there that long?

"Um..." he began, before allowing his eyes to focus once more, re-reading.

'Please touch here if you agree...'

Where was "here" he wondered? Immediately, a cacophony of boyish answers sprung to mind. Increasingly, those answers grew louder as he scanned around for any obvious alternative. Then it hit him. Touch "here". Literally.

He swallowed audibly, and his fingertip moved silently up to the projection, growing closer and closer to it, and in turn, her... its face.

Eyes fixed on the word "here", highlighted in a lighter blue against the darker reface, it was somehow more difficult than he anticipated.

It wasn't too late. He could send it back. Maybe. Maybe they would refund him, even partially. There was something in the back of his mind reeling. It was too much. This was too much. Too much for one person. To have everything you ever wanted at your fingertip.

Those eyes glowed.

" here "

It was as if she spoke the word herself. "Here", she beckoned, "here". Ghostly, faint, the voice seemed to tickle at the very edge of his consciousness.

His finger drew closer and sweat beaded on his brow. Dare he? More importantly, an increasingly stiffening part of his rapidly traitorous body asked, dare he not?

No longer focusing on the word, his eyes were on hers now. Between those and his cock, they were doing the thinking for him now.

He snapped his finger back too late, as the word "here" flashed, and suddenly the glowing blue light of her eyes died out, and he was left in total darkness. The light in the garage wasn't on, and he had been standing there so long the sun had set.

His phone offered a dim, eerie glow as he felt for the light switch.

With a snap, it came on, and flickered to life. Behind him, as he turned, a pair of glowing blue eyes were inches from his, and he screamed.

---

"I'm so, so sorry I startled you!" she said for what must have been the dozenth time.

"It's fine," he lied, and sat at the kitchen counter, trying desperately not to stare at her... its naked body.

Bubbly and smiling, perhaps overly so, perhaps trying to make up for the fright it gave him... and yet, somehow coming across as just ever so slightly disingenuous.

"So, as you're probably aware, Vega Corporation Androids come pre-programmed to an extent, but a lot of the fine-tuning is left up to you as the owner. I see I'm the only unit you own," it began, blue eyes scanning around the modest accommodation, "so I'll have to learn from you instead of my fellow unit."

Other units? The idea of someone being able to afford, let alone needing to own more than one Android, seemed ridiculous. No doubt it was true, though. For a moment, the idea of two... four... dozens of these girls, all designed specifically to make him happy...

His brain short circuited for a moment. Harald was already struggling to accept he had one such miracle in his life.

"Are you okay? You were yawning before, do you need to rest? I can prepare your bed for you if you want to do this in the morning..."

"No... no... it's ok-aaaay..." he yawned, somehow those eyes of hers and her suggestion made him feel more tired than he had been before.

"That sounds a bit like a yes to me," she gushed, and he didn't register the seeming disconnect in her words, "you wait here and I'll be back when it's ready."

"Oh... okay. It's upstairs and-"

"I know!" she chirped happily, and he marvelled as every part of her soft, supple body jiggled hypnotically as she sashayed silently through the abode.

Despite her massive form, she seemed to have no issue navigating his home. Indeed, he didn't even hear the stairs creak as she climbed them, despite undoubtedly weighing twice his bodyweight. Maybe more, given how heavily reinforced the transport methods had been.

Harald pulled out his phone and began, once again, to fruitlessly explore the almost deliberately unhelpful app. The cog wheel for settings was unresponsive, and just said "finish set-up prior to augmentation". There was an information button that simply advised users to visit the website for more information. Apart from that there was just the heart shaped button from before, below an ever-grinning visage of Unit 1's face, quite literally the face of the corporation now.

He could ignore it no longer. His cock was quite simply demanding attention. He tried to close the app... only to find it didn't close. Irritatedly, he tried to force close it, with no luck. Resetting his phone... it just immediately launched the app.

It had to be some kind of failsafe, to ensure you couldn't get locked out of it during setup. Damn it, he swore to himself. He adjusted his cock, subtly, yet again.

Then it hit him. The app itself. It was full of exactly what he wanted, very literally.

Unsure how to navigate to his order, or anything else, he hit the heart button and hoped for the best. Nothing happened. He tried again, and just got nothing.

"Search," he said, softly, thinking maybe it was voice activated.

Nothing... at first. Then, an entry field appeared! Excellent.

"Uhm... previous... orders? I guess?"

'Previous orders I guess' appeared on screen, and he cursed himself, but the app navigated around this simply, taking him to his previous orders.

In no time, his hand was in his shorts, and he was looking over the specifications for the android which was at that very moment just a few feet above him. He barely heard a sound as she was undoubtedly preparing his bed.

Coaxing his already half-baked erection to life, he feverishly flicked from page to page. For the first time, he began to truly take in the ramifications of the horny-based choices he had made days before.

Unit 83-58008 was a marvel of technology, indeed, almost beyond what humans should have been capable of producing, and given how much AI was involved in their production, perhaps she... it was.

He marvelled over her almost perfect form, the way her thighs spilled out around the hips, her breasts poured forth like a marshmallow factory disaster, every curve and line around her waist seemingly purposely designed to appeal directly specifically to his sex-addled mind. Indeed, he had uploaded a couple of terabytes of porn for the learning prompt to use in the design process, and it seemingly took his desires to heart. It... She really was perfect... for him.

It wasn't just her perfect body... he could already tell her demeanour was precisely what he wanted. Everything about how she acted seemed purpose built to excite him.

"You know, a girl might get self-conscious if a guy stares at her like that..." came a low purr from behind him, just over his shoulder.

His phone flew out of his hand, as his other hand flew out of his pants, slick with pre cum.

Deftly, she caught it out of the air, barely having to move to do so, as he wheeled around to see her blue eyes boring into his.

"Oh no, I've done it again," she cooed through pursed, sausage thick lips, "poor baby, did I startle you...?"

"You, I, um." Was all Harald managed to get out, the "um" being more of a squeak.

"Everything's ready upstairs..." she said softly, and held a hand out... notably keeping his phone in her other hand.

Keeping his slick hand firmly pinned and balled to his side out of embarrassment, he meekly reached out and felt her soft, silicone hand... warm to the touch.

"Shall I?" she asked, as he stood up and looked up into her eyes, for the first time truly appreciating her full height.

Not sure what she meant, his eyes bugged out of his head as she lifted him in moments, holding him in her arms.

"B-b-wait" he stuttered, as she seemingly uncaring carried him aloft, and soundlessly alighted the stairs.

"No need to be nervous, I'm perfectly strong enough to carry you," she whispered sweetly.

Silently, he looked on as they entered his bedroom... and he was breathless at the results. She couldn't have been up here more than 10 minutes, and yet the room was spotless. His bed was perfectly made, the covers seemingly pristine and without a wrinkle. A room he had almost taken pride in keeping untidy had been, in the space of a commercial break, transformed into a house-buyers catalogue photo.

Without a word, she laid him onto the bed, cushioning a pillow beneath his neck perfectly.

"How..." he marvelled, staring around, for once finding something which he could keep his eyes off of her for a moment.

"Oh don't you mind, cleaning this up was easy. Now I wonder if there's anything else I can help you with..." she smiled, conspiratorially.

Swallowing to clear his dry throat, he felt her massive bulk sidle into the space beside him on his bed, and his erection began to rage.

"Can't have you sleeping in those clothes," she whispered, and all while laying next to him, delicately began to undress him, leaving him feeling increasingly exposed and vulnerable with every article her soft hands removed.

"Last one," she cooed, and began to hook her fingertips around his shorts, tugging them down with tiny movements, and he grunted at the cathartic feeling of his cock being tugged down against them.

"Oh my, what have we here?" she asked in mock shock, a hand pressed against her cheek as she falsely gasped.

Hands firmly cemented to his sides, he averted his gaze from her eyes and found them resting inches from the colossal breasts which now took up a quarter of the space on his mattress.

"We'll have to take care of this before you can get any rest... however would you sleep when you're all pent up and excited like this?"

His heart hammered in his throat, his ears beating with the hot flow of youthful passion.

At first her fingertips just grazed along it, as if performing some unseen measurements. She played it back and forth slightly, marvelling at the silk-over-steel feel of his skin. This was the first time he had seen her... it... so intense.

"Beautiful..." she whispered, and somehow managed to lean her head closer to his. In the process, though, a massive breast spilled over, pressing against his chest.

"P... please..." he muttered, bashfully.

"Hm? What's that? I didn't quite hear you..." she mused, delicately tracing her fingers up and down the rod which was radiating heat between them.

"Please, um..." he managed, but just couldn't bring himself to say any more. It was too much. After a day like this, he just didn't have the strength to deal with it anymore.

A tear formed at the corner of his eye, and her mock gasp became a real one.

"Oh dear... is someone a little overwhelmed?" she asked without needing an answer, and he felt her other hand snake its way under his neck, pulling him in close, his cheek making contact with a planetoid of tit-flesh as he slowly sunk into it, feeling her lips kissing the top of her head.

"You don't have to worry about anything, anymore. Ever. No more worries in this little head of yours... or this big one." She giggled at her own wordplay, kissing his head again.

He simply felt his brain ticking over, like an overlocked CPU, well beyond its limits, listening to her words idly.

"I'm here now. I know this has been a lot for you," she continued, and allowed her fingers to clasp around his shaft lovingly, "before I got here life was hard. From now on, the only thing that's going to be hard is this cock here between your legs, got it?"

He nodded into her breast, a few tears making it a little wet.

"No more worries... no more thoughts..." she cooed softly, sweet nothings drifting down into his ears and planting themselves in his vulnerable, unprotected mind.

She perfectly calibrated her voice, comparing the pitch and tone of her voice to the results it got from his cock. Unit 83-58008 was learning this entire time. The setup process had never stopped.

Harald didn't notice the tiny, imperceptible changes to her voice as she slowly calibrated it, finding the perfect pitch and tone to play his mind, and thus his body, like an instrument she would take joy in tuning to exacting standards in the coming days, months, and years...

At last, she closed her grip, and her touch was heavenly. He groaned in satisfaction as her hand began to shuck his foreskin back and forth playfully, gratifyingly working out an entire lifetime's worth of tension in the way only a perfect machine could.

"Such a good boy..." she whispered, referring back to the billions of reference details he had so helpfully forfeited to the Vega Corporation when he made his order.

She knew exactly what to say, what to do, and when... and by reading his bodily responses, she could now figure out exactly how he wanted it. The why... well, that was buried deep within her code.

Unit 83-58008 knew she was making progress when she saw his buttocks tensing, ever so slightly lifting himself up off of the bed, pushing himself up into her now slickened grip.

"That's it, that's a good boy, show me just what you like..." she cooed, and reaching around his head she tilted his chin up with a single finger to look at her.

"You don't have to worry about a thing now. No worrisome thoughts. I'll be doing all the worrying, and all the thinking," she smiled, those blue eyes boring into his as if to stare directly into his mind and make sure her words were being implanted correctly.

Through the glassy tears he was weeping he nodded, and her smile broadened as she leaned in for a kiss, which brought her massive breasts spilling down over the top of his body and pinned him to the bed.

He grew more and more alarmed as her breasts moved up, slowly beginning to suffocate him, leaving him with just a sliver of air to breathe.

Now she truly began to pump his cock in earnest, employing a technique of curling her forefinger and thumb around his cock head while rapidly pumping over it, testing out a variety of holds and speeds to see what worked best for her new... owner.

Muffled by her massive chest, he groaned in delighted agony as he tried to fight against her weight to thrust up into her hand, but felt her simply shift over to hold him flat to the bed.

"Not to worry, my good boy, I'll take care of everything... you just relax," she whispered in contrast to her words, cupping her fingers around his head and twisting to drive him wild with overstimulation.

12