The Sexy Barista

Story Info
Elizabeth decides to try out a new coffee shop.
5.3k words
3.81
5.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Main Kinks/themes in the story: Hypnosis/mind control, teasing, edging/orgasm control, small dom big sub, love and affirmation, trans support/affirmation, and light bdsm elements.

If any of these kinks are not to your liking, I recommend finding another story to read. However, if you choose to continue, I thank you and hope you have a good read!

The following story is loosely based on an rp I did late last year. My partner sadly disappeared, but we got enough done that I want to recreate it for all who wish to read it. I will be rewriting it from the ground up only using the basic scenes I remember. All characters are over 18.

Enjoy!~

Elizabeth timidly pushed open the door to JACKIES COFFEE AND CAKES! A little cafe that was well off the beaten track for her. Normally she would get her coffee at a shop a block from her house. Today however she had decided to find a new spot to visit. The poor girl couldn't figure out why she chose to do this today. She never visited different shops as she was someone who loved her routine.

Regardless of all that, she was here now and felt compelled to go up and order something. She was the third person in line though, so she had to wait. That was always the worst part of getting something somewhere. Waiting for it to be ordered or filled out. Plus that barista that was taking orders was really cute. She was very short compared to Elizabeth almost two feet in fact, but Elizabeth was very tall for a girl, and part of that had to do with her male puberty. She had grown like a beanstalk and now was just a really tall girl.

When it was finally her turn Liz was nervous to approach the little barista. She had short brown hair with the sides of it dyed green. A lovely light brown skin tone and pretty brown eyes as well. Altogether she looked very tomboyish but in a pleasant non-abrasive way.

"Hi yes, can I get a coffee." Liz stammered out to the little woman. Jackie was the name on her name tag... So this might be the owner of the shop!

"Sure love. Do you have any," She paused and waved her hands around a little, "Specifications for that coffee or would you like it black?" Jackie was giving Liz a very customer-friendly look of patience. Though for a moment her eyes glinted with excitement or some similar emotion.

Elizabeth grimaced at her inability to order a coffee from the pretty barista, "Y-yes." She started before giving an actual order with how much she wanted of everything. Her normal order was not that complicated, but once again she decided to go all out and try something new. It was a compulsion she didn't have ever so having it twice in one day was odd.

After the order was complete Jackie nodded and gave her smile, "It's your lucky day miss! I happen to have an order just like that already prepared." Without much ceremony, Jackie pulled out a medium cup that already contained Elizabeth's order as promised. "Why don't you go and have a seat over there." The barista pointed to a seat near the corner, "I am gonna make you a special little cake."

Elizabeth was shocked when her order was given to her immediately, and she was even more shocked when she was told to go sit down. She didn't sit down at cafe's she always just went home. Despite wanting to voice her protest Liz found herself just nodding and going to sit down as instructed.

Soon enough Jackie was at her table sat across from her with a little plate of white cake between them. A breakfast cake was what Jackie had called it. Now Liz was timidly eating it with small bites. Doing her best not to stare at her host wondering why they were just watching her eat. It was a little weird, but she couldn't find the words to voice her concerns.

"Sleep Elizabeth" Jackie suddenly said with a snap of her fingers.

This was always her favorite part of the game. Being able to see Liz with her head dropping, eyes closed, and mind open for instructions. She loved this girl with all her heart and seeing her like this made her so ready to fuck. That was her least favorite part. Doing this in the morning was torture, she had to wait all day to finally finish the game.

"Listen to me very closely Elizabeth. In a moment I am going to stand up and leave. You are going to politely finish your cake and leave with your coffee. But for the rest of the day, you are going to be in bed thinking about me and maybe touching yourself. I want you to imagine all the ways you want to fuck me and to be fucked by me. Get really detailed and graphic with it. Around five-thirty I want you to decide to come back to my shop and ask me out. You may do this in whatever way is the most comfortable. I will then invite you back to my place for dinner. You will accept. And then we will go from there. Do you find all this agreeable my love?" Jackie asked.

"I do mistress... But you forgot to mention I can't cum." Elizabeth reminded her. Even in this mindless, submissive state, she was still seeking to give up more control. That was one of Jackie's favorite parts of Elizabeth. Her desire to give up control. It was one of the reasons they worked so well together.

"Yes of course darling. You are not allowed to cum when you masturbate to me today. I want you to get close at least twice but you won't be able to finish without my permission." Jackie paused for a moment and thought of something else to add, "And I want you to always have something in your ass today even when you come to ask me out. Use that vibrating butt plug or a dildo or your fingers." Jackie smiled as a new wave of redness washed over Elizabeth.

"Now Awake" The small woman snapped her fingers again and then excused herself to get back to work. She hid it very well, but Jackie was all sorts of aroused by this situation. She had work to do though.

Elizabeth awoke after being told to, though she had no idea that she had been in a trance. The tall girl was disappointed when Jackie left, but she had work to do so it was fine. Liz worked her way through the cake and when she was done she felt an urge to go back home. Not an unnatural urge, but it was stronger than usual. The whole walk home she was thinking about the barista. She was so cute and confident. That made the poor girl's little cock harder than anything had in a long time.

As soon as she got home she tossed the coffee away. She needed to masturbate and more importantly she needed something inside of her. It wasn't a want this time it was a need. Elizabeth stripped out of her clothes as fast as they would come off. Then she grabbed her lube and one of her larger dildos.

"Shit..." She muttered to herself, "What has gotten into me." She lubed it up and then lubed herself up. Finally after what felt like years, (it was only five-ish minutes from undressing to now), Liz rolled onto her side and then pushed the large fake cock inside of her. The tall girl moaned so loud she thought for sure someone would hear. That didn't matter though because it felt so good.

Liz found her phone and quickly pulled up some of her favorite porn before going to town on herself. She was like that for hours watching porn, furiously fucking herself, and jerking her cock. It all seemed to be in vain though because she just couldn't cum. No matter what she watched or how fast she went or how hard she just couldn't get over the edge. It was so frustrating. Worst of all every video she watched or scene in her head was filled with the image of that sexy little barista Jackie. She was like a ghost haunting all of her thoughts and fantasies. She imagined the little girl with a massive cock as well as a delicate little pussy.

She also made sure to not go hard constantly. Liz was aware enough not to hurt herself. Taking plenty of breaks for water and other things even getting some snacks though her mind was always on her unwavering horniness.

Despite all that effort and time, Liz was hornier and more full of energy than she had been in a long time. Looking at her phone clock she realized with a sudden rush of despair that she had been at this for almost six hours. That was insane and she was red and sore all over and had gone through most of her lube and toys.

"Maybe I need to get properly laid," She thought wondering if Jackie would want to fuck her. In all honesty, she didn't care she needed to find out. So with some difficulty she got up and found some fresh clothes. She took a few moments to try and freshen up but she knew that unless she took a shower her escapades would be evident to anyone who looked long enough. Her face was flushed and she was less covered in sweat but still shiny. To top it all of she decided to leave a butt plug in not wanting to feel empty after so long with things shoved inside of her.

It was nearing five thirty in the afternoon when Liz walked up to the coffee shop. She seemed to be just in time as Jackie was locking the door to the shop when she walked up.

The small girl turned and looked at her smiling a big friendly smile, "Hello there! I think you were here this morning yes? Did you want some more cake? Or another coffee? I can open up for a little bit if you need it?"

For some reason seeing her in person again had sapped all of Elizabeth's confidence out of her. All her planning was replaced by anxiety and shyness.

"Oh ah... N-no. I was however wondering if... Ah... If you would like to... Ummm... Like to..." She was stammering now stalling. Liz shrank into herself looking smaller than ever despite still towering over her newfound crush, "Could you... Would you... Date? Would you like to go on a date?" This was so bad. What would she think? Why would she want to go on a date with me I can't even get the words out to ask her. I am so stupid for even trying.

Jackie chuckled softly, "My my you are adorable when you stutter like that. Of course, I wanna go on a date with you silly. That is why I can you the free cake. I even wrote my number on your cup but you didn't seem to notice." Jackie hadn't actually written her number on the cup, but it would have made sense if she did.

"Wow... Really? Now I feel stupid." Said Liz feeling a lot of the tension of the situation slip away. She felt silly and dumb for not noticing those things.

"Awe don't feel stupid doll. It's an easy thing to miss when your head is full of other things." Somehow Elizabeth suspected that Jackie had picked up on her activities of the day. She didn't show any signs of disapproval though. "Why don't you come over to my place tonight? I made more than enough food for two. At least that way I will be eating it for one less day."

The small girl took Elizabeth's hand and began to walk with her. A few blocks away was a quaint little one-story house that Jackie lived in. It was painted a deep blue and had a pride and trans flag waving in the front. That was a clue about Jackie that Elizabeth did not pick up on as she was to focus on listening to her talk about the coffee shop and dinner. Jackie did do most of the talking on the walk and Elizabeth only talked when answering questions. She liked it that way though as the sound of her own voice wasn't something she liked listening to for long.

Once Jackie led Elizabeth inside she said, "Why don't you go and sit down at the table I will dish the food. It has been slow cooking all day."

Liz just nodded and made her way to the dining table which was down the hall and to the right. She didn't even question the fact that she already knew where to go or why she listened to Jackie with little to no question.

Jackie would join her soon after with a meal. And much to Elizabeth's surprise it was one of her favorite dishes! "Wow! This is one of my favorite things to eat!" She told Jackie.

"Really?" Jackie asked, "A pleasant surprise for all then."

They talked and laughed as they ate. Not really going over anything important just enjoying each other's company like long-lost friends. Most of Elizabeth's earlier shyness was melting away as she spent more and more time with Jackie. It just felt right to be around her which was a new feeling. After the meal was done and the dishes were put away, as well as the leftover food, Elizabeth felt like the night was winding down and she really didn't wanna leave.

To her relief Jackie was the one to brooch the subject, "I was wondering Liz... Do you mind staying a little longer? I am rather enjoying your company and want to spend some more time with you. Perhaps we could watch a movie? Or a show? You can pick!" The small girl looked complacent and slightly vulnerable while speaking which was night and day compared to her normal demeanor.

"Y-Yea of course!" Liz spoke up wanting nothing more than to spend a little more time with her new friend.

Jackie smiled at her then a look came over her face and she spoke the words again, snapping her fingers, "Sleep Elizabeth."

Elizabeth slumped where she stood looking blankly ahead as she always did when put into a trance. She was so fucking hot like that, but Jackie had no patience for staring at her helpless lover tonight.

"You are such a good girl Liz. I promise to reward you soon but first, we are going to do some more teasing. When I wake you up I am going to tell you that I need to change before we start the movie. When I leave to go do that you will get the very shameful thought to go peak at what's under my work clothes. The door will be slightly open, but you won't think much of it. You are to peek in and watch me change touching your cute little girlcock as you do. When I am done changing you are going to run back to the living room and try to pretend like nothing happened. But we both know that you will be flustered and horny unable to really pay attention. I will start to tease you and cuddle with you. And we will see how it goes from there. Understand pet?" She asked feeling her own cock hardening at the thought of all this teasing.

"Yes Mistress I understand," Liz said in her usual trance monotone, but even the monotone couldn't hide the small amount of excitement in her voice.

"Good girl very good girl now Awake!" And Jackie snapped her fingers.

Elizabeth woke up once again unaware that she had been put in a trance. "I am not very good at picking things though." She said looking a tad nervous about that.

"Don't worry about that Liz you have plenty of time. I am going to go change into something a little more comfortable. Why don't you go pick our movie and I will be right out ok?" She asked turning to leave but pausing to make sure Liz would agree.

Liz's mind rushed to thoughts of watching Jackie undress and she flushed. Nodding her head she watched the small girl leave. Then she softly made her way to the master bedroom. Once again disregarding how she knew where it was automatically. The door was open just a smidge and Elizabeth was able to peak into it.

The room was fairly large with a big bed in the middle of the room. Two wardrobes were present against the far wall with a window and a vanity was sitting close to the door. Another door was near the wardrobes that went to the master bathroom. Standing near the end of the bed was Jackie. Currently, she was in the middle of unclasping her bra. Liz watched with bated breath as she let the garment fall to the ground. The tall girl could only see her back right now but even that was so pretty. That caramel skin shiny in the light looks delicious. Liz just wanted to run her hands all over Jackie in that moment. Then she turned to the side and Liz could see part of her chest. She had small breasts with little nipples that were so fitting and cute. Everything about the little barista was perfect.

So perfect in fact that without even realizing it Liz had one hand in her pants softly rubbing on her cock. She had to bite her lip to keep herself from moaning as she watched. Jackie of course knew she was there and was watching her out of the corner of her eye so she put on a show. She exaggerated her movements as she pulled off her pants bending lower than she needed and letting Liz see her little butt in all its glory. Then finally she pulled off her panties and a semi-hard cock popped out.

This baffled Liz but she thought it was so hot. Even semi-hard it looked as big as hers which was fairly small. That was both a blessing and a curse. It was a blessing because it was easily hidden and it fit her feminine frame well. It was a curse because even fully hard it wasn't super useful in sex. That was something her few partners had told her and she was always a little hurt by that. Even if it was true she liked it except for that fact.

Soon enough though Jackie began to dress again and Liz's thoughts were brought back to the present. It was so very sad to see that beautiful body covered again. At least this time Jackie was wearing shorts and a crop top which showed off her belly. She must work out because it was toned. Not a six-pack or anything fancy just flatter than Liz expected. As soon as Liz realized that Jackie was almost done getting dressed she had to pull her hand out of her pants and quickly make her way to the living room and turn the T.V. on.

Elizabeth hadn't even gotten the streaming services open when Jackie walked out. She was captivating in her confidence and it made Liz just want to sit there and stare.

"You haven't even opened an app yet Liz? What have you been doing?" Jackie said first looking at the T.V. and then looking at Elizabeth, "Are you feeling ok? You are red. Are you feeling sick?" The small girl walked over and placed a hand on Liz's forehead checking her temp, "And you are warm. Do you need to go home?" She asked faking concern because she knew the real reason for Liz's predicament.

"No no! Please... I am fine. I was just having a hard time picking a movie is all." She tried not to give away what she was up to feeling ashamed and disheartened. The physical touch was nice though and she leaned into it even if it was brief.

Jackie didn't look convinced but nodded, "Alright, but I am going to stick close to you. After all I only have the one blanket out here so we will need to share." That was utter nonsense. But neither one of them wanted to be separated so Elizabeth didn't say a word about it only nodding along.

They both sat on the same side of the couch as Liz finally picked a dumb rom-com that was really bad quality. Though by that point Jackie was starting to get a little handy. Her nimble fingers were working their way over Liz's skiny frame brushing over her back and legs. The tall girl's sides were hugged and her shoulder leaned on. Liz being the awkward mess that she was just let it happen.

As the movie progressed Jackie's hands began to explore more intimate parts of her guest. She touched just under her chest down her arms and the back of her neck. After a while she simply asked, "Do you mind taking your shirt off? I wanna feel your skin on mine." The small dom's voice was low and wanting. Liz of course complied with a quick nod pulling her shirt off almost as soon as the request was issued. Jackie did the same and leaned into her again. They continued like this for some time simply enjoying the contact.

About three-quarters of the way through the movie though Jackie turned it down. Looking up at her guest she spoke in a low whisper, "I think I want to take this further Elizabeth. Would you like that?" Jackie knew she didn't need to ask, but it was necessary to maintain trust that she wouldn't go any further than Liz wanted to.

The tall girl's breath hitched and she couldn't find the words to express how she felt. Yes, she really really wanted to go further. But also she was scared that Jackie would want something she couldn't give. Finally, however, she managed to speak her tone matching the Dom's with a low whisper.

"I really want to Jackie... I just don't know if you would want... Me." She sounded sad and concerned. This was always the most heartbreaking part of their game for Jackie. When the familiar fear of rejection because she was trans came up. Jackie had tried on several occasions to tell Elizabeth she could take that away from her but Liz had always been firm on keeping it in.

12