The Shave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed the cut hair by the clumps as they were cut and used his cutting hand for that to be sure to keep his little finger in place for a buffer. He had a doubled plastic bag for those. He was emptying the vacuum in it too. He would leave it with her. Her folds were starting to show prominently. It was exciting.

She said in conversation, "I call that my volcano. My right ridge is called Etna and the left ridge is called Vesuvius. My pee hole is called Niagara and my clit is called the 'alphorn'. It's an Alpine horn. I've never told anybody that before. I can't tell you what I call my behind. I have a name but I can't tell you.

He looked up, smiling, and continued his work. Both their eyes were smiling. He wondered what she called her vagina but wasn't going to ask. He spread the shaving gel and got the razor. He had a high top small bucket, plastic, full of hot water to rinse off the razor as he went. The high top kept water from washing out.

This time he paused for a moment before he began, then placed his fingers and pulled. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth a little for more air. She had made herself a firm promise not to constantly push her hips up or around. She didn't want to seem like a little kid. He had moved so his side was to the bed and had draped his upper arm over her lower thigh, hand bent back and down. Easy reach. Lots of skin on skin with his top off.

With her eyes closed she felt like she was having sex and her vagina almost pushed up. Opening her eyes she watched him. He was ever so careful and smooth. She knew he would be. His penis had to be within a few inches and only his shorts to go.

He worked from up the hip down and up the side to the top of Vesuvius clearing that side thoroughly then did Etna. He went back and forth and sideways lightly to be sure it was smooth. Washing then drying thoroughly he spread the finishing gel, overlapping the perineum and rubbed it in softly.

He said, "I'm going to use the medical wipes down in. Let me know, if, maybe..."

"Yes. Take your time. Be as thorough as you want. Would you like me to help a little?"

"If you wouldn't mind, please."

She reached down with both hands and pulled Etna and Vesuvius open wide. He happen to be looking right at the folds when she did that. He sat staring at the color and the bubbling skin and little ridges of skin and the infinity circle below. There was this small opening that disappeared where there was no more light. He was looking right into a vagina.

She was quiet and waited for him to absorb everything. It probably wasn't that easy but she didn't know for sure. One of his hands reached back to the small table and fumbled around with the edge. He looked and picked up the medical wipes and opened one and slowly started at the top and wiped down.

He worked very lightly but he was methodical and did from the top of the ridges inward until everything was wiped. He even went right across the vagina entrance a few times. Straight across the top.

"Now for the lubrication," he said. Getting the tube of lube he got some on his fingers and rubbed it in lightly throughout and got a small amount on his second finger and slipped some in, about to his second knuckle and twisted his finger to spread it. Looking up he said, "Thanks."

"Phil, If you would like to explore some while you're there it would be perfectly all right. Girls like that too. It's quite a turn on." He looked up then looked down and ran his second finger around the edges of the vagina a few times. Getting more lube on his finger he slipped in to the first knuckle again. It was warm inside, and moist. He pulled out and went in again, slowly, all the way he could without pressing harder.

She closed her eyes and squeezed a little and he smiled and looked up. She waited until he pulled out and started in again. Then she tilted her hips upward into his finger and they bottomed out together and reversed and did it again. He got her eyes with his and they continued that way for two or three minutes. Sometimes they went a little faster but mostly slowly. It was better.

He reached up and played with one of her nipples. They were both way out there somewhere. They seemed to slow down and stop together, unspoken. He got another damp towel hot and pressed it into her clit and upward. He said, "Have you thought about having a patch above or what shape you'd like?"

"Yes," she said. "Not thick. I mean in height. But thick enough so it doesn't look like it's getting bald. I think it should be wedge shaped to match the flow of the hips. Looks more natural I think. Neat and comfortable and normal looking. Something to play with rather than notice as an exception. If it's too short in height there won't be enough to play with and if the wedge is too small there won't be either. A nice place to linger and remember and come back to and feel, and see.

"My thoughts exactly," he said, smiling. "I'll trim the height down a little at a time until it's at the height you want. Then I'll make a triangle, big, then smaller until it's what you vision. How's that?"

"Great. I have a mirror so I can see better. This should be fun. I've been so looking forward to this part and you're my dream trimmer shaver. It's just perfect. Phil, as excited as you are the head of your penis must be uncovered and your pants might irritate it. If you want to take off you shorts it's ok. It'll be fun for me to watch what happens when you move around."

He nodded 'ok' and started to trim. Deciding, he stopped and took off his shorts. His penis popped out and wiggled around. She loved it and watched intensively. Now they were both nude. Maybe.

He trimmed slowly across the top. She looked with the mirror and moved her fingers in and out to check. That was very erotic to Phil and he followed her fingertips everywhere they went. She indicated to take off more and he trimmed again. Same procedure. He trimmed once again and she checked and smiling nodded 'yes'.

He worked on the triangle shape until it was right then applied the shaving gel and went to work defining the triangle. With his fingers pulling and pushing and the razor sliding and pressing and her watching his penis moving around looking hard as a rock she started getting into an orgasm.

Phil sensed the plight and said, "You're going to have an orgasm." She was nodding 'yes' almost continuously. He put down the razor and put two fingers on either side of her hood and started moving up and down. The gel made it a perfectly fluid movement. He went right down to the tip every few strokes and stayed with her hip shifts until she stretched her head back and up, hands out wide and let it out.

It was the first time he had actually seen one this perfectly and he almost lost it himself, barely keeping up on her clit. It was stronger than her usual orgasms and took more time to recover. He slid up on his part of the pillow and put his arms around her and held on. She tilted and folded into his chest. She could feel his penis on her side or hip or somewhere.

When she was normal, if that was possible, he continued his shave and finished up with everything smooth and the nicest looking patch. Low enough so she could wear low hip pants.

He assembled all his supplies and forgetting he was nude said, "All done. I really enjoyed that. It was quite an experience and I couldn't begin to say how beautiful and sexy you are. It was quite a treat. Thank you."

She sat up and crossed her legs, her outer lips quite clear between them. She said, "Phil. Girlhood doesn't want me to let you go away fully aroused. That I caused. If you would like to stay it's what I would like too. I think I'm fully lubricated and more should be coming."

He was climbing on the bed behind her as she was talking. Moving the pillows up towards the headboard and pulling and pushing the towels and rubber sheet down off the bed as she moved.

She continued. "I can't get pregnant so that shouldn't be a worry and you can go fast or slow, however you want." Her head was on the pillow about that time and she was stretched out down the bed. "You're awfully big so I don't know if it'll fit. And I may be too big but I can squeeze so it'll feel better. You can have all the orgasms you want. I would really like that."

His mouth was on her nipple and she felt his hips settle down between hers. Her legs came up and back and she got a little concerned. "Phil, I really..." Then he kissed her very tenderly and everything was ok and he started to move his hips. After a few stretches of seconds she started moving her hips with him and he was going slow and sensuous and she put her hands on the top outside of his hips. Just as his tongue found hers she felt his balls touching below.

It lasted a long long time.

***

Several years later he finished reading one of the short stories in her new book of short stories she and the kids had given him for his birthday. He had been smiling heavily for over an hour at it. She had changed her name to Dana and his to Phil. Other than that it was pretty accurate.

12