The She-Shed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,095 Followers

Nancy laughed, "I hope you boys don't think you are done. I want you both at the same time. We haven't used the pillory yet."

With a large creampie between my legs, I helped Nancy get locked into the medieval device. She stood with her legs spread and while leaned over parallel with the floor, I carefully locked her hands and neck down. She was a sexual prisoner ready to be "punished" with cock. The apparatus reminded me of what I read about in the Salem witch trials.

Marcus took the front as he fed his pussy juice covered penis into Nancy's mouth and Pablo stood behind her. Neither cock was fully erect but we both knew that wouldn't last long. She proudly sucked my cum off Marcus's cock while trying to stiffen it up. Pablo had his inside her and knew after several thrusts, his would be hard a steel again.

With her head and hands restrained, both men were fucking Nancy from both ends. She kept gagging on Marcus's cock because he was forcing too much down her throat. I was a spectator for the first few minutes but decided I needed to get up close and personal with Pablo's muscular ass. I knelt behind him and rubbed and kissed those tight cheeks. Nancy couldn't have stopped the spit roast even if she had wanted them to but judging by her reaction, she was enjoying herself way too much. I was then slapping Pablo's ass before each kiss. This caused a chain reaction and Pablo would slap Nancy's ass.

Marcus said, "I'm going to choke this poor woman with this dick."

Pablo replied, "Nah! Her eyes might be watering but you can tell she loves it! Make her swallow that nut!"

When my tongue and warm breath found its way between Pablo's ass cheeks, he starting cumming inside Nancy's pussy. He shouted, "Fuck bra, I'm cummin again! Shit! Ohhhh, yeahhhhhhhh! Aughhhhh!"

All she could do was gurgle but I could see her lower legs tremble from between Pablo's legs and I knew she was also cumming. Pablo stopped pounding her in his standing doggie style position and stepped back, allowing his spent cock to slide out and drop a mess of cum on the floor.

It was taking Marcus a little while longer to get off in Nancy's mouth no matter how hard he fucked it. The poor guy was holding onto the pillory and using her mouth like a pussy. When I went over and began to kiss and lick his ass, he shot his second load into her mouth. He was grunting and she was coughing, trying to take all he had to offer. When he finished, he pulled back and left her with a mouth full of cum and a string of it on her chin.

She was gasping for air when I asked, "Are you OK?"

She took two more deep breaths and replied with a mouth full of jizz, "Never better."

I grabbed her head and kissed her. We exchanged that slimy cum in what I believed to be the hottest girl on girl snowball kiss of all time. With each of us swallowing an equal amount, I licked the glob off her chin before allowing her out of the device. The guys were almost dressed by the time we were finished.

Marcus was shaking his head, "You two are the craziest bitches I have ever met...uh...no offense."

We both just laughed and Nancy remarked, "With these bonuses, I expect you two do have my cameras up and running today."

We grabbed our clothes and headed for the house. I knew Shane would be arriving soon and I needed to get cleaned up before he did. As we walked, Nancy said to me, "Shane will be here in an hour. I can't believe you have finally talked him into allowing you to have a little fun on the side. Good for you guys."

I gave her a funny look before responding, "Well....he hasn't exactly come on board with that yet. He doesn't know about any of this. He doesn't care that I fool around with girls but would not approve of men. I should have told you before but I am still hoping to convert him. He is not like your hubby but I wish he was. That is why I need to take another shower and make sure my pussy is clean. Please don't tell him."

"Oh! I see. No problem and you know anything you do is always safe with me," she assured.

After cleaning up and getting dressed in the same clothing, Shane pulled up in his SUV. We hugged with Nancy standing beside me. I introduced them and he leaned in and kissed Nancy on the cheek, "Nice to meet you. Britt has told me a lot about you. Thank you for allowing us to stay here. That is very kind."

Shane was 6'3 and weighed a trim 190 pounds due to his swim regiment. His hair was dark like his eyes, short on the sides and longer messy-spiked on top. He wore a thin beard neatly trimmed close to his face and smelled of men's obsession cologne. Dressed in his khaki slacks and a gray and black pullover with a zip-up V-neck, he carried his bag into the villa.

Nancy was planning to make dinner but Shane offered, "Don't be silly. You are kind enough to open your home to us, dinner is on me tonight. Let's go somewhere nice."

When he went into the bedroom, Nancy elbowed me, "I like him already. He isn't hard on the eyes either."

I laughed and followed Shane into the room. We chit chatted about our days apart minus all the sex I had when the subject came up, I asked, "So what do you think of Nancy?"

He replied, "She is pretty. I can't believe that she is retired. I would guess her to be around 40."

I smiled, "She is built well too...would you agree?"

Shane agreed and then I told him about Nancy and me fooling around. His long 8 inches became hard in his pants and he wanted to know more. He was leaning over trying to kiss me while prying for more details. I stood up, "We have to get ready for dinner." I then threw out my idea, "If you really want to know about Nancy, maybe you can find out for yourself."

He asked, "What do you mean?"

I responded, "I mean, we can all mess around together. You would do Nancy wouldn't you?"

He was taken back by my question. He paused then responded, "I said she is pretty hot but won't you get upset?"

I giggled, "Not at all. I will be honest, I have always wanted to see you with another woman. I think it would be hot and a perfect way to spice up our relationship."

He thought for a moment, "I guess that would be fine. Just us three?"

I assured, "Yes, just us three. Her husband is gone on a trip. I will tell Nancy, then I need to change clothes if we are going out for dinner."

Nancy wore a knee-length maroon cocktail dress with matching high heels that strapped around the back and I chose a black dress with thicker bottomed high heel pumps. Her nails were painted maroon to match her attire and mine were silver. I wore my blonde hair in a braided updo, to show off my hoop earrings while Nancy wore her dangling diamonds. We had so much jewelry on that if we were to fall into water, we would have sank to the bottom.

Shane had changed into a dress shirt with a sports jacket to match his slacks. He wore boat shoes and looked as handsome as the day we met. We girls rode in the back seat while he drove as if he were our limo driver. Once he handed the keys off to the valet, he opened the door and reached out his hand to help both of us down from the taller vehicle. With him in the middle and Nancy and I on each of his arms, we walked into the upscale restaurant.

We had a wonderful meal and ordered dessert while we drank our wine. Nancy was very flirtatious with Shane and he became that way right back at her. They were hitting it off and I was excited to see where it would lead later that evening. At one point Shane commented, "This is great and having both my girls with me makes it all that much better."

After that comment, Nancy surprised him by leaning over and giving him a big kiss on the mouth. He looked at me and I winked and he kissed her right back for at least ten seconds. She sat back down and as she took a bite of dessert, she put her hand in his lap and squeezed his hardened cock though his pants.

While playing with it, she directed her words towards me, "I believe your man is hard. He must have really missed you. He might be younger than my sons but I will have to show him just how mature experience makes a difference when we get back." Shane gulped and Nancy rubbed his bulge until we left.

When we returned to the villa, Nancy escorted Shane out to the she-shed to give him the tour. He was impressed with all the sexual gadgets. She asked him, "Do you want to be the first to use the gloryhole?"

When he agreed, she showed him where to stand in the outside cold while we were inside awaiting the snake to peek through. When his long cock made its appearance, Nancy inhaled, "Damn Sweetie. You weren't lying. Look how long that thing is. You are lucky to get fucked with that every night. It is my turn to enjoy it."

With my complete blessing, she was down on her knees sucking it. I could hear Shane's knees knocking up against the door while Nancy blew him through the gloryhole. She sucked and jerked it for quite a while before she looked up at me and laughed, "You can deepthroat this? No wonder he loves you so much. I need this in my pussy. Forget the shed tonight, let's go get in my bed."

Nancy and I went to her bedroom to get ready while Shane went to ours. I whispered, "I have the perfect thing for you to wear. Shane will go nuts."

She replied, "What are you going to wear?"

I snickered, "Nothing. I am going to sit over there and watch you two while I masturbate. This is a fantasy of mine. Put your black thigh highs on and I will get the surprise."

I came back with a pair of knee high patent leather black boots with a spiked four inch heel for her and my wand egg vibrator for me. I handed them to her, "I know you wear a size ten so I brought these. They are my friend Maggie's and should fit you perfectly. Shane loves boots and hose."

We unzipped them from the side and I helped her put them on over her nylons. I stripped down to nothing but my jewelry and called for Shane to enter. I sat down on the floor across the room and leaned against the wall with my legs up and vibrator ready. Shane walked in with his long cock standing at full erection. Nancy met him in the doorway and they embraced for a long drawn out French kiss.

I began to diddle my clit without power just to warm up. Shane and Nancy were wrapped around each other so tightly, they looked like two snakes mating. They fell to the bed with Shane on top and he kissed her neck slowly making his way down to her breasts. Gently, he fondled one while sucking the nipple of the other.

Nancy could take no more so she reached down and grasped that cock that I had known so well and guided it into her wetness. Shane arched his back and with one mighty push, his entire member was inside her. He continued sucking her boobs when the thrusting began. She was panting and rubbing the back of his hair while his tight ass moved up and down.

I rubbed my clit a little harder to keep up with that live sex show involving my boyfriend and his lover. I gulped in anticipation of my first orgasm. With her knees back and her boot covered feet hovering in mid-air, she used both hands to reach around his hips and hold that moving ass to almost guide his pace. It was slow and steady until she would smack that flesh causing him to thrust harder.

She gasped, "Oh God yes! Just like that! Oh God," with Shane on top of her, drilling away.

Nancy's body locked up and when her eyes rolled into the back of her head from a powerful orgasm, my pussy also began twitching. That is when I turned the vibrator on. It was hot to see the man I loved satisfying a woman I loved. She quickly rolled him over and she was on top. From underneath, Shane was still thrusting up into her.

Even though the spiked heels made it difficult, Nancy stood up and turned around before sitting back down on my boyfriend's long dick. In the reverse cowgirl position, she rode it up and down like she was trying to hit her head on the ceiling. With each descending thud onto Shane's lap, Nancy would moan.

With her tits bouncing up and down, she looked at me and asked, "Where have you been hiding this big cock! You need to share it with the world! I'm about to cum again!"

I was buzzing my clit well but when she said that, I erupted into another orgasm, causing me to stick the egg tip inside my pussy to enhance the sensation. While up my vagina, the buzzing sound was faint but the bed thumping on the floor was not. Nancy couldn't get enough of Shane's manhood and continued bouncing up and down until she squealed, "Ohhhh! Oh God! Ohhhhhh! Augghhhhh! Yes, it feels so fucking good! Ohhhhhhh!"

It was Shane's turn to smack her moving ass. Slap! Then another slap! Just as he was about to slap it again he grabbed her hips, "Fuck, yeahhhh! Augghhhh! Damn! Aughhhhh! Aughhhhh!"

Judging by his facial expressions and my familiarity with them, I knew he had just shot a hot load up Nancy's pussy. That made me cum again knowing he seeded her insides. I squirted a little while I shivered my pleasure. Neither one seemed to mind as she rode him without a care in the world. Shane could always fuck at least until he came a second time without going soft so I knew the session had not ended. It was confirmed when I began seeing his slimy cum running down both sides of his shaft every time Nancy rose upward.

After Nancy climaxed again, she had worn out. While trying to catch her breath and with the fringes around her hairline sticking to her face with sweat, she stopped bouncing and sat on Shane's erection, slowly swaying back and forth not wanting to ever completely let go of the feeling. Shane sat up and she leaned back against his chest. He rubbed her boobs and pinched her nipples causing her to rock quicker.

Leaning her head back, they kissed again. Her rocking became grinding and she did it forcefully until she let out another orgasm while never breaking her lip lock with him. It was such a hot scene, I climaxed again only that time squirting two streams of juice on the floor.

When Nancy finished her orgasm, she got off of Shane's slimy cock and turned around subtlety lowering her cream filled pussy to his face. I was intrigued to see what he would do because he was squeamish about eating his own cum. I then realized that Nancy was riding so hard, I don't think she was aware that he had in fact cum in her. Shane avoided it by lowering his head away until it reached the mattress.

She was about to get into a sixty-nine position and when he had nowhere to go, her pussy landed right on his face. Nancy laid on top of him and began sucking his slick cock. It was better than porn and I watched intently to see their reaction. When her lips began to move up and down on the shaft, the salty taste caused her to stop and look up at me. I was smiling and nodding my head yes to confirm her suspicion. Shane had given in and was licking her gooey cum filled pussy. Seeing that, I screamed and squirted again while my legs shook violently.

Shane licked and sucked her sloppy labia and she sucked his dick like a lollipop. When she added her hand and jerked his cock, he erupted in her mouth and she came all over his face. It must have been powerful for both because it looked like they were both having a seizure. It was the perfect sixty-nine simultaneous orgasm. Of course I had another one watching that. My clit was so sensitive that I needed to quit. Nancy swallowed and got off Shane and we were all satisfied for the time being.

We got a snack and talked while in the kitchen. When it was bedtime, Nancy insisted we both sleep with her in her bed. Just like we had down with Scott, Shane was in the middle and Nancy and I were on each side of him. Nobody was wearing a stitch of clothing.

It was my turn to sleep soundly though the night when I heard Shane yell. From a dead sleep, my eyes popped open thinking he had stubbed his toe or something. There was Nancy's face only inches away from me bent over the bed with Shane standing behind her and his face contorted. He had been fucking her ass and I had just caught him cumming in it.

Nancy's cute face said, "Good morning. I hope you don't mind but I had to have that gorgeous penis in my ass."

I laughed and used Nancy's line back at her, "You are such a slut. Don't you get enough?"

She laughed and responded, "Of course not."

Shane also laughed before telling me, "Good morning baby."

We were all showered and dressed. We needed to go to the store and pick of up food for the New Year's Eve party that was to occur the next day. As we were getting into Shane's SUV, Joe's friend Tim pulled in to drop off Joe. Nancy rolled the window down and said to him, "Hi Honey. We are going to store. I will see you soon."

Joe smiled, "OK. Did I miss anything?"

She jokingly responded, "Maybe just a little but I will fill you in or maybe just show you tomorrow at the party! New York may have one ball dropping but we will have many!"

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,095 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The queen approves 😘

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 3

Great finale. So hot and kinky. Especially the part where you and Nancy kissed with your mouth full of cum. I'm so glad you let Shane fuck Nancy, and that she used a glory hole on him. Them 69ing was especially hot. I love the image of you masturbating while you watch them. My favorite parts were: "Nancy's body locked up and when her eyes rolled into the back of her head from a powerful orgasm, my pussy also began twitching. That is when I turned the vibrator on. It was hot to see the man I loved satisfying a woman I loved. She quickly rolled him over and she was on top. From underneath, Shane was still thrusting up into her.

Even though the spiked heels made it difficult, Nancy stood up and turned around before sitting back down on my boyfriend's long dick. In the reverse cowgirl position, she rode it up and down like she was trying to hit her head on the ceiling. With each descending thud onto Shane's lap, Nancy would moan.

With her tits bouncing up and down, she looked at me and asked, "Where have you been hiding this big cock! You need to share it with the world! I'm about to cum again!""

And

"When Nancy finished her orgasm, she got off of Shane's slimy cock and turned around subtlety lowering her cream filled pussy to his face. I was intrigued to see what he would do because he was squeamish about eating his own cum. I then realized that Nancy was riding so hard, I don't think she was aware that he had in fact cum in her. Shane avoided it by lowering his head away until it reached the mattress.

She was about to get into a sixty-nine position and when he had nowhere to go, her pussy landed right on his face. Nancy laid on top of him and began sucking his slick cock. It was better than porn and I watched intently to see their reaction. When her lips began to move up and down on the shaft, the salty taste caused her to stop and look up at me. I was smiling and nodding my head yes to confirm her suspicion. Shane had given in and was licking her gooey cum filled pussy. Seeing that, I screamed and squirted again while my legs shook violently.

Shane licked and sucked her sloppy labia and she sucked his dick like a lollipop. When she added her hand and jerked his cock, he erupted in her mouth and she came all over his face. It must have been powerful for both because it looked like they were both having a seizure. It was the perfect sixty-nine simultaneous orgasm. Of course I had another one watching that. My clit was so sensitive that I needed to quit. Nancy swallowed and got off Shane and we were all satisfied for the time being."

So hot. Keep up the great work. You are very talented and kinky. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So dirty and hot. Nice touch with you stroking Nancy's ass while you rode a bike together. You must have been very tempted. LOL at "the burrito". I especially liked the part where Scott licked your pussies while you two kissed. The way you licked Nancy's pussy while Scott fucked you was also really kinky and sexy. Good idea about cameras in the she-shed. And the part where you two fucked those two handymen, and then switched up... smoking. You're so bad. I'm rock hard now. This part was also pretty funny: " Nancy laughed, "So. I'm married and Brittni has a serious boyfriend. We aren't asking you two to marry us, we are asking you to fuck us." My favorite parts were: "Nancy was holding my legs back while sitting on my face and Scott was driving his cock home inside me. I couldn't see a thing but I could feel his big balls bouncing against my ass. That girth was going to make me cum again. As I built up, Nancy orgasmed before me, soaking my mouth. Her vagina twitching around my mouth and Scott's cock pounding mine sent me over the edge and I began to orgasm. Thank goodness Nancy was holding my feet back or I might have kicked poor Scott.

When I had finished, Nancy got off my face and allowed me to breathe. She pulled his erection out of my pussy and began sucking it. I watched her struggle with it and she stopped, winked at me before revealing, "Mmm. I love how your pussy tastes on his cock. My own personal flavored meat stick.""

And

"Both Nancy and I were moaning and groaning. That time, I was the first to cum as my entire body convulsed while I let out a slow breath holding grunt. When I erupted, Marcus began blasting inside me, "Shit girl! I'm bustin! Aughhhh! Feel that shit! Aughhhhh! Aughhhhh! Aughhhhhh!"

I could feel it spraying my inner walls. Soon after, Nancy was screaming in orgasm again and knowing Marcus had shot off inside me, she begged for Pablo to do the same, "Cum in me! Go on, shoot it in me, I dare you! I want to feel that big headed bastard filling me up!"

Pablo was profusely sweating and asked, "You want it lady?"

Nancy begged louder, "Fuck yes! Give it all to me! Cum in my married hole!"

Pablo slowed his thrusting as if to load his shotgun before he growled, "There it is! Fuuuuuuck! I'm cuuuumin! You wanted it....aughhhhhh! Ughhhhhh! You're getting it!" He stopped all thrusting and allowed his drained cock to enjoy the warm pocket a little while longer."

So hot. Keep up the great work, can't wait for the finale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

So fucking hot. I loved the way you and Nancy surprised Joe in the shower. Lucky guy. It was great how he came all over your face. So dirty. And then you and Nancy fucked in the shower... so hot. Great build-up and reveal about the she-shed. When you lied down on the gynecologist table, and how Nancy inspected your pussy and then licked it, before fucking you with a lubed-up strap on... that made me so fucking hard. Really kinky and hot. I didn't expect the gloryholes LOL. Belly rings were a nice touch. So nice of Nancy to wake you up by licking your pussy. My favorite parts were: "Before he could answer, Nancy opened the shower door and slipped in behind him now that he was facing me. He was the meat in our human shower sandwich as her breasts were pressed up against his back. My hands that were rubbing his chest began to go lower and lower until I was soaping his cock and balls. It was about half erect and getting fatter by the second.

I giggled, "Since you are in a hurry, we can't waste any time getting this all clean."

Nancy was circling her slippery boobs on his back while pinching his nipples and I was getting wet from more than just the shower. I sat down on the built-in shower seat located in the back which put me at eye level to Joe's crotch. The water had rinsed all the soap off his six inch erection but I continued stroking it by using the remaining wetness and with my elbow out to the side, I stared directly at the head. Nancy was rubbing on her hubby and around his chest, through his mostly gray body hair. I had quickened my pace of jerking his cock."

And

"Just like a gynecologist going in for a closer look, she stooped down, manually spread my legs and began slowly licking my folds. Her tongue danced around my labia like she was trying to cover ever inch with her saliva. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warm stimulation. She would to this thing with her tongue where she fluttered it against my slit opening then would pucker and go inside me with a large kiss. I loved how it felt and I was building up to an orgasm.

My head was shifting back and forth, "You are going to make me cum doing that."

She continued licking while adding a deep hum. That vibration sent me over the edge and my body tightened up. I held my breath and exhaled in rhythm with every orgasmic twitch of my vagina. When it had ceased, I hissed, "Now I want more."

Nancy walked over to a beautiful wooden chest and pulled out a strap-on with a six inch purple gel dildo attached to it. It was lying on top of a pile of adult toys. While fastening the straps around her waist and between her legs, she shifted the phallus until it stuck out perfectly from her crotch like a man's penis. She rotated her hips back and forth causing the cock to sway side to side while commenting, "I think this will do just fine."

I was still half laying in the reclined chair with my legs spread and feet in the "stirrups" when Nancy stood between them on her tiptoes for proper height adjustment. When the gel filled rubber cock entered my wet canal, I shuddered, "Oh my! That feels amazing."

She was pressed up against my crotch and pumped my pussy with it. It was difficult but I managed to keep my feet up on the foot pads. I would have never guessed she could move her hips so fast but that mushy rubber was going to make me cum again quickly.

She seductively asked, "Is my little pixie going to cum again?"

I whimpered, "Uh...huh."

Her thighs were slapping against my ass cheeks and I started moaning in orgasmic pleasure, "Uhhhhhhhhhhh...Mmmmmmm! Ohhhhhh! God...that was a good one!"

She grinned and backed up so that I could see my thick white cum smeared on the purple dildo. Taking her finger, she swiped a glob and sucked it off her digit, "Mmmm. You taste great." She then continued to clean my juices from that "cock" and licking it off her fingers like she was removing the sticky from holding a doughnut."

Keep up the great work, you are very talented, and kinky. Looking forward to reading more.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 5 years ago
Wonderful weekend

I so love your writing. I’m guessing most of it is you telling us your story. I can’t get enough of you and love you to pieces. We need to have a party. Love you 💕💕xoxoxoxo Annette

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
One Night on Hedo Island Couple accidentally visits sex island and lets loose.in Group Sex
Let's Make a Fraternity Porno Mature hot wife agrees to a gangbang porno at frat house.in Group Sex
Gang Banged by Older Men Inexperienced young wife takes on a group of older men.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
More Stories