The Sheik

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about 'the stunner' in Starbucks?"

She was clutching at straws now.

"That was Gina, you idiot! Whatever you paid that clown, it was too much. He didn't even recognise your best friend. Frank was away fishing, and her car was in for a service. We met in Starbucks by accident. Did your man tell you she was carrying a shitload of shopping? That I helped her to the car, and gave her a lift home?"

She slumped.

"My turn again. I copied these off my phone."

I opened the envelope and passed her two photos of her sucking strippers.

"Who sent these to you? It's nothing anyway. Hen night? Strippers? Everyone did it."

"How about this?"

I passed the taxi receipt.

"You and Gina were picked up at Legends, at one thirty."

I played her the recording where she said she got in about twelve twenty. She snorted and screwed the receipt up.

"So? I got the time wrong. Your evidence is crap!"

"But the rest of your hen party went home earlier, when Legends closed. You'll lie again if I ask why you were so late, so check this. It's a message from Gina which I copied off your mobile phone. I'll play the best bits.

'We went to their room and fucked their brains out. And you got the black one you slut. I wanted him. You wanted yours to finish in your mouth.'

Did all the girls do that too?"

"Gina never sent that! You must have planted it somehow; probably when you took my phone to work."

"Well done!" I agreed. "But even if I did trick her, she's still confirming you had sex with a stripper."

She went quiet. I finished my wine. When she finally spoke, it was a whisper.

"It was revenge. I thought you'd been fucking the redhead."

"But I wasn't."

"I see that now, but ... "

"But nothing Tammy. You stand in front of some judge and say: 'I killed him, because I thought he was the one who murdered my sister' -- what do you think he will say? 'Oh, that's all right then, you can go?'"

"Look, no more excuses." she said. "I'm sorry."

"So you don't want a divorce now?"

"No. I want to stay with you."

"Because of the money? Your stake in this house?"

"No, because I love you."

"But it's not just the sex Tammy. It's the lying, treating me like an idiot."

"I'm sorry about that too. What can I do to make it right?"

"I can only ever trust you again if you stop lying right now. This is your last chance. What did you do in London last night? If you tell me the truth, no matter how bad, then we have a chance. But lie again, and it's over."

"OK. I'll tell you the truth."

I topped up our glasses which emptied the bottle.

"Wednesday evening, some Arab businessmen invited us to their boss's party on the Friday. They offered us twentyfive pounds each for the inconvenience. A couple of girls said 'We're not prostitutes!' and they said he never invites call girls, it's only a party. He just wants to spend a couple of hours with some beautiful ladies. He was offering to pay for each of us to stay the night in a suite at the Hilton; a suite no less."

"And you went, just like that?"

"They laid on a limo to take us there, suggested we take photos of the driver, the number plate and so on. And any one of us could go to our own room, any time. It was all above board. Wouldn't you go to a free party and an extra night in the Hilton?"

"But you weren't going to tell me, were you? How would you feel if some businesswoman asked me to go to her party, and spend an extra night in a hotel?"

"But there was a group of us."

"And that makes it ok?"

She stopped and thought about it.

"Tell me what happened." I said.

"We each got rooms and staff took our bags up; the guys tipped them."

"Get to the party."

"There was champagne and a caviar buffet. We just chatted and had a good time. And there was some flirting, especially on the dance floor."

"The room had a dance floor?"

"Sure. The guy was rich; he hired the ballroom."

"Tell me about the flirting."

"You know - the usual stuff. Some breast and arse squeezing, but we were all doing it."

"Where did you draw the line?"

"I allowed some kissing and let them fondle my breasts and arse. But I didn't let anyone feel under my dress. I promise."

"Them?"

"There were about ten of them and ten of us. I danced with two or three who tried it on; you and I have done as much at parties. But I'll be honest; I let the boss have a little more. He really liked me. But we never had sex."

"No quick fuck in one of their bedrooms? Like your revenge with the stripper?"

"No! I never even allowed anyone to touch my panties! I'm sorry about the stripper. I made a mistake thinking you were having an affair, but my revenge was over. This was just an unplanned party."

"OK Tammy, I think that's all I needed to hear."

She looked relieved.

I reached for the envelope and passed the first photo. It showed Tammy and the others dancing at the Hilton. Her buttocks were being squeezed.

"Where did these come from? I don't remember a photographer."

Terry had mingled with the crowd. He was good at being unobtrusive.

"I take it this Arab grabbing your arse is the boss. I'm not bothered about that."

I handed her more photos.

"You said two or three, but these show six guys, all feeling your arse. What did they do? Pass you round?"

"It wasn't like that! OK, I got the number wrong."

"This is my last photo. It shows you dancing with the boss again. Note his hands have lifted your dress and your thong is showing; what there is of it. What happened to nobody feeling your panties? He is."

"I haven't been lying, I was drunk. And didn't realise he'd got that far!"

"Like I said, there are no more photos. But just how far gone were you? Were you drunk enough not to realise he would take you to a bedroom?"

"Of course not!"

I picked up the remote.

"I've got some movies though."

It was taken from behind the wardrobe mirror, and showed Tammy and the Sheik entering his suite. He manoeuvred her with her back to the camera and unzipped her dress and grinned over one shoulder.

"Oh God!"

"Allah might be more appropriate. And from here on in, we stop counting your lies, and mistakes with remembering. You're fucked ... literally!"

The Sheik stripped off his clothes and sat on the end of the bed. Normally I would have expected the woman to kneel in front of him, but he positioned her to the side, to give the camera the best view' best for him too, watching their reflection. Once she'd got his dick hard and wet, she straddled him, easily taking his length up her cunt. With them both facing the mirror, it looked as if they were taking part in a porn movie. Well, they were. The Sheik put one hand on the back of her neck and pushed her forward. He was lubricating her arse.

Tammy stood briefly then lowered herself again. Terry was obviously expecting this and zoomed in for a close-up. The Sheik's thick brown cock slowly disappeared between her buttocks. It was probably the biggest thing she'd taken up there. I was amazed that she was accommodating him with so little discomfort. She bottomed out with a loud grunt, and started bouncing. He guided her hands round her thighs and instructed her to pull her labia apart, and the camera zoomed in again. Tammy held her lips open, while getting her arse serviced. Each time she descended, her cunt widened.

Then he shoved her off and stood up. He bent her over the end of the bed, and pushed her head down onto the duvet. Then he rammed into her anus again, thrusting as hard as he could. He did it like a porn star; legs apart, giving the camera a clear view. He got it in deeper in this position and she shrieked as he pistoned in and out of her. It didn't take long before he was shooting his load; she was climaxing too. Another close-up as his balls pumped dry.

He withdrew, and Tammy's arsehole expelled a big glob of semen, which trickled over her cunt lips. I turned and looked at her; her mouth was open and her face white.

"Terry says he thought you were one of the best."

"Terry?"

"My ex RAF mate in London; he's a private investigator now. I don't need to show this evidence in court Tammy. You'll give me the divorce I want anyway. Because you know what will happen if I publish this to your employers and your family. One will fire you without references, and the other will disown you."

She nodded sadly.

"You will move out by the end of this month. I'll give you ten per cent of the value of this place. You'll be sleeping the guest room till then."

Tammy moved in with a friend and we waited it out for a divorce, based on two years separation. In the end, I easily raised fifteen per cent of the equity rather than ten, and let her take most of the furniture.

I never saw her during those two years, because I moved to Carterton. On the Friday the decrees absolute came through, she called and asked to meet. She was in the Prince Regent on another training course. We met in the bar.

"Not hitting the town with the girls?"

"No, I got promoted. Still doing training updates, though."

She smiled and I sensed an attitude. It didn't feel like regret. I decided to let her play it out and soon all became clear. It was oneupmanship. She wanted to rub my nose in it.

"I have a new guy now, richer than you. And you were over generous with my share of the house. I threw that money in with Franco's, and our new place is in joint names. So my 'investment' has increased ten times. And here you are, living in some dump in Carterton."

"So, that's what this is about Tammy? You want to tell me how well you're doing now? How stupid I've been?"

"If the cap fits ..."

"OK, have your moment. Tell me everything."

"Franco loves my wild side and we do lots of swinging. He doesn't have a jealous bone in his body. We throw 'no underwear' parties. And at the last one, we fulfilled our favourite fantasy. He watched while two massive black guys fucked me; one up the front and one up the back."

"Good for you. I guess you're finally living the life you always wanted then."

"I am. That is what I've always wanted. And for your information, I was fucking my boss at work for six months, before our divorce kicked off. He promised as soon as a vacancy came up I would get promoted, and he kept his word. My pay is a lot more than when you and I were together, and I still give him a blowjob occasionally. Franco encourages it."

"Well I'm delighted you've found your role in life."

"I have, and you and your mate weren't nearly as clever as you thought."

"Go on."

"After my session with the Arab boss, I went to another guy's room, where I fucked him and his mate. They took it turns to fill me up."

"Sounds like you had fun."

"You don't get it do you? That wasn't just revenge; I want you to know how wrong you were about me. This is the person I always wanted to be. You can have your turn now, before you go back to your little village."

She smirked and went through the routine I was so familiar with; folding her arms and sitting back.

"But I knew you must have fucked someone after the Sheik, so it's irrelevant."

"The Sheik?"

"Your Arab businessman is a Sheik, and his staff are palace officials. Terry met him when we were in the Middle East. They're mates."

"Oh."

"As for your share of the house, I could afford it. Miss Pickering left me everything in her will. That's why I was so keen on an amicable divorce. The last thing I wanted was you employing a solicitor. A check on my finances and he might have got you a share of the whole lot."

"Very clever."

"Yes, I thought so. A building developer bought the abandoned farm. I got two and a half million for the land. There's a housing estate going up there now. I refurbished Miss Pickering's old Carterton place; it's now worth half a million. I've retired and live off her other investments. And it was easy enough to get here this evening. It's not far from Kensington. I bought an apartment there too, near Terry's. I only go to Oxfordshire at weekends."

"You bastard!"

"Not a very intelligent response, Tammy. As for my sex life, well I don't need the excesses you seem to."

"Cheap shot." she retorted.

"Possibly' but you recall your private investigator? When he found the empty house with curtains drawn, he should have checked on nearby hotels. You know, where I stayed that weekend? It was the Brookside, and I shared the room with Miss Pickering's solicitor. She's gorgeous by the way and we're still together. She also loves anal sex; though she only offers it to me, not just anyone wearing trousers!"

God, how I love that open-mouthed look!

"Finally, there was more incompetence from your Sherlock. He saw me leave Starbucks with 'a stunner' and lost us? It really was Gina as I said, and she did have a load of heavy shopping. But you still don't get it do you? Remember those messages on your phone? Swallowing the stripper's cum and Gina having to do the same? They incriminated her, as much as you. We dumped her shopping in the kitchen, went straight upstairs, and I fucked her on the marital bed. She didn't like it up her arse much but who cares? And Frank would have been jealous when I unloaded down her throat. It wasn't even his birthday!"

I got up to leave.

"You know, for someone who professes to be good at blowjobs, your best friend is much better than you!"

12