The Shirt

Story Info
In this you may get the impression Geri likes to drink.
6.1k words
3.63
6.5k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wagskaly
Wagskaly
12 Followers

1. shirt.

He could feel her excitement slick against his thigh, as she rubbed herself against him. He kissed her neck, and caressed her moving ever lower to cup her soft yielding breast, tweaking its hardening peak rolling it between his finger, The Pulling gently hearing her breath deepen with the pleasure of the torment, he enjoyed her breasts as they should be enjoyed.

watching her face her closed eyes slightly parted,

Slowly his hand moved down over the soft curve of her belly fingers lightly brushing her flesh, seeing the muscles as they tensed to the touch.

The feel of the soft hair between her legs gave him a heart stopping moment, as his fingers ran through it, she kept it trimmed short for him, because she knew how much the sight of her legs slightly open the lips of her sex coverd by the trimmed mound, pleased him. Just right to cup in his hand exited him greatly every time he saw it.

His trembling hand moved lower and entered her cleft, parting her soft lips hooking his fingers into her hot opening, first one then two fingers entered her spreading her juices around. The hot lips and mound. Gently and softly, he tickled her clitoris until her breathing gave sound to her rising pleasure.

Her hand griped his hair pulling him to her as he sucked on her hard nipple and she cried out with her release. "Wow that was quick" he said. unable to hold back any longer he swung himself on top of her.

Before she had fully relaxed and come down from the peak.

Taking his cock in one hand he guided himself into her hot wet opening.

Slipping straight in as her legs closed around him, gripping him to her, pulling him close.

He had meant to be gentle, but it was not possible, and he did not think it was actually what she wanted, from the way she grunted and bit his shoulder slamming her pelvis against him, her nails raking his back. Her cunt hot and wet, sucking him in with her pulsing grip.

She shrieked as her body went into spasms under him. This triggered his orgasm as he groaned and jerked, the hot fluid flowing from his cock deep inside her.

She had not reacted like this for years he thought. Snuggling up to her on the bed he could feel her wetness and ask her what had turned her on so quickly.

Maybe it was the drink talking, but she told him that it was what he had told her earlier in the week.

About Angelo fancying her. Considering she was forty-two years old, and he was in his Twenties.

She had then watched him and his younger friend, as they had looked at her at night at the bar, and during the day when she was sunbathing, in her bikini bottoms this had got her thinking.

Kev said "you still have a great body and even after all these years I can't keep my hands off your fantastic tits,""so it's no surprise that they look at you, wishing they could have you.

Taking the bull by the horns he asks her if she had been fantasing about having sex with them.

She replied that "thinking of fucking and doing the fucking are two different things."

Kev said "It's ok I wish you could have described was was going on in your fantasy."

"That's for me only" She responded.

Next evening

Geri was in the shower when she heard the knock on the door, And Kev letting someone in. she knew Angelo's voice, and assumed the other was his friend, the young dark skinned one from last night.

She sat on the edge of the bath waiting for them to leave. Then she heard the TV being switched on, and three beers being opened. It was obvious that they were not going for some time. She didn't want to go out with a towel around her. The only thing to wear was one of Kev's white shirts hanging in the bathroom to remove creases.

So, she put it on to cover herself.

It's was like a very short dress, with rolled up sleeves that she had to hold closed at the bottom because her mound was exposed as she moved, due to the way the buttons finished at the bottom of the shirt. The dark outline of her nipple's could be seen through the light cloth, But she couldn't do anything about that. She had been sunbathing topless all week they had seen her tits so she thought what the hell,

problem is with the loose shirt her nipples were being rubbed as her breasts moved, they were sticking out like chapel hat pegs, This made the problem worse.

She took a deep breath and stepped out of the bathroom; she felt their eyes on her as she walked into the room. She sat on the double bed next to Kev, trying not to flash too much leg but she knew a lot was on show to them.

The men seemed to be stunned into silence for a moment.

They had been watching a film Angelo had brought from his room on it a woman was taking three men and enjoying their efforts to please her loudly.

Kev thought to himself that she looked fantastic in that shirt he was going to make her wear it more often

Kev's heart was racing at the way things were going. Is this right he thought will we be, ok? Will she take this very badly? will he?

Should he stop this now and ask them to leave.

After a moment or two of drawn-out silence he thought he must just take this on a pace at a time.

And stop it when needed if needed just see how we get on he thought.

He felt as If he was floating a good few inches above his own body, the nerves tightening it was strange he thought, that he had finally let himself acknowledge his feelings for his wife's fantasy's.

He wanted her to experience everything she dreamt of. With the greatest of effort adrenaline rushing through his veins he placed his arm over her shoulders,

letting his palm cup her breast, to see how she would react to this caress, in front of the others.

He wanted everything to seem as casual and natural as possible so as not to alarm her.

She did not move just staring at the screen body rigid trembling, watching the action on the TV.

All at once his heart plummeted, he had offended her, read the wrong messages again.

My god he thought I have spoilt the night for her maybe the whole holiday. Would be marked by this,

He tried to laugh it off but the laugh did not come.

He started to say sorry and remove his hand but she was quicker than him her fingers gripped his.

Placing his hand back to her breast lightly brushing the erect nipple that gave away her nervous excitement.

The tension drained from him at this sign.

His other hand reached across to caress her other breast softly, as she turned her face to him a sexy little smile dancing on her lips.

She stuck the tip of her tongue out at him with her cheeky grin, as he felt her pull him to her for a quick kiss.

She went back to watching the film waiting for his next move, mouth dry, body lightly shaking with nerves, but not wanting to stop yet. knowing he would not let any harm come to her.

With shaking fingers, he popped open a couple of buttons of the shirt and reached inside to take a firm breast in his hand.

He could feel the pounding beat of her heart against his palm.

And he could feel her body tense up to this touch.

Turning back to him she kissed him firmly pulling him with her as she lay back on the bed.

The white shirt riding up her legs exposing her lower body to the three men, in the suddenly quietened room.

The trimmed mound framed by the open v formed at the bottom of the shirt, was a beacon for their eyes.

She closed her eyes as she lay back to the pillows, legs hanging over the side of the bed, unsure about what was happening, she did not see, but felt the shirt being opened slowly, button by button.

And this last covering being pulled apart, her tanned naked body now on show to them, framed by the white shirt.

There were a few stretch marks from having the kids. But her stomach was firm and flat, she looked after herself. The lighter coloured skin where her bikini bottoms had been, made the sight even more erotic.

She felt the bed moving as the other two joined her and Kev.

Fingers gently touching her breasts, hot mouths closed on her, as they suckled on her aroused nipples.

Warm hands took hold of her ankles gently parting them, she helped with this she wanted them to look at her, wanting their attention, Geri could feel the wetness building already.

Lips were suckling enticingly on her nipples, hands squeezing her breasts and roaming over her body sent shots of pleasure coursing through her belly, centring between her legs and inner thighs.

A hand moved to this spot cupping her mound. Fingers started to move in the wetness moving softly slowly at first, one then two fingers pressed into her. Her pelvis involuntarily raising from the bed at this.

She did not know whose hand it was and she did not care, just that it felt so very nice as her inner muscles contracted, gripping the fingers as they moved in her.

She had never been so nervous or so self -conscious but if he was ok with this then so was, she.

The feelings running through her were building up and she was not about to stop them.

She opened her legs wide knees bent without her knowledge, instinctively moving to get the most sensation possible.

her body now reacting to the attention it was getting Was she a slut? If she was then she was an exited slut, she thought. A sopping wet slut and this felt so good.

Here she was naked on a bed in a room with three men, two of them strangers she had only just met briefly. as they worked at the hotel. Yesterday they seemed more attentive, when she asked for anything, she had noticed that, they were certainly attentive now.

She could feel them getting more adventurous as they saw her reactions, to what they were doing to her with her.

Kev was playing with her wet pussy, she thought he had nearly his whole hand in her, and it felt great.

She had thought that she would be in control but she was not. In fact, she could feel herself loosing control, as they turned her over onto her stomach and totally removed the shirt.

Her legs were now hanging off the bed feet touching the floor.

She could feel their eyes on her as they took in the sight of the firm rounded cheeks of her arse.

She felt their hands start to roam her back and up and down her legs, then the kneading of the soft globes of her backside. Fingers dipping into the cleft of her arse cheeks and top of her legs, fleetingly bushing her pussy clit or anus. With each brief contact her body reacted.

The sensation of three pairs of hands working her body was unbelievable.

She reached out and took two hard cocks in her hand's fingers moving enticingly. She knew these cock's she had not held before, the one in her right hand was particularly hard.

Kev parted her cheeks, and she felt the slight breeze from the window, on the hot tight opening of her arse, as she was opened up to their lustful eyes.

His fingers dipped into the wetness' of her pussy gathering some of the slick lubrication before moving back to the tighter hole.

She was so wet he noticed so very slippery. Her juices oozed from her he used to lubricate. her puckered rear entry.

With his thumb stroking her clit, he ran a finger around the opening as he felt her tremble, could he, he thought, then pressed a little firmer. "I like that" she said as if reading his mind.

"You can do anything you like I'll tell you to stop if I don't like it."

His finger pressed against her tight hole and he was amazed at how easy it slipped in and marvelled how tight the soft ring gripped him. "Oh yes" she moaned "that's incredible", as she pushed back to him silently asking for more.

He dared to try a second finger in her. She gasped as she felt herself stretch to this.

Her body relaxed to the feeling as the first wave of her orgasm hit her. He moved his fingers in her anus faster and deeper as he continued rubbing her clit for all he was worth.

The first spasm caused her hole to dilate and his fingers moved freely in her as she relaxed totally surrendering to the force of the feelings that gripped her.

Her pussy and arse then clenched his fingers in an involuntary spasm as her body sought something firm to fill the void.

He remained still until she calmed down from this.

The rudeness of what they had just done in front of the others both shocked and excited her.

She felt Kev pull her cheeks apart as his cock slipped up and down her wet pussy lips.

Her body arched as she expected his cock to follow the fingers, he teased the hot wet opening of her anus with the tip of his cock, but it was her cunt he found waiting for him, she tried to push him into her with her heels.

He resisted her for a moment before slamming himself into her body. This bought a loud sigh from her lips, and a sexy grunting at each inward movement.

Now she did feel wanton, being fucked by her husband in before the eyes of the two relative strangers.

Angelo moved up the heaving bed and sat with his leg's ether side of her head. As she looked up, she saw his cock for the first time.

And it looked huge from this angle, and from such a close distance to her glazed eyes.

It was obvious what he wanted from her, as he pressed it down to her lips.

Her mouth opened of its own accord as she let him feed it into her, the momentum from Kev's thrusting moved her lips back and forth as she sucked deeply.

Geri thought of what she must look like, in her minds eye, she was able to watch this scene being played out in this room, as if it were possible to be an onlooker as well as a willing participant.

And what she saw she found extremely erotic.

And at that moment she decided that for this night they could do what ever they wanted to her, with her eager Consent.

But she was nervous about what would happen when this night was over.

Geri relished the experience of her husband fucking her pussy, Angelo a man who she only met to talk too briefly yesterday evening, was in her mouth, whilst giving she was giving hand job, to a young man she didn't even know the name of.

The excitement in the room was palatable the men couldn't last long.

She felt the cock in her hand throbbing as the young man sighed his release, crying Oh Dios mío again and again,

As he was cumming over her hand, droplets splashing her arm and back, some drops landing in her hair on the back of her head, with a force only found in youth.

Angelo and Kev came almost as one, she held Angelo in her mouth sucking every last drop from him. Everyone remained as they were, enjoying the moment.

After a few moments Geri got up from the bed, standing nude beside the three men in various states of undress.

She said "I'm going to get cleaned up, you lot have not finished yet, So, you had better match my dress code, and I want a cup of tea, and something stronger, when I get back.

So don't hang around".

Kev jumped to the kettle to make the tea. Angelo ran from the room to get a bottle of peach liqueur and a bottle of lemonade, that he knew she drank. Along with two bottles of red wine for the men.

Geri had a short shower again to freshen up. She waited to give them time to get things ready.

As she stepped from the bathroom nude, Kev handed her the cup of tea.

He was naked as as required, as was the young chap, who looked nervous, because he had nothing for her apart from his naked body, his cock already standing proudly.

She looked at him seeing his youth, thinking he is beautiful, tanned, lightly muscular, and so innocent looking.

Angelo bursting into the room, with the bottles in his hands, apologies spilled from him for not being ready.

He tore his clothes off complying to her requirements.

Geri sat back enjoying the power she had in this room, sipping her tea.

All three men stood there waiting for her, not knowing what to do next.

Giggling she said you can get yourself's a drink, I'm finishing this first, holding up the cup of tea.

Looking at the young man she asked "what is your name ". "Jesús Mendoza mi señora "he relied.

Geri looked at Kev laughing. "Who would have thought I would give Jesus a wank when we set off on holiday, "the other two didn't get the joke.

"How old are you" she asked him. Angelo had to translate for him. "18 años" he replied.

Geri sat back at this statement. Angelo asked Jesus something, they spoke in Spanish for a little while.

Angelo spoke to explain what was said. It turned out Jesus was a virgin, and the hand job from Geri was his first from a woman. Geri's face lit up with this news.

She called him too her, taking him in her arms, kissing him deeply,

Running her hands over his body, quickly taking his cock in both hands for a short fondling. Kev and Angelo looked on jealously.

Geri moved Jesus back a step, bending down to kiss the tip of his rampant cock.

"I will do more than kisses in a few minutes" she told him, as she picked up the cup and finished her tea.

"Pour the drinks for our guests Kev," they must be thirsty" she said. "I will have one as well please, a large one "

"por favor bella dama. Qué debería hacer ahora. No sé." Jesus said nervously.

Geri looked at Angelo to translate again. He said, Jesus said "please beautiful woman what should I do next, I don't know. "

"You are the beautiful one let me look at you for a little while, just before you are no longer a virgin." Angelo translated this for him. He looked at her visibility shaking, "You are not leaving this room until I have had you in me," she said to him. "Many times, if possible "

She finished her tea and Angelo handed her the the mixed drink "its a bit stronger than I expected" she said finishing it in one go.

Kev could see her trembling, not from the drink, as he handed her a second drink, she whispered "remember you arranged this," as she put her glass on the bedside cabinet.

Sitting back on the bed, she said "Jesus come here please, you two can wait for me. "

He went to her as instructed, "lay down beside me" she told him. Cuddling him in her arms. Just laying there calming him down.

Angelo and Kev sat back sipping their drinks knowing they had to wait. That Geri was savouring the taking of this young man's virginity, and she was going to do it right.

She ran her free hand over his body slowly very slowly, until she felt him starting to relax a little.

She then gently moved his free hand to her breast.

Slowly he started to fondle her, Geri's intake of breath showed him that he was doing the right thing to please her.

Watching this Kev and Angelo were almost ready to explode, remembering that they didn't have a first time like this.

After some time, Geri used the hand holding him to guide his mouth to her aching nipple's.

Jesus quickly learnt what she wanted suckling her breasts like it might be the last time.

Geri looking into Kev eye's hers glasing in ecstasy. "for you, for you, for you" she sighed.

She moved the boys hand hand between her legs, placing his fingers where she needed them to be.

At first, he was rough and too fast for her needs, She let him feel her at his own pace for a few minutes.

Then she placed her hand over his, guiding him to slow down, and use less pressure. Showing him how she liked her clit stroked gently up and down.

Her breathing and the movement of her body, showed us all when he got it correct.

Once he had the rhythm she took his cock in her hand, being careful not to make him cum.

Within a few moments she cried out arching her back as Jesus had bought his first woman to Orgasam,

Without waiting she pulled him on top of her body,

Guiding his cock into her soaking pussy, he went in to full depth before he realised, he was in a woman for the first time.

"FUCK ME" she almost screamed.

He got the message and started to move in her. She wrapped her legs and arms around him. Matching him thrust for thrust, "faster harder, "she implored him.

He picked up speed and force, but could not last long. It didn't matter Geri came at same time as him anyway.

Wagskaly
Wagskaly
12 Followers
12