The Shoe Store Slave

Story Info
The adventures of a shoe store foot slave.
1.2k words
4.12
8.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am such a pervert. I've been a dirty boy since junior high when I was obsessed with porn. High school wasn't any better, in fact it just got worse. So now here I am attending college in Boston the ultimate college town. It was the beginning of my senior year and I figured that since I had a somewhat easy schedule that I would get a part time job. At first I thought maybe an adult bookstore, but none of the ones I frequented were hiring. Then one day I found the ultimate job. You see besides being a kinky pervert, I have a huge female foot and high heel fetish, I just love them. Summertime is the best when women are all wearing their strappy sandals and showing off their delicious naked toes. Winter is ok too with women wearing high heeled boots, At least thats what the girls on campus wore. Nice black and brown platform boots with 2 and 3 inch heels. Anyway back during my freshman year I found this lovely little shoe store outside of the city that happened to sell stiletto heels in larger sizes along with footwear for the entire family.

It was a very interesting store. Basically mom could get pumps for the office, little Jimmy could get sneakers for school, teenage Sally could get high heels for the prom and Dad could sneak back later and buy stripper heels in size 14 for himself. I of course have made many trips over there and bought several pairs in size 13. So one Autumn Saturday afternoon I walked over to the store, started browsing and was trying on a pair of pumps when the owner, who I have become somewhat friendly with, came over and sat down. Since she knew what I was into I wasn't the least bit embarassed. She said that one of her salesgirls had just quit and was wondering if I was interested in a job because I was here so much. Now this was an interesting possibility, I'd be paid to be where I was a lot anyway. She also said she'd give me a nice discount on shoes which was an added bonus.

So here I am, believe me this job isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Most of the people who shop here are families with little kids, and beastly crossdressers. I have nothing against crossdressers, I've had lots of fun with them before, I just like thin, passable ones, not these huge hairy ones. I've been working here for about a month now and nothing exciting has happened yet. I arrived at 9am on what I thought would be another typical Saturday of staying behind the register and telling people where the shoes they wanted were. This shoe store had all the inventory out on racks and priced so all I had to do was watch the register and stock the shelves when it was slow. And today was slow, it was noon and we'd only had a handful of customers. Megan the owner was up front and I was stocking the shelves. I was just about to grab a pair of 8 inch platform sandals that had just arrived, strap them on and go take my break, hehe, when the bell over the door tinkled and this gorgeous woman walked in. She looked at Megan and Megan grinned.

"Dave, this is my good friend Courtney, please help her with anything she needs."

"Um sure yeah."

"Thanks hon."

"Hi, what can I help you with?"

"I'm looking for a pair of strappy platform sandals."

"Ok sure what size are you?"

"I wear a size seven"

"Right over there we have several pairs you might be interested in."

I said pointing towards the women's size 7 section.

"Would you mind helping me?"

"Oh sure. Do you like these?" I asked, pointing to a pair of black patent 6 inch platform sandals.

"Those are nice, I'll try those on."

"Ok can you take your shoes off."

"Why don't you do it for me."

"um...sure thing."

I kneeled in front of her and slid the high heeled pump off her left foot, then the right foot. I placed her shoes carefully off to the side. She was now barefoot and had the most gorgeous feet painted with red polish. I started to slide the platform sandal onto her right foot.

"Wait a second. Look at me. Megan told me all about you and your unique interests and I think we need to continue this in a more private place. Oh Megan darling, would you mind if I take your wonderful salesman in the back for a little while?"

"Go right ahead babe, have fun."

"Oh I will. Boy.. grab a pair that suits you in your size and meet me in the back room in one minute."

"Ok."

Slap... I reel back from the hit to my face.

"You will refer to me as Mistress Courtney. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress Courtney."

"Good, I will see you in one minute and not a second later."

I run to the size 13 section and grab the pair that had just arrived and run to the back room. Mistress Courtney is sitting in a chair still barefoot.

"Get undressed and put your shoes on."

"Yes Mistress."

I shuck my clothes, slip my feet into the high platform heels and quickly fasten the straps around my ankles.

"Get on your knees boy."

"Yes Mistress."

I drop to my knees.

"Kiss my feet."

I begin to plant kisses all over them, they are soft and warm. After several minutes of this you have me lick the dirt off your soles, then suck on the toes. I am in heaven. Your toes enter my mouth one by one as I gently suck each toe. I then take all 5 of them in my mouth at once. This is incredible. You brought the sandals out with you and have me strap them to your feet. They look amazing on you as you tower over this kneeling slave. You have me lie on the floor and you stand over me, you dip one of the heels into my waiting mouth and order me to suck on it which I do. You raise and lower the heel up and down up and down. Then you command me to worship the other heel. Next you have me lick the bottom of the shoe, then the other one. You ask me what I think of the shoes I say they look incredible on you. You tell me that you would like to train me to be your sissy foot boy as you hand me a piece of paper with a phone number on it. I stare at the slip of paper with the numbers written in red pen as I hear the bell and the shop door opens and you go outside into the cool Autumn afternoon. I get dressed and put the shoes back on the shelf. Megan comes up to me with a grin on her face.

"Have fun with Courtney?"

"Oh yes."

"She was very interested when I told her about my new employee, I think you'll have fun with her. You'd better call her tonight though, she won't tolerate having to wait for you. Since it's so slow today I'm going to lock up and do some paperwork, if you want to lay at my feet and worship them I'll allow you to."

"Thank you Ma'am."

I love my job, hehe.