The Shoe's on the Other Foot Ch. 04

Story Info
Isabella returns to confront Miss Mesmer.
3.9k words
4.39
9.3k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella got to the show when it was coming to an end. She had a small time period to get inside and find Alana Morgan before the hypnotist went back to her hotel. Isabella didn't have a ticket for this show, but before she could let that stop her she scoped the area out and discovered the staff were propping open one of the back doors to bring the garbage out. Isabella used that opportunity to slip inside.

It didn't take long for Isabella to get spotted but by the time she did no one was asking questions as there were so many different people cluttering the halls that Isabella blended in.. She wandered aimlessly but then stumbled upon an area that looked familiar. Sure enough, Sophie and her had been there when they went backstage last time. Following the same route, Isabella found herself in front of Miss Mesmer, AKA Alana Morgan's door. She raised her fist to knock but the door swung open and the hypnotist's assistant (or manager, Isabella wasn't sure) stepped out and was startled by Isabella.

"Excuse me," The woman said, offended rather than polite.

"Sorry," Isabella squeaked out, hating how small she sounded. "I'm here for Ms. Morgan."

The woman rolled her eyes. "Miss Mesmer doesn't meet with just anyone."

"Oh I was here yesterday!" Isabella said.

The woman glared at Isabella then her face lit up. "Oh yeah, so you were. And Miss Mesmer asked you to come back? Typical. Ah well, go on in."

Isabella was stunned it worked so well and she wasn't sure what the woman was talking about, but nevertheless she could get some answers to her own questions right now. Without knocking, she stormed through the door and into the performer's dressing room.

What Isabella stumbled into, however, left her stumped. Miss Mesmer was sitting on the stool she sat on the last time they saw her, but this time there was a woman on her knees in front of the hypnotist and the most peculiar thing is that Alana Morgan had her pantyhose feet planted firmly on the kneeling woman's face.

The sound the door made when it swung open alerted the woman on her knees. Alana Morgan turned instantly, her eyes fixing themselves sharply on Isabella who immediately felt the need to retreat but the door slammed shut behind her causing her to jump. The woman on the floor blinked and frowned as if she was trying to remember something while she looked around to establish her bearings. Then out of Alana's mouth came a loud and piercing whistle and the young woman at her feet closed her eyes as her body deflated into a hunched position and her eyes dimmed.

"You're lucky this one is an easy trance or else you'd be in serious trouble." The hypnotist said, turning back towards the girl and placing her feet back onto the entranced woman's face. "You're the girl from yesterday, yes?"

"What are you doing to her?" Isabella said, her voice shaking.

"Hypnotizing her, dear. And no, not against her will. Per se. She's a fan, like they all are, and she wanted a first hand experience. The feet thing is mostly for my own benefit but my subjects seem to grow to like it as well."

"You hypnotized me." Isabella said, her voice steadied..

Miss Mesmer laughed. "Yes dear, I did. Try to keep up."

"No. I mean, with my girlfriend... I'm obeying everything she says. Everything. Even the nasty stuff with her..."

"Feet?" Miss Mesmer was facing away, but Isabella could still see the corners of the hypnotist's mouth rise. "I'm glad those suggestions stuck. Yes, you're hypnotized to obey all of your girlfriends orders. Within reason. You're still yourself and you still have the sensibilities of yourself, but I reached into the submissive side of you and gave it a little tug. It's not permanent, it will only last a few days."

Isabella was dumbfounded. Miss Mesmer spoke for her. "It's for your own good. The way you reacted after yesterday's show was simply unacceptable. Your sweet lovely girlfriend just wanted to see her favorite act and yet you let your pride embarrass yourself further. So I thought I'd show you embarrassment, hopefully lose that awful ego of yours."

"I don't have an ego..." Isabella said quietly.

"Oh but dear you do. I'm sorry to say. Last time you were here, your partner and I spoke when you were... 'asleep'. I think you have a need for control and unfortunately poor Sophie is too nice to go against anything you say. I thought 'why not flip the roles for a bit?'" The hypnotist explained and Isabella grew more livid with each word the deranged woman spoke.

"We're not your puppets!" She spat.

But then she saw Miss Mesmer raise her hand, put her thumb and middle finger together and SNAP, Isabella dropped into trance.

Isabella opened her eyes. It felt like she had just woken up from a nap, her mind was muddled and she was confused as to where she was. For starters, she was on her knees on the floor. She searched her mind for the reason why but it was lost on her. Next she realized where she was - she was still in Miss Mesmer's dressing room. And the middle aged woman with her dominating stare, her sleek pantyhose over her long legs leading to her pedicured feet, was sitting on her chair looking down on Isabella. To Isabella's left was the young woman from before. She was kneeling on the ground beside her. The woman's eyes were open but vacant and glossy, her lips holding up a clueless smile as she kneaded her fingers into Miss Mesmer's mature soles. Just a hypnotized drone, Isabella thought, and she realized with great horror that she too would be that, under the control of this awful woman.

"She's quite good at massaging my feet. I wonder if she dreamt about it before she met me... either way, she will now. Now, as for you, Issy. Be a good girl," The hypnotist lifted up her other nylon clad foot so her sole was in front of Isabella and the sweat from an entire evening on stage underneath hot lights in her leather heels gave the pantyhose a stronger scent, the leather smell was faint but the older womans feet stunk of aged cheese which was much worse than the worst of Sophie's stink. "What would you say if I asked you to apologize to me as you kiss the bottom of my foot?"

"Fuck you." Isabella was surprised that she was able to say that and even though she wasn't able to pick herself up off her knees. She still felt mostly in control. She wasn't quite the zombified slave that the woman massaging Miss Mesmer's foot next to her was.

Miss Mesmer smiled. "I thought you'd say that. Nevertheless, kiss my foot. And keep kissing it until I say otherwise."

This time Isabella had no choice but to obey as her body leaned forward, her lips puckered and she approached the putrid mature feet. Her lips made contact with the silky nylon material of her pantyhose. The sweat dampened pantyhose stuck on her lips after she kissed the woman's sole. After Isabella planted another kiss on the bottom of Miss Mesmer's foot, she begged, "please this is absolutely disgusting. Let me go, I won't bother you again!"

"Ha! And what would you have learned? Nothing! If you want to be free, perhaps starting with an apology would be best."

Isabella swallowed her pride. After yet another gross kiss and with the feeling of the woman's foot sweat still on her lips, Isabella said "I'm sorry! Okay? I'm sorry."

"No dear, that won't do. That apology was far from genuine. Keep trying, try to persuade me as to why I should let a smug brat go when I could turn her into a perfectly good foot girl." The hypnotist told her.

"I'm so so sorry! I really am!" Isabella's lip automatically made contact with the woman's foot. Isabella tried to get a word in between kisses. "I was wrong to get angry at you, I shouldn't have snapped like that. I'm sorry for disrespecting your profession."

When Isabella's lips touched the silk bottoms of Miss Mesmer's foot again, the mature woman said "freeze" and Isabella did. With her face planted beneath the woman's foot, Miss Mesmer commanded her to "sniff" and reluctantly Isabella took a long, deep breath in and sucked in the older woman's foot stink. When Isabella's face scrunched in revulsion, Miss Mesmer said, "Oh wow, you truly do hate feet, don't you?"

"They're nasty. I don't want to touch anyone's slimy, smelly feet." Isabella's voice was muffled by the woman's sole smothering her mouth.

"And that's why feet are the perfect thing to break down that bratty side of you. I'm putting you beneath my heel both figuratively and literally. You see, Issy, you made the mistake of misjudging my power. I believe you described me as a 'two bit hack' yesterday? As you are now well aware, my hypnosis is very real, it's not just for show and it's not just an act. Some people need hypnotic conditioning... Like Amber here. Amber, stop massaging my foot."

The zoned out woman obeyed, her hands dropped from the nylon clad foot which Miss Mesmer then raised and planted on the woman's face. "Sniff."

A tiny light lit in Amber's eyes as she inhaled as much scent as she could from Miss Mesmer's damp nylons, a gentle moan escaped her lips before she repeated her deep sniffs. Miss Mesmer gloated with her wide smile. "Amber uses hypnosis to get aroused, she loves giving herself to me even if it means smelly my so called 'slimy feet'. And you, Issy," She rubbed the balls of her feet into Isabella's cheeks, "you need hypnosis to learn some humility. So... class is in session, hehe." And before Isabella could blink, SNAP. Her eyes shut.

Prior to her waking up again, Isabella felt like she was lost in a dream. Her head felt spaced out and she tried to grasp on to a recent memory but it slipped away before she could realize it. Then her eyes opened and she thought, at first, that she was back on the stage in front of the massive crowd, the lights enrapturing her in light and Miss Mesmer standing beside her, puppeteering her.

But she wasn't on stage. It took her some time to realize that she was still in Miss Mesmer's dressing room, only now she sat in a chair much like the one from the stage. There were still lights in front of her, coating her in rotating spirals that danced in her eyes and swayed in her mind. Her feet were bare, she felt cold air snake between her toes. She was lost in her own head, transfixed by the lights when she realized that Miss Mesmer was still beside her. The hypnotist dropped a hand on Isabella's shoulder and said, "Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Or rather... lady. Welcome to tonight's special private show!"

Isabella scrunched her eyes and in the darkness she saw Amber sitting on the couch in front of them. The once hypnotized woman was bouncing in her seat excited to see the show in front of her as her gaze rotated between Isabella's and Miss Mesmer's feet. Amber had one of her own feet in her hands as she mindlessly licked up her sole and sucked her toes. With Amber's eyes lustfully stalking Isabella's bare feet, Isabella felt a shot of excitement throughout her sex which surprised her and painted her cheeks rosy.

"Tonight we have the lovely Issy here to be our special guest!" Miss Mesmer said to which Amber took her big toe out of her mouth to cheer. "Say 'Hi' to the crowd, Issy." The hypnotist prompted.

"Hi..." Her voice squeaked out a response, she couldn't meet Amber's infatuated eye. Once again, Isabella's heart fluttered from the humiliation.

"Aw, I think Issy is a bit shy. That's okay Issy, we'll get you out of your shell! Do you remember your commands?"

Isabella hesitated, "... no?"

"Are you sure?"

Worriedly, she repeats. "No."

"Even if I said... 'Who's a good doggy?"

Then Isabella was hit with the unrelenting compulsion to get off of her chair onto the floor on her hands and knees. Looking up at Miss Mesmer, Isabella tried to shout in protest but the only thing that came out was a "Woof!"

Amber roared with laughter and Miss Mesmer grinned in delight. "You're a good doggy, Issy! Here, have a treat."

The hypnotist stepped out of her heel and nudged it forward with her foot. As the heel slid under her nose, Isabella's dog brain instinctively sniffed and the smell of sweat soaked rubber and leather intrigued her. Like a dog sniffing for a treat lost under the couch, Isabella's nose dived into the heel and pressed against the insole which was still warm from Miss Mesmer's foot. The sniffs were mostly short but frequent, she found that she picked up that putrid foot smell easily under this new hypnotic command, much to her disgusted dismay.

But, as she leaned down with her butt up and her nose rooting around in another woman's heel, she couldn't deny the waves of arousal that were flooding her pussy. It was like a feeling she had never experienced. Sex with Sophie was good - hell, it was even great - but each sniff of that rancid scent tapped directly into her sex, yet she couldn't deny that the smell was still revolting. In fact, as she moved her nose further down to the bottom of the heel where the toes rested and where the smell was amplified and where there was dampness from months or perhaps years of built up foot sweat, she realized that it was the disgusting nature of what she was doing which was maddening her with lust.

The thundering cackle of Miss Mesmer sounded from above and Isabella was washed over with a tsunami of shame. She was nothing more than a mutt for this woman whom she hated, yet she found it hard to take her nose out of the breeding ground of the awful foot scent. With every sniff she wanted to retreat. To her utter embarrassment, she knew she had the free will to lift her head out of the heel, but as soon as the smell was breathed in and the degradation of the act processed, Isabella desperately wanted to dive in for more.

She then felt the shoeless nylon foot of Miss Mesmer descend onto the back of her head, forcing her nose further up against the fetid insole. "There you go doggy, there's a good girl." Her words almost made Isabella moan.

Amber, who was sucking on her own heel, was giddy with joy as she watched the show unfold in front of her. Between the licks of her tongue along her own soles, she clapped and cheered as she watched the once respectable woman bury her head in the stink factory of the heel. Isabella, upon hearing the gleeful reaction of Amber, found that the degradation washed over her like a shot of ecstasy.

"Not so proud now, are you? That's enough, puppy." Miss Mesmer's voice was the leash to Isabella's mental collar, causing her to lift up her head. When Isabella felt remiss to not have that delicious fragrance attacking her nose anymore she realized she was truly helpless. She had become a shame slut. And she loved it.

"Bitch," Miss Mesmer said, which caused Isabella to look up but no longer were her eyes filled with hate, instead they looked up as if begging for the hypnotist to rain more humiliation on her. "I bet your pussy is feeling needy right now." The woman above her said.

Isabella nodded but the only sound she could emit was "Ruff!"

"I bet you want to cum." And once more, "Ruff!"

"Well we can't have that. Yes, you may have the excuse of being hypnotized, but I couldn't let you cheat on Sophie. She is such a nice and lovely girl. No, instead I think I'll edge you until you feel your mind slipping away... then maybe I'll edge you a little more."

Isabella still had her smarts. She knew that with more arousal she'd become a animalistic, depraved gooner who would do anything for this evil woman as long as it meant sexual release, but still she didnt care. She wanted all the humiliation.

"Return to human." Miss Mesmer said and all of a sudden Isabella could stand and speak again, but she didn't move from the floor. She was stunned to find herself in such a situation and she desperately wanted to do the intelligent thing; stand up and walk out and never talk to this woman again. But her eyes fell down to the nylon covered feet of the older woman and those purple pedicured toes. From the experiences with Sophie's feet, she could only imagine how yucky and pungent Miss Mesmer's feet would taste, they had been marinating in sweat all night.

Miss Mesmer noticed the look on Isabella's face. "Hahaha you absolute foot slut! Look at you, lusting over my feet. I mean, I see a look of disgust on your face but god, you still want them so badly, don't you?"

"Yes." Isabella said in a whisper with her head down. Even just saying the word aroused her.

"Beg, then. Beg to lick my feet."

For a moment Isabella hesitated. Whatever humility she had left prevented her from groveling on the floor for the opportunity to suck on those mature feet, but the period on which her bashfulness stopped her from begging didn't last long. The thought of begging for those, no doubt, nasty feet was soaking her panties.

Then something strange happened. It was like a switch in her brain flipped, or perhaps something snapped. Isabella made her choice and she was surprised to feel how easy of a choice it was once it was made. An odd smile came over her lips. Still on her knees, her forehead fell to the floor and her hands fell beside it, she was bowing in front of the woman. "Please Miss Mesmer, please allow this desperate slut to lick, kiss and worship your glorious feet. I was wrong to be so rude to you, I was wrong to doubt your awe inspiring powers. I now realize that my place is beneath you and although I don't deserve it, I wish to be able to put my lips on your incredibly sexy feet."

Isabella didn't fully believe the words she was saying. The older woman's feet were not sexy to her and her opinion of the hypnotist did not change, but Isabella realized it didn't matter. She would say whatever debasing thing she needed to say, in fact, it was the disgraceful nature of the groveling which gave her copious amounts of pleasure.

Both Amber and Miss Mesmer howled with laughter, each laugh contributing to the almost orgamsic lust surging throughout Isabella's body. She was still bowing with her head down as the woman giggled and cackled. Isabella loved it.

"You're right." Miss Mesmer said. "You don't deserve my feet." Isabella felt a tinge of sadness which embarrassed her which aroused her. "But," Miss Mesmer continued, "You can enjoy Amber's feet. I know it's not what you want exactly, but the punishment fits the crime. Plus, I'm sure your needy pussy will enjoy the degradation of licking her feet nonetheless. While you do that, I need to make a call."

With permission, Isabella crawled over to Amber who had a look of excitement as she stretched out her feet in front of her for Isabella to lap up. Isabella was disappointed to not be able to have another taste of Miss Mesmer's soles, but once her tongue made contact with Amber's arch and she sampled the salty flavor from them her sex lit up with arousal and she found herself being content.

Isabella quickly became lost in a world of lust. Her tongue started with the foot which Amber had already licked up and while the taste was faint, knowing she was tasting the saliva of this foot girl was good enough humiliation to inflame her libido. Amber scrunched her soles and Isabella's tongue navigated each wrinkle and crevice, then she moved onto the other foot where the aroma was stronger and where she was able to sample more of the vinegar and saltiness from the woman's feet.

As Isabella debased herself further, completely on her own accord, Miss Mesmer was talking on the phone. Isabella wasn't sure who she was talking to and she didn't care, she was dining on Amber's soles and while the taste was awful and seemed to invade all of her senses, she felt like she was almost able to orgasm which kept her tongue active and devoted to its task.

When Isabella looked back on that night inside Miss Mesmer's dressing room, the memories became more and more blurred as the night progressed. She remembered worshiping Amber's feet until there was no more taste to get from them. She remembered that at some point she joined Amber on the couch and Amber sucked on her feet as Isabella sucked on Amber's. She remembered Miss Mesmer being on the phone for a while, watching the two hypnotized women with a smirk on her face.

12