The Shoot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers

"Wow! Look at him spurt. He's covering those tits real good with his man juice. Hope you have enough to cover Connie's tits. Your going to need a few gallons to cover her behemoth puppy dogs," teased Jane.

Derrick breathed heavily and jerked out more of his man seed to cover both of Ellen's monster boobs with plenty of cum until he was empty and rejoicing in pleasure.

"Catch a quick breather there action star because I bet all those explosive action stunts you do on a daily basic will pale in comparison to the action you just received and what Connie is about to give you," devilishly noted Jane, as she, Connie, and Derrick admired the massive cummy mess dripping all over and down Ellen's huge fat tits.

"Hold those big titties up for me Ellen... Now drop them and let me see them hang while the cum dribbles down... Oh yeah, what a sight to behold," praised Jane, as she took several close up footage of Ellen's really big cum-stained boobs. "Derrick looks like he needs a bit of a renewal before he fucks you Connie."

Connie smiled shyly and got down on her knees in front of Derrick and his fluid cock. Derrick wasted no time in reaching down and groping Connie's gigantic milk-bags as they hung from her chest. He immediately felt his cock starting to harden again as Connie took it into her mouth. He manipulated the gelatin, silky smooth orbs in every direction with his groping hands as both heavy udders were too massive for one hand to hold each but that didn't stop him from trying.

Connie moaned with a mouthful of his dick as she felt it rapidly growing bigger and fatter in the back of her throat. She loved the way his hands pinched and tugged at her huge rubbery pink nipples and enjoyed an occasional smack on her tits from his hands. Her pussy was burning with the desire to be fucked.

Derrick reluctantly removed his hands from Connie's colossal flesh bags of fun and clutched the back of her head. He began thrusting his big dick in and out of her mouth like he fucked Ellen's pussy moments ago. Connie had her eyes closed behind her glasses, moaning and gagging as she felt Derrick's thick tool nearly balls-deep down her throat. Her gargantuan knockers bounced and flopped below her while he fucked her mouth. Jane made sure she captured the inviting jugs on film.

After a few minutes of face-fucking, Derrick pulled out and smeared pre-cum across Connie's glasses, nose, and cheeks. He started rubbing his juicy hard cock and balls all over her face.

"Oh Derrick! That's pretty hot," praised Jane, as she zoomed in on the action. Ellen sat next to Jane, still only in her orange socks and used a towel to clean off all of Derrick's cum off her enormous breasts. She kept her eyes glued to the action as Derrick rubbed and slapped his throbbing cock over every inch of Connie's bashful face.

"I want to fuck these big ole titties of yours," moaned Derrick, as he pushed Connie onto her back and straddled her chest. Her tits were so mammoth, they were divided on her chest and hung down loosely over her ribcages and nearly touched the floor. Derrick moaned and slapped his wet cock in between them. It took both of her hands to gather up her overly plump cannons and instead of them wrapping around his dick, they completely smothered it.

Nothing but the sounds of Derrick's and Connie's lustful moans and his thighs slapping against the tremendously quivering bottoms of her giant soft tits filled the room. Jane and Ellen watched with astonishment as Derrick mercilessly pounded Connie's heavy boobs and caused the tops of her tits to continuously nail her narrow chin. His cock was balls-deep buried in an avalanche of the softest flesh he had ever felt and as big as his cock was, it never peaked out from between the barricade of spongy boobage that smothered it.

"He's working up quite a sweat just fucking those tits!" Jane commented to Ellen, as they both watched. "Of course, you girls were built for titty-fucking."

Derrick felt the pressure of his heavy jizz-filled balls escalating to a climax and didn't know how much longer he could hold out while fucking such extraordinary tits. He wanted this cock to get a taste of Connie's pussy before blowing his load. He moaned and groaned as he pumped his big dick harder and faster between her giant milkers, holding the massively soft plump tits tightly and using them for leverage as he drilled between the soft walls of her breast. Pre-cum from his cock spewed out more and more with each rapid-firing thrust between Connie's gigantic double H's.

Amazed by his own stamina and restrain, Derrick let go of her tits and let they hang loose and moved down her body so his ever-increasingly hard cock was lined up at her swollen pussy entrance. He teasingly rubbed the fat swollen head of his cock against her slick pussy folds and clitoris which send top-heavy Connie into a series of long loud moans. He plunged his big hard dick into her wet hot pussy and wasted no time in fucking her hard and deep.

The actor held Connie's legs up by their ankles as he fucked her hard with brisk thrusts that send her taut little body up and down on the blanket and her monstrous udders flailing about ridiculously up and down torso. Her tits nearly smacked her in the face as they flew around wildly. Connie seized her out of control walloping jell-o bags in an attempt to stop the embarrassing and painful bouncing but Derrick hastily dropped her legs down and pinned her skinny arms down by their wrists.

"Sorry darling. I want to see those big boys fly," he grunted.

With his sweaty body hovering over hers, he picked up his pace and start jack hammering his big dick in her tight wet pussy. Connie squealed and moaned beneath him with her gigantic breasts bouncing against his chest. Derrick was in sheer bliss feeling the pendulous flesh of her pillowy soft melons thudding against his chest while he drilled the possessor of those remarkable chest melons.

"That's it Derrick. Give her a good hard fucking! That looks so hot," instructed Jane, as she continued filming from the sidelines. She was so overwhelmed with arousal that her pussy juices started dribbling down her stockings. Ellen started fingering her hot pussy while watching Derrick fuck her co-worker with his big dick.

Derrick fucked Connie hard missionary style for a few more intense minutes before pulling out and positioning her on all fours. Everything about Connie in this position really turned Derrick on. From the soles of her bare little feet, to her nice little supple ass sticking up at him, to her humongous soft titties as they dangled down and pressed into the blanket even while she was being stood up by her hands. He wasted no time in crouching behind Connie and plunging his steel-hard cock back into her gleaming pussy and fucking her hard.

"OH Yes! Fuck her tight little body! Fuck her Derrick. Send those huge slutty tits of her flying into her face! Fuck that tight pussy," dirtily egged on Jane.

Derrick really didn't need to hear Jane's words of encouragement for motivation but it fed fuel to his already raging fire as he pounded his throbbing cock rapidly inside Connie's pussy. He stood on his feet and held her shoulders while he jack-hammered her stiffly. He observed in amazement her prodigious elongated knockers as they swung uncontrollably beneath her. They flopped against the blanket, her arms, and were dangerously close to hitting her face as they dripped in hot sex sweat. It was becoming increasingly too much for Derrick to continue to hold back the large amount of jizz that had filled his swinging ball sack. His fat balls tingled and his thick shaft increased its hardiness and was ready for release.

Connie was submerged in orgasm after orgasm and Derrick felt her blistering pussy compressing around his big thrusting cock as it bathed in pussy cum. Connie cried out as she came while Derrick continued to mercilessly fuck her on the verge of surrendering to his own orgasm.

"Decorate her massive beautiful titties with your cum. Unload on those babies and don't hold back," directed Jane, as her pussy was in full horny mode.

"Uggghhh! OH FUCK....... Here I cum!" cried loudly Derrick.

He forcefully pushed Connie off his cock and got in front of her. Connie sat up on her knees and cradled her monster tits in her arms while awaiting a cum bath from the juicy thick cock that throbbed directly in front of her. Derrick didn't have to stroke his cock as the sight of her giant floppy tits send him over the edge. He cried out as he felt his first thick wad of cum spurt directly between the deep valley of her mountainous jugs.

"Oh fuck!", he cried out again, as he released a second jet stream of hot cum on Connie's neck and the tops of her swollen breasts. The cum started dribbling down her breasts flesh and onto her fat hard nipple buds. He spurted again and again sending more lines of his gooey seed down upon her beet-red chest and the vast milk cans that hung down her chest.

Derrick jerked out the final remains of his hot man juice onto Connie's chest with a huge satisfying grin on his face. Connie's cum-covered heavy breasts and nipples resembled iced buns as Derrick's jizz dribbled down them.

"Wow! That was unbelievable and I got both of your performances on film," praised Jane. "Too damn bad we can't win an Oscar for this shit!"

Jane sat the video camera down and walked over to Derrick. She kneeled before him and to his surprise, sucked his cock between her MILF lips.

"There was still on cum residue on your beautiful cock," Jane said. "Say, why don't me, you, and the titty twins go back to my place for some off the camera action sequences?"

"Fuck yeah! This will be one action stunt I won't need a double for," groaned Derrick...

TLMorgan
TLMorgan
961 Followers
12