The Shop Girl and the Priest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," I said. I was unsure of anything else I could add to the conversation, so I pushed down my panties and pulled them off my feet. Moments later, all three of us were unclipping bras to stand naked before Sharan.

"Here, Ali." Sharan handed her a red Basque-like bodice thing that she pulled around herself, and Cheryl stepped behind her to tie the laces. There was a tiny red string that finished off the whole thing, with the suspenders hanging for the stockings that would have been an option.

I stepped into my thing and pulled it up around me, what looked like two strings running to the lace at the back and lines of red across my boobs, bra-like. I looked in the wardrobe mirror but had never felt so naked in my life—the two strings were satin and I tried to guess what I needed to do.

Sharan made it easier by stepping over, reaching between my thighs and gently pulling them down, one either side of my puss!

"Crotchless, Darling," Sharan said with a smile.

Cheryl pulled on a body much like Ali's, but more of it for her slightly fuller figure.

Sharan opened the bedroom door,

"Let's go, girls..."

There was a loud pissed whoop as the three of us strutted into the room to the music Sharan had started with the remote by the door.

Standing still, Sharan took one of us at a time, explaining what we were wearing, the features, the sizes, then the price.

"And finally, the gorgeous Jaime is wearing the very sexy 'Allure' strung crotchless body." She waved her finger above me so I did a slow twirl, pushing out my rather pert bottom just as Cheryl had before me, and Sharan continued, "And it's just great for you girls with perfect tits like young Jai here..." I bobbed a curtsey, "I think Jaime will be beating her boyfriend off with a shitty stick if she wears this one home tonight." I grinned a false grin; there was no boyfriend, of course, and I was at home. We walked slowly around the audience of the other ladies so they could have a better look.

Pharmacist assistant Trudie was there at the front in a really short skirt and low top, and looked at my groin as I put one foot in front of the other so the split in the crotch was, well, more obvious, rather than making a great display of my labia.

Trudie smiled and raised her eyebrows at me.

"Nice," she said, "really like that one!"

We were ushered out of the room while Sharan told the ladies to help themselves to more booze and snacks, and that we'd be back down momentarily.

Back up to our changing room, and next it was black lace and silk, I pulled on a tiny string and had a corset wrapped around me that I was laced into from behind. Finally, I was handed black stockings that I had to ask for assistance with, having never worn such a thing.

I pulled them on and up, Sharan shaping them to my thighs, and clipping them to the suspenders before arranging my boobs in the corsetry.

"Heels," said Cheryl. "That look needs black heels."

I didn't have a pair, but Cheryl found a pair for me and I slipped them on.

"Wow, Jai!" said Ali, "THAT look is fucking perfect!"

I looked in the mirror. Shit, but I did look hot, no two ways about it. I swore to myself that I'd get a picture before I took that one off.

Our entry downstairs was just as successful and just as raucous; I noticed that Trudie was looking at me just as intently as she had before.

Sharan talked the audience through our outfits again, this time talking about Ali's great and slim body in the suit that was glued to her, her small dark nipples hard and visible through the thin grey lace across her chest.

"Give us a twirl, Jai!" said Trudie ignoring Ali and beginning to sound slightly pissed, so I did, pushing out my bum again.

I looked across at Cheryl who was busy watching Trudie.

Next, we wore some frillies: rather sexy nightdresses with gaps or at least ribbons over boobs, mine was quite short, with not much in front and even less behind, and had matching teeny panties, thank heavens, as Trudie seemed just as interested but less vocal.

The music stopped and we headed back upstairs to change into our final outfits.

This time, Sharan stripped out of her turquoise and stood naked with us three at last. Her body looked fucking amazing. I was to discover later that as well as selling Ann Summers gear, she also modelled.

Ali was given something that looked like half of a red leather swimsuit with thin straps and zips over the bra cups. From the cleavage down to her groin and beyond was a brass zip with a heart shaped pull on it, suggesting that her sexy bits were just three tugs away, and it looked amazing on her.

Cheryl was given what looked like a wet look black dress that clung to her and was laced up either side of the steel zip that went from between her big tits down to her groin. I don't think she was given panties, at least I never saw her pull on any, and then she pulled on a skirt made of leather strips, completely see-through again, and she looked amazing, her perfect bum especially.

Sharan handed me some fishnet tights and I stripped off to pull them on, then the smallest thing I'd worn all evening. The shiny PVC was like a swimsuit, and I stepped into it, pulling it up over my boobs while Sharan pulled it closed in the small of my back and zipped it. I felt down my back, it was cut really slim and quite high, and my arse was on display again. In the mirror I looked like a porn star.

"Now for the finish!" she said, clipping white shirt cuffs around my wrists, a matching white collar and black tie around my neck and then sliding black bunny ears into my hair, "Last thing, Darling," Sharan said, clipping some black fur-lined handcuffs to one wrist, "Sexiest bunny girl we'll ever see," she said and my three-person audience all grinned at me and my confused look at the cuff on my wrist.

Sharan pulled on an outfit of a net see-through dress, with a large red ribbon that just begged to pulled off to expose the present beneath. She turned her back for a moment before indicating we should all follow her down the stairs.

She started the music and stepped into the room, calling us in one at a time. Zipped up Ali first in the room, posing heavily and swinging a thin red crop that brought forth the screams. Next it was Cheryl in her black leather, a whip around her neck being pulled back and forth, then finally...

"And now sexy Jaime!" I stepped in with my outfit and pranced, stopping with my hands on my hips, bending forward so my fine cleavage was more than visible, the ladies all cheering loudly, before I turned and bent over, looking back over my shoulder, just in time for Ali to touch her crop gently to my arse, purely for the look again, but I still flinched rather effectively and rubbed my bottom with a raised bottom lip.

The noise was very impressive and I stood up again, laughing fit to burst at the ridiculousness of it all.

Sharan stepped forward and talked about the clothes and the toys on display, saying that everyone should take her card which had the website address on it and her number for orders. Finally, she stepped forward, quite close to Trudie I could see, taking the pissed girl's hand and placing it on the ribbon around her costume.

Bending forward and blowing a kiss, Sharan stepped back and the ribbon unfolded, coming off with a Christmas cracker snap just in time for a large strap-on penis to fall forward. The music stopped just in time and the four of us held hands and took a bow.

It had been good fun and quite harmless, and I'd felt really sexy and attractive for the first time ever, even though it was in front of bunch of ladies older than me, most of them married or in relationships.

I still felt good.

The ladies all stood and came to talk to us, Trudie, I noticed, making straight for me.

Cheryl immediately put her arm around me and thanked me, her hand straight to the spare handcuff and clipping it next to its black fur-lined partner on my wrist. I looked at her quizzically.

"I'll tell you in a minute, Babe."

Trudie slowed in her approach, and was cut off by the large transparent purple strap-on dick sticking out from Sharan's belt.

"Did you see anything you fancied?" Sharan said, glancing quickly across to Cheryl.

Trudie giggled looking at the dick then across to where I was being pushed out of the room and up the stairs to get changed.

With Sharan downstairs, almost naked and with her iPad in hand, she proceeded to make a few simple sales, chatting to some of the ladies quietly, I sat on Cheryl's bed and pulled off the bunny ears.

"Bloody hell, Cheryl!" I said with a laugh, "What's... well, what was up with you and Sharan?"

"Didn't you see Trudie making eyes at you all evening, Jai?" she said.

"Well, she was watching..."

"Given half a chance and another bottle of prosecco, she'd have flung you down and screwed you, Babe!" said Cheryl. "The last thing I wanted was for her to handcuff herself to you, then proceed to embarrass the pair of you in front of all of the people you'll be seeing in work tomorrow."

"Oh..." I said in some shocked surprise.

"Oh yeah," Ali said, unzipping herself from her red leather-look costume to stand naked before me, nipples standing out now I could see. "She never asked me or Cheryl to bend over. When you were wearing that crotchless thing at the start, I thought Trudie was going to come there and then!"

Both my fellow models laughed at my shocked expression.

"She was just a bit pissed, Jai," Cheryl said, a hand on my now naked shoulder. "She doesn't strike me as predatory, otherwise she might have come on to you at work, nah." Cheryl reached down for her own string panties and pulled them on. "Drunk and horny, Babes, drunk and horny."

We dressed in our own clothes, and just in time Sharan appeared. She found the small key and took the handcuffs from my wrist.

We were each given the negligee or nightdress we'd worn, not that there was much of mine, to be honest, but I was very grateful. Sharan held up the black corset I'd worn that I'd admired even more.

"Tell you what," she said, taking the tiny negligee back from me. "Have these, instead." She handed me the black corset, stockings and tiny panties, "And," she said quietly, "if you'd like to earn some extra cash modelling, call me."

"Modelling?" I said in shock.

"Just what you've been doing tonight, Honey," she said, giving me her card. "Dressing up and prancing about in really nice gear, only for parties like this—not like I'm asking you to be a stripper or anything!"

I said I'd think about it, knowing already that while it had been fun getting a bit tipsy with the girls and messing around in underwear, the last thing I needed was my Mum, my sister, any of my female relatives or friends from Mum's church seeing me strutting around in split-crotch, wet-look silk or black leather.

We got dressed again and headed down for the party, with Cheryl and eventually seeing our guests out of the door at gone one in the morning.

I went to bed feeling really good about myself for once. I'd had a whole mess of people telling me how attractive I was, one of them actually getting turned on by me.

That night, feeling slightly pissed and a bit rude, I got out my birthday present and finally unwrapped it. I'd listened to the girls downstairs talking about their own toys and how much better they were than men, so much more reliable and with enough batteries would never let you down, nor would they ever cheat on you.

I switched it on and felt rather than heard the vibration, remembering what Sharan had not only told us but had SHOWED US (over the top of her tiny black panties, of course) and thought I'd do the same, playing the thing across my clit and trembling to the unknown feeling, until I felt brave enough to push it past my flushed and wet pussy lips and up and into me, a slight sting as it did for whatever part of my hymen had survived my school gymnastics and horse-riding.

I thought of all of those women, especially Trudie, ogling my tits, arse and pussy lips in that split crotch thing I'd worn, the looks of genuine appreciation and positive comments about 'Young Jai.'

I was sexy! Cheryl had great curves and Amy had a really nice bum, but tonight it had been about sexy Sharan, and mostly me!

After the strangest evening of my eighteen years of sexlessness, with no flirting, no kissing and cuddling, no fooling around like many of my school friends had done, I'd had the strangest introduction to my own sexuality. I'd worn a crotchless bodysuit, a sexy nightdress, an amazingly sexy black corset, dressed as a Bunny Girl with fucking handcuffs, for Christ's sake!

I thrust the dick-shaped vibe harder in and out of me and for the very first time I came to orgasm, a real one, and shit it was worth the wait. It wasn't the last either.

*****

In my family, sex was about comedy: sexy meant dirty-silly. It was Benny Hill being chased by scantily dressed nurses and French maids, Carry-On films with cleavages and bottoms, double entendre and suggestive innuendo from TV Sit-Coms my parents loved, and something that you laughed about.

Anything else suggesting that sex was something perfectly normal and an extremely enjoyable human function, was frowned upon (literally, by my Dad at least), and finally sneered at; Sid James talking to Joan Sims about 'Tiffin Time' or Barbara Windsor's bikini flying off was perfectly fine and elicited nothing more than a cheeky grin, but a young couple kissing and getting to know each other with some real passion would have Dad grumbling about 'porn masquerading as drama,' and the channel being changed.

I never really told my parents about personal, social and health education, as I knew Dad would complain to my teachers and make an embarrassing scene at the next parents' evening, even though it was a requirement at our school. Karen told Mum and Dad about it when her turn came, of course, adding that she was surprised that Jaime had never mentioned it two years before when she did it.

Bitch.

Moving in with Cheryl had been a culture shock for me. Mum was very loving towards us, but not a great cuddler unless we were ill, while Cheryl hugged her two girls all the time. Mum had done so with us until Dad started to frown upon it as we got older.

When I read stories to them as I babysat, they would climb on my lap for cuddles and it was lovely. Cheryl would cuddle up with boyfriend Pete and smooch and make small talk, which was a shock at first—my parents had sat in different armchairs.

*****

As the spring eased into an early summer, Cheryl handed me the further education college booklet that had come through the door that day.

"You've got GCSE's to retake, haven't you Babes?" she said to me, exactly as my parents never had.

"Well, I suppose," I said. "My results weren't spectacular."

"What did you get?" she said, sitting down at the kitchen table with me. I told her.

"You got two B's two C's and some D's?" she said in shock, but not in disappointment, "I had a B, three C's and an D and got onto my management diploma."

"Yeah, but to get onto an A' level course at my school..."

"You still want to go to university?" I nodded, "My diploma gave me enough credits to get onto a degree course, but I'd met Rosie's Dad by then, and that did for that." She grinned, "College," she said flicking the leaflet. "Look it up, GO!"

I used Cheryl's laptop and found a course at the college. It was a pre-uni 'foundation course,' and the GCSE's I had were sufficient to get me onto it. It was two years and I could study it part time, some during the day, some evening classes.

I had to study AND work, so provisionally booked the course online, keeping tabs on how much money I had in the building society I'd saved for my holiday.

"You should speak to Sal in HR," said Cheryl as we walked to work the next day.

"I don't think I know her," I said.

"She's lovely, I'll introduce you," she said as we climbed the stairs to the staff entrance to swipe our cards to clock in, "Well, there you go," said Cheryl with a big grin, "Hey Sal, young Jaime here needs your help..."

There was 'scary human resources lady,' the same scary one who had moved me from tills to shelf stacking a year before.

"Jaime!" she said with a big genuine smile. "Long time no see, Sweetie, wassup?"

"College," I said, "I was wondering if there was any way I could move my hours around so I could go to college?"

She looked at Cheryl and raised her eyebrows, then to me,

"Of course, sweetie," she said, sliding her chair closer to her desk, turning to face her computer.

I was taken aback,

"You mean it?"

"Of course I mean it, sweetie." She tapped a password into her computer and the screen opened. "That's how I did it, what have you got written down there?" She was looking at the crumpled notes I had kept nervously grasped in my hand, and I handed it across almost apologetically.

"I've put my name down for a foundation course in September," I said.

"I'll leave you to it, Jai," said Cheryl with a big grin, and hugged me and kissed my cheek.

Sally blew her a kiss, then went back to her screen, found the college website and started to tap into it.

"Bring that chair around here, sweetie," she said and I moved the chair to look at the screen. As she did, Sally smiled a big open smile. "I worked in health and beauty until I started college, got a couple of A' levels, then a diploma in human resources management." She leaned forward, "Noooow let's see..."

Over the next half an hour, we looked up the amount of money I got paid and what I needed to live, how many hours I had to work to get it, the classes I had to attend and we worked out how I was going to do it.

Sally chopped and changed my hours to suit the mornings, afternoons and evenings that the classes were on, and at one point even went on to the college web site and changed one of my classes I'd booked from an evening to afternoon. She was just fabulous, and I realised I'd been in fear of one of the nicest people in the entire building for too long.

Once finished, she escorted me back to the shop floor where she explained to my team leader what had been going on and that I'd be bouncing around shifts for a while.

She had already told me that there wasn't much the company could do to help out financially, but I countered that by adding that she had just spent over thirty minutes enabling me to realise my dream of getting to university, and that was more than enough for me.

"Aww, Sweetie!" she said and gave me hug; she came to a decision in her head, grabbed my hand and a clean and empty cardboard box the fruit and veg was delivered in and dragged me to the stationary aisle. She gave me the box to hold and she walked slowly along the aisle and proceeded to throw in A4 pads, folders, file separators, packs of pens, pencils, highlighters, a mathematics set, a calculator, a hole punch and any number of rubbers, rulers and other school-type necessities that a student returning to class could possibly want.

"When you run out, come back and see me or the store manager. Best of luck, Darling." She gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek.

At Cheryl's insistence, I bought and sent birthday cards and an anniversary card to Mum and Dad telling them I was fine and working hard. I had already decided I was going to do this on my own, and not tell them I was at college, as I knew Dad would make smart-arsed comments on it or worse, start throwing big spanners into the educational works at the college by way of a mean-spirited revenge, something I could imagine him actually doing.

My friends in the store were wonderful, straight away noticing my strange hours, and once they found out I was studying, the support was total. I was invited to houses for lunch and tea during my college days, and had food-parcel sized packed-lunches created for me by some of the older ladies, meaning I didn't have to buy anything when I left my morning shift for an afternoon lesson.