The Shopkeeper Ch. 02

Story Info
Brie and Bryce learn what their future could hold.
7.7k words
4.22
3.9k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WeirdEmp
WeirdEmp
15 Followers

Installment two of The Shopkeeper. This is my second upload to Literotica.

Brie and Bryce have arrived at the Monte's home, and will soon learn the nature of the invite. This is just a building chapter, but it has some yummy's in it.

As always, I love feedback. Gimme pointers and/or tell me things you expected to have happen. If you have ideas as to what *could* happen, I'd love to hear those too!

Enjoy!

******************

Chapter Two: The Choice

My husband Bryce and I headed to the Monte's for our several days of wining and dining. I'd gotten our four year old Brenna's godparents to babysit while we were away. Brenna hadn't started school yet, so I didn't have to worry about that, and they were more than happy to have her since they don't yet have children of their own. Brenna knows them and loves them so much, it wasn't as if we were abandoning our child.

Following GPS, we drove the 25 miles to the Monte's home. We knew the location though, once we got in the area. If ever we had a chance to drive by the high-fenced walls and large iron gate, we would slow down to try to peek at the house that couldn't be seen. I just didn't know it was the Monte's house until today. Mrs. Monte had given me the access code the day before, so pulling up to the code machine-thingy, Bryce punched in the numbers, and we watched as the gates swung in. The driveway was nearly a quarter mile long set back from the road. Alternating great oaks and magnolia trees on both sides drowned the driveway in shade, and beautiful black four-plank fences behind the trees guided the driveway on both sides towards a stately mansion. The two story building stood with sixteen windows across the front on each level, and the "corners" of the house were round. I could only imagine they might house a wide winding staircase that could lead up to the second story. I couldn't tell how deep the side of the house was since the driveway didn't even come close to the side. The entrance/front door looked like a hotel with the overhang and great columns allowing vehicles to pull up to the front door. I think the only thing missing was a front porch, but I guess one can't have a porch when there's an overhang for letting passengers out of the car. Mrs. Monte had given me instructions that we were to pull up to the front, and her valet would take care to park our car.

"Well met, Mrs. McAllen," the valet said to me as he opened my door when we had parked. He took my hand to help me out of the car. "And, Mr. McAllen," he bowed when my husband came around to my side. "If you will, Mrs. Monte asks that you come inside," and he gestured towards the house. "I will see to your luggage and car."

"I don't mind getting the bags, sir," my husband said.

"Nonsense! This is what I do," replied the valet. "Allow me," and he bowed again.

Bryce shrugged and thanked him. He took my hand and followed the valet's direction to the door. Just then someone, who I could only derive as a butler, opened the elegant heavy oak door and escorted us into the library that was off to the right of the wide, gorgeous foyer. "If you'll kindly wait here, Mr. and Mrs. McAllen," he said in a most stately British accent, "I will let Lady Angela know you're here." And with that he bowed and closed the double doors behind him.

Bryce walked once around the impressive library, noting and telling me of the various first edition volumes the Monte's had, then settled into a Victorian high-backed chair that faced the large oak desk. I roamed around the room, hands behind my back, also gawking at all the wonderful editions of books, wishing I had some of these same titles for my own library. Very soon, Mrs. Monte came into the room, followed by a handsome fella whom she introduced as her husband, "Brie, Bryce, this is my husband, Jack."

We shook hands upon the introduction. Mrs. Monte hooked her right elbow in my left, and cried excitedly, "Come now, McAllens! Come let me give you a tour of our home."

She led us on a small tour of their home, allowing us to see the largest living/den areas which were directly across from the library; the sitting room near the dining room; the three guest powder rooms (still on the main floor!); then the kitchen before leading us back around to the dining room. Y'all, this table could have seated roughly 20 people if not more, but since it was just the four of us, Bryce and I sat with Mrs. Monte and myself on one side; me on Mrs. Monte's left, and our husbands facing us on the other side of the table. It was a quiet 4 course dinner with much small talk and us getting to know one another. I never once felt out of place, and from the looks of it, neither did my husband. Bryce and I followed the couple's lead on "protocol" and I dare say we got through the eating unscathed!

Several times through the course of dinner, we had such laughter that Mrs. Monte would get so tickled enough that she had put her left hand gently on my right thigh; you know, like a friend would when she leans into you and laughs along with you. The first couple of times I didn't really notice. But once, she did come quite close to where my thigh joins my crotch and just left it there. Never moved her hand, but just left it. Another bout of laughter several moments later, and she had actually moved her hand to cover my material-covered crotch, and make slight waving motions with her fingers for a few seconds, then stopped moving them, but left her fingers covering my dampening thong. My husband saw my eyes open a bit wider, and though he couldn't have seen exactly where she touched me, he could tell it was the general location of my pussy. I blushed when I caught his eye. He winked, grinned, and gave a slight nod and a wee kissing motion. That was his "it's okay" to me. I relaxed a bit more, and relaxed my legs to open just a bit more. Since I was wearing a flowing skirt, it allowed Mrs. Monte the covered access she wanted.

Somehow during between dinner and dessert though, I found my skirt had ridden up, and Mrs. Monte possessed full access to my moistened mound. My thong was already soaked through, and though I desperately wanted her to lift her hand to her mouth to taste me, she kept going a little further; a little deeper, until she actually had wiggled a finger around my fabric and into my pussy, with her palm cupping my clit. It was hard for me to concentrate on the conversation, but I did my best to talk and answer.

"Excuse me boys, but I think that Brie has something to tell us," Mrs. Monte announced in the middle of dessert.

I looked at her in shock. I, I do? I had no knowledge of any news. What could she want from me? Then her hand started rubbing my clit faster, and another finger found its way inside me. I was so on the verge of coming, but didn't want to embarrass myself or Bryce. I was still a bit surprised, and wondered what had come over her to touch me like this with our husbands literally across the table from us. What do I do? I silently asked Bryce.

Just then, she leaned into my ear and sweetly whispered just loud enough for the men to hear: "Come for me, Brie. Come for me right here in front of your husband. Come for me in front of MY husband. Come for me and spray my fingers with your lovely hot juices just like you did at the boutique. You won't disappoint me, I know. Come for me, Darling. Come for me, Brie. Come ON my hand. Come on... you can do it," she coaxed.

I couldn't stand it. I was REALLY turned on, and looking at Bryce and Mr. Monte, apparently they were too. I could see they both had their thick cocks in their hands lightly pumping away, trying to time their release with mine. I don't remember seeing them take out their thick meat sticks, but seeing the top of their cocks peeking over the table, I squirmed, cooed, panted, and bit my lip to choke down the scream I wanted to belt out. I mewed, growled, panted, and whimpered as she continued to stroke my wanton cunt with her skillful fingers. When she says my name, though, I just can't hold out much longer.

"Say my name," I whispered. "Say my name with that sexy tongue."

Mrs. Monte brought her left hand up to her mouth, leaned in further, and covered me with her right hand. "Sing for me, Brie," she whispered harshly. "Scream out that orgasm. You know you want to, Brie. *I* know you are not a quiet lover. Don't be quiet for us now, Brie. Come on. Come for me, baby."

More humping, more rubbing. More squirming, more mewling.

She looked directly at Bryce, though she talked to me: "Look at your husband, Brie," she continued. "Look how handsome he is next to mine. Look at their cocks, Brie. Don't you want them? Don't you want to come?"

With that last line, her hand grew more intense on my pussy and clit, that I simply HAD to let go. My grunts and growls became more intense, and she could tell I was on the verge.

"COME, BRIE! COME FOR ME, NOW!"

"Oh, my, GOOOOOOODDDDD!" I screamed and came, instantly flooding her hand with my juices; my own hands squeezing the table for stability. Two seconds after, Bryce and Mr. Monte squirted their come in great jets over the lip and onto the table.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. Monte! That... that was intense!" I shakingly whispered. I squirmed on the chair and heaved for air, just trying to catch my breath. Her cheshire cat smile told me she already knew.

"I... We really messed up your table cloth!" I said in surprise, as I looked across at the stains Bryce and Jack had caused. "I'm so sorry!"

"Nothing that a wee wash can't get out," she quipped and waved her hand, making droplets of my juices fly towards the men. "Don't worry about that. But you and Bryce DO need to go clean up and meet us back in the library," she said with a hint of whimsy.

A look of worry shot between us as we looked at each other.

"Don't worry," Mr. Monte said in his deep baritone voice and held up his hands to calm our nerves. Then took Mrs. Monte's right hand and leaned in to lick off my juices. "You're not in trouble. We just have..." lick, "a proposition," lick, "about which we'd like to talk to you both."

"Yes, yes! Worry not!" Mrs. Monte reiterated, still licking my juices off of her left hand. "Now, go clean up, and we will talk more."

"And Brie," she leaned in and whispered in my ear catching me before I got up from the table. "Don't put those panties back on. They're too wet anyway. Just leave them in the bathroom. I'll have my staff wash them and return them to you tomorrow." She winked at me and put her fingers in her mouth again, as if she were giving them a blow job. I just about creamed myself again!

"Yes, ma'am," I sighed with a shudder.

Bryce helped me get up from the table, me being quite shaky, and the butler, did I get his name yet?, escorted us up the stairs to where we would be sleeping the next two nights.

Having been shown to our room, Bryce and I sat down on the loveseat facing the fireplace. It held a small crackling fire that warmed the heart and body. We didn't even have the energy or wherewithal to look around the room and take in all the splendor; we were both still quite shocked at what had just happened.

"Brie..." Bryce started, but didn't finish his thought. How could he? He took another moment to gather a coherent statement.

"What... what just happened?" he asked haltingly.

I thought he was mad at me, so I waited a bit before answering. Though, the image in my head of him and Mr. Monte jacking off at the same time Mrs. Monte was jacking me off made me rethink if he was upset or not.

"Bryce, honey, I did tell you about what happened at the store between me and Mrs. Monte. I guess, she wanted... Hell, I don't know what she wanted!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands in the air and getting up, turning a full 360. Exasperated, and nearly exhausted, I sat back down next to my husband. My pussy was on fire again, and I was hot and flustered sexually. "I'm sorry, Bryce," I said, shaking my head.

Quickly waving off and ignoring my apology, he continued, "She obviously wanted you, but... why in front of her husband?" he asked. "And you know, he had his cock out during dinner. Like almost the entire time! Thing is, it didn't make me at all uncomfortable. Even encouraged me to look and take mine out too. Did you see him lean over to whisper to me when we got the salad?" Bryce asked. "The SALAD!"

"Yeah. I just thought he was telling you something about the joke he had just told," I answered.

"No. He said, and I quote, 'Bryce, things are about to get really sexually heated between our wives. You're gonna want to take out your cock, too.'" Bryce nodded as if to give more confirmation to what he was saying.

"And did you?" I asked, sincerely wondering.

"Hell, yeah I did! I mean, at the time, I wasn't quite sure what he meant, but I didn't want to miss anything. I mean, I knew she was going for you when I saw her hand wasn't moving from your thigh, and you didn't do anything to discourage her advances. So, I played along too. Hell, I even encouraged it! Mr. Monte caught my eye and mouthed, 'Is it okay?' to me. I nodded and smiled. He must have signaled to his wife somehow."

He shook his head and smiled, and said as an afterthought, "I'm surprised you didn't see me squirm to get my cock out of my pants."

Bryce leaned over and wrapped his arms around me. "Baby, you know that I'm okay with an open relationship. In fact, I've been wanting to see you in action with more than just me."

My eyes shot wide open with surprise, as did my mouth. We HAD briefly talked about adding another body to our sexual repertoire, but I never thought anything of it because we never followed through. Bryce covered my open mouth with his in an intense kiss that seemed to last an eternity. His left hand cupped my right breast, and his right hand slid down to gather up my skirt. Finally reaching flesh, he slid his hand around the back, and squeezed my ass tightly before coming back to the front to slip a finger into my already wet pussy. My hands found his pants button and zipper, but he broke off the kiss and stood beside the fireplace.

"What... why did you do that?" I asked. Pain shone in my eyes. This was the first time since before our wedding that he had outright denied me any sort of physical contact.

"We really have to get downstairs to meet them in the library, remember?" he reminded me with a wink and a smile as he straightened his shirt and pants, and checked to see if there were any cum stains. "I don't want to be later than we already are. Besides, when I fuck you later, I want to do it nice and slow. You and I both deserve it."

"Oh, Bryce! I love you so much!" I jumped up and ran into his arms. He swung me around and gave a hearty chuckle mixed with a growl due to his sexual frustration. It didn't help that my pussy was grinding against his growing cock trapped in his pants.

"Come on, Hon," he sighed. "And don't wear those panties. They're soaked anyway. Just put them in the bathroom. I want to know you're being a bit naughty downstairs when we talk with the Monte's," he quipped. He didn't know Mrs. Monte had asked that I not wear them either, but still I slipped out of them and handed them to him. He took them, smelled them, put them in his mouth to suck on them a bit, then gave them back to me.

"Do it again," he demanded calmly. I took them, and furiously rubbed them on my dripping twat, and handed them back to him. He rubbed them on his top lip and under his nose, then sucked on them again, all the while rubbing his cock outside his pants. He'd never done anything like that with my undergarments before, but it was just about the sexiest thing he's ever done. He handed them back to me after giving a big sigh.

"Let's go," he resigned. I knew he wanted a loud fuck session with me, but we mustn't keep our hosts waiting.

I found a place in the huge bathroom for laundry and put the undies into the hamper.

We entered the library a few moments later. Both Mr. and Mrs. Monte had a glass of wine in each hand, and handed one to us once we got close. I wasn't sure how to act after my "performance" at dinner, but Mrs. Monte leaned down to give me a sweet hug once I accepted my wine from her.

Her sweet, pert nipples grazed my own, and her now free hand slipped down to my ass to grope, fondle, and squeeze as she whispered to me.

"Don't worry about earlier. You were brilliant. Jack and I think you're gorgeous and have nothing to be ashamed of. Also, I'm glad you took my advice and decided to come down sans undies. That is hot." She let me go, and led me to our husbands.

"So, let's have a seat, and I'll just get right to it," she started.

Bryce and I sat on a cozy loveseat that was not quite built for two, but too big for just one person. Mr. Monte sat down on a high-backed chair with no arms, and Mrs. Monte sat on his lap a little sideways. She looked at her husband, and his sweet smile and love in his eyes gave her the go-ahead.

"First things first: you may now address us as Angela and Jack. No more 'Mr. and Mrs. Monte'. Understand?" she said with a very commanding air. We nodded our agreements, and she continued.

"Brie," she said as she looked at me, "I knew after about the third time of you coming into the store and offering yourself for a job that I needed you. You have tenacity and a great work ethic that I could really use here. Do you remember that I said I could offer you a job paying you much more than what you're getting at the boutique?"

I didn't trust my voice to work, so I gave her a nod and a smile, wondering where she was going.

"Well, I think I have a plan that will work. How open are you to being a seamstress, slash servant, slash waitress, slash whatever else I may need you for?"

"I uh, I don't quite understand," I said, my quaking voice betraying me as I looked to Bryce for help. He just shrugged, and looked back at Angela and Jack.

"I think you'll understand what I mean in a moment," Mrs. Monte explained after I gave her the quizzical look. She and Jack stood, then motioned for us to follow them. They led us to the back of the library, through a door one would not know was actually a door, and down a back hallway to another door; this one marked "PRIVATE". She and Jack stopped just before entering.

"In here is what I think will help you understand what I would like to have you help do," she paused, "besides sewing the costumes," she added with a wave of her hand. "Bryce," she turned to my husband, "You will have no part in any of this other than to give your consent, and to possibly participate once a month. This job is exclusively for your wife." She was very cryptic with that explanation, but we kept our mouths closed and eyes and ears open and nodded for her to continue.

Angela opened the door to a large room probably 12'x16' filled with 6 large screens on the wall; each screen divided into four squares. Each of those squares showed a different part of the property, from halls, dining room, kitchen, living room, library, gardens, parking, and even the stable. Obviously this was the security room allowing specific personnel to monitor the safety of the house (mansion!) and its inhabitants. Only one fella was sitting at the desk watching the monitors, but there was an empty chair beside him. When he saw who had opened the door, I saw him nod his head, press a couple of buttons and leave. Upon pressing those buttons, all the monitors closed the pictures, save the middle screen which only showed the dining room, now void of any bodies. Angela rolled the second chair from the side up to the desk and punched a couple of commands on the keyboard.

"Watch this monitor here," she pointed to the only one that was still on. "The other monitors are off so you won't get distracted. Watching this video will help explain everything I'm looking for you to do. Hit "Enter" when you're ready to start. If you need to pause, hit "Enter", and when you want to continue, or when you're done, hit "Enter" again and come back to the library where we will be waiting. Rodrick is right outside the door to come back in when you leave. If you have any questions..." she left off, and grabbed a pad and pen from one of the desk drawers and placed them in my hand.

WeirdEmp
WeirdEmp
15 Followers