The Show (Chicago #7)

Story Info
Sam puts on a show for her voyeur neighbor...
6.9k words
4.69
11.1k
23

Part 7 of the 30 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
279 Followers

It was a warm Spring afternoon, and I'd just gotten out of the shower following a run along Chicago's Lakeshore. I was fortunate to live practically across the street from the Lincoln Park Zoo and Lake Michigan, in a cozy two-bedroom apartment with my best friend Molly. She was going to be busy all afternoon and evening with classes and a shift at the bar on the corner where she worked as a server/bartender, so I was waiting for Mark to stop by on his way home from work.

After catching Mark and I fooling around in his car a couple of weeks ago and figuring out that I was sneaking around with him, Molly had expressed her concern. But she also knows me well, and I think she saw right away that there wasn't anything she'd be able to do or say to stop me from continuing to see him. Since then, she hadn't brought it up again. It was a bit of a relief knowing that my secret was out, with her at least. But I knew she disapproved of me seeing an older, married guy, so I still made a point of only having Mark over when she wasn't home.

I walked over to open the window in my room, letting in a pleasant breeze as I stood in just my underwear and bra. I was still a little sweaty from the run and waiting to get dressed until I could cool down a bit. Or if Mark made it over soon enough, I figured I could skip getting dressed altogether.

As if on cue, my phone rang from my bedside table. I walked back over and smiled as I answered, seeing that it was Mark calling. "Hey, are you almost here?"

"I wish," he groaned. "A meeting just popped up. It'll be about an hour before I can get there."

"Hmm... I'm not used to being the one on the receiving end of your excuses," I teased. Though I couldn't quite hide the disappointment from my tone.

Mark laughed. "I wish I didn't have to give it. I've been thinking about you all day, looking forward to seeing you."

Any frustration I felt melted away when he said that, and my smile returned. "Me too."

"What are you doing now?" he asked.

"Just got out of the shower, standing around in my underwear. I was just debating whether I should bother getting dressed if you were going to be here soon, but now that I have quite a wait ahead of me..."

Mark moaned softly. "Tease," he said, affectionately. I could hear the smile in his voice. "Not sure why you even bothered with the underwear."

I chuckled. "Good question. Maybe I'll take them off, just in case that image can motivate you to get here faster...

"I want it off," he said evenly, suddenly switching into the sexy, commanding tone I was becoming accustomed to.

My smile grew. "Okay," I agreed easily.

"Good slut."

I breathed out a soft moan, feeling a tingle between my legs from his words. "Unhooking my bra now," I narrated, wanting to turn him on as much as he was doing so for me. "Slipping it off my shoulders."

"I know you want to feel those tits for me."

"They do feel nice," I agreed. "Big and soft... except for the nipples. Those are rather hard already."

"Tweak them for me."

"Mmm, ok. I can't wait to feel your hands and mouth on them."

"Me too," Mark agreed. "Now reach down and tell me if you're wet already."

I didn't have to touch myself to know that I was dripping and getting wetter with every direction Mark gave me, but I did anyway, wanting to do as I was told. "I am," I answered. "Very."

"Good. Now spread your legs and finger yourself. I want to hear you cum before my meeting starts."

I sighed, slipping my underwear down and off, sitting on the edge of my bed. I leaned back, one knee up, rubbing the wetness around my pussy, then sliding two fingers inside, narrating every step to Mark.

"Good girl," he praised, his voice growing huskier.

"I love thinking about you making me cum from work... maybe getting hard in your office."

"I'm sitting at my desk with a hard on now. Slide your fingers in and out. Slow, then fast. Let me hear."

I moaned and started fingering myself the way Mark told me to, holding the phone down near my pussy so he could hear the wet sound of my fingers moving in and out.

"That's so hot," I heard, once I brought the phone back up to my ear. "I can't wait to get there and feel your wetness."

I kept rubbing and pushing my fingers in harder and faster. "I can't wait to feel your hard cock inside me."

"Tell me what you're thinking about as you finger that pussy."

I closed my eyes and imagined Mark in the room as if he just arrived. "I'm thinking about watching you take your cock out and stroke it in front of me when you see me. Watching me while I play with myself like this. How desperate I'll feel to have more of you as soon as I see you. Mouth watering, wanting your cock inside. Pussy throbbing, waiting for you to fill me."

"You always make me so horny, Sam. I'm constantly thinking about fucking you."

I moaned, laying back on the bed, my fingers rubbing harder and faster. It was such a turn on to hear how much Mark wanted me. To know that he was feeling at least something close to what I was.

"Watching your fingers moving in and out," he continued. "I have so much pre-cum waiting for you to lick."

"Fuck... I want to," I breathed.

"You're such a hot slut for me. I can hear you getting close."

"Yess..." I sighed. "So close. I love that you've made me your slut. My pussy is throbbing for you."

"I love making you my slut. I'm stroking a little through my pants now... I'm going to be hard for you when I go into this meeting."

"Mmm, I like that."

A big gust of wind blew in then, momentarily catching my attention as the curtains danced and something on my desk got knocked over.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard when I get there," Mark said, drawing me right back.

"Yess, I can't wait. I need you so much."

"You're driving me crazy. I don't know how I'm going to speak in complete sentences in this meeting."

I laughed a little, still rubbing my clit but slowing a bit. "Do you need to go?"

"I should probably try to calm down a bit before I have to go in. I'll try to keep it quick so I can get over there and finish what we started."

"Okay," I agreed, feeling a little disappointed and trying not to let it show. I kept rubbing a little, almost absentmindedly, as Mark and I continued chatting, watching the curtains blow around in the wind and looking out the window.

"I'll be there as soon as I can," Mark said as we wrapped up the call.

"Are you sure you still have time now that you're really working late?"

Mark chuckled. "I'll figure it out. I need to see you."

"Okay," I smiled, happy to hear that our plans were just delayed, not canceled.

"Keep yourself ready for me."

"Mmm," I moaned. "Okay. I'll try my best to wait."

"Naughty girl," Mark said with a little groan. "Send me a message if you cum while you're waiting."

"Okay," I agreed easily. "Have a good meeting. Don't scare anyone with your boner."

Mark laughed. "I'll try my best."

We got off the phone, and I sighed, laying back on the bed, feeling frustrated and close, contemplating whether I wanted to make myself cum now and tell Mark about it or just try to wait. I was still writhing on the bed, squeezing my thighs together as I remembered Mark's hot, dirty words and the images they conjured. My hands roamed over my body, from my chest, down over my stomach, to my thighs. Then I spread my legs a little and slid my hand back down between them, continuing to rub my pussy. Maybe I would just try to follow Mark's directions to keep myself close... I could try to just keep teasing myself, to see how close I could get to cumming without finishing. The plan felt dangerous though, knowing how desperate I was already.

Another gust of wind blew the curtains around, and I glanced up again. This time, my eyes caught on a person in the window across from mine. There was a guy standing in his window, and it looked like he was staring right back at me. It took me a moment to realize exactly what I was seeing, and what he must be seeing. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and it looked like... he wasn't moving, but it looked like he had his cock out in his right hand. The image startled me, and I sort of froze up. I must be seeing things. Or if he is touching himself at the window, it must just be a coincidence. Maybe he's looking out his window and showing off or something.

Before I could talk myself out of it, I was getting up and moving closer to get a better look. It occurred to me I should pull on my robe or something else to cover up, but for some reason, I didn't. I just stepped right in front of the window and looked across the street at my naked neighbor. A naked neighbor who looked strangely familiar...

I kept watching and waiting to see him turn to look another way, but he kept staring right back at me, a slow smile forming on his lips as he raised his left hand to wave awkwardly. His face was red, and I wondered if he was just warm or blushing.

Suddenly, the dots connected in my brain and I recognized him as the guy from the bar a few nights ago. I had been there keeping Molly company while she worked, just sitting at the counter working on some reading for one of my classes, and he came up to talk to me as he ordered drinks. What was his name? Chris, I think. It stuck with me because I remember thinking that he looked a little like a younger, less beefy version of Chris Hemsworth. He did say that he'd just moved in around the corner. Now there he was, watching me from his apartment right across the street. Then it occurred to me that I'd been leaving my curtains open for weeks, whenever I touched myself on the phone with Mark, and whenever he came over. How long had Chris been watching? When he came up to talk to me at the bar, was it because he already recognized me as the naked slut in the window?

My spiraling thoughts were interrupted as I noticed some movement in Chris' window. My eyes drew down as his right hand resumed stroking. He moved slowly at first, his hand covering the head of his cock and barely rubbing. But as I kept watching, feeling unable to pull my eyes away, I saw him slide his hand down, stroking a little faster.

I felt a tingle in my pussy as I noticed the size of his cock, his hand sliding in long, slow strokes. I told myself it must just look bigger from a distance, or from this angle. But curiosity had my attention wrapt. I watched as he leaned forward, bracing himself with his free hand against the side of the window, not taking his eyes off of me, the hand on his cock moving faster. Then he nodded at me, and somehow I knew what he was trying to communicate; what he wanted. It caused a pulsing, throbbing sensation between my legs.

Without letting myself overthink it, I slid my hand down to resume touching myself too, stepping out to the side with my right foot, spreading my legs slightly. I rubbed my middle fingers over my pussy, along my lips and up to my clit.

Chris' expression changed, his eyebrows furrowing, mouth gaping open. I could tell how turned on he was, dark pink circles on his cheeks, his chest heaving.

Seeing his reactions only spurred me on further. I lifted my left leg and rested my foot on the windowsill, slipping my fingers further back and then up into my pussy. My left hand came to my chest, rubbing my breasts and my hard nipples as they tingled.

Chris' body arched over suddenly, his hand moving faster on his cock. He looked to be making some groaning or grunting sounds, his lips moving to form curses.

I wanted to hear that, to hear his moans. An image flashed into my mind, of Chris hovering over me, red-faced, grunting and cursing as he fucked me, getting ready to cum inside me. Suddenly I was writhing too, my hand moving to the windowpane to brace myself as my back arched, my hips grinding on my hand as I fucked myself with my fingers, my palm pressed against my clit and rubbing.

Chris' hand moved almost violently on his cock as he watched me. I knew he was about to cum. And I was about to watch. He stood up straighter, changing to long strokes on his cock, from his base to the head and back. Then his hand slowed, and I saw the first shot of his cum stream out, hitting the inside of his closed window. He continued to rub out spurt after spurt, coating an impressive section of the window.

When he finally finished cumming, Chris stood with his cock in his hand, breathing hard. I finally raised my eyes back to his face to find him smiling over, then nodding at me again and mouthing the words, "Your turn."

I felt myself smiling a big, silly grin, still reeling from the intensity of the moment we were sharing, and from the mess I just watched him make on his window. I slid my fingers out of my pussy and up to my clit, rubbing fast up and down over it. I was close. So close, after getting turned on with Mark on the phone and now watching Chris.

But then there was a nagging voice in my mind that gave me pause as I thought about Mark, wondering how he would feel about me sharing this experience with my voyeuristic neighbor. Still, I couldn't deny that I wanted to keep going, and tried to come up with an excuse to go for it: Mark told me to keep myself ready for him. He always tells me he likes that I keep my curtains open; he must want something like this to happen. Besides, Chris had likely been watching me for a while already... there wasn't much of a point in being shy about it now.

Chris was watching me intently and still stroking his cock, which appeared to be staying quite hard. I watched as he turned to pull up a chair, glimpsing his cock from the side, my eyes widening as I noted he looked even bigger from that angle. I estimated he had to be at least 8 inches, probably closer to 9. My pussy throbbed as I imagined what it would feel like to have him buried deep inside me; and how much of him I'd be able to take down my throat.

Rather than sitting down in the chair he'd pulled up, Chris only gestured to it, looking back at me. I guessed he wanted me to sit. He used some hand gestures to help convey his message as he mouthed another message to me, which I pieced together to be, "I want to see your pussy."

I smiled, shaking my head at him and rolling my eyes. But I also pulled my desk chair over, right up to the window. I sat and propped both of my feet up on the window ledge, giving him the best view possible from this distance.

Chris' smile widened as he gave me a thumbs up and a wink.

I laughed, then resumed rubbing my clit and massaging my breasts.

He looked down at his cock, then moved a little again, leaning towards what appeared to be a desk or dresser. I saw him squirt some lotion into his hand, then he wrapped it around his still-hard cock, slowly moving up and down, then gradually stroking faster.

Seeing Chris lube up his cock like that, I knew he was preparing to make himself cum again. Fuck. My eyebrows furrowed, my head rolling back against my chair as my hand moved faster over my clit. I rubbed frantically, imagining Chris filling my pussy with shot after shot of cum and then staying hard to continue fucking me. Behind me, thrusting hard, his big, thick cock slamming into me, so deep. My ass up in the air, face down on the mattress, reaching back to rub my clit and cumming over and over as he fucked me hard, not letting up. Hands squeezing and slapping my ass, dragging me on and off of him.

I forced myself to open my eyes and look back over before letting go and cumming. Chris' hand was moving over the full length of his cock now, rolling over the head and twisting his hand as he jacked himself off. His eyebrows furrowed again, and he was biting his bottom lip. I knew he was close again, watching me get myself off. He nodded at me and mouthed something else. Just a single word this time. I knew he was telling me to cum, holding out on cumming again himself, waiting to watch me. Just as he'd evidently been watching me for some time now.

I thought about how many times Chris may have seen me cum already. And how many times he might've cum as he watched the show I didn't know I was putting on for him. It turned me on so much more than I would've thought. It was enough to put me over the edge. My fingers pressed harder onto my clit, rubbing faster yet as I felt the release I needed. My thighs shook, my head rolled back as my body writhed in the chair, my feet arched and pressed against the windowsill, toes curling. I came hard and kept cumming, my thighs squeezing together as my pussy continued to clench.

I struggled to keep my eyes open and on Chris. He started cumming again as soon as I did, several more ropes of cum shooting onto another section of his window. Watching him cum like that extended my orgasm. I kept rubbing and watching, imagining what it would feel like to have his dick pulsing, shooting cum inside of me like that. Fuck.

I didn't move or even sit up in the chair right away, allowing myself a few moments to revel in the aftermath of that intense orgasm. Chris seemed to do the same thing, still propping himself up with an arm against the window frame and gently stroking near the head of his cock with a few fingertips. I was still breathing hard as I watched. As much as I'd like to tell myself that what just happened was relatively innocent and not something I should feel nervous to tell Mark, the moment felt intimate as Chris and I came down together, still watching each other through our windows.

Chris moved first, cleaning up his mess. I watched as he picked up a spray bottle of what looked like Windex and some paper towels from the dresser/desk next to his window and set to work wiping up all the cum streaking down his window. I couldn't help laughing, guessing that it was probably his usual process. He already had his little clean-up kit set up nearby; it was more evidence that he'd been watching me masturbate, and watching Mark and I fucking, for some time now.

With that thought, I finally got up, too. I stepped away from the window to get my robe, which hung from a hook over the closet door. Then I put it on and tied it around my waist as I walked back over to my bed to retrieve my phone. I found that I'd missed a few texts from Mark, starting about 15 minutes earlier.

Mark: Meeting ended early :)

Mark: Heading out now

Mark: Did you make yourself cum? How close are you?

Gauging the time since Mark's last message, I guessed he might be close by already. My nerves ramped up. I felt uneasy about what had just happened, knowing Mark's reaction could go either way. It didn't seem like a good idea to send it as a text, but I knew that he'd just ask again as soon as he arrived if I said nothing.

Sam: Just came once... Couldn't quite wait ;)

As I contemplated how I might tell Mark about what happened, I turned back toward the window and noticed Chris motioning to me again. He was trying to tell me something with a combination of mouthed words and hand gestures. First, he pointed to me while mouthing the word "You," then he pointed to himself ("Me"), then he pointed down to the street, using two fingers to mimic a walking motion. I had to smile at the effort he was putting into the hilariously archaic form of communicating. But in response, I shook my head no, pointing to my phone.

Chris seemed to put it together that Mark was on his way over and nodded slowly, smirking.

I blushed again as I smiled back. Then, I forced myself to step away from the window, waving a quick goodbye to Chris before going to the kitchen to get myself something to drink.

I'd set out for a glass of water, but then realized I was in the mood for something stronger. So, I got out the vodka and orange juice and mixed myself a fairly strong screwdriver. Then I thought twice before putting the vodka back away and poured myself a double shot on the side for good measure.

I couldn't get the image of Chris cumming on his window out of my mind. When I closed my eyes, there was a sudden flash of cum erupting from his cock. My pussy clenched as I imagined it, remembering how hard Chris came. The mess he made on the window, twice. I was throbbing and wanting more. More than just my own fingers in my pussy.

AJPages
AJPages
279 Followers
12