The Show Must Go On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
605 Followers

Holly was nearly as stunned as the people watching. This was the very first performance, so the audience's reaction was expected. But Holly had read April's story, helped turn it into a play, and watched the rehearsals. She had watched April and Carol do things to each other that normally happened on the other side of a TV screen or beneath the surface of some electronic device. But this time it was Holly herself, standing naked on a stage while her best friend suckled at her tit with hundreds of eyes watching. And surely someone in that crowd was capturing this moment on a phone.

The stroke of April's tongue was amazing. Holly loved it when guys licked her nipples and she loved to watch girl-girl porn, though it was something she kept very, very quiet. It had turned her on to see April doing this to Carol in rehearsals. Now she was starring in her own live X-rated show. The sensations of the tongue rasping against her nipple was enhanced by the fact that this was April doing it.

Holly could see the faces in the first few rows of the theatre. Dr. Jeffrey Watson, her Macro Economics professor, was in Row Three. His expression was shocked, but his eyes were glued to the performance. And Dr. Watson's companion, a pretty young woman named Michelle was one of his students, not his wife, but she had her hand in his lap, stroking him gently through his pants. April would be thrilled when Holly had a chance to tell her. But April was a little busy now.

Suddenly, Holly was grateful to Dr. Watson, and all the audience. Without them, she would never have felt April's lips and tongue on her tits. Holly decided she was glad to be naked in front of all these people. This was her chance to live a fantasy. She could be Wendy for a time and be praised for a brave performance. There would be those who hated it, but every play has critics.

April was about to move lower. Holly could sense her friend shifting her weight. But as much as she wanted to have April go down on her, she already knew what cunnilingus felt like. This was her chance to know what it tasted like.

Holly didn't wait for April to slowly lick her way south. She dropped down on her knees, taking the initiative. Holly had watched plenty of porn. She was a fan of porn. She had seen thousands of pussies. Some shyly closed, many spread wide open. Holly had watched fingers, cocks, and toys of every description entering those inviting female havens. But never beforehand had she looked at a pussy live and up close.

And April's pussy practically begged to be looked at. She had fully committed to the role of Crystal, shaving the pretty lips bare for maximum visibility, leaving just a small, downward-pointing triangle of hair still remaining, a visual clue for the audience. Unlike the boy's penises, a girl's sex was tucked discreetly between her legs and couldn't be easily seen from a distance. The triangle gave people something to look at.

April had urged Holly to do the same, but that was when Carol's appendix was pretending to be healthy. Holly had shaved the whole thing off instead, as a treat for the boyfriend she broke up with before he even saw it. These few hundreds of people would be the first to see the results and she was starting to feel a thrill at sharing her bare sex with them. And she loved the sight of April's own tightly sealed lips.

Holly wanted to take her time with this, but she didn't have that option. She was in the middle of a play. Her role was that of an experienced call girl, not a bi-curious girl exploring her first female lover. Wendy had done this many times even if the girl playing Wendy was a virgin in this particular field. The show had to go on.

As if she'd done it a thousand times instead of never, Wendy leaned forward and kissed Crystal's clit, then licked the seam of her from bottom to top. Both Holly and Wendy were amused and surprised to discover that the pussy under her tongue was wet, drooling with feminine arousal.

Holly guessed that April was turned on by the eroticism of her own play and perhaps had some exhibitionist tendencies. Holly was quickly discovering a full set of those tendencies within herself. At the same time, Wendy was realizing that Crystal loved being a whore and that putting on this show for these boys excited her just as much as it did them.

Holly and Wendy had to admit that her own pussy was just as wet, for all the same reasons. As she lapped at April's fount, Holly seriously considered making a genuine escort website for herself. She was enjoying being Wendy too much to just let her go.

Holly made a bargain with the character she was playing. This would be the best show ever. For the boys who'd paid for the experience, for the actors playing them, for the rest of the cast and crew who had committed themselves to this production, for the voyeuristic audience leering eagerly from the dark, and most of all for April and Crystal. If at all possible, as both Holly and Wendy, she was going to make her friend orgasm right here on stage, in front of eight hundred people.

That orgasm was somewhere in that pussy. Holly was sure of it. She was absolutely determined to find it. She filled her hands with the cheeks of April's ass and pulled her in close so Holly could search her thoroughly. She ran her tongue up one lip and down the other. She circled that hot little mouth, pushing and probing every fold, committed to discovering where that elusive climax was hiding.

Holly made sure the audience had a good view. They couldn't see the actions of her lips and tongue, but there could be no doubt that her face was pressed between April's legs. No tricks. No illusions. No smoke and mirrors. Lips to lips, Holly's mouth was on April's pussy.

Holly was starting to suspect that the orgasm was hiding behind the clit. If April's clit was anything like Holly's own, her man in the boat was usually a shy little fellow, barely peeking out from under his hood. But at this moment, he was standing out, bold and aggressive, acting like a little prick. Perhaps he was guarding the orgasm, protecting that sneaky little bitch from discovery.

Just to be thorough, Holly decided to check one more place before questioning that little soldier. She slid her tongue right into April's cunt. It was deep and mysterious, full of interesting perfumes and sweet secrets. But it was immediately obvious that Holly's tongue, though agile and skilled, was not up to the task at hand. Holly could happily spend hours exploring this utopia and never reach its depths.

Holly sent in reinforcements, removing her hand from April's ass and pushing a finger into her. Holly had never even fingered her own pussy, so the soft, spongy walls were an exotic, alien environment. The slick moisture made her freshly aware that her own sex was profusely watering in response.

And now that her finger was patrolling the escape route, Holly's tongue attacked the clit. Surrender the orgasm, she demanded, showing no mercy. Give it to me. She played good tongue/bad tongue with the formidable guardian, massaging the clit, bathing it, teasing it, then torturing and tormenting. Holly violated the Geneva Convention at least three times as she interrogated the vulnerable nub.

"Oh, God!" April called out, grabbing Holly's head and grinding her pussy against her friend's face. Holly could barely breathe as April humped her mouth. This would be a wonderful way to die, smothered by a vulva.

But it wasn't her time yet. And the show had to go on. Shaky and panting, April got down on the stage and she and Holly knelt back to back. For this part, Holly knew the choreography.

"Your turn, boys," Crystal said. Her voice was a little hoarser than usual and there were tears on her face, but she knew her role intimately. "Get your clothes off and put your cocks in our mouths."

Rob and Kevin were more than ready. Their fears had been muted by the erotic performance and the promise of sex. They quickly disrobed and approached the girls. Now there were four naked people on stage, two females and two very erect males.

When April had first decided she wanted to put on a stage play featuring explicit, unsimulated sexual activity, Holly had been skeptical. But April's family had more than a little influence in the town. The Theatre Department, the University, and ultimately, the Mayor had reluctantly agreed to the plan, provided appropriate warnings were given. And now Holly was playing a whore calling herself Wendy and an actor named Brian was pushing Kevin's cock between Wendy's lips.

Holly didn't really enjoy giving blowjobs. She had no confidence in her skill and she didn't like it when a guy came in her mouth. So she was generally afraid that she'd give a bad one, yet unwilling to really give a good one. Her ex, Ryan, had gotten angry every time she refused to go down on him.

But this wasn't a real blowjob. Yes, she had a penis in her mouth, but it was mere performance. It was a given that Brian was enjoying himself, but he didn't expect to orgasm. Holly didn't have to be good at this. Crystal was blowing Rob right behind her, holding his dick in her hand while she bobbed on it. But Wendy let Kevin take the lead. So Holly merely had to kneel with her mouth open while Brian took hold of her head and fucked her face.

Out of the corner of her eye, Holly scanned the audience. She was surprised and embarrassed to see Ryan himself in the first row, furiously glaring at her. Mentally, Holly shrugged. She hadn't broken up with him because he wanted blowjobs. She'd ended it because he got so angry when she refused. Take a good look, she thought. Watch me suck this dick, you prick.

"Wait wait wait wait," Rob said, his voice breathless with need. "I don't want to come yet." He pulled out of Crystal's mouth.

"You want to fuck us first, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, please."

"Let's trade," Kevin suggested, removing himself from Wendy's lips.

The girls rose to their feet and obediently switched partners. Wendy walked from Kevin to Rob, crossing past Crystal on the way. It wasn't part of the play, but April hugged her as they passed each other.

"Just nod and smile," April whispered. "Don't look, but your folks are in the audience."

Holly was stunned, but did as she was told. April released her and they continued with the play. Holly took Garry's hand and led him to the bed. She was almost angry with April for telling her. It would be easier to do all this without that knowledge. But she knew that if she'd only found out afterward, she would have felt furious and betrayed. April had done the right thing, even risking the ruination of her play should Holly freak out at the news.

But mostly, she was angry with her parents. They'd cancelled three visits, only to surprise her with this one? Last month, they'd put on Man of La Mancha. Holly had only painted sets for that one. She could have even sat with her parents in the audience while they watched together. Instead, they came to this play, Epiphany, and watched their daughter blow a guy on the stage. Well, they were about to see a lot more than that. It would be their own fault if they were offended.

Crystal pushed her guy down on the bed and straddled him. But Wendy was not so aggressive. Struggling to get back into character, Holly climbed on the bed and lay back with her legs spread. Dr. Watson, Ryan, and her parents could look right up her pussy if they wanted.

The audience was going to watch Rob fuck his whore, but Holly was looking in Garry's face, not Rob's, as he got in position above her.

She didn't even know Garry, had never spoken a single word to him other than quoting Wendy's price list just a few minutes ago. But now he was he was sticking his cock into her. She grunted a little at the penetration. It was always a bit of a shock to feel a man entering her body. But the play was as arousing to her as it was to the audience. She was wet and ready for him. And his thick erection was proof of Garry's own desire.

Despite their sexual compatibility, this fuck was purely for the sake of the play. Neither had any emotional stake in the act. "How's Carol?" Garry quietly asked as he moved in her.

"Sleeping. They operate tomorrow."

"I'll visit tonight. After the play."

"Are you and she dating?"

"Yeah."

"Is it going to bother her that you're fucking me while she's in the hospital?"

"The show must go on. I had to watch her with April and Brian during rehearsals."

The truth of that reminded Holly that she wasn't the only girl getting fucked on this stage. She turned her head to watch April riding Brian's cock. Her friend rose up and sank down, impaling herself over and over. The dick was shining with moisture. April was as turned on as Holly and the guys. This was unsimulated sex in every sense of the word.

Holly hated to admit it, but it felt damn good. The eight hundred pairs of eyes staring at her naked pussy getting stuffed with cock faded from her awareness, replaced by the sensations of that stiff rod of flesh drilling her cunt. Brief thoughts of Dr. Watson and Ryan floated through her mind. She wondered how she'd face her Economics class Monday morning, knowing that the professor had watched her take a stiff one. Still, she hoped he enjoyed it. But Ryan could go to Hell, for all she cared. Take a good luck, buddy. I'd rather be April's whore than your girlfriend.

Then she thought of her Dad, also out there, watching his little girl get nailed. She wondered if he was hard. From what she knew of men, an erection was not voluntary. The male body reacted to the female and to sexual stimuli. Her father's dick had no way of knowing it was standing up to salute his own daughter. Holly decided she was okay with him popping a boner as he watched. Maybe her mom would get a deep fucking of her own tonight.

She was a little more embarrassed over her mother. Holly had led her to believe she was still a virgin. She'd sworn she wouldn't have sex with anybody she didn't love and she'd vowed never to become promiscuous. Now she had publicly taken two dicks with less than a minute between them. But the deed was done. There was no going back. And Holly was enjoying the second dick especially.

"Don't come," Garry whispered as her eyes closed and her breathing quickened.

"I don't think," Holly panted, "I don't think I have a choice."

"It's not part of the play. If you come on my dick, it's like I'm cheating on Carol."

"Too bad," Holly groaned. "Too late."

Committed to the play, Garry kept thrusting as her back arched and every muscle in her body tensed up. She shuddered and thrashed on the bed, riding the orgasm as Brian rode her pussy. Holly wanted him to come with her, in her, but she knew he wouldn't. He had rehearsed this scene more than twenty times to make sure he had the control to hold off. Holly had watched Garry fuck Carol time after time until they were flawless. Holly didn't have their discipline.

As she lay there, blissfully recovering, Kevin's voice called out from under Crystal," I want to trade again."

Garry scowled down at Holly, angry at her orgasm, then went back into character.

Rob pulled out of Wendy and got off the bed to have another go at Crystal. Holly gave a last shudder than forced Wendy to sit up and smile invitingly at Kevin.

"Hold everything!" Crystal said. "I've got to take a piss." She ran to the back corner, where the motel room's bathroom door was located. April exited the stage, leaving Rob, Kevin, and Wendy alone for the crucial end of this scene.

"Do you want to wait for her?" Kevin asked.

Wendy shook her head. "No. I'm good. How do you want me?"

"Wait a minute!" Rob exclaimed, glaring at his friend. "You're the one who wanted to trade. But I'm the one who doesn't have a whore to fuck.

"Don't argue, guys," Wendy said. "Crystal will be out in just a minute. You guys can just share me in the meantime."

Rob and Kevin glanced uneasily at each other, but objecting to the whore's plan would be an admission that this whole plan was failing. So they agreed.

Wendy pointed at Kevin. "Why don't you fuck me from behind and your friend can get a nice blowjob until Crystal returns."

Kevin knelt behind her and Rob in front. Wendy opened her lips and took Rob into her mouth, then reached back and guided Kevin into her pussy. She rocked back and forth, bouncing between them until they got past their discomfort and started fucking her themselves.

Holly held herself still as Brian and Garry took hold of her head and hips. It was essential that she minimize herself as much as possible at this point. She wasn't Wendy right now. She wasn't a whore. She was a two-man masturbation device.

This is my first threesome, Holly thought to herself. There are two dicks inside me. That makes me very macho. A man has only one penis. I have two. Nobody else in this theatre can say that. I have two cocks. That should mean a raise AND a promotion.

Brian tickled her hip, out of the audience's view. It was a signal. He was getting close. April's instructions for this part of the scene was to "go ahead and come. Just coordinate." Holly passed on Kevin's message by swabbing the underside of Garry's cock with her tongue.

He leaned forward in response, sliding his hands down her back and closing his eyes. He tried to quickly catch up, pulling back until Holly was just kissing the tip of him. She didn't have to have any skills for this blow job. Garry knew how to make himself come. Rapidly, he pumped his hips, passing the sensitive crown of his cock back and forth through her lips.

Holly felt his fingers spread out over her waist, Garry's signal to Brian. It was time. Now Brian also leaned forward, and reached to grab Holly's waist for better leverage, putting his hands over Garry's.

Rob and Kevin were holding hands, their faces close enough to kiss, as they came together. It hardly mattered that the whore Wendy was the recipient of both their passions. They were sharing an orgasm.

Holly felt the pulsing of Brian's cock and tasted the salty fluid spurting on her tongue. Damnit! She thought. She hated swallowing. But Wendy had promised. And April wanted it this way. The show must go on. So she had no choice. And the pure eroticism of the moment was overwhelming.

Two men were pouring cum into her. In front of her ex. In front of her professors. In front of her fellow students. In front of her parents. She had two cocks and more sperm in her body than any man in the theatre. Just the thought of it brought on her own orgasm.

It wasn't in the script. April wanted Brian and Garry to come because it was her firm belief that a man cannot fake an orgasm. The audience had to know that Rob and Kevin were coming in Wendy. But nobody expects a whore to climax. Not the men who hire her. Not the whore herself. Not the audience.

Holly muffled her moans by moving forward and deep-throating Garry. She tried to hold herself motionless as the orgasm rippled through her. The audience was supposed to be watching the men, not the whore. She could not call attention to herself. But if she hadn't been spitted between them, she might have fallen over.

She managed to get through it without ruining the scene, but it was a good thing she had no more lines. When the drooping dicks were removed from her, she was a little shaky and sat down rather hard on the stage, but nobody seemed to notice. Brian and Garry held the audience.

When Crystal came out of the bathroom, Rob and Kevin were sitting together on the end of one bed. They were still holding hands. Their wet, limp cocks offered proof of their orgasms. Wendy stood and went to whisper in Crystal's ear, telling her what had happened while she peed. The stage went dark as the scene ended.

Holly spent the rest of the play backstage. Rob and Kevin tried dating each other, but were shunned by their football buddies. And they were still attracted to girls, whatever was going on between them. In the finale, Kevin's friend Lucy agreed to be their shared girlfriend.

Cybotic
Cybotic
605 Followers