The Show of the Month Club Pt. 02

Story Info
A high class exhibitionist venue for extreme voyeurs, Part 2.
3.6k words
4.45
3.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 11/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The quickened breathing of the girls is broadcast to the room, increasing the anticipation of the audience. Thinking about what was next, young Sheila's belly fluttered with fear and anticipation. She had no idea what Patty had planned, and was unsure just how she might respond to the coming events, especially in full view of everyone.

One end of the sex jungle gym on the platform is arranged with pads and supports arranged like a recliner. It has a smallish seat for your ass, pads where the armrests would be, a foot pad to support your legs, and a head and back section, all permanently reclined. The framing provides almost unobstructed views of anyone on the sex gym. Cameras and microphones are discreetly embedded in strategic locations throughout for full coverage.

Patty releases her embrace, and leads Sheila over to this sex recliner, to assume a comfortable resting position. Sheila is a little nervous, but settles down in. Patty then manipulates each of Sheila's legs up off the footrest and drapes them over the armrests, exposing her sex and providing easy access.

Sheila's vulva is now on full display on the overhead screens, an obscene outsized image of her puffy cunt lips slightly parted, pink inner lips, small nub of her clit at the top, and the beginning of the entrance to her vagina visible in between. Sheila slides down a little in the chair, spreading her legs a little more, her excitement building.

Patty steps over the footrest and leans over young Sheila, giving her a long kiss with tongue searching the inside of her mouth. Sheila responds by tentatively sucking Patty's tongue like she would a penis. Patty opens her mouth more to give her access, thinking this is a promising sign, as her cunt flutters with arousal. Coupled like this, both women continue for a few minutes, each getting more and more excited. Sheila is already aching for some contact to her warming pussy, but Patty is not going to go that fast.

Patty pulls away from Sheila's mouth, and moves down to her tits. She flicks the tip of each erect nipple with her tongue, then takes each strawberry nipple into her mouth, suckling gently, and pulling each breast taut with her mouth suction. Sheila arches her back to push her breast into Patty's mouth and relieve the tension on her soft flesh. Patty then circles her hands around the base of each tit, and squeezes hard, to pop a smooth round globe topped with a red nipple to feast on. Sheila is squirming in her recliner, getting more aroused by the minute. The attention to her breasts is making her pussy drool.

Patty works her way down Sheila's belly, jabbing her tongue into Sheila's belly button on the way down, making her jerk away in surprise. Patty is now sitting on the recliner foot rest, bent over Sheila's pussy, ready to devour her sweet flesh.

Sheila is getting more worked up by the minute, anticipating the feel of Patty's hot wet tongue on her clit. Patty pauses at the cleft between Sheila's legs, heightening the desire for contact. Sheila is really wanting it, and rotates her pelvis up to attempt to meet Patty's soft lips and tongue. Patty holds back a little, then lightly butters the top of Sheila's clit with her tongue. With hands on either side of Sheila's mound, she uses her thumbs to pull up and open her labia to expose more of her bud. She then strokes her tongue up and down both sides of the clit, stopping to flutter on the tip of her clit in between. She takes the bud between her lips and gently suckles, increasing the pressure and releasing rhythmically. Sheila arches her pelvis with each of Patty's tugs, the pulling on her clit is over-stimulating.

Sheila looks to one side and sees her cunt on the big screen, being teased with Patty's hot wet tongue, and realizes the entire room is focused on the lewd display. Her heavy breathing and soft moans are broadcast to the room, along with the wet sounds of Patty's tongue. Her desire is now overwhelming, her cunt is secreting clear fluid that attaches in thin strings to Patty's tongue as it works over her aching cunt.

The display is too much for Sheila, so she reaches down and pulls Patty's head tight to her mound, gasping with the sudden stimulus she brought upon herself. Patty now opens her mouth and attempts to swallow Sheila's entire vulva, sending Sheila into orbit. She can feel the hot lips and tongue on her sex, wet, sliding, sucking everywhere, tongue probing the entrance of her cunt, intense pressure on her clit, rubbing in a tight circle on the top of her clit, working her over better than when she masturbates.

She grabs Patty's hair and pulls her head into position to apply hard pressure right at the root of her clit, and starts lightly bucking her hips into Patty's face.

Patty is surprised by this development, but continues to work over the cunt as directed, getting more excited by the moment. She would not have expected this response from a first timer, a shy young lesbian virgin, on display, no less. Patty is now thinking, the rest of this show could get even more interesting.

Sheila is now fucking Patty's face, locked on to her pussy, and comes to a violent silent climax, quivering, heaving belly, and intense sensitivity of her clit, riding the waves of ecstasy until she can't take anymore. The members of the audience are also in various stages of arousal, with some completing along with Sheila.

Her release complete, Sheila relaxes her grip on Patty's hair, and slumps back into the recliner.

Patty is pretty excited at this point, as she leans back from servicing Sheila's hot little cunt. She wipes off her face with her hand, and holds it in front of Sheila's mouth, to clean off. Sheila very tentatively starts to lick her cum juice off of Patty's hand, a little surprised at the sweet and sticky taste of her cunt. "Hmmm, this might be ok, licking out Patty after all" she thinks. Patty, however, has other ideas on the course of events.

While Sheila is relaxing in the recliner, Patty retrieves 4 cuff restraints from her dropped shoulder bag. Sheila slides down a little lower in the recliner, her legs still splayed open up on the armrests, Patty tells her to stay put. Patty feels thrills in her pussy, dominating this submissive little slut. "You've had your fun, now it's my turn" she thinks to herself.

She then locks Sheila's arms and legs into position, wrists manacled to each other behind her back, legs open and spread. Her tits are jutting out more prominently. Her wet blushing cunt is on full display, her puckered asshole shows below, glistening with the cum oozing from her cunt. She is now in a completely defenseless position.

Patty is standing between Sheila's legs now. She reaches down and smoothly slides one, then two fingers into Sheila's cunt. Her young cunt is tight, but slippery, and offers no resistance to the probing fingers, stroking in and out. Patty adds a third finger, and feels Sheila's cunt open up with the increased pressure. A fourth finger is added, the cunt resists, but a few more deepening strokes puts Patty's knuckles at the entrance to her hole. Sheila tries to pull back from the invasion, but has no place to go. She is still very sensitive down there, and any stimulation is very intense. Her gasp of excitement is heard throughout the room. Patty mutters almost under her breath "I think you're ready now...".

Patty walks back to her shoulder bag, and pulls out a large black strap on dildo with a harness. So that Sheila can see, she steps into the harness and slowly pulls the large cock up to her crotch. Sheila has never played with a dildo that large before, and can only imagine the pain and stretching necessary to accept it in her young cunt. She bites her lower lip in apprehension.

Patty has been fucked by that strapon before, it stretched her out pretty good. She enjoys the feeling of being filled up by her partner's sex, the big cock plumbing the depths of her vagina, pushing and prodding inside her belly. Joined with the rhythmic impact of her partner's body against her clit as the big cock slides all the way in, it was a recipe for a climax every time. Patty's cunt warmed up and dripped a little, just recalling the sensations.

As she approaches Sheila, strapped into the recliner, Patty cups her full breasts, rubs and manipulates them lewdly, a display for Sheila and the audience. She pulls her nipples out, stretching her tits out, and releases them, so they bounce back into place. Her large cock is bobbing in time with her steps, heightening the anticipation of both Sheila and the audience. She grasps the base of the dildo and jerks it like a penis, bouncing the base against her clit, increasing her arousal. Patty's nice firm tits bounce with each step, a mesmerizing display for all to see.

Sheila is watching the end of the big rubber cock almost hypnotically, as it bobs its way over to her. "I can't take that big thing in my little cunt" she thinks, "but I have no choice now". She lets out a low moan of arousal and anticipation for the room to hear.

Patty is now straddling the recliner leg rest, the tip of the big dildo lying on Sheila's belly, the base of the shaft cleaving the lips of her pussy. Patty thrusts her hips back and forth, so the big dildo is rubbing on Sheila's clit. "Oww oww oww oooh oooh" Sheila moans, as her sex is stimulated once again. Patty continues, back and forth, cock sliding on that wet slippery furrow, as Sheila increases her moaning, louder and more insistent. "Fuck me, fuck my slutty little cunt, you big dyke" Sheila cries out, finally. "Fill up my fuck hole, I want to feel you at the bottom of my cunt, fuck me, fuck me now" she implores.

Patty is enjoying the public display of her fuck slut, the change from the young innocent to the whore of the show, so she holds back for a little while, Sheila moaning for release again.

On the next stroke, she pulls back enough to drop the tip of the dildo directly at the entrance of Sheila's wet cunt, and in one movement thrusts the big phallus deep to the root into Sheila's cunt. Sheila cries out "Owww, owww, owww, my cunt, fuck me, fuck me, it's so big!".

Patty fucks her like a woman possessed, pounding away at Sheila's hole, pistoning into her with no restraint. The base of the strapon is banging away at her clit, so every thrust home stimulates her clit, she fucks faster and faster, like an animal. The total domination of the young girl is feeding her arousal, adding to the sensual impacts on her clit.

Both women are in the throes of passion, the coupling driving each closer to climax. Both girls are oblivious to the audience around them, riveted to the lewd display before them. The wet sounds of the phallus pounding her cunt, the slapping sound of their hips meeting with each thrust, the low moans of arousal are broadcast to the room.

In the audience, many hands are pumping cocks, many fingers rubbing clits, fingers pulling nipples and squeezing tits, plunging into wet orifices, building their excitement along with the two performers below. The lewd sounds from the stage blanket the audience noises as they get increasingly aroused.

From the platform comes a combined scream as both women climax from a final push into Sheila's cunt. With the big cock buried to the hilt in Sheila's pussy, Patty grinds into her cunt with short motion, finishing off her own clit, until the stimulation is too much to bear. Sheila is too weak to respond, her passion is drained.

After resting for a few minutes in blissful passion, Patty pulls out, and unlocks the ankle bracelets. She leans in and unlocks Sheila's wrists, her full breasts brushing up against Sheila's tits, warm and soft. She then withdraws from the sex gym. Pulling Sheila up and off the recliner, she leads her towards the long low padded bar, shedding the strapon dildo and harness along the way. She reaches down into her shoulder bag once more, and pulls out a black leather collar with a long leash attached. "Turn around, my dear, I have a little something for you ". She slips the collar on Sheila, and leads her over to the low padded bar.

Patty kisses Sheila full on the lips, then lies down face up on the padded bar, legs spread, feet flat on the floor, her breasts falling to either side, her mound projecting up slightly. "Now it's my turn, I want your hot little slut tongue deep in my cunt" she hisses, "I want to see your pretty little face covered in my juices, so you can show it to your friends in the audience". Sheila turned a bright shade of red, not really knowing what to expect. She looks up at the people in the stands, all eyes focused on her.

Cautiously she drops to her knees and moves into position between Patty's thighs. Patty gets a tighter grip on the leash, urging Sheila in closer and closer. The anticipation of Sheila's hot virgin lips and mouth on her own cunt, rooting around in her sex, on display to the whole room, was turning Patty on more & more. She can feel Sheila's breath on her cunt, hot and moist, uneven and hesitant. She lifts her head up enough to see Sheila's lovely young face lined up with the furrow of her cunt, causing a small spasm of arousal.

Sheila can feel the warmth of Patty's hot pussy on her face. She smells the mixture of their sex on her pussy. "It's like sucking off my boyfriend's cock after he's fucked me," she muses. The tugging on her neck draws her in, she opens her mouth and tentatively touches Patty's clit with the tip of her tongue. Patty spasms lightly at the anticipated touch, but lets Sheila move at her own pace for now. The audience is getting a between the legs shot from above and below, a full closeup of tongue and pussy displayed in unforgiving detail on the big screen. They are following the lesbian deflowering progress intently.

Sheila places her hands at either side of Patty's cunt, spreads her plump pussy lips apart and takes Patty's hot and erect clit into her mouth, sucking on it like a baby calf. The sensation is overwhelming, here she is, sucking a cunt in full view of the audience, in lurid detail on the screen. She flushes with the realization, and her pussy oozes a thin film of lube.

Patty is a little shocked at the move, she expected more licking and reserved tongue play before this. She starts pushing her cunt softly into Sheila's mouth, moaning lowly with anticipation. She looks up at the screen, a top view of Sheila wedged between her legs, a tribute to the power of her pussy, a new lesbian worshiping at the altar of her cunt.

Sheila, responding to Patty's growing excitement, starts licking her cunt more excitedly, pulling each fat pussy lip into her mouth in turn, extending her tongue as deeply as she can into Patty's hot slit, swallowing her hot juices, a sweet taste she found intoxicating. She attacks Patty's clit once again, pushing her face into her cunt rhythmically.

Patty now feels like she is being fucked in a new way, pressure on her pussy, tongue slipping into her hole, and her excitement is building. The insistent pressure on her clit is driving her higher and higher, until she can't stand it any more and climaxes violently on Sheila's face. She pulls the leash, grinding Sheila's face even harder into her cunt, rolling her hips up and down, until Sheila has to come up for air. Sheila's pussy is also dripping, the excitement she gives to Patty arouses her as well.

The intense stimulation makes Patty push Sheila from her station between her legs, she can't take any more. Patty has an idea to further the initiation of her new convert, and rolls over on the padded bar. Her full breasts hang down each side of the bar, bulging out. Patty is now on her knees, straddling the bar, her ass presented to Sheila.

She feels the blood rushing to her genitals, as she reaches back and pulls her ass cheeks apart. "I want your hot wet slut tongue in my asshole right now" she commands. Sheila is shocked at this, but moves in closer, anxious to please her mistress. "Right now" Patty barks.

Sheila extends her tongue and licks around the tight raised ring of Patty's sphincter. She can taste and smell a pungent mixture of sex and perfume, and recoils momentarily. "Get in there you slut" Patty commands. The public humiliation of her new lesbian virgin is arousing her even more, she grinds her cunt into the padded bar to add to the stimulation. "Now, right now!" she adds forcefully.

Sheila centers her tongue on Patty's ass hole and pushes in. "More, you fucking slut, push it in more" Patty yells now, as she rotates her ass up to meet Sheila's tongue. Sheila stiffens and pushes her tongue further into Patty's ass, feeling her warm sphincter surrounding her tongue, pressure all around. The exquisite sensation of Sheila's tongue in her hole, hot, wet, probing, her warm moist breath on her ass cheeks, is driving Patty wild. "Fuck my ass with your tongue, you cunt, fuck me, fuck me" Patty moans, as her pussy releases even more clear liquid on to the padded bar. Her cunt lips are now quivering, spasming in short jerks with her arousal.

Sheila buries her face in Patty's ass, lips on her ass ring, tongue gliding in and out of her hole like a small penis. She is getting excited from Patty's arousal, and her pussy starts to drip as well.

Patty can see Sheila's pretty little face locked between her ass cheeks up on the big screen, and wants the audience to see what she feels. "Stick your tongue all the way out of your mouth and pound it into my ass so everyone can see, you ass licking lesbian slut" she hisses to Sheila.

Sheila releases her lip lock on Patty's rosebud and does as directed. She bounces her head on Patty's ass crack, tongue plowing in and out of her ring, for all to see. Patty is still spreading her ass cheeks. With the bouncing on her clit, the tongue in her ass, and the picture of complete submission for all to see, she comes to a huge shuddering climax, pussy and asshole clenching rhythmically, dropping even more cum on the padded bar.

After several releases, she can't take any more and pulls away from Sheila. She rolls over, sits up, and pulls Sheila up, facing her. With both hands, she takes Sheila's head and pulls their lips together, sucking Sheila's ass fucking tongue into her mouth, a long sucking kiss. Sheila fucks her tongue into Patty's mouth, knowing how the lascivious display is exciting the audience.

Both women separate, Patty picks up her shoulder bag, and they walk down the stairs of the platform, back to their dressing rooms backstage.

During this brief intermission, the stage hand girls move the platform out from the performance arena, cleaning the sex gym and low padded bar, providing a voyeuristic thrill for the patrons, young naked girls working away.

For the first part on the next act, Laurie's Dog Show, a series of gates, hurdles and pylons are placed around the perimeter of the arena.

Laurie has designed a carefully choreographed production designed to excite the audience to the same level as she expects. It will start with slow teasing and finish with an explosive climax, as she has fantasized many times in the previous several months.

Laurie is the office manager for the local real estate office. Her husband has supported her in this production, and is as excited as his wife is to be performing and shocking the club members. He likes to watch his sexy wife perform, stroking his cock and maintaining a steady state of arousal along with the rest of the audience. The sex with her after her performance is very special and private, his reward for waiting.

The theme of the Dog Show is a complete exposition of the dog, appearance, agility, stamina, obedience and breeding. The subject of the dog show is the club's Great Dane, Harley, a large dog, black & white coloring, cropped ears and tail, well trained.

The arena is now arranged at the perimeter with the agility and stamina equipment, an inspection table in the center attended by two young girls, oiled and completely naked, to be the dog handlers. The audience is the judge, with applause serving as indication of approval.

12