The Shower

Story Info
A little cheek leads to a lot of fun.
4k words
4.17
4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leads me on unsteady legs from the bedroom into the soft candlelight of the bathroom, the water is already running and at a relaxingly warm temperature. My heart is still thudding in my chest after what I've just let him do to me. I can feel the warmth on my arse cheeks from his hand spanking me for the first time. I can feel the ghost sensation of the ropes encircling my wrists and forearms as his hand collided with my flesh. I can feel the frustration of my own desire to reach down and run my hands through his hair as his fingers played with my pussy in the most incredible way imaginable and his tongue teased my clit, sending my body over the edge time and again. But they were tied firmly above my head and anchored solidly to the legs of the bed with his deftly tied knots. More than anything, I can feel him inside me still, his cock, his cum. It's the first time he's filled me up. I can feel it all still, my body one tingling mass of remembered sensation, my heart drumming a frantic tattoo in the aftermath of it all.

My mind is still whirling as he walks me, naked, into the bathroom and under the warm cascade of water, slowly gathering me into his arms. Instinctively my mouth finds his and he kisses me softly and in silence as the water runs over our bodies. I can't help but moan softly as his fingertips trace the line of my spine and his teeth bite my bottom lip softly. For long minutes we stand there with the water pouring over us, hands locked idly moving over eachother silently.

Gently his takes me by the wrists and pushes my hands down to my side, looking me in the eyes. Without being told I somehow know I'm to stand still, so I do. He turns away and picks up the body wash before turning back to me.

"Arms up." He says.

Silently, I start raising my arms up from my sides. Abruptly he raises a finger in front of me and I freeze, he has an almost quizzical look in his eyes in the shadows of the candlelight.

"From now on, when you're given an instruction, you're to answer it with "Yes, Sir." Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir." I answer with just the tiniest of quavers in my voice.

"Good girl" He says as he pumps out some body wash onto the palm of his hand and puts the bottle back where he got it from.

He starts on my stomach, slowly working the body wash into a lather, moving to my breasts and massaging them as he washes me. I stand there and let his hands move over my entire body, my arms, my legs, between my legs. His fingers moving slowly over my still engorged clit as he stares at me, a feral smirk on his face as my breathing starts to become more laboured because of the persistent motion of his fingertips on me. As my legs start to shake and I'm moaning softly but consistently his fingers leave me and start to work their way down my legs, lathering me from head to toe. Then he pulls the shower head down and rinses my whole body clean, kissing me as he does, tilting my head back to soak my hair with warm water before reaching for the shampoo.

"Put your arms down and turn around."

"Yes, Sir."

His fingers run over my scalp and my eyes close as he gently massages the shampoo into my hair, rinsing it out and then doing the same with the conditioner before turning me to face him. Again, we embrace and kiss quietly for a couple of minutes and then he rinses the conditioner from my hair also. Gently he maneuvers me from under the water and soaks his own hair, then hands me the shampoo.

"My turn now." He proffers the shampoo to me and turns away as I take it from him to wash his hair.

Somewhat bemused by the care he's taken to so gently wash my body, yet another thing I've never let anyone do for me before, but incredibly erotic all the same, I take the bottle and pump out some shampoo onto my hand. I work the lather into his hair and rinse it out, having to reach up with the shower head a little as he is slightly taller than me.

We kiss again as he reaches for the body wash and passes it into my hands as he raises his arms with a smirk on his lips for me to wash him. Again, I pump out the body wash and start to wash him, starting on his stomach, just as he did for me. I work upwards over his chest and arms and back down again. When I reach his crotch, a mischievous impulse flashes through my mind. As I wash his cock, I slowly stroke him. My fingers wrapped firmly around him and my other hand massaging his balls, I move my hand along his length and back again. Smiling to myself as his body responds and his cock gets hard.

A deep chuckle breaks into my thoughts as it emanates from his chest and I glance up. His eyes are dark pools with the reflections of the candles dancing in them as they flash dangerously at me.

"Haven't had enough tonight yet, have you?" He says to me quietly. Making my heart lurch in my chest and my hands stop their movement dead. Am I in trouble? Did I do something wrong? My mind tries to determine what might happen to me because of this, my hands are frozen, still wrapped around him and I can feel the heat of him in my hand, god he's so hard. I can feel my own body responding as heat starts building between my legs.

Slowly, deliberately, he reaches for the shower head and rinses the body wash from his body as I stand there in front of him unsure of what to do next. I glance up at him a couple of times and every time his eyes are locked on me. That dark, dangerous light dancing in them and that smirk on his lips making me blush in the dim light.

He puts the shower head back in place and pulls me towards him and I fold willingly, powerlessly into his embrace and we start kissing again, only this time forcefully, hungrily. He's holding the small of my back and cupping the side of my head as our tongues entwine. Biting my lips almost painfully, making me moan and whimper softly into his mouth as I suck on his top lip. I can feel his cock between us, pressing into my stomach as he pulls me tightly against his body.

Suddenly he spins me so my back is against the wall and with one firm step I'm pressed hard against the cold tiles of the shower wall. A shocked gasp escaped me as I bang into the wall with a thud and his hand moves from the back of my neck around to my throat, squeezing with enough pressure to make it noticeably harder to breathe. I can also feel myself get lightheaded as the pressure from his fingertips constricts my carotid arteries, making me feel almost like I'm drunk. He kisses me fiercely as he holds me against the wall with his hand clamped on my neck. My heart is back to a rate of beats per minutes that is almost painful and I can feel renewed arousal coursing through me as his free hand runs down between my breasts and over my stomach and pelvis. I moan into his mouth, and my legs move wider apart as if they have a mind of their own to let his hand between them.

As his fingertips reach my clit again, he breaks away from kissing me, his hand releasing my neck. I gulp in air as blood rushes back into my head, small stars of light in my visions and the giddy sensation taking a moment to fade. His lips are already kissing my neck and the fingers of one hand are between my lips, moving slowly up and down between my clit and the entrance to me. His hand is cupped just so that either his finger or the palm of his hand is rubbing my clit at all times and I slouch against wall moaning quietly as his lips kiss my neck. His teeth nipping softly at the skin of my neck and shoulder as he slowly shifts his weight to move his kisses to my chest. That insistent massaging of my clit and pussy never stops the whole time and I can feel the heat and slipperiness of my resurgent arousal as he toys with my body yet again.

His mouth has meandered over to my left breast and as he takes my nipple into his mouth he pauses. Everything stops and he clears his throat.

"Ahem." I open my eyes, not even realizing id had them clamped shut, a small noise of pure frustration escaping me as his hands and mouth become suddenly still on my body. All of my body is singing with renewed sensation and desire, all I want is for him to not stop, to do whatever it is he has in that mind of his to me.

"Do you think you're the only one who can be a tease, young lady?" His lips are resting against my nipple, its hard and sensitive beyond belief and I'm acutely aware of the sensation of his breath and the movement of his lips against it as he speaks to me.

"No"

His teeth close around my nipple and he bites down forcefully, making me yelp.

"You will also answer questions correctly from now on. Try again." He says, a dark smile on his face.

"No, Sir." I respond.

"Much better." He says and his hand begins to move again making me start at the sudden recommencement of his movement as his mouth closes back over my nipple and he continue to kiss his way over my upper body leisurely as if he has all the time in the world as steam rises around us and the cool tiles press against the skin of my back.

The kissing roams across my chest to my right breast, again he bites down hungrily on my nipple eliciting another gasping moan from me as his tongue flicks over the nipple between his teeth. Only this time as he does, two of his fingers slide into me at the same time, curling up and around before he drags them out of me again, right over my g-spot. Immediately my legs are starting to shake again. His kisses move down over my stomach, my pelvis, hovering right above me, moving around me. My hand is in his hair, I don't even remember feeling my arm move, but it has and my fingers are bunching in his hair. I can feel him chuckling to himself in satisfaction as he continues to kiss and nip at the skin with his teeth right above me.

"Please..." I whisper, meaning to say it in my head after what feels like an age of him not putting his mouth on me.

"That's what I was waiting for." He says, lifting my right leg up, he kneels down and rest it over his shoulder before taking finally taking me into his mouth. My breath explodes from me as he sucks hungrily on my clit, sucking it into his mouth and his tongue slowly circles around it over and over again. The index and middle fingers of his left hand continuing to slide into me, hooking up and dragging back out over my g-spot with each slow motion.

My legs, already unsteady from the exertion he's put me through in the bedroom are shuddering. I'm certain the only thing keeping me upright is the fact he has my leg lifted over his shoulder, supporting my weight. He's in no rush though, despite him being on his knees before me, I'm completely powerless to make him move faster. Despite myself I'm pressing his mouth onto me with my hand in his hair, I'm bucking my hips to try and speed up the rate at which his fingers are fucking me. I can feel him smile though as he moves with my body effortlessly so that I can't ruin his rhythm. His tongue rolling slowly, lazily around my clit, his fingers so tantalizingly slowly sliding in and out of me, dragging over my g-spot every fucking time, relentlessly. He's slowly, seemingly carelessly teasing my body, building me up to a monumental release. My every nerve is blazing with sensitivity as he tortures me so deliciously, I can feel the tension building in all of my muscles, his fingers feeling larger inside me as my pussy tightens around him and my body stiffens despite my shaking legs, my back arching against the cool tiles as I teeter on the brink of the abyss, ready to fall over the edge.

"Jesus.." I pant as I can feel myself about to lose control.

He stops.

His mouth comes off me, his fingers rest against my hole, I sob aloud in frustration.

"No, no, no, no, please don't stop!" Am I really begging? I don't even care, I just want him to keep going, his fingers are making the tiniest of movements, circling my hole., His thumb is hovering lightly over my clit and is also tracing featherlight circles on me. It's enough to keep me close, but nowhere near enough to send me over the edge.

"I can tease too baby." He purrs at me. "Here's what is going to happen next. I'm going to continue. Faster than I was before." His fingers are edging into me again, stretching me open around them and his mouth is edging closer towards my clit again. "You're going to hold my right hand. When you're going to cum you are going to squeeze it, but you are not going to cum until I squeeze back. I'm not going to slow down; I'm not going to pause. You will not cum until I squeeze your hand, do you understand me?" His fingers have gone all the way into me and are dragging back out across my g-spot now. His lips are touching my clit as he talks.

"Yes. Yes, Sir." I manage to groan.

"Good girl" he says as his mouth envelops me again, my clit engulfed by his lips as his tongue swirls around it rapidly. His fingers are now pushing into me hard and fast, still dragging over my g-spot with every stroke only now on the way in, as well as out. The arousal is maddening and I can hear how wet he's made me with each thrust of his fingers into me as he fucks me.

In only a few moments I'm clenching his hand as hard as I can, my body screaming at me as everything inside me coils like a spring and I go rigid again, desperately holding on with every last shred of my self-control. His tongue is flickering over me, around me, against me, up and down over me, he's sucking on me hungrily and a third finger has slid into me, I feel so full!

"JESUS, please! I can't...I can't hang on." I moan.

"Sir" He says, somehow managing to speak without his tongue slowing down one little bit on my clit.

"Sir!" I almost scream in desperation, I can feel myself starting to fall, I can't hang on any more.

His hand squeezes back and my body explodes. A loud moan escapes me, my back arches further and my body sings with an explosion of pure ecstasy as my orgasm rips free and through my body. I'm dimly aware of the fact that he's let go of my hand and now has his arm locked around my leg, helping me not to collapse down onto the shower floor.

I'm panting wildly, heaving for breath as the orgasm tears through my body, my hips bucking uncontrollably. He wasn't kidding, he hasn't stopped. He hasn't slowed down. He's still going. Sucking and teasing my clit with his tongue, fucking me with his fingers. It's overwhelming, it almost hurts as he continues to use my body mercilessly through my orgasm and into its aftermath and beyond. I can feel my body building again, rapidly. He's fucking me so hard, so fast, so relentlessly I can feel another orgasm rushing up toward me like an out of control train. Mutely, without breaking rhythm he lets go of my leg and grasps my hand again as my legs start to shudder uncontrollably and I tighten around his fingers again.

I squeeze, fiercely. Apparently oblivious to me trying to break his hand he continues on, his mouth sucking on me as his tongue swirls around and over me and his fingers slam up and into me. He continues on through my tortured sobs and begging requests to be allowed to let go, to be allowed to cum again. Again, he rides my body to the very brink of my self-control, squeezing my hand at the very last moment before I can no longer control myself. Again, my body explodes, my nerves blaze with the sensation of my release as I shudder and convulse. His mouth still on me, his fingers still inside me.

As I come down from that orgasm, he takes his fingers out of me, sucking them clean of my cum in front of me before kissing me forcefully. My mouth willingly opening for him so that I can taste myself on his tongue. Then he places his hands on my shoulders and gently presses down. I fall gently onto my knees before him. His cock rock hard in front of me. Glancing up I see he looking down at me with a patient expectation.

Without a moments hesitation I take him in my hand, open my mouth and push his whole cock into my mouth until my nose pressed against his pelvis and hold for as long as I can, my tongue writhing around him as I savour the sound of him gasping and moaning because of me. I draw him back out, wrap my hand firmly around him, take the head of him into my mouth and move my head and hand back and forth, my tongue moving underneath him, teasing his frenulum.

I look up at him as his hands gently cup either side of my head, continuing to move my hand up and down along his length, my lips sealed around him, sucking hungrily, my tongue swirling around his head in quick circular motions. He's staring down at me, his mouth slightly open as he pushes himself into my mouth with each movement of my head, wonder and an incredibly arousing hunger in his eyes as I let him fuck my mouth.

"God yes girl, keep going just like that for me."

Without taking his cock out of my mouth I try to say "Yes, Sir." Nodding at the same time, the result is a mumble of noise and him gasping even louder at the "Mmhmmm" noise I've made. This makes me moan as I realise how hungry I am to have him fill my mouth with his cum. He gasps and moans and I feel my own body respond with a fresh rush of arousal and now I'm moaning too, my free hand is between my legs, my fingers inside myself. Fucking myself as he fucks my mouth and I moan softly around his cock.

Suddenly he stands me up, faces me towards the shower head and bends me over so that the water is hitting the middle of my back. Automatically I step up onto my tip-toes and move my legs apart, reaching forward with my left arm to press my hand against the wall for support and arching my back down towards the floor. Fuck how I want him inside me. His cock, hard and covered in my saliva, slides effortlessly into me and I moan as he starts to fuck me with hard, fast thrusts. His hands on my hips, pulling up to help me support my weight while I stand on my toes.

"Put your hand between your legs and massage your clit for me baby." He orders, his sentence punctuated by savage thrusts of his cock into my and his panting breath.

My right-hand shoots between my legs and starts to rub my clit hard and fast in time with his thrusts. It doesn't take long, maybe a few minutes of him slamming himself into me as I rub my clit and I'm on the brink again. My legs are shuddering and I'm struggling to stay up as he fucks me. He leans forward behind me, curling his right arm under by entire pelvis to hold me up, his left hand runs up my back, along my skin and balls into a fist in my hair, pulling my head back and forcing him even deeper inside me. I turn my head to the right, looking at him over my shoulder.

"Please can I cum?! I can't hold on" I say to him desperately, I know he has felt me tighten around him, he knows being fucked whilst having my clit stimulated makes me cum incredibly quickly.

A savage grin splits his features and with four massive thrusts into me he growls "Cum. For. Me. Now!" Slamming himself into me and pulling me onto him as I let go, my legs shuddering as he somehow holds me up, my mouth open and animal sounds of release pouring out from deep in my chest as my right hand continues to rub my clit and I can feel every last millimeter of his cock buried inside me, clutched tightly by my pussy as it convulses around him.

As my orgasm fades, he withdraws himself from me, spins me around quickly and motions me back to my knees. "My turn now girl." He says gruffly.

"Yes, Sir!" I say, with a level of relish that surprises me as I hurriedly and hungrily start to suck his cock, tasting my own cum all over him. Just as before I have my hand wrapped around him and I'm moving my head back and forth along his length, my lips pressed to the top of my hand, sealed around him and sucking so hungrily as my tongue dances underneath him. I can feel his fingers work their way into my hair and pull me onto him faster and faster. Both of us moaning, him because of me, me because of him. I can feel his cock swell and get harder in my mouth as I look up at him, silently pleading for him to fill my mouth with his cum.

12