The Showgirl and the Engineer Pt. 03

Story Info
It's finally date night & it is a night that seals their love.
10.9k words
4.78
9.7k
16

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely start out as a love story and continue to build with fiery passion. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love hearing from you and love your ideas for the continuation of this story or ides for new stories.

*****

Chapter 5

Joe left his office early, went home and showered before changing clothes three different times. Even after all his preparations he was ready an hour before the dates scheduled time. He took a walk thinking about Jessa and her effect on him. He wandered through the casino with the cacophony of dings, sirens, yells, and groans not even registering. He had made a promise to himself when he took this job that he would use this time away heal his mind and heart. His promise to himself was not to get involved with anyone and give himself at least this year to get over his shattered heart.

One look at Jessa that day in the "slut hut" and all of his promises to himself were thrown out the window. From the moment he saw her he wanted her and that desire had become a fixation over the last few weeks. However, as strong as the physical desire was, it paled in comparison to the mental and emotional enchantment. Joe found he loved being with her and he was happy just being surrounded by her aura.

As he was walking, he remembered that night at the medieval room. She had come so hard that night that her juices soaked his pants, but it was the look on her face that captivated him. In the mist of her orgasm her face had taken on a celestial glow, with her face shining like the brightest Angel. It was at that moment he knew he was in love with her.

It wasn't the lust or passion, but in those moments, he realized who Jessa really was. She was a pure innocent with no motivation or agenda. She only wanted to be with Joe, because she wanted to be with Joe. It wasn't money, or security, or even sex and he had seen it in her eyes. At that moment in the medieval room, surrounded by the torture devices of the era, she had given herself to him. He realized she was wrapped in chains and given him the gift of her submission.

Without even knowing he had dominated and taken her, exactly like she wanted. He had taken her gift just as it was meant to be given. In that moment of clarity, he understood some things about himself, about her and their seemingly indefinable attraction for each other.

Somebody hit the jackpot right next to him and all the bells, sirens and screams of happiness jerked him from his reverie. He looked at his watch and realized he had about 20 minutes before he was supposed to be at Jessa's apartment, so he decided to make a stop along the way.

As he walked, he realized some other things too. Jessa's costumes and dancing were all part of it. She wanted to tease him and entice him, building his passion and desire until he exploded and took her hard and fast. She was an honest-to-goodness submissive that also happened to be an exhibitionist as well. She used her exhibitionism to tease and excite so she would get what she ultimately wanted.

She wanted to be taken, dominated, made to feel and do things beyond her control. She wasn't into pain or punishment, but she wanted a real man to make her feel like a real woman. She wanted her cowboy to rescue her but then drag her way by her hair and make her feel all the things she had never felt before. Joe hoped he was right, because if he was their time together can be spectacular; however, he if wasn't their relationship would probably end tonight.

Chapter 6

From the moment Joe had set their date Jessa searched for the perfect seduction outfit. She found it at her dress store called "Sinful". It was really just some small scraps of elegant fabric and was more like a gift wrapping for the gift underneath. Tonight, she was to give her body to Joe as her ultimate gift of love.

Since her body underneath was the real gift Jessa spent the entire day shaving, softening and primping her body until her skin glowed. Early in the afternoon Jessa felt the trembling in her belly begin and as the afternoon wore on her nervous anticipation had her trembling inside. As her hands continued the preparation of her skin her mind kept drifting off, dreaming of how Joe would take her tonight.

He had kept his promise from long ago and made love to her mind and heart until her body craved his touch. While her body was her gift of love to him, she wanted him to conquer her and make her weak in the knees as he took what he wanted from her. She had never had any man show as much self-control as he had. She trembled as she thought of him methodically tearing down her walls and patiently making her feel things she only dreamed of.

Her daydreams kept her in a constant state of titillation as she polished off her skin. Now with her skin glowing radiantly she finally donned her dress, finished up her makeup and brushed out the curls in her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror and knew she was ready and she knew she looked beautiful. However, what dominated the reflection in the mirror was the glowing anticipation on her face.

Promptly at 6:30 Joe knocked on Jessa's door. He heard shuffling behind the door and then a few seconds later the door opened. Once the door was fully open Joe froze with time coming to a complete standstill. His jaw fell open, his eyes bugged out and his palm started sweating as he lost the ability to speak.

The vision standing in front of him was beyond anything he'd ever seen before. It was really weird because he had seen Jessa naked or even dressed in incredibly arousing costumes, so he knew how beautiful she was. Right now, Jessa was dazzling, no dazzling was not the right word ... hell he couldn't think of the right words for the indescribable beauty standing in front of him.

Jessa's top was a backless deep plunging cowl neck top. It was in effect a drape of fabric tied at the neck and plunged close to her navel leaving the insides and outsides of her breasts exposed. There was an additional tie around the back that kept the top flying away and from completely uncovering her incredible breasts. Her large expanse of skin ended with a very skimpy, short, low cut, micro miniskirt. The skirt dipped low in front and barely covered her succulent ass in the back. Her taut, flat, muscular belly was complete exposed including a diamond in her very sexy navel. Her long expansive, shapely legs ended in a set of four-inch strappy high heels.

Her long beautiful brown hair was styled in waves that seem to bring out the contours of her face. Her prominent cheekbones flowed into her painted pouty lips that seemed to be begging for a kiss. Her expressive green eyes were somehow bigger and brighter dominating her face.

Jessa started giggling, stepped up to Joe and put her finger under his chin and then pushed to close his mouth that was still hanging open. She stood on tiptoe and gently kissed him on the cheek before she said, "Yeah, just the reaction I was going for!"

Jessa had tried on eight different outfits the night before and then spent four hours today with creams, emulsifiers, and tanning products to give her skin just the right satiny glow. She wanted to drive Joe out of his mind and she hoped tonight Joe would keep his promises. He promised to drive her wild with passion and make love with her through the night. From his reaction she knew she had devastated his senses and she only hoped that that translated into a night of wild, crazy, and uninhibited passion.

Then she pressed against his body, put her arms around his neck and pulled him down and her lips for a real kiss. The minute her lips touched his, Joe unfroze wrapping his arms around her softly muscled naked back he pulled her off her feet and hard against his chest. Joe proceeded to hungrily devour her lips with his tongue invading dominating her mouth. What started off as a quick kiss suddenly turned into a passion filled clinch. As their lips parted, they both breathed each other's air while staring into each other's eyes. Simultaneously they both whispered, "Wow."

"Joe, you are so good for me. I think for the first time since I've been here, I truly feel sexy, desirable and beautiful. It's because of the way you look at me, like I'm the most beautiful girl you have ever seen." She whispered lovingly.

Joe set her back on her feet but continued to hold her in his arms as he truthfully said, "You are, I have never seen anyone look spectacular as you do right now. Baby, you're beautiful, dazzling, sexy, and scrumptious all rolled into one and even a movie star couldn't compare. When I look at you realize what a real woman should look like. Baby, could you do a twirl for me and let me soak you in; damn, you're enchantingly gorgeous.

Jessa gave Joe a sexy smile full of promise as she twirled for him. Joe's mouth fell open again as he tried to soak in this vision of femininity in front of him. Her skin glistened and was lustrous in the subdued light and there was a lot of skin to see. She was virtually naked except for drapes of fabric covering strategic parts of her toned magnificent figure. All the fabric really did was bewitch, tease, dazzle, and titillate.

While her soft supple skin was the focus of the outfit, her face had a radiance that blinded Joe to everything but her. Her eyes drew him in beckoned and tempted him, while at the same time challenging him and pleading for more. At first Joe's eyes were dazzled, blinded by her beauty, but Jessa saw the change as his eyes became hungry and demanding. She knew what was going to happen as his mouth dipped towards hers and she leapt into his arms with their lips merging into a deep, loving, and tongue dueling kiss.

Jessa clung to Joe with her feet dangling inches above the ground as the kiss went on, neither wanting to let it end. When their lips grudgingly separated, they were breathing hard and held each other tightly deeply into each other's eyes. Joe's tongue and began to caress her lips until her tongue joined him in their passion play.

Jessa moaned into Joe's mouth, "Oh Joe."

Joe sucked her tongue into his mouth and urgently kissed her hungrily, showing her all passion she had ignited in him. He kept Jessa pressed tightly against his body as he began to caress her silky-smooth muscle back. His other hand pulled her tightly muscled ass cheeks to him so she could feel the hard passion she had created. She thrashed and moaned in his arms as his lips devoured her face. His hand left her back, but snaked under her top cupping her naked breast, while pinching and tugging on her nipple.

Jessa threw her head back, exposing her neck to his voracious lips. As his lips began to nibble on her exposed veins, she let out a torturous moan, "Oh Joe, Oh God Joe, Oh my God, Ohhh, OOOOOOHHHHHH GOD!"

Joe raked his teeth down her neck kissing and nibbling as he went until he reached her shoulder. His other hand pulled her higher off the ground until his lips could make the jump and latch onto the nipple his hand was offering.

His tongue would press her nipple against his teeth, gently squeezing it until he began to rake kissed over her sensitive flesh. Her nipples were so hard they could cut glass as her body began to shake and quiver. When his mouth took over the torment of her nipples his hand dipped between her legs and began to rub her clit through her thong.

While his fingers concentrated on her clit and his mouth continued to torture her nipple, he could feel her whole-body trembling with need. Her breath was coming in hard fast pants and gasps, while her head was shaking back and forth. She arched her back trying to get more of her nipple into his tormenting mouth. Her hips were rocking back and forth trying to get more stimulation on her clit. Joe could feel her legs starting to shutter and he knew she couldn't stand it anymore.

Never before had Jessa gotten so turned on so fast and her body was out of control with the maelstrom of erotic torment. His kisses and touches already had her body thinking of orgasm and that it never happened before; at least not so fast. It usually took her a long time, if ever, to cum and within seconds Joe already had her craving, reaching for her explosive climax.

He scooped her into his arms and carried her over to the bed. Laid her across the bed and quickly stripped her thong from her dripping pussy. Jessa came out of her lusty fog long enough to ask, "Joe what are you doing?"

"My tempting succulent Jessa, I'm having my appetizer."

Joe dove down to her pussy sucking her clit into his mouth as he began to lash it with his tongue. Jessa screamed torturous shriek as bolts of high voltage fire tore through her body and her last lucid thought was, "Oh God yes, take me Joe, make me yours." Her hips bounced off the bed trying to feed Joe more of her hungry pussy and he obliged by sliding two fingers inside her.

Jessa couldn't think anymore, but only feel the unbelievable fire he had lit inside her. He had two fingers rubbing her G spot, his mouth and tongue lashing her clit and his other hand pinching and pulling on her nipples. It seems like every part of her body was being assaulted and she never felt this kind of passion, this kind of fiery wreckage, this quick. Her eyes were lost in lust filled fog as she thrashed her head back and forth trying to make sense of the devastation traveling through her body. Her hips kept lifting and straining for more and were now almost a foot off the bed and her eyes showed the panic of her rapidly approaching climax.

"OOOHHH JOE, WHAT ... DOING ME ... DONT STOP ... OOHH ... CANT STOP ... CUUMMMMING!"

Jessa's hips were almost a foot off of the bed reaching, trying to feed the hunger baking inside her pussy. Joe could see her legs and stomach muscles quivering and trembling with the strain and the desperate need. Jessa thought she was going crazy. She had rushed from teasing Joe, now to the edge of the most powerful orgasm she ever felt. Every cell in her body was craving the release that was just over the horizon. She was desperate and the strain showed on her face.

Her hips suddenly lunged higher and her entire body froze with every muscle in her body locked and trembling at the same time. She stopped breathing and her mouth was opening and closing, but no sound was coming out. At the peak of her cum her body spasmed with her stomach muscles trying to pull her back to the bed. However, Joe already had his hands cupping her ass cheeks feeding her pussy to his hungry lips. As her clit slipped from his mouth, her breath came back along with her scream of satisfaction.

"OOOHHH ... CCUUMMIING ... OOOHHH GOD ... OOOHHH ... HARD ... CUMMING!"

Joe wasn't anywhere close to satisfied and put his mouth over her womanly slot and lapped up some of the nectar she generated. He confirmed his earlier observation that she tastes as good as she looks. Her chest was heaving with gulping breaths of air and her face still had a look of surprised disbelief. He could see she was starting to recover from her intense orgasm and he couldn't have any of that. He sucked her clit back into his mouth, began driving his fingers in and out of her, quickly pushing her to cum number two.

Jessa felt like a marionette and Joe was her puppeteer as he quickly took her back to the edge of an orgasm. She hadn't even caught her breath from the first cum before she was at the edge of the second. Her hips leapt off the bed again as her whole world shattered around the most explosive orgasm she ever felt. Her eyes were wide, stunned and surprised with the sudden tumultuous onslaught. Her mouth was wide open once again her breath locked in her chest in a silent scream. Her head was thrown back along getting her neck with veins distended and inflamed from hard pounding blood rushing through her.

Her body was rigid and quivering at the same time as her orgasmic tsunami controlled her body. Her breath struggled to get past the rigid muscular exultation. As her breath came back, she once again let Joe know what he had done to her.

"NNNOOO ... AGAIN ... OH GOD AGAIN ... OOOHHH ... AGAIN ... OOHH GOD ... NOT AGAIN."

Once again, Joe abandoned her clit so he could partake in the nectar Jessa generated. She tasted absolutely heavenly with the sweet salty taste that he knew he could get addicted too. He knew he could also get addicted to watching the ecstasy wash over her gorgeous face. She was incredible the way her incredibly lithe body writhed in orgasmic splendor, with rippling silky skin over hard rigid muscle. At that moment she was the most beautiful and erotic woman he had ever seen and he wanted more.

He resumed his finger action in her slot and began to lash her clit with his tongue. This time the orgasm hit quickly with the power of freight train slamming into her body. All her muscles went spastic with her arms and legs flailing trying to hold on to something. This time her screams of passion were more like whispers of disbelief. Nothing like this had ever happened to Jessa, with the explosive peaks rocking her world.

Joe gave her pussy his last lick and then the kiss before he picked her up and cradled her in his arms. He gently caressed her face, pulling the hair from her face as he lovingly cherished this very special woman. Her body was quivering all over with occasional full body shudders running through her. However, Joe was just looking at her face, looking into her soft adoring eyes still coming down from her orgasmic high. Her eyes still held looks of awe or disbelief as the impact of her orgasms began to sink in.

Joe leaned down and softly kissed her lips. As he started to pull back from the kiss her hands reached up and pulled his face back to her hungry mouth. Jessa hungrily nibbled on his lips before she began to rain tiny little kisses all over his face. When she reached his ear she whispered, "Oh Joe, oh my God Joe, that was incredible, unbelievable and wonderful. This never happened to me before."

Chapter 7

"So baby, you're saying that wasn't the reaction you are hoping for when you wore that outfit!"

She looked up at Joe's eyes those bright shining eyes and started giggling.

"In my wildest dreams I never dreamed of a reaction anything like that. Joe in my entire life I've been lucky if I ever got one orgasm during sex. You just gave me three of the best orgasms I've ever had and we haven't even gone to bed yet. I told you I had all these wild and crazy dreams about what it would be like for us to make love, well you just exceeded them."

"Well my baby, just think what the main course and desserts are going to be like." Joe whispered passionately.

Her whole body shuttered and then she gave him one of the sweetest and most promising smiles he had ever seen. She pulled his head back down for another softer, but still hungry kiss before adding.

"I don't know if I can wait Joe, I want you inside me right now."

"I promised to take you to dinner my love, so let's get you cleaned up. Oh, I want you to leave your panties off, that way I can play with you throughout dinner. I promise to keep you right at the edge throughout the entire meal. Don't forget I promised to give you a night you will always remember."

Joe lifted her off his lap on to the edge of the bed where she could get ready for their date. Jessa's eyes were watering as she kept looking at Joe. There was more love, caring and incredible fiery passion between them than she had her entire married life. They held each other for one more second, before she stood from the bed on shaky legs.

Jessa looked over at Joe with her eyes melting his heart and with an intense loving gaze as she said, "Joe, you're going to spoil me."

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers