The Sibling Diaries Pt. 05

Story Info
Can Alex juggle two woman at one time?
6.2k words
4.52
18.7k
32

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: We left the last chapter a little prematurely, so I'll make up for it in this one. Please feel free to leave me comments on possible story suggestions, or even just to comment on how you like the story or where you think it might go. I have a plan in place some people can make good comments. Also I'm aware my editing isn't that great, I try to proof read it but I haven't got the patience a lot of the time. So please bare with me for the time being. I hope you enjoy.

*

Alex scraped up the remains on his plate and offered to do the dishes. He collected the plates from the table and carried them through to the sink to wash them. His mother gathered up the rest of the things on the table and met him in the kitchen.

"So I hear that you're Basketball is going well?" Nancy asked.

"Yup, it's going great, Mom. We may actually may have a chance this year."

"I knew you guys would bring it together. Especially with the coach leaving and all."

"Yeah I think that will be a blow for the team but I guess I won't be around next year to see how it goes."

The thought of leaving school excited him and made him very anxious at the same time. He wasn't sure how his Sister had dealt with it so well.

Nancy must have gathered a lot from the look on his face. "Don't worry, you'll be fine. Emily was the same, remember? She was worried about colleges and if she'd get in, but she did, and you will too."

It was good to have his Mother around when he needed her. With their Dad always leaving on trips it was hard to always have a parent around. Especially with their Mom working long shifts too.

"And I'm glad that you and Emily are getting on so well. Not that you guys ever hated one another, but you weren't inseparable like you are now?"

"I think now that we're older we just get each other more." He said.

"Well whatever it is, keep doing it because it's good for the both of you."

Alex smiled to himself. His innocent Mother had no idea that her two kids were fooling around every night. That night after dinner her son would sneak into her daughters room, just so that he could eat her pussy as payment for the Handjob he received from her early that day.

"I have to say Mom, I'm enjoying it and I think she is too."

Emily sniggered to herself as she overheard the conversation from the couch. She felt giddy with excitement. Her younger Brother would soon be licking her down there. She was soaked already. She felt it against the top of her inner thighs. The hotness, the wetness.

The temptation of sex still lingered in her mind. She felt safe with him. He wasn't some jerk that only wanted the goods. He was her Brother and it meant much more than that. She couldn't lie to herself though. The thought of having sex with her Brother would have once disgusted her. Now, she thought about it every day.

She knows it's wrong, she knows it's sick but when she thinks of him that way, she gets hotter than ever. Her pussy soaks to the point her panties are drenched. Her clit throbbed at the very thought of him kneeling down between her thighs.

Emily excused herself. She wanted to let Alex know that she would be ready for him upstairs. Alex turned towards her as did their Mother. Nancy smiled at her while Alex grinned.

"Goodnight, sweetie." She said.

"Night, Mom."

Alex dried the dishes and returned to his own room. He didn't want to make it obvious or anything. They patiently waitied until their Mother had gone to bed. Emily thought it would be best to wait a little longer to make sure she was asleep.

Their mother frequently got up during the night and if they were going to have sex tonight, Emily didn't want her to hear it. Eventually she text him and told her than she was ready when he was.

Alex felt a flutter of excitement inside of him. The hairs on his neck stood to attention and his cock was rock hard. He slipped into more appropriate clothes. Basketball shorts and an old sweater.

Emily lay in bed under her comforter waiting for Alex to arrive. She watched her door anxiously, She was waiting on the handle clicking and her brother appearing. Her clit throbbed, she could feel it all swollen and aching between her folds.

Alex tiptoed across the landing, past the bathroom and towards Emily's door. He took one deep breath and entered. Emily watched the dark figure of her Brother slip through the door quietly.

"Hello, Sister." He smiled.

"Hello, Brother." She grinned back at him.

Emily tugged at her comforter to provide room for him in the bed. Alex set eyes on the empty space. Her bare legs were poking out of the covers and Alex wondered if she was wearing anything underneath.

He tried to climb into bed while Emily attempted to pull the comforter again. They bumped heads clumsily and both fell down in pain.

"I think we should turn the light on." She said.

Emily clicked the lamp on at the side of her bed and suddenly everything was visible. Emily wore a small purple, Bralet. Her smooth tummy followed down to her hip bones where the straps of her thin black thong hugged her waist.

"You're wearing a thong?"

Emily smiled. "I thought I'd surprise you."

"Consider me surprised."

He stared at the skin surrounding the thong. How her hips made way to her thin thighs. Her crotch showed no hint of stubble or any pubic hair what so ever. As she turned to make way for him he got a short glimpse at the side of her ass. He admired how her back arced into her bum. Some girls would dream of this figure.

"Come on, get in." She beckoned him.

Alex slipped into the bed with her. Her legs rubbed against his and suddenly what they were doing felt very real. He could smell her perfume all around him. She tugged at his shirt as hint for him to remove it. He quickly tugged it over his head and now lay almost naked next to her.

"I'm not going to lie. I am a little nervous." He confessed.

Emily thought that maybe tonight wasn't the best night for sex if that was the case. She didn't want to put him in any sort of position that he wasn't ready for. She'd done this a few times before and even though she wasn't a virgin, it felt like it was her first time too.

She figured that there were two virginity's; The kind of virginity that you'd lose after prom to some sleazy guy and then regret it afterwards. Then there was the kind that you lose to a Family member. She once hated the feeling of affection towards him. It was horrible, shameful and vile. It was her secret, hers and her Brothers. They were about to commit another act of incest that they'd enjoy.

"It's okay to be nervous. If you don't want to do it we don't have to." She said.

"Are you kidding me? I've been waiting for this all day."

Alex was excited to see exactly what she looked like down there. He'd never seen one in the flesh, just like he'd never seen a pair of tits in the flesh, but she'd shown him that too.

"Just get down there and I'll instruct you how to do it." She said.

Alex tentatively slithered down the bed towards her crotch. She spread her legs to allow him access between them. He couldn't help but stare at the small patch that was her thong which kept her 'foof' hidden.

"Okay, I'm a little wet, so it may look different to what you're used to."

"What I'm used to? I'm not used to any of this."

"I meant porn. Gosh I don't know?"

"I told you that I don't watch that stuff."

"Will you just shut up and eat my pussy!" She whispered.

Alex smirked at the words that came out of her mouth. She'd never talked like that before, not with those words anyway. She normally used 'foof' or something that made it sound cute, not sexy.

"Okay, I'm ready." He said, as he lay between his Sister's thighs.

"Okay. Hold me here." Emily took hold of his hands.

She directed him so that his hands curled underneath her butt to grab the top part of her thighs. He'd never touched her like this before. He had the best close up of her crotch that he could have ever ask for. His cock swelled even more at the sight of her ass rounding together underneath the patch of her thong. Again he saw her dark area where here asshole hid itself between the roundness of her flesh.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" She asked him.

From between her thighs, Alex looked up at his big Sister. "Yes. I'm ready."

Emily hooked the patch of her purple thong and tugged it over to one side, revealing her Pussy to her him. Alex's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Right next to his face and before his very eyes was his Sister's pussy.

He took in the sight of her lips. They were sort of separated a little which reveal a pink hood and small button like knob that must have been her clitoris. He noticed how moist it seemed to be. Especially at the bottom where he knew her entrance was.

Even the smell of it took him by surprise, it was a strong scent that intoxicated him. This was the smell his Emily's vagina. She had no hair whatsoever. Only small prickles of where she'd shaven previously. It looked just as smooth as the rest of her.

Emily watched Alex take in the sight of her womanhood. The very place nobody was meant to see but a lover. Not her brother anyway. Yet here she was, showing it to him.

"You see that little button thing under the fold of skin. That's my clit, you want to lick that."

Alex tentatively stuck out his tongue and prepared to lick his her pussy. He wondered what it would taste like. He pressed the tip of his tongue against something. It felt slippery and thick with fluid.

Emily gasped at the sudden contact. "Down a little bit." She whispered.

Alex flicked his tongue lower. He got a better taste of her now, like he'd scooped up her fluids into his mouth.

"Oh, too far." She tried to lowered herself for him.

Alex didn't understand what's she'd meant. He tried to lick lower but she gasped loudly and shimmied up the bed.

"Far too low!"

"I'm sorry, I'm doing so bad." He felt like he was genuinely disappointing her.

"No. It's okay. Look, let me guide you."

Emily held his head at either side and directed him towards her magic spot. He stuck his tongue out again as he made contact with her outer lips.

She moved him around, enjoying the feel of her Brothers tongue on her inner and outer folds. He clipped her hood and then her clitoris. She gasped again. At first Alex had through something was wrong but she moaned quietly as to tell him to stay put.

Alex did as he was asked. He started to lick the same area very gently as he enjoyed the reaction he was getting from her. Emily let her head hit the pillow behind her as she lay down to enjoy what he was doing to her. Alex could feel the button-like ball that he figured was her clit. He licked her there softly up and down and from side to side.

Emily moaned and bit at her wrist. She hadn't had this in so long. She hadn't enjoyed the release of an orgasm in so long and with all the stuff they'd been getting up to lately, an orgasm was well overdue.

Alex could feel his lips and the area around his mouth begin to get wet. She let her hands loose in his hair as he licked faster. She moaned loudly this time and Alex thought for second that he'd hurt her.

"No! Keep going!"

Alex ducked his head back down to her pussy and liked from side to side again. This had her in his reigns. She begun to buck and move as he slid his tongue over her pussy. He could feel her juices dribble from his mouth down to his chin.

"Keep... going... I'm close." Emily, gasped.

Alex flicked his tongue as fast as he could for as long as he could. His cock was rock hard and

He naturally started to grind himself against the mattress. Soon Emily was bucking wildly like a bull with a rider on its back. He held himself there, gripping her thighs and keeping his face buried between her legs.

"I'm cumming!" She squeaked.

Alex felt a sudden rush of her juices against his chin. Her warm and wet pussy flowed with her fluids. He felt her clit almost vibrate and pulse against his tongue. Her like shivered and stretched as her heavy breathing subsided.

Emily scooted up the bed to escape the intense pleasure he was still putting her under. She had been bragging very heavily and Alex could see Beads of sweat running down her forehead.

"That was good." She kissed him.

Emily felt her juices on his face as they mashed their lips together for a few quick pecks. She lay back and Alex lay next to her. He felt a great sense of achievement in what he'd done.

He couldn't believe that he'd made her feel so good. That she was bucking and moaning like that all because of him. Emily couldn't believe she'd just let her Brother do that to her and it felt amazing. It was one of the best orgasms she'd ever had.

"I think I need to return the favour after that performance." She said.

Alex couldn't wait to feel her hands on him again. He loved the way her hands had felt against his private region, especially with the lube that she'd used the last time. He hoped she treat him to that again.

"Will you use the lubricant?" He asked her.

"We won't need any. I'm going to give you a Blowjob."

Alex felt the flutters in his stomach again.

"Your going to what?" He'd heard her perfectly fine, he just wanted to make sure that he wasn't dreaming.

"I'm going to give you a blowjob." She laughed.

Alex stared at her full lips and wondered what they'd feel like around his cock.

"You're going to put my cock in your mouth?" He had to clarify.

"I am going to put your cock in my mouth, yes."

For this Emily stepped off the bed. She gestured for him to scoot over and he did so. He was now seated on the edge with his legs spread a little. Emily tugged down his Basketball shorts. His cock sprung free and she was surprised to see that he wasn't wearing underwear.

Suddenly her Brothers cock was right before him face. She took hold of it in her hands and she watched his face fill with sheer excitement. She opened her mouth as she watched his facial expression change.

"I'm going to put it in my mouth now."

Alex only nodded. Emily had wanted to blow him ever since the first night she'd seen it, all hard and all. She just didn't think she wanted to take it this far until now. It was funny so how far they'd come in a short space of time. She had went from admiring him at his basketball game to blowing him in her bedroom.

She lowered her head towards his crotch and brushed the tip against her lips. Alex groaned loudly and groaned even louder when she stuck her tongue out to rest underneath it. His cock made contact with his Sister's tongue and he closed his eyes momentarily as if trying to savour this very moment.

He felt her slide it into her mouth. She took only the head of it inside of her mouth. Emily let her saliva coat him and she slipped it back out of her mouth again. She did this a few times over and over again just until she could taste his precum seeping out of him.

After a few minutes she took him in further. It was his turn to gasp and bite at his wrist as Emily worked her mouth on her little Brother's cock. She took him half way in and he almost filled her whole mouth. She sucked gently on him as he enjoyed how it felt. He opened his eyes to see that half of his cock had disappeared inside of her mouth.

The sight was something he'd never thought he'd see. It felt like he was watching a porno. That it was right before his very eyes. Some cheap step sister film or something. The reality of it was that this was his blood related Sister. This wasn't any cheap porno. This was real and she sucking his cock.

He could have cum then but he held it offals best he could. She begun to Bob her head up and down his length. She spread her saliva along his shaft as her lips sucked in the length of him. She tried to take him in as far as she could but she got nowhere near the base. She could only take him in about three quarters of the way down before she started to gag.

Alex liked then nosies she was making as she sucked him. The wet squelching sound made him hornier than ever. He felt the tenseness rise in his balls and he knew he couldn't fight it for much longer. Emily felt him take in sharper breaths and she knew what was coming.

She bobbed her head more aggressively on him and Alex couldn't hold back any longer. "I'm going to cum!" He moaned. The feeling of her mouth on his cock was too much pleasure for him to withstand. The floodgates were opening.

Emily withdrew his cock from her mouth just in time to take the first load on her cheek. It hit her with pace and caught her by surprise as it usually always did. She continued to pump his cock with her fist as the second load made contact with her chin and neck. Whereas as the third had splattered all over her bralet.

Alex felt his cock twitching as his cum erupted from the end of it. Each spurt felt amazing. His balls had tightened up against himself as his manhood throbbed. It bounced and pulsed as it tried to release more semen. The rest dribbled from his hole onto the floor.

"How was that?" She asked.

Alex thought that the look of cum on her face was incredibly sexy. He had soaked her in his juice and she dripped from cheek to chin, all the way down to her breasts.

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had." He confessed.

"Better than last night?"

"Way better."

"You're only the second guy I've ever done that for you know."

"Really? Well it didn't seem like you were a beginner." He said.

"I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not." They both giggled.

She sat in the bed beside him as his orgasm finally subsided. "What are we doing?" She asked.

"I have no idea." He replied.

"If anybody knew... Could you imagine?"

"I think Mom would disown us." Alex said.

"We must keep this a secret from everyone." She turned towards him in the bed with a serious tone to her voice.

"I know that. I think we'd have to move country."

"I do need to tell you that I told Melissa about what we have been doing."

"YOU WHAT?!"

"Don't worry, I didn't mention that it was you obviously. I told her that I was fooling around with a guy up state.

"That's risky." He said.

"I know, it just slipped out."

"At least she doesn't know that it's me, nobody would guess that anyway. We have that on our side I suppose."

"Ive been thinking. We are sneaking around, doing all this stuff. You've seen me naked, I've seen you naked. Maybe we could go a step further?" Emily asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean as, if nobody knows what we're doing, we may as well do what we can and keep it a secret while we do it."

"Are you suggesting what I think you are?" Alex had a sudden realisation of what his Sister was meaning.

"What I mean is... I'd like to have sex with you." Emily felt weird saying.

"I don't know, Emily. Obviously I want to, but that's like real incest, that's a line that you can never walk back across." He said.

"It's not something we should rush. I was planning on surprising you tonight but I think it's best to wait. If you're uncomfortable with it then we don't have to."

"Wait a minute. You were going to let me fuck you tonight?"

"Yes I was."

"I think I need a little time. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that yet. The thought of it is exciting but it's also the final step to what we're doing and I don't know. I... I just feel like things will be different afterwards."

"I know what you mean. I think we won't ever go back to how we used to be. I like the way we are now. We like each other better and I always wanna trip your clothes off." She said.

"Me too." He agreed.

"Have a think about it. If you don't want to do it then that's okay. If you do then we can. The balls in your court." She said.

12