The Sidecar Tales 09 - Jenny 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKeith
TheKeith
506 Followers

Several long moments later, I was able to stagger out to the lounge and lie down, wondering if I'd ever manage to survive an onslaught of two-women's lust. Over the course of the day, and for several days afterward, I watched my teen Sophie, either alone or merged with Jenny, as she-they posed for me, while working in the gardens we were planting.

It was so hard to concentrate on a book, or my laptop writing, when your super-slut lover is parading her/their bare-breasted available ass and pussy around the property: bending, swaying, lifting, and digging on her-their knees, ass up in the air. Some of the time, I just couldn't concentrate, and I rose up—literally—and made frantic love to her-them.

I knew Jenny had 'strengthened' me, and it took most of that strength to keep up with their lust-crazed seductive practices.

Sophie-Jenny discovered that Jenny's talent in rock-diving could be marketed and sold, and they, in Sophie's body, are renowned over much of the Southwest as a water dowser of uncanny accuracy, and folks gloss over her/their demand to work only at night.

Jenny re-discovered her ability to play a mountain dulcimer, and now had electric capability, when she sings plaintive songs of the Childe Ballad series, plus newly learned tunes from the modern rock era.

Sophie turned 24, and, of course, so did Jenny. We are a family: a horny man, his horny lover and their horny ghost.

We've had a lot of visitors. A tantric East Indian mother-daughter combination. A sex bomb babe with a bad memory, and her husband, from down Las Cruces way. A lesbian duo plus twin kids from back-country California. A tall Speech Pathologist and her Asian lover/patient visited several times. We entertained a blind girl from New Jersey and a Chinese real estate slut from San Diego. Many others came to call, as well.

And Thomas Cattus ... what do I do? I manage our money and the Widdershins Foundation. Sometimes I arrange for a grant. I write and self-publish. I garden, and hike in the surrounding hills, sometimes overnight, and often I'm entertained by a lovely ghost, within the desert grottos and caves (she moves like the wind when she's free of Sophie). I help out in local politics and concerns, when I so choose.

I still ride around the state and surrounding areas on my new Suzuki Burgman 650 with a new side-car, which is still a babe-magnet, although I most often bring along my own babes, from home.

Which is how this narrative began, and thus, how it ends.

—THE END—

TheKeith
TheKeith
506 Followers
12